Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: JOE BIDEN IS THE NORTHBOUND END OF A SOUTHBOUND HORSE

1. #16 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 27 Times in 27 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by archives View Post
    This thread reads like a Rush Limbaugh radio excerpt

Why do wingers on this forum continuously post opinion pieces from far right websites as if they were credible?

It kinda shows one where the right is and their understanding of the real world when all they have to offer is information off of heavily partisan, propaganda and conspiracy sites
    Do ya think we care what you think? NOPE, sorry ta pop that bubble. burp...

2. The Following User Says Thank You to OldMercsRule For This Post:

ExpressLane (09-27-2021)

3. #17 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,041 Times in 13,848 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,042 Times in 2,838 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by OldMercsRule View Post
    Do ya think we care what you think? NOPE, sorry ta pop that bubble. burp...
    You responded didn't you

But regardless, two thoughts, first, if such is the case, what are you doing on a vehicle designed for an exchange rather than bloviating, and second, again, if such is the case, you ought to be on one of those winger forums, the ones that read like a circle jerk and everyone agrees with everyone regardless

4. #18 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,786 Times in 32,152 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,865 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Frank Apisa View Post
    [B]But the thing is, Merc, that Joe Biden, for all his faults, is still a MUCH, MUCH better, more intelligent, more classy, more caring president for our country than Trump could ever be.
    we are all aware there are people here stupid enough to believe that.......
    Isaiah 6:5
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

5. The Following User Says Thank You to PostmodernProphet For This Post:

OldMercsRule (09-27-2021)

6. #19 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Okay...we disagree big time.

I suspect some day you will realize how wrong you are.

My take: We are MAJOR better off with Joe Biden as president than Trump...and so is the rest of the world. Trump is a buffoon...ignorant, classless, and utterly devoid of any character or morality.

So...yes, we disagree.
    everything is worse than it was in January.....
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

7. The Following User Says Thank You to PostmodernProphet For This Post:

OldMercsRule (09-27-2021)

8. #20 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

You responded didn't you

But regardless, two thoughts, first, if such is the case, what are you doing on a vehicle designed for an exchange rather than bloviating, and second, again, if such is the case, you ought to be on one of those winger forums, the ones that read like a circle jerk and everyone agrees with everyone regardless
    That would be boring I always seek left leaning forums or neutral ones with little moderation. I know I will never change you Marxists' minds. That said: I like ta own Lefties like you, n' pawn yer smelly arses... LOL

9. #21 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by PostmodernProphet View Post
    everything is worse than it was in January.....
    Really, show us there "pp" exactly what was better last January than it is today

10. The Following User Says Thank You to archives For This Post:

Hoosier Daddy (09-28-2021)

11. #22 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,185 Times in 7,629 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,051 Times in 998 Posts

[COLOR="#0000FF"]Oh come on Frank. I concede you are very likely successful and content in yer own skin, as am I.

Ya live in Jersey. Let us know which Republican you have actually voted (for POTUS only), over the last 60 plus years: Frank. Not local elections (including Fed Senator, Fed House, State Legislature, State Governor), just: POTUS.
    I voted for Ronald Reagan in 1980. Is that GOP enough for you?

I'm also an Independent Conservative, (this Commie state doesn't require registration). From Nixon on I've always voted for Republicans, some like (Dole, McCain, and Trump the first time have been nose holders). The dim wit Democrat (party of slavery, kkk, jim crow), has always picked Judges that have an activist anti-Constitutional agenda, since FDR.
    The party of slavery, KKK, and Jim Crow was NOT A PARTY. It was a political philosophy...that of American conservatives.

Yes, American conservatives were almost all Democrats (especially in the South) from the mid-1800's through the mid-1900's. But then the philosophy of slavery, KKK, and Jim Crow moved almost en masse to the Republican Party. Now, the GOP is the party of the moronic racist American conservative.

Every Republican POTUS during my lifetime always tries to pic Constitutional originalist intent Jurists, (the Republican POTUS(s) aren't always successful, as dim wit Democrat Jurists hide their bias until they get that lifetime appointment. That is the single biggest issue for me as a limited gubment personal Liberty Conservative.
    Every Republican POTUS during your lifetime, Merc, has tried to radicalize the SCOTUS to their philosophical bent. Every Democratic POTUS has done the same thing.

It is my opinion that the philosophical bent of the GOP sucks like a black hole. I think any American seeing what the Republican Party is doing right now...and who still supports that disgusting party...is as close to being a traitor to our nation as it is possible to get.

Anything else I can help you with?
    ON HIS WORST DAY, JOE BIDEN IS A BETTER PRESIDENT THAN TRUMP WAS ON HIS BEST DAY!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Frank Apisa For This Post:

13. #23 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

That would be boring I always seek left leaning forums or neutral ones with little moderation. I know I will never change you Marxists' minds. That said: I like ta own Lefties like you, n' pawn yer smelly arses... LOL
    Anyone married to partisan and propaganda sources for information is already boring, not to mention predictable, and, I am not the one employing such to bloviate on radio rhetoric that has all been heard before.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to archives For This Post:

15. #24 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Really, show us there "pp" exactly what was better last January than it is today
    inflation, employment prospects, Afghanistan, southern border security......there's even a surge in covid deaths under the Biden presidency since January......

16. The Following User Says Thank You to PostmodernProphet For This Post:

OldMercsRule (09-28-2021)

17. #25 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I voted for Ronald Reagan in 1980. Is that GOP enough for you?
    Yup and very surprising. Ya voted fer hard core Leftie Mondale in 1984 then? Yer not "independent" Frank. Yer farther Left then I am to the Right

The party of slavery, KKK, and Jim Crow was NOT A PARTY. It was a political philosophy...that of American conservatives.
    Nope Frank the dim wit Democrat Party had an Institutional position of slavery, (as anti Liberty as you can get), to the effect that 850,000 American were killed and a lot more maimed, when this country had only 30 to 35 million people. It was and is the ACTUAL History of dim with Democrat Party that has never favored personal Liberty over the actual history of the dim wit Democrat Party to this very day.

Yes, American conservatives were almost all Democrats (especially in the South) from the mid-1800's through the mid-1900's. But then the philosophy of slavery, KKK, and Jim Crow moved almost en masse to the Republican Party. Now, the GOP is the party of the moronic racist American conservative.
    Nope Frank, nice try. The Liberal fake media, Liberal upside down academia, have tried to spin the actual history of the institutional dim wit Democrat Party to shift blame for the dim wit Democrats killing Republicans who were in the Union army. According to your upside down position the dim wit Democrat racists all became Republicans: False! They were dim wit Democrats.

Every Republican POTUS during your lifetime, Merc, has tried to radicalize the SCOTUS to their philosophical bent.
    No way: Frank, Jurists staying in their lane and deciding if an issue comports with the actual language of the foundational document of this Republic, (the Constitution), is hardly "radical", it is Conservative, (actually Classical Liberalism like our Founding Fathers).

Limited gubment and personal Liberty is a classical Liberal position and the dominate position of most Republicans since Abe Lincoln.

That is actual history that yer trying to rewrite and spin away from the real institutionalized policy of the dim wit Democrat party, (slavery, kkk, jim crow), NEVER a position of most Republicans regardless of the switching parties of a small amount of racist dim wit Democrats in the South.

Every Democratic POTUS has done the same thing.
    Yes Frank, here you are correct, (Right LOL), all dim wit Democrat POTUSs' since FDR have tried to pack the court with grow the gubment Jurists, (grow gubment tyrants in Black robes fer life), to limit personal Liberty. They use the tyrants on the court to effect laws, through made up policies, (not in the Constitution), that limit personal Liberty that they can't get through the Legislature. Modern dim wit Democrats are big gubment Fascists, the only freedom dim wit Democrat appointed Jurists are in favor of is freedom to kill babies, (not in the Constitution at al. just made up), again anti personal Liberty as dim wit Democrats have been since Andy Jackson. Yer just upside down: Frank. I know actual history, so ya can't spin me.

Dim wit Democrats back to Andrew Jackson, (ol' Hickory), have always resisted personal Liberty, and tried to impose greater and greater gubment control, (slavery and jim crow policies are in your face proof of those anti freedom policies), that are alive and well today with China Joey gasbag. A few Southern racists switching parties does not alter that historical fact, (as you falsely try to spin). Good try, butt: a big fail.

It is my opinion that the philosophical bent of the GOP sucks like a black hole. I think any American seeing what the Republican Party is doing right now...and who still supports that disgusting party...is as close to being a traitor to our nation as it is possible to get.
    Now that is where you and I part company. Political disagreement isn't treason. Do you really want to execute all Americans who have a different political philosophy then yer upside down hard radical Left position? That's fucked up: Frank, anyway ya spin it.

Anything else I can help you with?
    Nope, (you very clearly are a hard core Leftie partisan), yer not "independent" at all. Thanks for the debate. carry on...
    Last edited by OldMercsRule; 09-28-2021 at 01:38 AM.

18. #26 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,185 Times in 7,629 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,051 Times in 998 Posts

Yup and very surprising. Ya voted fer hard core Leftie Mondale in 1984 then? Yer not "independent" Frank. Yer farther Left then I am to the Right
    I said I am a registered, capital "I" Independent.

If you are calling me a liar, do it like a man. We can discuss that.

Nope Frank the dim wit Democrat Party had an Institutional position of slavery, (as anti Liberty as you can get), to the effect that 850,000 American were killed and a lot more maimed, when this country had only 30 to 35 million people. It was and is the ACTUAL History of dim with Democrat Party that has never favored personal Liberty over the actual history of the dim wit Democrat Party to this very day.

American conservatives (particularly that variety of the South) were the people of slavery, the KKK, and Jim Crow.

You gotta try to live with the truth for a change.

Nope Frank, nice try. The Liberal fake media, Liberal upside down academia, have tried to spin the actual history of the institutional dim wit Democrat Party to shift blame for the dim wit Democrats killing Republicans who were in the Union army. According to your upside down position the dim wit Democrat racists all became Republicans: False! They were dim wit Democrats.
    You are in a fantasy world now, Merc. Try to get back to reality.

No way: Frank, Jurists staying in their lane and deciding if an issue comports with the actual language of the foundational document of this Republic, (the Constitution), is hardly "radical", it is Conservative, (actually Classical Liberalism like our Founding Fathers).
    Our "founding fathers" would not have pissed on you people if you burst into flames. They would be furious with what you are trying to do to our Republic.

Limited gubment and personal Liberty is a classical Liberal position and the dominate position of most Republicans since Abe Lincoln.

That is actual history that yer trying to rewrite and spin away from the real institutionalized policy of the dim wit Democrat party, (slavery, kkk, jim crow), NEVER a position of most Republicans regardless of the switching parties of a small amount of racist dim wit Democrats in the South. [/COLOR]
    The pro-slavery, KKK, Jim Crow people are the American conservatives...and you know it. I think it is cute that you are trying to sell the opposite. Makes me laugh!

Yes Frank, here you are correct, (Right LOL), all dim wit Democrat POTUSs' since FDR have tried to pack the court with grow the gubment Jurists, (grow gubment tyrants in Black robes fer life), to limit personal Liberty. They use the tyrants on the court to effect laws, through made up policies, (not in the Constitution), that limit personal Liberty that they can't get through the Legislature. Modern dim wit Democrats are big gubment Fascists, the only freedom dim wit Democrat appointed Jurists are in favor of is freedom to kill babies, (not in the Constitution at al. just made up), again anti personal Liberty as dim wit Democrats have been since Andy Jackson. Yer just upside down: Frank. I know actual history, so ya can't spin me.
    You are living in a fantasy world. Enjoy it. Doing drugs might help.

Dim wit Democrats back to Andrew Jackson, (ol' Hickory), have always resisted personal Liberty, and tried to impose greater and greater gubment control, (slavery and jim crow policies are in your face proof of those anti freedom policies), that are alive and well today with China Joey gasbag. A few Southern racists switching parties does not alter that historical fact, (as you falsely try to spin). Good try, butt: a big fail.
    You American conservatives have always been the advocates of slavery, KKK, and Jim Crow. I am delighted you realize how disgusting that is...and that you are trying to re-write history in an attempt to blame the other side.

It is, as I said above, CUTE.

Now that is where you and I part company. Political disagreement isn't treason. Do you really want to execute all Americans who have a different political philosophy then yer upside down hard radical Left position? That's fucked up: Frank, anyway ya spin it.
    Anyone still supporting Trump is engaging in activity that is as close to treason as it is possible to get.

I don't blame you for being ashamed of it. If I were one of you people, I would be ashamed also.

Nope, (you very clearly are a hard core Leftie partisan), yer not "independent" at all. Thanks for the debate. carry on...
    What I am is...that I am NOT an American conservative. I'd rather be a communist than one of them. Being an American conservative is wanting to be trash.
    ON HIS WORST DAY, JOE BIDEN IS A BETTER PRESIDENT THAN TRUMP WAS ON HIS BEST DAY!

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Frank Apisa For This Post:

20. #27 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,007 Times in 2,639 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 404 Times in 391 Posts

"A horse is a horse, of course, of course, and no one can talk to a horse, of course, unless, of course, that talking horse is the famous Sleepy Joe. Let out on work release by the handlers he always says he will get in trouble with, Dementia Joe Biden addressed a handful of carefully selected reporters with prepared questions and promised that those responsible would be punished and there would be consequences.

Oh, no, not those responsible for flooding our borders with untested, unmasked, and unvaccinated illegal aliens and then shipping them at taxpayer expense to communities around the nation where they are free to wander, burden our health, education, and criminal justice system when they commit crimes. Want to witness the mother of all super-spreader events? Just look at the border that Joe Biden has flung wide open.

Certainly mot those responsible for the Afghanistan withdrawal debacle which created a terrorist state armed with billions in state-of-the-art American weaponry that has resumed public executions, getting 13 U.S. servicemen needlessly killed, and then flying in hundreds of thousands of untested, unmasked, unvaccinated, and unknown refugees as American citizens were shamelessly left behind.

Joe Biden did not get angry and promise to punish those responsible for the droning of an innocent Afghan and his family including seven children loading containers of water in their car. He needed a media sorry about revenging the deaths of the 13 American servicemen he got killed, just as he needs a media story about horsemen whipping migrants to distract from the letting in of a border of Cov-d-infected illegal aliens into American towns and cities.

Joe Biden did not threaten to punish the rogue cop who violated every police manual ever written to murder, yes, murder unarmed Trump supporter Ashlii Babbitt on Jan.6 at the Capitol. You do not shoot to kill unarmed people whose intentions are unknown and when the imminent danger of physical harm is not present."

https://www.theconstitutionalconserv...uthbound-horse

Yuppers, China Joey gasbag is one nasty SOB, alrighty!
    fuck you, stupid bitch. traitors deserve to be shot when breaking into senate chambers.

21. #28 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,007 Times in 2,639 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 404 Times in 391 Posts

the correct slang for own is pwn, not pawn, you stupid punk.

you are so stupid you might actually believe your childish posts somehow allow you to "pawn" someone, but everybody laughs at how childish and simple minded they are!! did you even finish grade school?

pwn. (pəʊn) vb. (General Sporting Terms) (tr) slang (esp in online gaming) to defeat (an opponent) in conclusive and humiliating fashion. [C21: altered from own]

22. #29 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I said I am a registered, capital "I" Independent.

If you are calling me a liar, do it like a man. We can discuss that.
    I am a "man" Frank, and I bluntly challenged yer upside down "perception" of history and yer hard core Leftie conclusions, (non independent) which I challenged one by one. I never called you a liar, (at least since we both agreed to peace and to be respectful), which I believe I have been since the peace pack. We are 3,ooo miles apart: Frank, how else would you recommend that I challenge yer upside down conclusions about history and American conservatives. Which are totally wrong.

American conservatives (particularly that variety of the South) were the people of slavery, the KKK, and Jim Crow.

You gotta try to live with the truth for a change.
    I do tell the truth: Frank, (you don't due to yer upside down hard Left perception), all those Southern dim wit Democrats (the party of slavery, kkk, jim crow as official/institutional dim wit Democrat positions that cost our American ancestors over 850,000 lives) were not conservatives, (limited gubment maximum personal Liberty). Slavery is the ultimate assault on personal Liberty, sorry you can't see that obvious truth: Frank, (I'm not calling you a liar I'm saying yer brain is short circuited by yer hatred towards yer fellow Americans with whom you disagree. Yer just making shit up from yer totally warped perception. I didn't and haven't called you a liar, I said you are upside down, and you are), sorry that makes yer butt hurt. Hard core Leftists like you always spread that fiction that all conservatives are racists and commit treason, (the penalty fer treason is execution), Frank, I'm not wishing that on you you are pushing that fucked up perception on me.

Yer not a liar: yer brain just doesn't work, (I hope you understand what I'm sayin').

you are in a fantasy world now, Merc. Try to get back to reality.
    Kinda Ironic that you would project yer problems with reality to me: Frank. Yer the one living in an alternate reality. I have a clear and accurate perception of American history, yer perception is warped and fucked up.

Our "founding fathers" would not have pissed on you people if you burst into flames. They would be furious with what you are trying to do to our Republic.
    Nope Frank, yers is the alternate upside down perception of reality. Yer a nasty Leftie who is so full of yer poisonous positions, ya can't see the truth, sorry if the truth hurts yer butt. Modern American conservatives are similar to our Founding Fathers, (classical Liberals that champion limited gubment and personal Liberty). Yer upside down positions are very nasty, (show me where I've ever said that kinda negative shit) about my fellow Americans. I haven't and I don't claim my fellow Americans are guilty of treason: YOU DO iT REPEATIDLY!

The pro-slavery, KKK, Jim Crow people are the American conservatives...and you know it. I think it is cute that you are trying to sell the opposite. Makes me laugh!
    Nope Frank yer wrong, just sayin' that yer perception is nasty and fucked up isn't calling you a liar. You believe the shit you spew, (clearly), so yer not a liar you just a fucked up nasty Leftie in orbit around Pluto or some such.

I'm not trying to "sell" anything: Frank. I'm stating accurate American history, that you are trying to rewrite. I'm not gonna let ya!

You are living in a fantasy world. Enjoy it. Doing drugs might help.
    Now yer talkin' to the feller ya see in the mirror: Frank...

You American conservatives have always been the advocates of slavery, KKK, and Jim Crow. I am delighted you realize how disgusting that is...and that you are trying to re-write history in an attempt to blame the other side.

It is, as I said above, CUTE.
    Nope Frank: you are tryin' ta rewrite history and I'm not goin' for it, 'cause yer perception is fucked up.

Anyone still supporting Trump is engaging in activity that is as close to treason as it is possible to get.

I don't blame you for being ashamed of it. If I were one of you people, I would be ashamed also.
    You wanna execute nearly 80 million Americans, Frank, (that's the penalty fer treason in case ya didn't know). You are one nasty Leftie. I don't wanna execute you, as yer just fucked in the head.

BTW, does it sound like I'm "ashamed"? Yer wrong again: Frank! I'm proud and loud: Frank, sorry you can't see that.

What I am is...that I am NOT an American conservative. I'd rather be a communist than one of them. Being an American conservative is wanting to be trash.
    Yeah I can see where Marxism appeals to nasty Lefties like you: Frank. I'm not trash. Look in the mirror when ya say that nasty shit.

Calm down... n' carry on...

23. #30 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Hoosier Daddy View Post
    fuck you, stupid bitch. traitors deserve to be shot when breaking into senate chambers.
    Fuck you ya feeble old alcoholic. Yer nasty like Frank, eh: shit head?