Thread: Marjorie Taylor Greene's 'good Christian' abortion meltdown

1. #16 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,529 Times in 52,746 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,657 Times in 4,376 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by guno View Post
    Christianity is a powerful and important tradition in the U.S.; it shouldn’t just be left to the Greene's and the Trump's. But part of contesting their hold on Christianity is refusing to acquiesce to Christian supremacy. It means acknowledging non-Christians in discussions of America, and in discussions of goodness.
    Don't lose heart. You might be shocked at how many Americans -- including most Christians-- reject that bullshit.
    "Conservatism is the blind and fear-filled worship of dead radicals." -- Mark Twain

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ThatOwlWoman For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (09-26-2021), PoliTalker (09-27-2021)

3. #17 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,529 Times in 52,746 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,657 Times in 4,376 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by AProudLefty View Post
    She's an okay looking woman with a very good set of feet. I'd have a one night stand with her then I would throw her out like a trash that is her the next morning.
    Hopefully you're not allergic to penicillin, anti-virals, or sulfa drugs.
    "Conservatism is the blind and fear-filled worship of dead radicals." -- Mark Twain

4. The Following User Says Thank You to ThatOwlWoman For This Post:

AProudLefty (09-26-2021)

5. #18 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,761 Times in 17,091 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,342 Times in 2,261 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ThatOwlWoman View Post
    Hopefully you're not allergic to penicillin, anti-virals, or sulfa drugs.
    I am a very strong man with a strong immune system.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to AProudLefty For This Post:

ThatOwlWoman (09-26-2021)

7. #19 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,633 Times in 51,921 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,506 Times in 2,463 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PostmodernProphet View Post
    biology says you're a fucking idiot.....
    Really? Prove it Mr. Science.
    God bless America and those who defend our Constitution.

"Hatred is a failure of imagination" - Graham Greene, "The Power and the Glory"

8. #20 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,786 Times in 32,152 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,865 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dutch Uncle View Post
    Really? Prove it Mr. Science.
    easy enough.....the DNA of the zygote, the embryo, the fetus, the infant, the pubescent, the geriatric.........are all the same.......the being does not change from one entity into another.......from the moment of conception until full maturity that being produces and reproduces cells.......dead things do not do that......"child" is an arbitrary term that can be applied to that entity at the will of the speaker.......everyone who conceives such an entity considers it a child, UNLESS they want to kill it.......at that point it is considered a pile of parisitic cells that can be disposed of at will.......that is, if you're the type of person who doesn't give a fuck about human life.....
    Isaiah 6:5
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

9. #21 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

easy enough.....the DNA of the zygote, the embryo, the fetus, the infant, the pubescent, the geriatric.........are all the same.......the being does not change from one entity into another.......from the moment of conception until full maturity that being produces and reproduces cells.......dead things do not do that......"child" is an arbitrary term that can be applied to that entity at the will of the speaker.......everyone who conceives such an entity considers it a child, UNLESS they want to kill it.......at that point it is considered a pile of parisitic cells that can be disposed of at will.......that is, if you're the type of person who doesn't give a fuck about human life.....
    You're talking bullshit, not science. Yes, the DNA is the same just like the cells people wash down the sink brushing their teeth or flushing away after a dump.

ar·bi·trar·y /ˈärbəˌtrerē/
    adjective
    based on random choice or personal whim, rather than any reason or system.

Meaning you use the word "child" to mean whatever you want. The dump you took this morning was your "child" because it was full of your DNA. I bet it looked a lot like you too.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Doc Dutch For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (09-27-2021)

11. #22 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,786 Times in 32,152 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,865 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

You're talking bullshit, not science. Yes, the DNA is the same just like the cells people wash down the sink brushing their teeth or flushing away after a dump.
    do you know if the "cells you wash down the sink after brushing your teeth" continue to reproduce other cells the way an embryo does?.......
    ar·bi·trar·y /ˈärbəˌtrerē/
    adjective
    based on random choice or personal whim, rather than any reason or system.

Meaning you use the word "child" to mean whatever you want. The dump you took this morning was your "child" because it was full of your DNA. I bet it looked a lot like you too.
    it is sad what lib'ruls attempt to foist off on the rest of us as debate......the point is, YOU use the word "child" to mean whatever you want to mean and whatever you DON'T want to mean when you decide to kill it......
    Isaiah 6:5
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

12. #23 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

do you know if the "cells you wash down the sink after brushing your teeth" continue to reproduce other cells the way an embryo does?.......

it is sad what lib'ruls attempt to foist off on the rest of us as debate......the point is, YOU use the word "child" to mean whatever you want to mean and whatever you DON'T want to mean when you decide to kill it......
    Are you denying it's human DNA? Why are you moving the goalposts once I nullified your "it's human DNA" argument?

Dude, I'm against evil fucking assholes who seek to dominate and dictate to others. You're one of them.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Doc Dutch For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (09-27-2021)

14. #24 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,548 Times in 1,137 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 215 Times in 201 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jack View Post
    Some of the Religious Quacks claim: "We are the Chosen People". This sounds familiar ... and dangerous.
    Like most of your kind of special idiot you do not know what you are talking about.
    "2Timothy 3 "But know this, that in the last days perilous times will come: For men will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, unloving, unforgiving, slanderers, without self-control, brutal, despisers of good, traitors, headstrong, haughty, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God, having a form of godliness but denying its power. And from such people turn away"

15. #25 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,548 Times in 1,137 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 215 Times in 201 Posts

Permanent cells, the classification of gum cells, and teeth cells, called stem cells, are unable to replicate in postnatal life. Neurons, together with skeletal muscle and cardiac cells, are also included in this group.

It is sad when a right winger with his low IQ, and basic ignorance, tries to pass himself off as something he is not.
    "2Timothy 3 "But know this, that in the last days perilous times will come: For men will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, unloving, unforgiving, slanderers, without self-control, brutal, despisers of good, traitors, headstrong, haughty, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God, having a form of godliness but denying its power. And from such people turn away"

16. #26 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,151 Times in 10,077 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,450 Times in 2,265 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Old Trapper View Post
    Like most of your kind of special idiot you do not know what you are talking about.

Well Einstein, maybe YOU could explain it?

Another claim is that 'God gave us this Land'. Really? God is giving out Land Titles? Remarkable.

17. #27 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Old Trapper View Post
    Some of the Religious Quacks claim: "We are the Chosen People". This sounds familiar ... and dangerous.
    Well Einstein, maybe YOU could explain it?

Another claim is that 'God gave us this Land'. Really? God is giving out Land Titles? Remarkable.
    I'm not seeing what Old Trapper means either.

The whole point of groups of people spreading around the globe is a belief their group is "special". The whole point of Manifest Destiny is "we're special". This isn't just a religious belief, but also a political and racial belief with all of them often coming together as we saw in the colonization of the Americas and Africa.

18. #28 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,151 Times in 10,077 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,450 Times in 2,265 Posts
    Blog Entries

I'm not seeing what Old Trapper means either.

The whole point of groups of people spreading around the globe is a belief their group is "special". The whole point of Manifest Destiny is "we're special". This isn't just a religious belief, but also a political and racial belief with all of them often coming together as we saw in the colonization of the Americas and Africa.
    The OP is targeting 'Christians'.
    Jack is targeting ALL the 'Religious Quacks'.

(Let me help. Guno constantly rails against 'Christians', while embracing 'Judaism'. 'Forbidding the eating of Pork' and 'swinging a chicken around your head' are perfectly normal to Guno, but 'worshipping a Man-God' is crazy)

19. #29 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

(Let me help. Guno constantly rails against 'Christians', while embracing 'Judaism'. 'Forbidding the eating of Pork' and 'swinging a chicken around your head' are perfectly normal to Guno, but 'worshipping a Man-God' is crazy)
    Dutch is targeting a human trait: weaponizing anything they get their hands on for the win. Religion, politics, military might, whatever works.

That's that animal part of human beings. The reasonable part comes out with higher levels of civilization and leaves just as quickly when that civilization crashes. New Orleans after Katrina is a 21st Century example.

Blaming just religion, politics, whatever is to blind oneself to the larger issue.

20. #30 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,545 Times in 14,029 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,451 Times in 1,370 Posts
    Blog Entries

Difference is Jews don't try to force other to follow our rules
    “If we have to have a choice between being dead and pitied, and being alive with a bad image, we’d rather be alive and have the bad image.”

— Golda Meir

Zionism is the movement for the self-determination and statehood for the Jewish people in their ancestral homeland, the land of Israel.

ברוך השם

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Guno צְבִי For This Post:

christiefan915 (09-29-2021), Doc Dutch (09-27-2021)