Members banned from this thread: evince

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: JOE BIDEN IS THE NORTHBOUND END OF A SOUTHBOUND HORSE

1. #31 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 27 Times in 27 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hoosier Daddy View Post
    the correct slang for own is pwn, not pawn, you stupid punk.

you are so stupid you might actually believe your childish posts somehow allow you to "pawn" someone, but everybody laughs at how childish and simple minded they are!! did you even finish grade school?

pwn. (pəʊn) vb. (General Sporting Terms) (tr) slang (esp in online gaming) to defeat (an opponent) in conclusive and humiliating fashion. [C21: altered from own]
    Get fucked: puke. I'm not an online gamer: ya feeble old alcoholic extra stupid Marxist fuck head.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to OldMercsRule For This Post:

Earl (09-28-2021)

3. #32 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,568 Times in 17,849 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,238 Times in 3,042 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Lionfish View Post
    Stunning...thanks, Lf.

The leader of the free world( (gasp) and the holder of the nuclear codes.

The worst and most dangerous president in history, just ahead of Obama and Carter.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Earl For This Post:

OldMercsRule (09-28-2021)

5. #33 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,986 Times in 3,359 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 636 Times in 604 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PostmodernProphet View Post
    everything is worse than it was in January.....
    Really?

I recall this from January.

Or are you implying that the GOP attack on the country by refusing to increase the debt limit is worse?
    "We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid."

"Any fool can criticize, condemn and complain - and most fools do."

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Poor Richard Saunders For This Post:

Hoosier Daddy (09-28-2021)

7. #34 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,185 Times in 7,629 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,051 Times in 998 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by OldMercsRule View Post
    I am a "man" Frank, and I bluntly challenged yer upside down "perception" of history and yer hard core Leftie conclusions, (non independent) which I challenged one by one. I never called you a liar, (at least since we both agreed to peace and to be respectful), which I believe I have been since the peace pack. We are 3,ooo miles apart: Frank, how else would you recommend that I challenge yer upside down conclusions about history and American conservatives. Which are totally wrong.
    I said I am an Independent. You said that I am not "independent."

Sounds as though you are calling me a liar...by distorting what I said.

I am merely suggesting that if you think me to be a liar...that you do it like a man. Say the words, "You are a liar" if that is what you think.

I do tell the truth: Frank, (you don't due to yer upside down hard Left perception), all those Southern dim wit Democrats (the party of slavery, kkk, jim crow as official/institutional dim wit Democrat positions that cost our American ancestors over 850,000 lives) were not conservatives, (limited gubment maximum personal Liberty). Slavery is the ultimate assault on personal Liberty, sorry you can't see that obvious truth: Frank, (I'm not calling you a liar I'm saying yer brain is short circuited by yer hatred towards yer fellow Americans with whom you disagree. Yer just making shit up from yer totally warped perception. I didn't and haven't called you a liar, I said you are upside down, and you are), sorry that makes yer butt hurt. Hard core Leftists like you always spread that fiction that all conservatives are racists and commit treason, (the penalty fer treason is execution), Frank, I'm not wishing that on you you are pushing that fucked up perception on me.

Yer not a liar: yer brain just doesn't work, (I hope you understand what I'm sayin').
    I understand that you are just wrong.

But, you are an American conservative...and "being wrong" is almost a given.

Kinda Ironic that you would project yer problems with reality to me: Frank. Yer the one living in an alternate reality. I have a clear and accurate perception of American history, yer perception is warped and fucked up.
    If you do not understand that American conservatives and racists were primarily Democrats from the mid-19th century through the mid -20th century...and then became primarily Republicans...WHICH IS WHAT I SAID...then it is your perception of history that is so distorted that calling it "wrong" is not doing it justice.

Nope Frank, yers is the alternate upside down perception of reality. Yer a nasty Leftie who is so full of yer poisonous positions, ya can't see the truth, sorry if the truth hurts yer butt. Modern American conservatives are similar to our Founding Fathers, (classical Liberals that champion limited gubment and personal Liberty). Yer upside down positions are very nasty, (show me where I've ever said that kinda negative shit) about my fellow Americans. I haven't and I don't claim my fellow Americans are guilty of treason: YOU DO iT REPEATIDLY!
    No sane person is going to buy into your bullshit, Merc. What I said was acurate...what you are saying is absurd.

Nope Frank yer wrong, just sayin' that yer perception is nasty and fucked up isn't calling you a liar. You believe the shit you spew, (clearly), so yer not a liar you just a fucked up nasty Leftie in orbit around Pluto or some such.

Calm down. Don't let me get you so heated. Chill.

I'm not trying to "sell" anything: Frank. I'm stating accurate American history, that you are trying to rewrite. I'm not gonna let ya!
    You are not going to do shit when it comes to what I am doing.

And I am not distorting history...you are.

Now yer talkin' to the feller ya see in the mirror: Frank...
    No, I am talking with Merc...in this forum. Get with the truth, Merc.

Nope Frank: you are tryin' ta rewrite history and I'm not goin' for it, 'cause yer perception is fucked up.
    I'm schooling you, Merc. You do not understand history at all. I'm attempting to give you a few insights. Tough to do considering the density of your head.

You wanna execute nearly 80 million Americans, Frank, (that's the penalty fer treason in case ya didn't know). You are one nasty Leftie. I don't wanna execute you, as yer just fucked in the head.

You are the one talking about executions, Merc...NOT I.

BTW, does it sound like I'm "ashamed"? Yer wrong again: Frank! I'm proud and loud: Frank, sorry you can't see that.
    It sounds as though you have too many screws loose.

Yeah I can see where Marxism appeals to nasty Lefties like you: Frank. I'm not trash. Look in the mirror when ya say that nasty shit.

Calm down... n' carry on...
    You need the calming down. I'm having a ball.

ON HIS WORST DAY, JOE BIDEN IS A BETTER PRESIDENT THAN TRUMP WAS ON HIS BEST DAY!

8. #35 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,780 Times in 32,146 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,865 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Poor Richard Saunders View Post
    Or are you implying that the GOP attack on the country by refusing to increase the debt limit is worse?
    I'm not "implying" anything.....I am stating unequivocally that the state of the country at this moment is far worse than anything that happened on 1/6.......I just wish you fuckwits were smart enough to admit it and stop.....
    Isaiah 6:5
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PostmodernProphet For This Post:

Earl (09-28-2021), OldMercsRule (09-28-2021)

10. #36 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,815 Times in 3,615 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 367 Times in 352 Posts

You know that I don't agree: Frank.

I know you are smart, and I do respect your point of view, butt: I think you are mistaken.

That said: you live back East, and you are very informed about today's politics, (not sure if you've always been as informed).

China Joey gasbag, (the Big Guy) has always cheated, plagiarized, and he has been very corrupt (in collage and politics).

Obama and Bush's defense secretary said that China Joey has always been on the wrong side in foreign matters.

I was an Investment Banker fer many years, so I've always kept abreast of politics, and finance.

I bet you might even concede the points I've made ^^^

He claimed to be the top of his class, (which was a lie), among many many lies over the years.

It is hard to judge (through the media lense) how good or bad a person is (on a personal level).

My perception of Biden, (from media reports over the last 4 decades) is very VERY negative, (he's always been stupid, now he is age impaired).

I don't know you very well, butt: I'd take rather take my chances with you as POTUS then Biden. You appear to be in excellent shape, you are clearly much sharper then Biden, and I very much doubt that China and Russia own you, (they own China Joe).

As for Trump, he was a Democrat up until 2014 give or take. He has always been an arrogant bully, (media lense), I preferred a number of others to Trump, butt: he won the primaries and I would not have voted for Clinton under any circumstances, (unless she was running against Biden). She is also a major crook, butt: she is smart, (where Biden is not). New York/Jersey developers are always leveraged, nasty and arrogant in my experience.
    I'm surprised they couldn't pin criminal matter on him as most New York developers have to deal with local corruption, (as you must know) livin' large in Jersey. i held my nose and voted for him in the 2016 cycle.

IMHO Trump did a fantastic job, under constant pressure from the deep state and the fake news media. I enthusiastically voted for him in 2020, and the corruption of most gubment agencies, local in the states as well as: (FBI, DOJ, IRS, CDC, NIH0, and the broken courts let China Joey claim the big prize).

Clearly the media, Democrats, and most gubment employees hate the guy like you do. I think it is irrational, butt it is what it is.

Nothing I could ever say will change your mind, just as I refuse to accept your characterization of China Joey gasbag.

This country is in real trouble, and it wasn't under Trump.

I know people who have worked for Trump and if ya do what he wants in a efficient matter he is very generous and personable, ya cross him and he is terrible.

We are gonna have to agree to disagree here Frank.

Respectfully,

Murky.
    How does an illiterate person become an investment banker?

11. #37 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,956 Times in 10,497 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 573 Times in 557 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Doc Dutch View Post
    Agreed. Shooting angry Trumpers should be a national pastime.
    Quote Originally Posted by BidenPresident View Post
    Only conclusion. Going to a Christian school causes you to be a mass murderer.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lionfish For This Post:

Earl (09-28-2021), OldMercsRule (09-28-2021)

13. #38 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,169 Times in 5,907 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 593 Times in 557 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by archives View Post
    This thread reads like a Rush Limbaugh radio excerpt

Why do wingers on this forum continuously post opinion pieces from far right websites as if they were credible?

It kinda shows one where the right is and their understanding of the real world when all they have to offer is information off of heavily partisan, propaganda and conspiracy sites
    Well said, Archives. The right wing media sound bytes are getting stale. You'd think they'd come up with something new in 30 years but their old "You're a leftist, communist", "You're a partisan hack", "You hate God and America" don't register anymore. It's like The Boy Who Cried Wolf. When you keep yelling "WOLF" and there is no wolf, eventually people ignore you.
    I'm a registered Independent as well. I was a registered Republican for 40 years before I changed to Independent in 2009 after Bush Jr screwed up the economy.
    Republican Congressman Ken Buck:
    “We’re at a time in American politics, that I am not going to lie on behalf of my presidential candidate, on behalf of my party. And I’m very sad that others in my party have taken the position that, as long as we get the White House, it doesn’t really matter what we say,”

14. The Following User Groans At Joe Capitalist For This Awful Post:

Earl (09-28-2021)

15. #39 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,568 Times in 17,849 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,238 Times in 3,042 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Capitalist View Post
    Well said, Archives. The right wing media sound bytes are getting stale. You'd think they'd come up with something new in 30 years but their old "You're a leftist, communist", "You're a partisan hack", "You hate God and America" don't register anymore. It's like The Boy Who Cried Wolf. When you keep yelling "WOLF" and there is no wolf, eventually people ignore you.
    I'm a registered Independent as well. I was a registered Republican for 40 years before I changed to Independent in 2009 after Bush Jr screwed up the economy.
    You're a leftist, communist. You're a partisan hack. You hate God and America.

The truth will stand til the end of time.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Earl For This Post:

OldMercsRule (09-28-2021)

17. #40 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,169 Times in 5,907 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 593 Times in 557 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Earl View Post
    You're a leftist, communist. You're a partisan hack. You hate God and America.

The truth will stand til the end of time.
    It's like The Boy Who Cried Wolf. When you keep yelling "WOLF" and there is no wolf, eventually people ignore you.

On to the IGNORE list you go, Gearl. Adios, mutherfukker.

Republican Congressman Ken Buck:
    “We’re at a time in American politics, that I am not going to lie on behalf of my presidential candidate, on behalf of my party. And I’m very sad that others in my party have taken the position that, as long as we get the White House, it doesn’t really matter what we say,”

18. #41 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Frank Apisa View Post
    I said I am an Independent. You said that I am not "independent."

Sounds as though you are calling me a liar...by distorting what I said.

I am merely suggesting that if you think me to be a liar...that you do it like a man. Say the words, "You are a liar" if that is what you think.
    Nope: Frank, I'm fully able to chose my own words, yer not a liar you fucked in the head, as you believe the shit that flows off yer keyboard.

I understand that you are just wrong.

But, you are an American conservative...and "being wrong" is almost a given.
    I feel the same way about you: Frank. What a surprise eh?

If you do not understand that American conservatives and racists were primarily Democrats from the mid-19th century through the mid -20th century...and then became primarily Republicans...WHICH IS WHAT I SAID...then it is your perception of history that is so distorted that calling it "wrong" is not doing it justice.
    I know you think I'm wrong Frank, no need to repeat yersef constantly. IM not so HO, yer the one that is all fucked up in the head and wrong: Frank, our views aren't likely gonna change.

No sane person is going to buy into your bullshit, Merc. What I said was acurate...what you are saying is absurd.
    I know how ya feel: Frank, yer wrong, and I bet lots of patriots agree with me. You don't need to keep repeating the same points, I get it, yer a nasty Lefty, I'm not.

Calm down. Don't let me get you so heated. Chill.
    I'm fine: Frank, you Lefties can't read minds, even a simple one like mine.

You are not going to do shit when it comes to what I am doing.

And I am not distorting history...you are.
    How many times do you have to say the same thing? I get it, Yer upside down and I'm not.

No, I am talking with Merc...in this forum. Get with the truth, Merc.
    No Frank yer projecting yer upside down shit on me, Typical shit Lefties pull. I'm all about the truth: Frank. The truth seems to make yer butt: hurt.

I'm schooling you, Merc. You do not understand history at all. I'm attempting to give you a few insights. Tough to do considering the density of your head.
    Yer not schoollin' me at all: Frank, I've schooled you, yer just too set in yer ways to accept that yer upside down.

You are the one talking about executions, Merc...NOT I.
    I guess ya don't know the penalty fer treason then, eh: Frank?

It sounds as though you have too many screws loose.
    My opinion is that yer fucked in the head: Frank. We will have to agree to disagree, eh? Neither you or I are gonna change our respective positions. The major difference is you think that I and nearly 80 million patriots should be executed for treason. That is a really big difference: Frank. Just because you are upside down and fucked in the head, is yer business, i'm not asking that you be executed fer treason.

You need the calming down. I'm having a ball.
    You can't read minds: Frank I'm fine I enjoy spirited debate. carry on now...

[/QUOTE]

19. #42 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

burp...

20. #43 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,071 Times in 6,782 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,829 Times in 1,694 Posts

Wow - that article in the OP is some kind of bias.

That's an elevated level of bias. Almost a paragon of true bias.

Regardless, not to be taken seriously. It was a poor use of time to even read through that.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to BartenderElite For This Post:

Hoosier Daddy (09-28-2021)

22. #44 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Diesel View Post
    How does an illiterate person become an investment banker?
    How is it that an idiot like you can tie yer own shoes? burp...

23. #45 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,185 Times in 7,629 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,051 Times in 998 Posts

Nope: Frank, I'm fully able to chose my own words, yer not a liar you fucked in the head, as you believe the shit that flows off yer keyboard.
    I am not fucked in the head. You may be.

I feel the same way about you: Frank. What a surprise eh?
    Ahhh...so like me, you think being an American conservative means you almost certainly are wrong.

Great. Glad we agree on that.

I know you think I'm wrong Frank, no need to repeat yersef constantly. IM not so HO, yer the one that is all fucked up in the head and wrong: Frank, our views aren't likely gonna change.
    Calm down, Son. Your writing is beginning to look like it is coming from a crazy person.

But then again...

I know how ya feel: Frank, yer wrong, and I bet lots of patriots agree with me. You don't need to keep repeating the same points, I get it, yer a nasty Lefty, I'm not.
    If you want to insist you are wrong...you are free to do so.

I vote that you are wrong.

I'm fine: Frank, you Lefties can't read minds, even a simple one like mine.
    We agree that you are simple minded.

How many times do you have to say the same thing? I get it, Yer upside down and I'm not.
    As many as needed. You are all over the place...and about as wrong as it is possible to get.

No Frank yer projecting yer upside down shit on me, Typical shit Lefties pull. I'm all about the truth: Frank. The truth seems to make yer butt: hurt.
    You would not recognize "the truth" if you tripped over it.

Yer not schoollin' me at all: Frank, I've schooled you, yer just too set in yer ways to accept that yer upside down.
    You are being schooled...and I am the one doing it.

I guess ya don't know the penalty fer treason then, eh: Frank?
    You are the one talking about the penalty. I am merely saying that people like you are traitors.

That seems to bother you.

Good. It should.

My opinion is that yer fucked in the head: Frank. We will have to agree to disagree, eh? Neither you or I are gonna change our respective positions. The major difference is you think that I and nearly 80 million patriots should be executed for treason. That is a really big difference: Frank. Just because you are upside down and fucked in the head, is yer business, i'm not asking that you be executed fer treason.
    I am not treasonous.

I have not talked about anyone being executed.

But...you are welcome to your delusions.

You can't read minds: Frank I'm fine I enjoy spirited debate. carry on now...
    Great, because you are going to get plenty of that here.

And I enjoy it also...so we have a win/win thing going.

[/QUOTE][/QUOTE]
    ON HIS WORST DAY, JOE BIDEN IS A BETTER PRESIDENT THAN TRUMP WAS ON HIS BEST DAY!