Thread: Trump is not wrong

1. #31 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,419 Times in 7,538 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 270 Times in 253 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by OldMercsRule View Post
    Yuk... raw zebra, (prolly like horse meat), or raw anything isn't fer me. I don't like sushi either.

I admit that I swallered some, (quite a few) raw oysters, (with some of the local stock brokers I was hangin' out with), in a conference held by EF Hutton down in New Orleans back in the day, (I was purdy drunk). Didn't puke, (or feel sick), butt: I felt purdy stupid the next day when I thought about all the pollution et al from the Mississippi delta I had swallered. Never would think of doin' that again.
    I could live on raw oysters from the gulf. Way bigger and naturally saltier than those things farmed in Washington.
    Bet you had a rock solid hard on the next morning. I fucked one of my dates four times one morning after a night of oysters and Jäger shots. Those were the days.

2. #32 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 27 Times in 27 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by anonymoose View Post
    I could live on raw oysters from the gulf. Way bigger and naturally saltier than those things farmed in Washington.
    Bet you had a rock solid hard on the next morning. I fucked one of my dates four times one morning after a night of oysters and Jäger shots. Those were the days.
    Yes sir, I remember havin' ta wack off the next mornin' Doc, (not that I didn't do that frequently back in the day when away from home), butt: it was much more intense then "normal", had ta blast several times, before I could walk and go to the conference the next day. Yuppers, yer correct: they didn't taste bad at all, (as you say), or I wouldn't have eaten so many of them. N' puttin' lead in the ol' pencil did in fact happen to me too, so that isn't a "wives tale" at all.

3. #33 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,007 Times in 2,639 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 404 Times in 391 Posts

Fuck you, why don't you make me? Puke Kerry, (the haughty one) testified total lies to the Senate back in 1972 or some such, where he falsely claimed his brothers in the services committed atrocities, (worse then Genghis Kahn).

Oh course a blame and hate America puke Marxist like you would love that. As a life long patriot who loves this country, I can't stand that look down his hooked nose fuckhead treasonous puke. So fuck off and die: mother fucker.
    you are an idiot if you do not believe there were some atrocities in 'nam committed by our guys. fuck you. telling the truth, warts and all, is PATRIOTIC, you stupid fucking bitch.

4. #34 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Yes sir, I remember havin' ta wack off the next mornin' Doc, (not that I didn't do that frequently back in the day when away from home), butt: it was much more intense then "normal", had ta blast several times, before I could walk and go to the conference the next day. Yuppers, yer correct: they didn't taste bad at all, (as you say), or I wouldn't have eaten so many of them. N' puttin' lead in the ol' pencil did in fact happen to me too, so that isn't a "wives tale" at all.
    nobody cares, punk. how old are you?

5. #35 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,151 Times in 10,077 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,450 Times in 2,265 Posts
    Blog Entries

Nope, (at least not from me). Do what ya wanna do when ya wanna do it: I couldn't care less.

Eat lots of gravy n' get that booster... burp...
    Cool.

I like gravy ... and I did get 2 Shots but not the Booster.

Merc. DON'T get ANY Shots. It's a Communist Plot. (I support your 'Right to Die')

6. #36 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Hoosier Daddy View Post
    you are an idiot if you do not believe there were some atrocities in 'nam committed by our guys. fuck you. telling the truth, warts and all, is PATRIOTIC, you stupid fucking bitch.

fuck you. War is always a bitch. The American service men and women aren't perfect, butt: they are the very best, (in their conduct), in history of humankind war. It's not surprise that a hate n' blame America fuck head Marxist like you would agree with puke Kerry. Pfffffffffffffffffffffffffffft

7. #37 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

nobody cares, punk. how old are you?
    Old enough ta crush you like the fucking bug you are: tough keyboard cowboy extra stupid Marxist puke.

8. #38 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Jack View Post
    Cool.

I like gravy ... and I did get 2 Shots but not the Booster.

Merc. DON'T get ANY Shots. It's a Communist Plot. (I support your 'Right to Die')
    Thanks Jackoff, Liberty does have consequences. I'm good with the consequences to me of non "vaccinated" risk with Covid-19, as you are comfortable with the spike proteins et al. Whatever floats that boat of yers, my boat floats just fine remaining non "vaccinated", for only Covid-19, I'm fully vaccinated with real vaccines for all other available risks I'm exposed to.

I'm heathy and my personal risk from covid-19 is low, (based on actual statistics of those in my low risk profile). I test frequently so I can prove my status and keep my fellow humans at low risk from me. i avoid large gatherings, (turned down one of my Liberal non-Marxist buddies') offer to go to a Washington Husky game. He has good seats, n' I am a Husky fan.

We're good, (to each his own).

9. #39 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,151 Times in 10,077 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,450 Times in 2,265 Posts
    Blog Entries

Thanks Jackoff, Liberty does have consequences. I'm good with the consequences to me of non "vaccinated" risk with Covid-19, as you are comfortable with the spike proteins et al. Whatever floats that boat of yers, my boat floats just fine remaining non "vaccinated", for only Covid-19, I'm fully vaccinated with real vaccines for all other available risks I'm exposed to.

I'm heathy and my personal risk from covid-19 is low, (based on actual statistics of those in my low risk profile). I test frequently so I can prove my status and keep my fellow humans at low risk from me. i avoid large gatherings, (turned down one of my Liberal non-Marxist buddies') offer to go to a Washington Husky game. He has good seats, n' I am a Husky fan.

We're good, (to each his own).
    [COLOR="#0000CD"]EXCELLENT. I support those who refuse to get Vaccinated. (I also support a 'No Vacancy' immigration policy, so your refusal may help in 'reducing the population)[/COLOR

10. #40 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

fuck you. War is always a bitch. The American service men and women aren't perfect, butt: they are the very best, (in their conduct), in history of humankind war. It's not surprise that a hate n' blame America fuck head Marxist like you would agree with puke Kerry. Pfffffffffffffffffffffffffffft
    you couldn't lift his jock, pussy. there is no excuse to kill women and children, asshole motherfucker. you need your chickenshit ass kicked....

11. #41 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Jack View Post
    [COLOR="#0000CD"]EXCELLENT. I support those who refuse to get Vaccinated. (I also support a 'No Vacancy' immigration policy, so your refusal may help in 'reducing the population)[/COLOR

LOL

12. The Following User Says Thank You to OldMercsRule For This Post:

Jack (09-26-2021)

13. #42 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

you couldn't lift his jock, pussy. there is no excuse to kill women and children, asshole motherfucker. you need your chickenshit ass kicked....
    Let's set up a date there fuck head, n' execute a hold harmless agreement. If and when, (not ever likely 'cuase yer a fucking coward), we ever are face to face: you will shit yersef: tough keyboard cowboy extra stupid Marxist puke. Oh yeah: fuck you.

14. #43 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

If that is yer fucking ugly mug in yer profile picture, you are older the the dirt out in my yard.

You have the telltale rosie patches on yer butt ugly face that tells me you raging alcoholic. Makes ya feeeeel real big when yer drinkin'.

I bet you wouldn't last more then a few minutes before you'd be squealin' like the little coward pig you obviously are, (if you ever have to balls to meet me, which you don't), OLD FUCKING EXTRA STUPID MARXIST PUKE.

fuck you

15. #44 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Let's set up a date there fuck head, n' execute a hold harmless agreement. If and when, (not ever likely 'cuase yer a fucking coward), we ever are face to face: you will shit yersef: tough keyboard cowboy extra stupid Marxist puke. Oh yeah: fuck you.
    i wouldn't walk across the street to piss in your mouth if your teeth were on fire....oh, yeah- burp. god, what a little punk bitch you are.

16. #45 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

i wouldn't walk across the street to piss in your mouth if your teeth were on fire....oh, yeah- burp. god, what a little punk bitch you are.
    Yeah feeble old fucking Marxist puke. Yer not such as keyboard cowboy now that I challenged yer coward arse are ya? Did ya hit AA today, or are ya still hittin' the sauce?