1. #16 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,780 Times in 32,146 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,865 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jarod View Post
    My three are growing up nicely.
    there are another 794,000 this year who will not......
    Isaiah 6:5
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

2. #17 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,503 Times in 27,049 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 19,565 Times in 18,156 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PostmodernProphet View Post
    ????....demmycrats don't even let babies grow up!....
    Lots of Republican women get abortions and support choice idiot

Your party just doesn’t care what voters want

They cheat in elections so they fuck even their own voters

3. The Following User Says Thank You to evince For This Post:

christiefan915 (09-28-2021)

4. #18 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

And you cage and starve children with glee

Why would anyone believe you care about any other humans

Fucking racist

5. #19 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,614 Times in 21,477 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,632 Times in 5,140 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by evince View Post
    It’s soul died when the did the southern strategy

This generation never came with a soul
    I do think we are looking at the consequences of Lee Atwater's win at all cost strategy. Racism and the culture wars.

18 U.S. Code § 2071 - Concealment, removal, or mutilation generally
    44 U.S.C. 2202 - The United States shall reserve and retain complete ownership, possession, and control of Presidential records; and such records shall be administered in accordance with the provisions of this chapter.

LOCK HIM UP!

6. #20 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

I am a Democrat and have nourished and nurtured by three.

44 U.S.C. 2202 - The United States shall reserve and retain complete ownership, possession, and control of Presidential records; and such records shall be administered in accordance with the provisions of this chapter.

LOCK HIM UP!

7. #21 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,590 Times in 51,902 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,506 Times in 2,463 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Micawber View Post
    Well done.

I'll put this here as it provides some added context from a former editor of Fox news interviewed on CNN.

I don't think Trump took Barr's advice because 1. he cannot control the Frankenstein he made and 2. His goal was not governance, it
    was establishing his empire to exploit power of the government to fix his secret money problems.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/othe...?ocid=msedgntp
    Going into Trump's motivations is going to earn some people their masters and/or doctorate degrees in politics and psychology/psychiatry.

Why the rest of the party is following a fucking moron is ripe for exploration too. IMO, it's because all, except for a very few with Liz leading, are afraid of both losing their jobs and of being whacked or terrorized by their own creation. Most, no doubt, have seen/read Frankenstein and what happened to the Doctor when he refused to do as the Monster demanded.**

As for Trump, he delusional and thrives on chaos. He wants to unleash the Monster and let it wreak havoc in the false belief that he'll be around to pick up the pieces. This is the same delusional bullshit Charlie Manson had with his Helter Skelter plot. Trump being irrational cannot be reasoned with except in the narrow window of "what's in it for him". Money is his big motivator with losing the majority, if not all, of his remaining fortune being equal to doubling it.

**the book and the movie end differently but both are bad for Doctor Frankenstein.
    God bless America and those who defend our Constitution.

"Hatred is a failure of imagination" - Graham Greene, "The Power and the Glory"

8. #22 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Lots of Republican women get abortions and support choice idiot
    yes they do and they are wrong to do so.......meanwhile, its the Demmycunt Party which devotes itself to keeping the killing of unborn babies legal........they are wrong to do so.....
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

9. #23 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

The death of the Republican Party is GREAT for America

They gave up on democracy decades ago

The result will be the building of another party that is sane and loves America and democracy

It’s happened before in this nations history

We will shudder off this evil insane party and become the more liberal nation that we have been for decades

THAT IS A GOOD THING

Democracy works

Let the people decide
    Imbalance is never good because people, being self-serving assholes at heart, will always trend toward what is best for the majority even if it costs the minority.

For most people, it comes down to out-of-sight, out-of-mind. Sure, they want to help those starving kids in Africa and will toss a couple dollars into a bucket, but that doesn't stop them from buying ivory, diamonds and other exotic things which are the cause of those children who are starving due to war.

10. #24 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

And you cage and starve children with glee

???....I'm the one who wants them reunited with their parents back in their homes.......your party is the ones who built them cages and keep them here.......

11. #25 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

I am a Democrat and have nourished and nurtured by three.
    while making sure the others can be killed......so, meh?.....

12. #26 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

while making sure the others can be killed......so, meh?.....
    Your claim was that we do not allow it, I in fact, encourage it.

LOCK HIM UP!

13. #27 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,948 Times in 1,418 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 111 Times in 104 Posts

My three are growing up nicely.
    not if they hear you speak or read what you type, they will probably wreck havoc on society

14. #28 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

yes they do and they are wrong to do so.......meanwhile, its the Demmycunt Party which devotes itself to keeping the killing of unborn babies legal........they are wrong to do so.....
    The laws of this nation say you are wrong

The American people disagree with you

You are in the wrong country

Move to Afghanistan

They agree with you

15. #29 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by NiftyNiblick View Post
    The Republican Party benefits from its principle paradigm.

A handful of well educated but morally deficient oligarchs know all the right buttons to press
    in order to get many, many uneducated and unsophisticated sycophants to do the former's bidding in direct conflict with the latter's best interests.

As long as the most stupid Americans continue to breed, the GOP will be just fine.
    That's why I wish that the states in which they politically prevail were part of a different nation from mine.
    Make that "the Republican Party of 2021" and I'll agree with you. It's only been shifting that way since after Vietnam.

There is no GOP. The Grand Old Party died of a thousand cuts beginning with Newt and ending with Trump, specifically November 2018.

Anyone who believes only one party has all the fucking morons is obviously a fucking moron for the opposing party. Jus' sayin'.

16. #30 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,095 Times in 13,072 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,908 Times in 5,169 Posts
    Blog Entries

Hello Dutch,

Quote Originally Posted by Dutch Uncle View Post
    Despite the denials of the delusional, clearly the Republican Party, at best, is having severe problems. At worst, We, the People are seeing the fall of the Republican Party.

In Woodward's book, Bill Barr recognized the problems and attempted to persuade Trump to temper the excesses and rhetoric to avoid driving away moderate Republicans and Independents. Trump refused and lost the election while the Republican Party moved further into Conspiracy Theory territory.

Saying "78% of Republicans believe Biden didn't win the election" isn't as significant as it appears when people realize that Republicans only constitute 28% of the voters with less than 22% of voters believing in RWNJ conspiracy theories to "Stop the Steal".

As JPP's Trumpers continue to push lies and conspiracy theories, sane people are re-evaluating their political affiliation. Despite Trump handing the Democrats the White House, the Senate and the House in 2020, the Republican Party continues to push anything Trump wants.

These excesses are hamstringing the Republican Party at best and dooming it at worst. This, IMO, is bad for America since our nation is best when there is a sane conservative view in Congress. That sane conservative view is rare both in Congress and on JPP. This is not good for America, folks.

Trumpers drinking the Kool-Aid are pushing sane conservatives away under the delusion that those sane conservatives will never, ever vote Democrat. While that part is probably true, what the Trumpers are not seeing is those same sane conservatives simply refusing to vote at all. Elections are about voter turnout and the current Republican Party is pushing conservatives to stay home in November 2022.

Bill Barr was right about this
    According to Bob Woodward and Robert Costa in their tell-all book "Peril," Barr told Trump: "There are a lot of people out there, independents and Republicans in the suburbs of the critical states, that think you're an asshole" and "don't care about your fucking grievances." Barr went on and told the President that if he didn't soften his tone and turn his attention to concerns about Covid-19 and the economy, which these critical "swing" voters cared about most, he was going to lose the election.

Trump, however, refused to pivot -- just like arch-conservative California recall candidate Larry Elder, who was similarly chastised by establishment Republicans who felt a moderate more in the mold of their party's last governor, Arnold Schwarzenegger, or Massachusetts' Charlie Baker and Vermont's Phil Scott, would have the necessary crossover appeal to have a shot in a Democratic state. And whether it was out of stubbornness or insensitivity or some other game plan, they paid a steep price for their insouciance.

Trump and Elder reaffirmed -- for both parties -- that turning competitive suburbs from "purple" to "blue" is very bad for Republicans' business. As demographic shifts add to the Democratic advantage in these once-reliably Republican counties, such as Fairfax in Virginia and Montgomery and Delaware in Pennsylvania, alienating "swing" suburban voters could continue to cost them in national, state and local elections.

These voters, especially in competitive states such as Pennsylvania, Michigan and North Carolina, remain the gatekeepers any presidential candidate must pass if they expect the keys to the White House. They also determine who bangs the gavel in the US House. Most of the 40 or so competitive districts are fought in the "Crabgrass Frontier" between city and country.
    The right wing spin machine Fox talk pundits will instill and nurture enough hatred to drive viewers to the polls to hold their hose and vote Republican.

They vote for Trump like they shop at Walmart. They do not like the experience but they think it's the right choice. Much of it is due to peer pressure, too. They feel more comfortable believing another person on social media than a professional reputable news report.
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.