Members banned from this thread: evince

Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: JOE BIDEN IS THE NORTHBOUND END OF A SOUTHBOUND HORSE

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 27 Times in 27 Posts

Default JOE BIDEN IS THE NORTHBOUND END OF A SOUTHBOUND HORSE

"A horse is a horse, of course, of course, and no one can talk to a horse, of course, unless, of course, that talking horse is the famous Sleepy Joe. Let out on work release by the handlers he always says he will get in trouble with, Dementia Joe Biden addressed a handful of carefully selected reporters with prepared questions and promised that those responsible would be punished and there would be consequences.

Oh, no, not those responsible for flooding our borders with untested, unmasked, and unvaccinated illegal aliens and then shipping them at taxpayer expense to communities around the nation where they are free to wander, burden our health, education, and criminal justice system when they commit crimes. Want to witness the mother of all super-spreader events? Just look at the border that Joe Biden has flung wide open.

Certainly mot those responsible for the Afghanistan withdrawal debacle which created a terrorist state armed with billions in state-of-the-art American weaponry that has resumed public executions, getting 13 U.S. servicemen needlessly killed, and then flying in hundreds of thousands of untested, unmasked, unvaccinated, and unknown refugees as American citizens were shamelessly left behind.

Joe Biden did not get angry and promise to punish those responsible for the droning of an innocent Afghan and his family including seven children loading containers of water in their car. He needed a media sorry about revenging the deaths of the 13 American servicemen he got killed, just as he needs a media story about horsemen whipping migrants to distract from the letting in of a border of Cov-d-infected illegal aliens into American towns and cities.

Joe Biden did not threaten to punish the rogue cop who violated every police manual ever written to murder, yes, murder unarmed Trump supporter Ashlii Babbitt on Jan.6 at the Capitol. You do not shoot to kill unarmed people whose intentions are unknown and when the imminent danger of physical harm is not present."

https://www.theconstitutionalconserv...uthbound-horse

Yuppers, China Joey gasbag is one nasty SOB, alrighty!

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to OldMercsRule For This Post:

Earl (09-28-2021), ExpressLane (09-27-2021), Grokmaster (09-28-2021), Grumpy (09-28-2021), Stretch (09-27-2021), Terri4Trump (10-10-2021)

3. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,579 Times in 15,814 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,951 Times in 1,862 Posts

cranky old senile - even snaps at voters

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to anatta For This Post:

Earl (09-28-2021), ExpressLane (09-27-2021), Grumpy (09-28-2021), OldMercsRule (09-26-2021), Stretch (09-27-2021)

5. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by anatta View Post
    cranky old senile - even snaps at voters
    Yuppers, like a nasty old fart yelling at kids ta get off his lawn.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to OldMercsRule For This Post:

Earl (09-28-2021), ExpressLane (09-27-2021)

7. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,957 Times in 10,497 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 573 Times in 557 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Doc Dutch View Post
    Agreed. Shooting angry Trumpers should be a national pastime.
    Quote Originally Posted by BidenPresident View Post
    Only conclusion. Going to a Christian school causes you to be a mass murderer.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Lionfish For This Post:

Earl (09-28-2021)

9. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,185 Times in 7,629 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,051 Times in 998 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by OldMercsRule View Post
    "A horse is a horse, of course, of course, and no one can talk to a horse, of course, unless, of course, that talking horse is the famous Sleepy Joe. Let out on work release by the handlers he always says he will get in trouble with, Dementia Joe Biden addressed a handful of carefully selected reporters with prepared questions and promised that those responsible would be punished and there would be consequences.

Oh, no, not those responsible for flooding our borders with untested, unmasked, and unvaccinated illegal aliens and then shipping them at taxpayer expense to communities around the nation where they are free to wander, burden our health, education, and criminal justice system when they commit crimes. Want to witness the mother of all super-spreader events? Just look at the border that Joe Biden has flung wide open.

Certainly mot those responsible for the Afghanistan withdrawal debacle which created a terrorist state armed with billions in state-of-the-art American weaponry that has resumed public executions, getting 13 U.S. servicemen needlessly killed, and then flying in hundreds of thousands of untested, unmasked, unvaccinated, and unknown refugees as American citizens were shamelessly left behind.

Joe Biden did not get angry and promise to punish those responsible for the droning of an innocent Afghan and his family including seven children loading containers of water in their car. He needed a media sorry about revenging the deaths of the 13 American servicemen he got killed, just as he needs a media story about horsemen whipping migrants to distract from the letting in of a border of Cov-d-infected illegal aliens into American towns and cities.

Joe Biden did not threaten to punish the rogue cop who violated every police manual ever written to murder, yes, murder unarmed Trump supporter Ashlii Babbitt on Jan.6 at the Capitol. You do not shoot to kill unarmed people whose intentions are unknown and when the imminent danger of physical harm is not present."

https://www.theconstitutionalconserv...uthbound-horse

Yuppers, China Joey gasbag is one nasty SOB, alrighty!
    But the thing is, Merc, that Joe Biden, for all his faults, is still a MUCH, MUCH better, more intelligent, more classy, more caring president for our country than Trump could ever be.

Joe Biden simply is a better person than Trump...and is a much better president than Trump ever was...or ever could be.

The alternative to Joe Biden in this last election was something any person with a functioning mind could never turn to.

So, Joe Biden may be far from perfect...but we are damned lucky to have him.
    ON HIS WORST DAY, JOE BIDEN IS A BETTER PRESIDENT THAN TRUMP WAS ON HIS BEST DAY!

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Frank Apisa For This Post:

AProudLefty (09-27-2021), Guno צְבִי (09-27-2021), martin (09-28-2021), Phantasmal (09-28-2021)

11. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,957 Times in 10,497 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 573 Times in 557 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Doc Dutch View Post
    Agreed. Shooting angry Trumpers should be a national pastime.
    Quote Originally Posted by BidenPresident View Post
    Only conclusion. Going to a Christian school causes you to be a mass murderer.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Lionfish For This Post:

Earl (09-28-2021)

13. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Frank Apisa View Post
    But the thing is, Merc, that Joe Biden, for all his faults, is still a MUCH, MUCH better, more intelligent, more classy, more caring president for our country than Trump could ever be.

Joe Biden simply is a better person than Trump...and is a much better president than Trump ever was...or ever could be.

The alternative to Joe Biden in this last election was something any person with a functioning mind could never turn to.

You know that I don't agree: Frank.

I know you are smart, and I do respect your point of view, butt: I think you are mistaken.

That said: you live back East, and you are very informed about today's politics, (not sure if you've always been as informed).

China Joey gasbag, (the Big Guy) has always cheated, plagiarized, and he has been very corrupt (in collage and politics).

Obama and Bush's defense secretary said that China Joey has always been on the wrong side in foreign matters.

I was an Investment Banker fer many years, so I've always kept abreast of politics, and finance.

I bet you might even concede the points I've made ^^^

He claimed to be the top of his class, (which was a lie), among many many lies over the years.

It is hard to judge (through the media lense) how good or bad a person is (on a personal level).

My perception of Biden, (from media reports over the last 4 decades) is very VERY negative, (he's always been stupid, now he is age impaired).

I don't know you very well, butt: I'd take rather take my chances with you as POTUS then Biden. You appear to be in excellent shape, you are clearly much sharper then Biden, and I very much doubt that China and Russia own you, (they own China Joe).

As for Trump, he was a Democrat up until 2014 give or take. He has always been an arrogant bully, (media lense), I preferred a number of others to Trump, butt: he won the primaries and I would not have voted for Clinton under any circumstances, (unless she was running against Biden). She is also a major crook, butt: she is smart, (where Biden is not). New York/Jersey developers are always leveraged, nasty and arrogant in my experience.
    I'm surprised they couldn't pin criminal matter on him as most New York developers have to deal with local corruption, (as you must know) livin' large in Jersey. i held my nose and voted for him in the 2016 cycle.

IMHO Trump did a fantastic job, under constant pressure from the deep state and the fake news media. I enthusiastically voted for him in 2020, and the corruption of most gubment agencies, local in the states as well as: (FBI, DOJ, IRS, CDC, NIH0, and the broken courts let China Joey claim the big prize).

Clearly the media, Democrats, and most gubment employees hate the guy like you do. I think it is irrational, butt it is what it is.

Nothing I could ever say will change your mind, just as I refuse to accept your characterization of China Joey gasbag.

This country is in real trouble, and it wasn't under Trump.

I know people who have worked for Trump and if ya do what he wants in a efficient matter he is very generous and personable, ya cross him and he is terrible.

We are gonna have to agree to disagree here Frank.

Respectfully,

Murky.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to OldMercsRule For This Post:

ExpressLane (09-27-2021)

15. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,528 Times in 2,613 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 216 Times in 211 Posts

you partisan hacks - and you are definitely one - are not to be trusted here. you have proven to be a liar - and will allow dementia addled people in charge because you are a loser in life and need a lot of help from government to get by.

so no, when we have a phony media that doesn't really care to ask questions, things are not good and we are not lucky.

16. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,969 Times in 14,556 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 949 Times in 933 Posts
    Blog Entries

I'm sure the Americans Biden abandoned in Afghanistan are very relieved Biden doesn't make mean tweets.
    IMPEACH 46 FOR TREASON
    Biden/Harris 2024
    IT'S A NO BRAINER!

17. The Following User Groans At ExpressLane For This Awful Post:

Diesel (09-28-2021)

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ExpressLane For This Post:

Darth Omar (09-27-2021), Grumpy (09-28-2021), OldMercsRule (09-27-2021)

19. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,969 Times in 14,556 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 949 Times in 933 Posts
    Blog Entries

I know you are smart, and I do respect your point of view, butt: I think you are mistaken.

That said: you live back East, and you are very informed about today's politics, (not sure if you've always been as informed).

China Joey gasbag, (the Big Guy) has always cheated, plagiarized, and he has been very corrupt (in collage and politics).

Obama and Bush's defense secretary said that China Joey has always been on the wrong side in foreign matters.

I was an Investment Banker fer many years, so I've always kept abreast of politics, and finance.

He claimed to be the top of his class, (which was a lie), among many many lies over the years.

It is hard to judge (through the media lense) how good or bad a person is (on a personal level).

My perception of Biden, (from media reports over the last 4 decades) is very VERY negative, (he's always been stupid, now he is age impaired).

I don't know you very well, butt: I'd take rather take my chances with you as POTUS then Biden. You appear to be in excellent shape, you are clearly much sharper then Biden, and I very much doubt that China and Russia own you, (they own China Joe).

As for Trump, he was a Democrat up until 2014 give or take. He has always been an arrogant bully, (media lense), I preferred a number of others to Trump, butt: he won the primaries and I would not have voted for Clinton under any circumstances, (unless she was running against Biden). She is also a major crook, butt: she is smart, (where Biden is not). New York/Jersey developers are always leveraged, nasty and arrogant in my experience.
    I'm surprised they couldn't pin criminal matter on him as most New York developers have to deal with local corruption, (as you must know) livin' large in Jersey. i held my nose and voted for him in the 2016 cycle.

IMHO Trump did a fantastic job, under constant pressure from the deep state and the fake news media. I enthusiastically voted for him in 2020, and the corruption of most gubment agencies, local in the states as well as: (FBI, DOJ, IRS, CDC, NIH0, and the broken courts let China Joey claim the big prize).

Clearly the media, Democrats, and most gubment employees hate the guy like you do. I think it is irrational, butt it is what it is.

Nothing I could ever say will change your mind, just as I refuse to accept your characterization of China Joey gasbag.

I know people who have worked for Trump and if ya do what he wants in a efficient matter he is very generous and personable, ya cross him and he is terrible.

Respectfully,

Murky.

Joe and Hunter are two peas in a pod. Both are POS people.
    IMPEACH 46 FOR TREASON
    Biden/Harris 2024
    IT'S A NO BRAINER!

20. The Following User Says Thank You to ExpressLane For This Post:

OldMercsRule (09-27-2021)

21. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,761 Times in 17,091 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,342 Times in 2,261 Posts
    Blog Entries

When are you guys going to pull your nose out of Biden's ass?

22. The Following User Says Thank You to AProudLefty For This Post:

Frank Apisa (09-27-2021)

23. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Respectfully,

Murky.
    Okay...we disagree big time.

I suspect some day you will realize how wrong you are.

My take: We are MAJOR better off with Joe Biden as president than Trump...and so is the rest of the world. Trump is a buffoon...ignorant, classless, and utterly devoid of any character or morality.

So...yes, we disagree.
    ON HIS WORST DAY, JOE BIDEN IS A BETTER PRESIDENT THAN TRUMP WAS ON HIS BEST DAY!

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Frank Apisa For This Post:

AProudLefty (09-27-2021), Joe Capitalist (09-28-2021)

25. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by zymurgy View Post
    you partisan hacks - and you are definitely one - are not to be trusted here. you have proven to be a liar - and will allow dementia addled people in charge because you are a loser in life and need a lot of help from government to get by.

so no, when we have a phony media that doesn't really care to ask questions, things are not good and we are not lucky.
    I am not a partisan. In fact, I am a registered, capital "I" Independent. I am most assuredly not a loser in life (I am probably one of the most content individuals alive...and one of the luckiest. Things just seem to break my way most of the time.)

I do not need help from the government to get by. I have pretty much fended for myself since age 17 when I entered service in the US Air Force.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Frank Apisa For This Post:

Joe Capitalist (09-28-2021)

27. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I am not a partisan. In fact, I am a registered, capital "I" Independent. I am most assuredly not a loser in life (I am probably one of the most content individuals alive...and one of the luckiest. Things just seem to break my way most of the time.)

I do not need help from the government to get by. I have pretty much fended for myself since age 17 when I entered service in the US Air Force.
    Oh come on Frank. I concede you are very likely successful and content in yer own skin, as am I.

Ya live in Jersey. Let us know which Republican you have actually voted (for POTUS only), over the last 60 plus years: Frank. Not local elections (including Fed Senator, Fed House, State Legislature, State Governor), just: POTUS.

I'm also an Independent Conservative, (this Commie state doesn't require registration). From Nixon on I've always voted for Republicans, some like (Dole, McCain, and Trump the first time have been nose holders). The dim wit Democrat (party of slavery, kkk, jim crow), has always picked Judges that have an activist anti-Constitutional agenda, since FDR.

Every Republican POTUS during my lifetime always tries to pic Constitutional originalist intent Jurists, (the Republican POTUS(s) aren't always successful, as dim wit Democrat Jurists hide their bias until they get that lifetime appointment. That is the single biggest issue for me as a limited gubment personal Liberty Conservative.

28. #15 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,041 Times in 13,848 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,042 Times in 2,838 Posts

This thread reads like a Rush Limbaugh radio excerpt

Why do wingers on this forum continuously post opinion pieces from far right websites as if they were credible?

It kinda shows one where the right is and their understanding of the real world when all they have to offer is information off of heavily partisan, propaganda and conspiracy sites

29. The Following User Groans At archives For This Awful Post:

Earl (09-29-2021)

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to archives For This Post:

evince (09-28-2021), Joe Capitalist (09-28-2021)