Thread: "How is this not an attempted coup?"

1. #46 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 69,476 Times in 52,482 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,514 Times in 2,471 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PostmodernProphet View Post
    no one did it........no one tried to do it.......no one attempted to do it......go fuck yourself stupid.....
    Bearing false witness is a mortal sin for Christians but expected from the Spawn of Satan.
    God bless America and those who defend our Constitution.

"Hatred is a failure of imagination" - Graham Greene, "The Power and the Glory"

2. #47 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,976 Times in 32,291 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,869 Times in 2,756 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by CUNT View Post
    All one has to do is add the letter "I" to this fools nickname, and you can understand why he loves trump so much ( PIMP )
    no one needs to add any letters to your name.......
    Isaiah 6:5
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

3. #48 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dutch Uncle View Post
    Bearing false witness is a mortal sin for Christians but expected from the Spawn of Satan.
    what's the false witness?.....did you think someone DID do it?.......
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

4. #49 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,240 Times in 10,706 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 579 Times in 563 Posts
    Blog Entries

The same shit he's been planning for the past year.

I hope justice prevails and the militias take all of the Trump's out and themselves in the process. It'd be a great time and money saver.
    Tell up Mr. Tiny penis, exactly what is Trump planning?
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc Dutch View Post
    Agreed. Shooting angry Trumpers should be a national pastime.
    Quote Originally Posted by BidenPresident View Post
    Only conclusion. Going to a Christian school causes you to be a mass murderer.

5. #50 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,646 Times in 10,702 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 618 Times in 607 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by archives View Post
    "A conservative lawyer working with then-President Donald Trump's legal team tried to convince then-Vice President Mike Pence that he could overturn the election results on January 6 when Congress counted the Electoral College votes by throwing out electors from seven states"

"The scheme put forward by lawyer John Eastman was outlined in a two-page memo which has not previously been made public, provides new detail showing how Trump and his team tried to persuade Pence to subvert the Constitution and throw out the election results on January 6."

"The Eastman memo laid out a six-step plan for Pence to overturn the election for Trump, which included throwing out the results in seven states because they allegedly had competing electors. In fact, no state had actually put forward an alternate slate of electors -- there were merely Trump allies claiming without any authority to be electors."

"Under Eastman's scheme, Pence would have declared Trump the winner with more Electoral College votes after the seven states were thrown out, at 232 votes to 222. Anticipating "howls" from Democrats protesting the overturning of the election, the memo proposes, Pence would instead say that no candidate had reached 270 votes in the Electoral College. That would throw the election to the House of Representatives, where each state would get one vote. Since Republicans controlled 26 state delegations, a majority could vote for Trump to win the election."

The plan was first proposed to Pence when Eastman was with Trump in the Oval Office on January 4, during one of Trump's attempts to convince Pence that he had the authority to stop the certification of the election."

"You really need to listen to John. He's a respected constitutional scholar. Hear him out," Trump said to Pence at that meeting"

https://www.cnn.com/2021/09/20/polit...emo/index.html

This isn't a brainstorming session nor some maverick assistance coming up with ideas, but an actual plan that Trump not only bought but tried to convince Pence to enact. Certainly explains why Trump told the crowd that morning that Pence has to "to the right thing," and why Trump crucified Pence on twitter shortly thereafter
    REVIEW THE RUSSIA SEDITON; THAT'S AN ATTEMPTED COUP....CRIMES COMMITTED TO UNSEAT THE DULY-ELECTED ADMINISTRATION....
    TRUMP WILL TAKE FORTY STATES...UNLESS THE SAME IDIOTS WHO BROUGHT US THE 2020 DUNCE-O-CRAT IOWA CLUSTERFUCK CONTINUE THEIR SEDITIOUS ACTIVITIES...THEN HE WILL WIN EVEN MORE ..UNLESS THE RED CHINESE AND DNC COLLUDE, USE A PANDEMIC, AND THEN THE DEMOCRATS VIOLATE ARTICLE II OF THE CONSTITUTION, TO FACILLITATE MILLIONS OF ILLEGAL, UNVETTED, MAIL IN BALLOTS IN THE DARK OF NIGHT..

De Oppresso Liber

6. #51 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,051 Times in 26,519 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,742 Times in 4,521 Posts
    Blog Entries

no one did it........no one tried to do it.......no one attempted to do it......go fuck yourself stupid.....
    Do you notice that nobody even denies now that Shrillary and her cohorts concocted a total pack of lies over Russia anymore?

7. #52 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,051 Times in 26,519 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,742 Times in 4,521 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Old Trapper View Post
    All one has to do is add the letter "I" to this fools nickname, and you can understand why he loves trump so much ( PIMP )
    Old Crapper never changes, always a constant stream of bullshit.

8. #53 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

what's the false witness?.....did you think someone DID do it?.......
    Oh, so now you are using the I'm-Stupid defense. Fine. Free Will. Your choice.

9. #54 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Oh, so now you are using the I'm-Stupid defense. Fine. Free Will. Your choice.
    don't blame me.......you ARE stupid......no......one......did......it.......not attempted, not a coup......

10. #55 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

don't blame me.......you ARE stupid......no......one......did......it.......not attempted, not a coup......
    If you were truly a Christian, then you understand both the power and the responsibility of free will.

11. #56 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,733 Times in 4,165 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,366 Times in 1,291 Posts
    Blog Entries

You had a rigged Senate hearing that "exonerates" Cheeto Jeezus from his shenanigans with the Ukraine. Now you have leaks regarding his attempts to coerce others to forgo the Constitution and electoral process.

But let's face it...the Dems don't have the stomach to go whole hog to smoke this turkey, and the GOP won't dare risk pissing off a % of their voting base for the upcoming elections. The ONLY way we MIGHT get an OFFICIAL RECORD of illegal actions against this orange pated palooka rests with the NYS AG office.

Hope springs eternal.
    During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.

George Orwell

12. #57 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

If you were truly a Christian, then you understand both the power and the responsibility of free will.
    I do.....and everyone involved exercised their free will and did NOT attempt a coup.......gosh that was simple....

13. #58 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,548 Times in 1,137 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 215 Times in 201 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Primavera View Post
    Old Crapper never changes, always a constant stream of bullshit.
    And still fools like you can never prove me wrong. Kind of like your trying to prove your gawd trump right.
    "2Timothy 3 "But know this, that in the last days perilous times will come: For men will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, unloving, unforgiving, slanderers, without self-control, brutal, despisers of good, traitors, headstrong, haughty, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God, having a form of godliness but denying its power. And from such people turn away"

14. #59 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,548 Times in 1,137 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 215 Times in 201 Posts

I do.....and everyone involved exercised their free will and did NOT attempt a coup.......gosh that was simple....
    And still fools that you seem to defend argue that your gawd trump led them to act as they did. Then too, you being a false "christian", and a false "prophet", you would never have seen that coming.

Amazing what one can do when they actually know what they are talking about, and love the truth.
    "2Timothy 3 "But know this, that in the last days perilous times will come: For men will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, unloving, unforgiving, slanderers, without self-control, brutal, despisers of good, traitors, headstrong, haughty, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God, having a form of godliness but denying its power. And from such people turn away"

15. #60 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,324 Times in 2,774 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 215 Times in 209 Posts

1) Pence didn't do anything.....neither did anyone else....
    2) Trump doesn't need exoneration.......
    I think you identified a new legal doctrine there, Pomo! Let me summarize:

A tries to get B to shoot someone ("Listen to my consigliere, he's a law professor, he'll tell you it's okay").
    B refuses.
    Then A is guilty of nothing.
    ????

do you think the fact Trump wanted to, exonerates the Maricopa County Demmycrats from faking the votes of 10,342 "Felecias"......
    I think there may be a flaw there, Pomo. Only one of the Maricopa County supervisors was a Demmycrat. The other four were lifelong Republicans. 'Course, they may have been pretending ...