Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: 'Staggeringly ignorant': Maricopa County rebuts Cyber Ninjas' charge.

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,175 Times in 5,912 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 594 Times in 558 Posts

Default 'Staggeringly ignorant': Maricopa County rebuts Cyber Ninjas' charge.

'Staggeringly ignorant': Maricopa County rebuts Cyber Ninjas' charge that mail-in ballots should not have been sent

Charles Davis Sep 24, 2021, 8:17 PM

Republican-led Maricopa County on Friday rebutted claims from the company behind Arizona's controversial, partisan election review that more than 23,000 mail-in ballots should not have been cast during the 2020 election.

In its long-anticipated report, Cyber Ninjas did not find any evidence that votes were changed or that ballots were made out of Chinese bamboo. But the company — whose founder, Doug Logan, had previously claimed the election was "rigged" — appears to have tried to save face among its right-wing supporters by intimating that there was still wrongdoing.

One of Cyber Ninjas "critical findings" was that 23,344 mail-in ballots were cast by people who no longer resided at their address on file. These voters, the company asserted, "should not have received their ballots by mail because they had moved," suggesting that they had been wrongly forwarded to the voters' new address, a claim amplified by the spokesperson for former President Donald Trump.

But that is not true

According to the office of Maricopa County Recorder Stephen Richer, a Republican elected in November 2020, "As required by law, all election materials, such as ballots, are marked 'Do Not Forward — Return Service Requested.'" Returned ballots initiate a process of removing the person from the voter roll.

But sometimes people move in the weeks before an election; they are allowed to request that their ballot be sent to a temporary address. According to Maricopa County, 20,933 voters did so in 2020.

As for the rest? Former Maricopa County residents who are in the military and deployed overseas — and other Americans who live abroad but previously called the Phoenix metropolitan region home — have to list their "address in the state in which [they] were last domiciled" in order to participate in a federal election, according to the Federal Voting Assistance Program, "Your voting residence is your address in the state in which you were last domiciled, immediately prior to leaving the United States."

"Cyber Ninjas still don't understand this is legal under federal election law," the county posted on its official Twitter account. "To label it a 'critical' concern is either intentionally misleading or staggeringly ignorant."
    Last edited by Joe Capitalist; 09-25-2021 at 07:13 AM.
    Republican Congressman Ken Buck:
    “We’re at a time in American politics, that I am not going to lie on behalf of my presidential candidate, on behalf of my party. And I’m very sad that others in my party have taken the position that, as long as we get the White House, it doesn’t really matter what we say,”

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Joe Capitalist For This Post:

christiefan915 (09-25-2021), Diesel (09-25-2021), evince (10-05-2021), Guno צְבִי (09-25-2021), martin (10-01-2021), Phantasmal (09-25-2021), signalmankenneth (09-27-2021), ThatOwlWoman (09-25-2021)

3. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,795 Times in 32,158 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,865 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

why do the JPP lib'ruls ignore the various problems uncovered by the audit and speak only about recounting.......garbage in, garbage out........over 50,000 votes were garbage.......I for one, want some investigative reporter to find the 10,000 people in Maricopa County with the same name and birthdate and see if they really voted........
    Isaiah 6:5
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to PostmodernProphet For This Post:

Celticguy (09-30-2021), ExpressLane (09-25-2021), Stringfellow Hawk (09-30-2021)

5. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,564 Times in 52,769 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,657 Times in 4,376 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PostmodernProphet View Post
    why do the JPP lib'ruls ignore the various problems uncovered by the audit and speak only about recounting.......garbage in, garbage out........over 50,000 votes were garbage.......I for one, want some investigative reporter to find the 10,000 people in Maricopa County with the same name and birthdate and see if they really voted........
    Your cult leader lost. Deal with it.
    "Conservatism is the blind and fear-filled worship of dead radicals." -- Mark Twain

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ThatOwlWoman For This Post:

Cypress (09-25-2021), Diesel (09-25-2021), Guno צְבִי (09-25-2021), Jarod (09-27-2021), martin (10-01-2021), signalmankenneth (09-25-2021)

7. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,905 Times in 7,965 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,669 Times in 1,547 Posts

That was no "audit", pimp.

That was nothing more than a bought and paid for exercise in partisan bullshit brought to you by scumbag pro-Trump interests who care nothing about the truth or a fair democratic election process.

Laughing my ass off that it failed as miserably as I knew it would.

I love the fact that you lunatics are now crying like little girls over it.
    https://i.postimg.cc/PqVCnGks/gojoe1.jpg
    C'MON MAN!!!!

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Nomad For This Post:

Cypress (09-25-2021), Diesel (09-25-2021), Guno צְבִי (09-25-2021), ThatOwlWoman (09-25-2021)

9. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ThatOwlWoman View Post
    Biden is my lame duck president.......
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

10. The Following User Says Thank You to PostmodernProphet For This Post:

ExpressLane (09-25-2021)

11. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post

That was nothing more than a bought and paid for exercise in partisan bullshit brought to you by scumbag pro-Trump interests who care nothing about the truth or a fair democratic election process.

its goal was to identify what you idiots did.......that has been a success......now we can identify what needs to be done to keep you from doing it again......

12. The Following User Says Thank You to PostmodernProphet For This Post:

ExpressLane (09-25-2021)

13. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by ThatOwlWoman View Post
    Their desperation is quite apparent. They know they're fucked and they're barely holding on.

Rudi Giuliani - Loser
    Sydney 'The Kraken Woman' Powell - Loser
    Mike 'The Pillow Guy' Lindell - Loser
    The Arizona Audit - Loser

Donald Trump - Loser

I rest my case
    “We’re at a time in American politics, that I am not going to lie on behalf of my presidential candidate, on behalf of my party. And I’m very sad that others in my party have taken the position that, as long as we get the White House, it doesn’t really matter what we say,”

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Joe Capitalist For This Post:

christiefan915 (09-25-2021), Guno צְבִי (09-25-2021), ThatOwlWoman (09-25-2021), Trumpet (09-25-2021)

15. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Everybody knew the far right racists would have a panty-wetting hissy fit over the results.
    And they already had their pre-packaged conspiracy theories ready to release. Same name... Same address... Same bullshit.

Their desperation just shows that they know they're fucked. What fools they are to swallow the Big Lie.
    It just prolongs their pain of them losing the election.

No problem. I love bending them over again... And again... And again.

BWAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Joe Capitalist For This Post:

Diesel (09-25-2021), Guno צְבִי (09-25-2021), Nomad (09-25-2021), ThatOwlWoman (09-25-2021), Trumpet (09-25-2021)

17. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

its goal was to identify what you idiots did.......that has been a success......now we can identify what needs to be done to keep you from doing it again......
    IDIOT.... try to let this penetrate that impermeable cement your skull is made of.... the audit firm Cyber Ninjas, is owned by a pro-Trumper and they were paid by another pro-Trumper.

And you actually take any of the "conclusions" they arrived at seriously???

SERIOUSLY?????

You are not only as stupid as I always took you for, you are as slimy and dishonest as well.
    C'MON MAN!!!!

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Nomad For This Post:

Diesel (09-25-2021), Guno צְבִי (09-25-2021), ThatOwlWoman (09-25-2021)

19. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,564 Times in 52,769 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,657 Times in 4,376 Posts
    Blog Entries

I see. So the (D)s got out more voters -- and votes -- and now your President is Joe Biden. How do you propose to stop that from happening again? Disenfranchise more than half the citizens?

You might as well come right out and declare your devotion not only to a corrupt ex-IMPOTUSx2 who would be king, but to your burning desire for authoritarian fascism with a dictator of your choice at the helm.

#TreasonousLosers
    "Conservatism is the blind and fear-filled worship of dead radicals." -- Mark Twain

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ThatOwlWoman For This Post:

christiefan915 (09-25-2021), Diesel (09-25-2021), Guno צְבִי (09-25-2021), Joe Capitalist (09-25-2021)

21. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,456 Times in 9,911 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 867 Times in 825 Posts

Because it is literally all they have. They want to count , recount, and count again the same corrupt ballots over and over again so they can yell out....HEY WE STILL WON! Either they are literally THAT stupid,...or they are corrupt too. I vote for corrupt because few are THAT stupid.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Stone For This Post:

ExpressLane (09-25-2021)

23. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,456 Times in 9,911 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 867 Times in 825 Posts

IDIOT.... try to let this penetrate that impermeable cement your skull is made of.... the audit firm Cyber Ninjas, is owned by a pro-Trumper and they were paid by another pro-Trumper.

SERIOUSLY?????

You are not only as stupid as I always took you for, you are as slimy and dishonest as well.
    Oh BUT WAIT. The MSM MUST take their conclusions serious because starting yesterday AM " before anything was even released fully yet" the MSM began running stories all day long to get out ahead of the story and shape the narrative ,....how the audit proved Joe Biden won Maricopa county. So which is it? Do we take the audit seriously.... or not? Cant have it BOTH ways.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Stone For This Post:

ExpressLane (09-25-2021)

25. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Stone View Post
    Oh BUT WAIT. The MSM MUST take their conclusions serious because starting yesterday AM " before anything was even released fully yet" the MSM began running stories all day long to get out ahead of the story and shape the narrative ,....how the audit proved Joe Biden won Maricopa county. So which is it? Do we take the audit seriously.... or not? Cant have it BOTH ways.
    WTF are you blabbering about???

The NEWS was not that Biden won.

Every sane, normally intelligent human adult already knows that.

The NEWS was that the very same pro-Trumper audit firm whose services were BOUGHT AND PAID FOR BY PRO-TRUMPERS.... found that yes, in fact, BIDEN WON ARIZONA.

You are either profoundly thick headed or profoundly dishonest.

Or both.

Because in this particular instance.... you CAN (and DO) have it BOTH ways.

BW, Stone is a good screen name for you, given that you must have rocks between your ears.
    C'MON MAN!!!!

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Nomad For This Post:

christiefan915 (09-25-2021), Diesel (09-25-2021), Guno צְבִי (09-25-2021)

27. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

It "identified" nothing of the sort.

It reached the conclusion that Biden got more votes than Trump.

All the rest of the BULLSHIT was just them delivering what the pro-Trumpers who hired them, paid them for.

A falsified bullshit "report" that the rest of the QANON'ers and pro-Trumper goofballs can hang their hats on and regurgitate ad-nauseum all while firing them up for the 2022 mid-terms and the 2024 Presidential election.

Winning based on lies is what the right aspires to do.
    C'MON MAN!!!!

28. The Following User Says Thank You to Nomad For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (09-25-2021)

29. #15 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

the audit firm Cyber Ninjas, is owned by a pro-Trumper and they were paid by another pro-Trumper.

yes....does that make your groin ache?.....

30. The Following User Says Thank You to PostmodernProphet For This Post:

ExpressLane (09-25-2021)