Members banned from this thread: evince, christiefan915, ThatOwlWoman, LV426, AProudLefty and Diesel

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Provisional Ballot Scandals in MI & AZ

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,758 Times in 11,557 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 889 Times in 847 Posts

Default Provisional Ballot Scandals in MI & AZ

For people who we are told haven't the talent to register to vote, they sure can devise schemes to get rid of
    votes that are not going their way. Legit registered voters show up to vote and are told that they have ALREADY
    voted are then handed a PROVISIONAL ballot, go ahead on in and place their vote (or so they are made to believe),
    get their little "I voted" sticker and go home. They don't don't realize that the poll workers then proceed to put
    their vote in the trash!

In the video (below) a poll workers class explains how to do this.

Exclusive: Pattern Identified in Arizona Audit Mirrors Michigan Scandal Revealed in DetroitLeaks Tapes on Provisional Ballots
    By Jim Hoft
    Published September 27, 2021 at 8:05am
    1585 Comments

Exclusive: Pattern Identified in Arizona Audit Mirrors Michigan Scandal Revealed in DetroitLeaks Tapes on Provisional Ballots
    By Jim Hoft
    1585 Comments
    Tweet
    Share to Gab
    Telegram
    Clouthub

According to the initial Cyber Ninja Report released to the media on Friday, the day before the Arizona Senate report was made public, there was real concern about provisional ballots.

On page 2 of the early Cyber Ninja report:

There were substantial statistically significant anomalies identified in the ratio of hand-folded ballots, on- demand printed ballots, as well as a statistically significant increase in provisional ballot rejections for a mail-in ballot already being cast, suggestive of mail-in ballots being cast for voters without their knowledge.

Then on Friday the Cyber Ninja Report revealed that 58,550 voters appeared on election day to vote who had reportedly already received a mail-in ballot , page 59:

5.7.1 Real-Time Provisional Ballots

TRENDING: Exclusive: Pattern Identified in Arizona Audit Mirrors Michigan Scandal Revealed in DetroitLeaks Tapes on Provisional Ballots

The Arizona Secretary of State Elections Procedures Manual identifies circumstances that require the issuance of a Provisional Ballot. If a voter appears in the e-pollbook or signature roster as having received an early ballot by mail, but the voter wants to vote in person on Election Day, that voter must be issued a Provisional Ballot. However, Maricopa County reported 58,550 voters who had received mail ballots but were issued standard ballots on Election Day. The County identifies these as “real-time Provisional Ballots.” There is no mention of real-time provisional in the AZ Elections Procedures Manual. In fact, the EPM specifically addresses this circumstance and is clear that such voters must be issued a Provisional ballot.

These 58,550 voters turned up on election day and were told they already voted by mail-in ballot without their knowledge. The language was watered down in the final report.

Arizona was not the only state in 2020 that illicit acts with provisional ballots.

In Michigan, leftist operatives taught poll workers how to cheat with provisional ballots.

Damning audio was released by Detroit Leaks before the election that outlined poll worker training wherein workers were trained in how to lie, trained on how to handle ballot challenges from Trump supporters, told to call 911 on any challengers and to use COVID as an excuse to deny poll challengers access to view the ballots as they were being counted and tabulated.

The series of leaks also revealed that even challenged or provisional ballots would be processed as regular ballots.

This was a tactic used by the left and TAUGHT to poll workers before the election. They were taught how to cheat with provisional ballots.

In fact, the poll workers in Detroit were taught tactics on how to cheat with provisional ballots.

** Jim and Joe Hoft reported on this illegal practice at the regent University Election Integrity Conference back in March.

The reporter who initially published this video was later threatened by far left Michigan Attorney General Dana Nessel demanding he take down this damning audio or face charges.

The Democrats did not want this audio made public!
    (VIDEO)
    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...ional-ballots/

#DetroitLeaks State Employee Training Poll Workers
    Michigan Politics Published November 9, 2020 31,560 Views
    (VIDEO)
    https://rumble.com/vazsf7-detroitlea...l-workers.html
    Abortion rights dogma can obscure human reason & harden the human heart so much that the same person who feels
    empathy for animal suffering can lack compassion for unborn children who experience lethal violence and excruciating
    pain in abortion.

Unborn animals are protected in their nesting places, humans are not. To abort something is to end something
    which has begun. To abort life is to end it.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Stretch For This Post:

ExpressLane (09-27-2021), Matt Dillon (09-28-2021), PostmodernProphet (09-27-2021)

3. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,073 Times in 6,783 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,829 Times in 1,694 Posts

Scandals?

You mean like a President calling election officials in various states asking them to "find" certain #'s of votes for him?

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to BartenderElite For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (09-27-2021), Jack (09-27-2021), Trumpet (09-27-2021)

5. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,151 Times in 10,077 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,450 Times in 2,265 Posts
    Blog Entries

Some people are just sore Losers.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jack For This Post:

Cypress (09-27-2021), Guno צְבִי (09-27-2021), Trumpet (09-27-2021)

7. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,185 Times in 7,629 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,051 Times in 998 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Stretch View Post
    For people who we are told haven't the talent to register to vote, they sure can devise schemes to get rid of
    votes that are not going their way. Legit registered voters show up to vote and are told that they have ALREADY
    voted are then handed a PROVISIONAL ballot, go ahead on in and place their vote (or so they are made to believe),
    get their little "I voted" sticker and go home. They don't don't realize that the poll workers then proceed to put
    their vote in the trash!

In the video (below) a poll workers class explains how to do this.

By Jim Hoft
    1585 Comments

By Jim Hoft
    1585 Comments
    Tweet
    Share to Gab
    Telegram
    Clouthub

According to the initial Cyber Ninja Report released to the media on Friday, the day before the Arizona Senate report was made public, there was real concern about provisional ballots.

On page 2 of the early Cyber Ninja report:

There were substantial statistically significant anomalies identified in the ratio of hand-folded ballots, on- demand printed ballots, as well as a statistically significant increase in provisional ballot rejections for a mail-in ballot already being cast, suggestive of mail-in ballots being cast for voters without their knowledge.

Then on Friday the Cyber Ninja Report revealed that 58,550 voters appeared on election day to vote who had reportedly already received a mail-in ballot , page 59:

5.7.1 Real-Time Provisional Ballots

TRENDING: Exclusive: Pattern Identified in Arizona Audit Mirrors Michigan Scandal Revealed in DetroitLeaks Tapes on Provisional Ballots

The Arizona Secretary of State Elections Procedures Manual identifies circumstances that require the issuance of a Provisional Ballot. If a voter appears in the e-pollbook or signature roster as having received an early ballot by mail, but the voter wants to vote in person on Election Day, that voter must be issued a Provisional Ballot. However, Maricopa County reported 58,550 voters who had received mail ballots but were issued standard ballots on Election Day. The County identifies these as “real-time Provisional Ballots.” There is no mention of real-time provisional in the AZ Elections Procedures Manual. In fact, the EPM specifically addresses this circumstance and is clear that such voters must be issued a Provisional ballot.

These 58,550 voters turned up on election day and were told they already voted by mail-in ballot without their knowledge. The language was watered down in the final report.

Arizona was not the only state in 2020 that illicit acts with provisional ballots.

In Michigan, leftist operatives taught poll workers how to cheat with provisional ballots.

Damning audio was released by Detroit Leaks before the election that outlined poll worker training wherein workers were trained in how to lie, trained on how to handle ballot challenges from Trump supporters, told to call 911 on any challengers and to use COVID as an excuse to deny poll challengers access to view the ballots as they were being counted and tabulated.

The series of leaks also revealed that even challenged or provisional ballots would be processed as regular ballots.

This was a tactic used by the left and TAUGHT to poll workers before the election. They were taught how to cheat with provisional ballots.

In fact, the poll workers in Detroit were taught tactics on how to cheat with provisional ballots.

** Jim and Joe Hoft reported on this illegal practice at the regent University Election Integrity Conference back in March.

The reporter who initially published this video was later threatened by far left Michigan Attorney General Dana Nessel demanding he take down this damning audio or face charges.

The Democrats did not want this audio made public!
    (VIDEO)
    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...ional-ballots/

#DetroitLeaks State Employee Training Poll Workers
    Michigan Politics Published November 9, 2020 31,560 Views
    (VIDEO)
    https://rumble.com/vazsf7-detroitlea...l-workers.html
    Oh, my god!

Is this it, then?

Is this it?
    ON HIS WORST DAY, JOE BIDEN IS A BETTER PRESIDENT THAN TRUMP WAS ON HIS BEST DAY!

8. The Following User Groans At Frank Apisa For This Awful Post:

cancel2 2022 (09-27-2021)

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Frank Apisa For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (09-27-2021), Trumpet (09-28-2021)

10. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,544 Times in 14,029 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,451 Times in 1,370 Posts
    Blog Entries

QUE the kraken!!!
    “If we have to have a choice between being dead and pitied, and being alive with a bad image, we’d rather be alive and have the bad image.”

— Golda Meir

Zionism is the movement for the self-determination and statehood for the Jewish people in their ancestral homeland, the land of Israel.

ברוך השם

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Guno צְבִי For This Post:

Frank Apisa (09-28-2021), Trumpet (09-28-2021)

12. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,758 Times in 11,557 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 889 Times in 847 Posts

MI & AZ are just 2 of the "it's". More to come.
    Abortion rights dogma can obscure human reason & harden the human heart so much that the same person who feels
    empathy for animal suffering can lack compassion for unborn children who experience lethal violence and excruciating
    pain in abortion.

Unborn animals are protected in their nesting places, humans are not. To abort something is to end something
    which has begun. To abort life is to end it.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Stretch For This Post:

Matt Dillon (09-28-2021), Stone (09-27-2021)

14. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Stretch View Post
    MI & AZ are just 2 of the "it's". More to come.
    Honestly, no one cares. No one on the left is nervous, at all.

The Kraken was a sea worm.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BartenderElite For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (09-28-2021), Trumpet (09-28-2021)

16. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,785 Times in 32,151 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,865 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Frank Apisa View Post
    Oh, my god!

Is this it, then?

Is this it?
    no.....the Michigan audit isn't done yet.....
    Isaiah 6:5
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PostmodernProphet For This Post:

ExpressLane (09-27-2021), Stretch (09-28-2021)

18. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BartenderElite View Post
    Honestly, no one cares. .
    of course you don't.....but we all know that if Trump had won Maricopa County you would care about the 10,342 voters with the same name and birthdate.......
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to PostmodernProphet For This Post:

cancel2 2022 (09-27-2021), ExpressLane (09-27-2021), Stretch (09-28-2021)

20. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by PostmodernProphet View Post
    of course you don't.....but we all know that if Trump had won Maricopa County you would care about the 10,342 voters with the same name and birthdate.......
    Oh, wow...you really still believe this stuff?

Trump claimed massive fraud in 2020, supposedly because of all of the mail in. But, oops, would ya believe it? He also claimed massive fraud in 2016, when he WON. Oh, and oops again - he claimed the 2012 election was a sham too, when he wasn't even running.

See the pattern yet?

These elections have been fine. No massive fraud, no coordinated fraud. Just the usual irregularities that happen whenever 150 million+ vote.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to BartenderElite For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (09-28-2021)

22. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BartenderElite View Post
    Oh, wow...you really still believe this stuff?
    the evidence has been submitted and not refuted......some fucking idiot said it was 95% probable that there would be two people with the same name and birthdate in any group of 594 people......was that fucking idiot you?......I know it was either you or BidenPresident.......

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PostmodernProphet For This Post:

cancel2 2022 (09-27-2021), Stretch (09-28-2021)

24. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

the evidence has been submitted and not refuted......some fucking idiot said it was 95% probable that there would be two people with the same name and birthdate in any group of 594 people......was that fucking idiot you?......I know it was either you or BidenPresident.......
    Oh, "the evidence." The big Kraken.

This has been the most investigated and audited national election in history, all because a pathological liar who said every election was rigged said it was rigged. His own DHS said it was the most secure election in history.

It's a very sad thing that people keep saying it was stolen, just cuz. It wasn't. Biden won fair & square - and he won by a huge margin. It wasn't close.

25. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

the Arizona audit identified the evidence in Maricopa County......more audits to come....

26. The Following User Says Thank You to PostmodernProphet For This Post:

ExpressLane (09-27-2021)

27. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

the Arizona audit identified the evidence in Maricopa County......more audits to come....
    No it didn't. And it was run by partisans - some were at the 1/6 insurrection.

THAT was the sham. Not the election.

It's over.

28. #15 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,856 Times in 8,415 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,290 Times in 2,172 Posts
    Blog Entries

The fake voter fraud scam just won't quite.
    Lock Him Up