Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: 'Staggeringly ignorant': Maricopa County rebuts Cyber Ninjas' charge.

1. #31 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,832 Times in 17,264 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,598 Times in 4,276 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    There is no need to investigate anything regarding the 2020 election anymore.

Every Republican Governor and Republican Elections Supervisor from every formerly red state that Biden turned blue, has publicly sworn upon their honor and professional reputations (as well as under oath at some point I might add) that the 2020 election, were the most carefully monitored and regulated election in history.

Not only across the board, but including in their states as well.

All the diaper shitting by Trump and his cultists, is nothing more than the desperation of losers and of political opportunists who are already looking to 2022 and using the same BS they always use, to fire up the gullible morons who vote for the likes of Trump.
    There never was. Our elections are very safe and secure. The Repubs are fighting for government by a minority. They have lost the power to win national elections, so they want a system to cheat their way into power. They cannot rely on the electoral college, even though it gave them 3 elections they lost.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nordberg For This Post:

Diesel (09-25-2021), Nomad (09-25-2021)

3. #32 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,856 Times in 8,415 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,290 Times in 2,172 Posts
    Blog Entries

Is a Cyber Ninja a new character in Mother Goose's fairy tails???????????????
    Lock Him Up

4. #33 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,832 Times in 17,264 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,598 Times in 4,276 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ExpressLane View Post
    They may have just picked up their mail from the new occupant. Then they may have illegally voted those ballots.
    You can vote a pile of ballots. They will not be tallied. They have to be taken to a precinct and the name has to be in the book. One time the vote is accepted, that person's name is crossed off.
    That does not work. You as a righty, obviously do not know how elections work. I have volunteered in elections. Our system is very secure.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Nordberg For This Post:

Nomad (09-25-2021)

6. #34 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,973 Times in 32,288 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,869 Times in 2,756 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by guno View Post
    You should avail yourself of the elementary school you say you live next to , 3rd grade might be a place to start
    you may be right......I'm sure they will understand what's going on much better than the JPP lib'ruls and be able to carry on a more interesting dialogue to boot......
    Isaiah 6:5
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

7. #35 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Wrong.

The audit itself was BULLSHIT.

And everybody knows it.

Audit firm owned by pro-Trumper conspiracy kook who believes Trump's stolen election bullshit, whose services were bought and paid for by pro-Trump conspiracy goofballs who wanted to fuel the conspiracy bullshit to keep droolers like you and the rest of the cult all angry and stirred up for the mid-terms.

Then the new round of conspiracy horse shit will begin to get the screwballs out in force for 2024.

Right-wing propaganda politics.

Using lies to get gullible idiots to vote for them.

You must be so proud to be part of that crowd of low foreheads.
    there are 10,342 reasons not to pay attention to you.....
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

8. #36 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Nordberg View Post
    They have to be taken to a precinct
    or they can be dropped in a box on a dark street at 2 in the morning when everyone is asleep.....

and the name has to be in the book
    I wonder, when were the 10,342 voters with the identical name and identical birthdate written in The Book?......were they all written on the same day?.......and who wrote them in?....

9. #37 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Nordberg View Post
    They have lost the power to win national elections
    lol, dude you've only elected 50% of the last two presidents, 50% of the last four and 50% of the last six.....

10. #38 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,005 Times in 8,032 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,672 Times in 1,550 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PostmodernProphet View Post
    there are 10,342 reasons not to pay attention to you.....
    And every one of them is that you are a fucking idiot.
    https://i.postimg.cc/PqVCnGks/gojoe1.jpg
    C'MON MAN!!!!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Nomad For This Post:

Diesel (09-25-2021)

12. #39 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,005 Times in 8,032 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,672 Times in 1,550 Posts

or they can be dropped in a box on a dark street at 2 in the morning when everyone is asleep.....
    Is that how "mommy" found you?
    https://i.postimg.cc/PqVCnGks/gojoe1.jpg
    C'MON MAN!!!!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Nomad For This Post:

Diesel (09-25-2021)

14. #40 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,827 Times in 3,623 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 368 Times in 352 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Capitalist View Post
    'Staggeringly ignorant': Maricopa County rebuts Cyber Ninjas' charge that mail-in ballots should not have been sent

Charles Davis Sep 24, 2021, 8:17 PM

Republican-led Maricopa County on Friday rebutted claims from the company behind Arizona's controversial, partisan election review that more than 23,000 mail-in ballots should not have been cast during the 2020 election.

In its long-anticipated report, Cyber Ninjas did not find any evidence that votes were changed or that ballots were made out of Chinese bamboo. But the company — whose founder, Doug Logan, had previously claimed the election was "rigged" — appears to have tried to save face among its right-wing supporters by intimating that there was still wrongdoing.

One of Cyber Ninjas "critical findings" was that 23,344 mail-in ballots were cast by people who no longer resided at their address on file. These voters, the company asserted, "should not have received their ballots by mail because they had moved," suggesting that they had been wrongly forwarded to the voters' new address, a claim amplified by the spokesperson for former President Donald Trump.

But that is not true

According to the office of Maricopa County Recorder Stephen Richer, a Republican elected in November 2020, "As required by law, all election materials, such as ballots, are marked 'Do Not Forward — Return Service Requested.'" Returned ballots initiate a process of removing the person from the voter roll.

But sometimes people move in the weeks before an election; they are allowed to request that their ballot be sent to a temporary address. According to Maricopa County, 20,933 voters did so in 2020.

As for the rest? Former Maricopa County residents who are in the military and deployed overseas — and other Americans who live abroad but previously called the Phoenix metropolitan region home — have to list their "address in the state in which [they] were last domiciled" in order to participate in a federal election, according to the Federal Voting Assistance Program, "Your voting residence is your address in the state in which you were last domiciled, immediately prior to leaving the United States."

"Cyber Ninjas still don't understand this is legal under federal election law," the county posted on its official Twitter account. "To label it a 'critical' concern is either intentionally misleading or staggeringly ignorant."
    Republicans calling Trumpists "intetionally misleading or staggeringly ignorant" is a fine start, but it's about five years too late.

15. #41 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

its goal was to identify what you idiots did.......that has been a success......now we can identify what needs to be done to keep you from doing it again......
    Its goal, you lying crackhead, was to reinstall Trump as president. It failed. It never stood a chance. It never even mattered because you shitbags were never going to get back Trump no matter what your bought and paid for Cyber Ninjas said.

16. #42 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

IDIOT.... try to let this penetrate that impermeable cement your skull is made of.... the audit firm Cyber Ninjas, is owned by a pro-Trumper and they were paid by another pro-Trumper.

And you actually take any of the "conclusions" they arrived at seriously???

SERIOUSLY?????

You are not only as stupid as I always took you for, you are as slimy and dishonest as well.
    PostmodernProphet is one of the worst in my opinion. A creepy, sleazy, slimy human that rolls in mud and tries to slop it on you.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Diesel For This Post:

Nomad (09-25-2021)

18. #43 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

WTF are you blabbering about???

The NEWS was not that Biden won.

Every sane, normally intelligent human adult already knows that.

The NEWS was that the very same pro-Trumper audit firm whose services were BOUGHT AND PAID FOR BY PRO-TRUMPERS.... found that yes, in fact, BIDEN WON ARIZONA.

You are either profoundly thick headed or profoundly dishonest.

Or both.

Because in this particular instance.... you CAN (and DO) have it BOTH ways.

BW, Stone is a good screen name for you, given that you must have rocks between your ears.
    I call him Pebble for that very same reason.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Diesel For This Post:

Nomad (09-25-2021)

20. #44 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I wonder, when were the 10,342 voters with the identical name and identical birthdate written in The Book?......were they all written on the same day?.......and who wrote them in?....
    Oh, for jesus's buttfucked christ sake, that never happened, you moron.

21. #45 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

And every one of them is that you are a fucking idiot.
    I would certainly be a fucking idiot if I ignored 10,342 people with the exact same name and birthdate in Maricopa County.....