Thread: Climate Nut Charged With Starting Fawn Fire; She’s Being Investigated

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,617 Times in 10,050 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,101 Times in 1,013 Posts

Default Climate Nut Charged With Starting Fawn Fire; She’s Being Investigated

Palo Alto Lib Nut Alexandra Souverneva Charged With Starting Fawn Fire; She’s Being Investigated For Starting Other CA Wildfires

On Friday, she was charged Friday with felony arson to wildland with an enhancement due to the declared state of emergency California is under, said Shasta County District Attorney Stephanie Bridgett.

Souverneva is also being investigated for starting other fires in Shasta County and throughout the state, Bridgett said.

According to her LinkedIn profile, Souverneva was enrolled as a Ph.D. student in the environmental chemistry program at State University of New York College of Environmental Sciences and Forestry. Also on her page, she lists her current occupation as “shaman.”

https://sacramento.cbslocal.com/2021...a-sourverneva/

A lot of these forest fires are probably the "Green" equivalent of fake hate crimes. Environmentalist, activist, wacko kook LIB sets the wildfires and every idiot blames it on climate change
    Last edited by volsrock; 09-25-2021 at 07:35 PM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to volsrock For This Post:

PostmodernProphet (09-25-2021)

3. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,097 Times in 12,624 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,439 Times in 1,383 Posts
    Blog Entries

This has become a huge problem that almost no one wants to talk about. I tried to look into this several years back but because this subject is taboo I could not get any solid sense of how many of the wildfires are arson, which almost certainly means that it is alot. This summer I have heard of three events where the arsonists were lazy....they set many fires along one or so roads with-in a few hours, so the Mind Molders and the government could not deny that it was arson.

There are at least three motivations:

1) They want a lot of fires so that they and others can drive a climate change agenda..these people likely consider themselves agents of good.

2) They have a deep hate of society and actively try to harm us.

3) They are out for kicks.
    I choose my own words like the Americans of olden times........before this dystopia arrived.

DARK AGES SUCK!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Hawkeye10 For This Post:

anonymoose (09-25-2021)

5. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,051 Times in 26,519 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,742 Times in 4,521 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye10 View Post
    This has become a huge problem that almost no one wants to talk about. I tried to look into this several years back but because this subject is taboo I could not get any solid sense of how many of the wildfires are arson, which almost certainly means that it is alot. This summer I have heard of three events where the arsonists were lazy....they set many fires along one or so roads with-in a few hours, so the Mind Molders and the government could not deny that it was arson.

1) They want a lot of fires so that they and others can drive a climate change agenda..these people likely consider themselves agents of good.

2) They have a deep hate of society and actively try to harm us.

3) They are out for kicks.
    Moonshi'ite, Crypiss, McSlobber, Desh, Madwitch et al won't go near this, because they know it's all bloody true.

6. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,483 Times in 7,579 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 274 Times in 257 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye10 View Post

She’ll be given a Medal of Honor by Newsom .

7. The Following User Says Thank You to anonymoose For This Post:

cancel2 2022 (09-26-2021)

8. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,245 Times in 13,391 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 840 Times in 799 Posts

Yea, there's lots of whacktards on the radical Left. I met this one and he's a nutter...

The guy on the right is Jonathan Paul a member of the Animal Liberation Front. He's a convicted domestic terrorist. Among other crimes he burned down a large meat packing plant because for him "Meat is murder."

There's plenty of crazies in this world and the Left has a lion's share of them...

9. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Primavera View Post
    Moonshi'ite, Crypiss, McSlobber, Desh, Madwitch et al won't go near this, because they know it's all bloody true.
    Probably also know that even when the investigators know or suspect probable torching of the wilderness on purpose rarely is a suspect identified, and even more rarely is there a conviction. This is just another reason for everyone in power to sweep the truth under the rug, so that they dont look bad.
    I choose my own words like the Americans of olden times........before this dystopia arrived.

DARK AGES SUCK!

10. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Another thing on the Hush Hush is that it sure does look like Eco Terrorists are derailing oil trains out here. I think of this because an Amtrak train derailed today in Montana on a line that is heavily used by oil trains. We shall have to wait (maybe over a year) to see if investigators can figure out what happened here.

Three dead so far.

DARK AGES SUCK!

11. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,617 Times in 10,050 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,101 Times in 1,013 Posts

just show that climate change causing fires is a LIE

12. The Following User Groans At volsrock For This Awful Post:

Nordberg (09-26-2021)

13. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,808 Times in 17,249 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,593 Times in 4,271 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by volsrock View Post
    just show that climate change causing fires is a LIE
    Climate change and the lack of rain make wildfires that much worse. Lightning starts many fires. Arid conditions make them worse.

14. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,917 Times in 1,477 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 77 Times in 75 Posts
    Blog Entries

From the article ...

"On Friday, she was charged Friday with felony arson to wildland with an enhancement due to the declared state of emergency California is under, said Shasta County District Attorney Stephanie Bridgett."

How long will she stay locked up (if she hasn't already been released) ??? Remember, this is comiformia an da thugs gats ta be fre cuz popo be bad ...