Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Trump is having a hissy fit over on his blog Over the Arizona audit.

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,169 Times in 5,907 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 593 Times in 557 Posts

Default Trump is having a hissy fit over on his blog Over the Arizona audit.

Trump is having a hissy fit over this on his blog. He probably needs more money so he's fleecing his flock..... Again.

I will be discussing the winning results of the Arizona Forensic Audit tomorrow
    September 24, 2021 / Statements by Donald J. Trump
    “I will be discussing the winning results of the Arizona Forensic Audit, which will show 44,000 possibly illegal ballots cast, tomorrow at the Great State of Georgia rally, which will be packed!”

By Donald J. Trump

This post has 28 comments.

Massive fraud was found in the Arizona Forensic Audit
    “Massive fraud was found in the Arizona Forensic Audit, sometimes referred to as “Fraudit.” The numbers are Election Changing!”

By Donald J. Trump

This post has 16 comments.
    The Fake News Media refuses to write the facts
    “It is not even believable the dishonesty of the Fake News Media on the Arizona Audit results, which shows incomprehensible Fraud at an Election Changing level, many times more votes than is needed. The Fake News Media refuses to write the facts, thereby being complicit in the Crime of the Century. They are so dishonest, but Patriots know the truth! Arizona must immediately decertify their 2020 Presidential Election Results.”

By Donald J. Trump

This post has 4 comments.

The Audit was a big win for democracy and a big win for us
    “CNN, New York Times, Washington Post, and other Lamestream Media are feeding large-scale misinformation to the public about the Arizona Audit. The Audit was a big win for democracy and a big win for us. Shows how corrupt the Election was. Arizona State Senate hearing going on now and the information about what took place is terrible—a bigger Scam even than anticipated!”

By Donald J. Trump

There is fraud and cheating in Arizona and it must be criminally investigated!
    “The Fake News is lying about the Arizona audit report! The leaked report conclusively shows there were enough fraudulent votes, mystery votes, and fake votes to change the outcome of the election 4 or 5 times over. The number includes 23,344 mail-in ballots, despite the person no longer living at that address. Phantom voters! The official canvass does not even match who voted, off by 11,592—more than the entire Presidential Election margin. Voters who voted in multiple counties totaled 10,342, and 2,382 ballots came from people who no longer lived in Maricopa County. There were also 2,592 “more duplicate ballots than original ballots.” Just those fraudulent ballots alone total 50,252, and is fraud many more times than the so-called margin of “victory,” which was only 10,457. In addition, election data appears to have been intentionally deleted, and ballot images were “corrupt or missing.” This is not even the whole state of Arizona, but only Maricopa County. It would only get worse!

There is fraud and cheating in Arizona and it must be criminally investigated! More is coming out in the hearing today.”

By Donald J. Trump

The audit has uncovered significant and undeniable evidence of FRAUD!
    “Huge findings in Arizona! However, the Fake News Media is already trying to “call it” again for Biden before actually looking at the facts—just like they did in November! The audit has uncovered significant and undeniable evidence of FRAUD! Until we know how and why this happened, our Elections will never be secure. This is a major criminal event and should be investigated by the Attorney General immediately. The Senate’s final report will be released today at 4 o’clock. I have heard it is far different than that being reported by the Fake News Media.”
    Republican Congressman Ken Buck:
    “We’re at a time in American politics, that I am not going to lie on behalf of my presidential candidate, on behalf of my party. And I’m very sad that others in my party have taken the position that, as long as we get the White House, it doesn’t really matter what we say,”

2. The Following User Groans At Joe Capitalist For This Awful Post:

Stretch (09-26-2021)

3. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Joe Capitalist For This Post:

Cypress (09-25-2021), evince (09-26-2021), gemini104104 (09-24-2021), Guno צְבִי (09-24-2021), reagansghost (09-24-2021), signalmankenneth (09-25-2021)

4. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,447 Times in 7,737 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 509 Times in 502 Posts

I take it OP was NOT an English major.

AND no link! What a fucking dipshit!

I move this thread be closed for plagiarism.
    Last edited by Matt Dillon; 09-24-2021 at 10:06 PM.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Matt Dillon For This Post:

ExpressLane (09-27-2021), Grumpy (09-26-2021)

6. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,543 Times in 14,028 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,451 Times in 1,370 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Capitalist View Post
    Trump is having a hissy fit over this on his blog. He probably needs more money so he's fleecing his flock..... Again.

“I will be discussing the winning results of the Arizona Forensic Audit, which will show 44,000 possibly illegal ballots cast, tomorrow at the Great State of Georgia rally, which will be packed!”

By Donald J. Trump

“Massive fraud was found in the Arizona Forensic Audit, sometimes referred to as “Fraudit.” The numbers are Election Changing!”

By Donald J. Trump

“It is not even believable the dishonesty of the Fake News Media on the Arizona Audit results, which shows incomprehensible Fraud at an Election Changing level, many times more votes than is needed. The Fake News Media refuses to write the facts, thereby being complicit in the Crime of the Century. They are so dishonest, but Patriots know the truth! Arizona must immediately decertify their 2020 Presidential Election Results.”

By Donald J. Trump

“CNN, New York Times, Washington Post, and other Lamestream Media are feeding large-scale misinformation to the public about the Arizona Audit. The Audit was a big win for democracy and a big win for us. Shows how corrupt the Election was. Arizona State Senate hearing going on now and the information about what took place is terrible—a bigger Scam even than anticipated!”

By Donald J. Trump

“The Fake News is lying about the Arizona audit report! The leaked report conclusively shows there were enough fraudulent votes, mystery votes, and fake votes to change the outcome of the election 4 or 5 times over. The number includes 23,344 mail-in ballots, despite the person no longer living at that address. Phantom voters! The official canvass does not even match who voted, off by 11,592—more than the entire Presidential Election margin. Voters who voted in multiple counties totaled 10,342, and 2,382 ballots came from people who no longer lived in Maricopa County. There were also 2,592 “more duplicate ballots than original ballots.” Just those fraudulent ballots alone total 50,252, and is fraud many more times than the so-called margin of “victory,” which was only 10,457. In addition, election data appears to have been intentionally deleted, and ballot images were “corrupt or missing.” This is not even the whole state of Arizona, but only Maricopa County. It would only get worse!

There is fraud and cheating in Arizona and it must be criminally investigated! More is coming out in the hearing today.”

By Donald J. Trump

“Huge findings in Arizona! However, the Fake News Media is already trying to “call it” again for Biden before actually looking at the facts—just like they did in November! The audit has uncovered significant and undeniable evidence of FRAUD! Until we know how and why this happened, our Elections will never be secure. This is a major criminal event and should be investigated by the Attorney General immediately. The Senate’s final report will be released today at 4 o’clock. I have heard it is far different than that being reported by the Fake News Media.”
    Losing is winning to trump
    “If we have to have a choice between being dead and pitied, and being alive with a bad image, we’d rather be alive and have the bad image.”

— Golda Meir

Zionism is the movement for the self-determination and statehood for the Jewish people in their ancestral homeland, the land of Israel.

ברוך השם

7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Guno צְבִי For This Post:

evince (09-26-2021), Frank Apisa (09-25-2021), reagansghost (09-24-2021), signalmankenneth (09-25-2021)

8. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by guno View Post
    Losing is winning to trump
    MMmm..BLTs, bitch.

9. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,334 Times in 9,321 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,825 Times in 2,563 Posts
    Blog Entries

Don just keeps making a fool of himself

you got to be one dumb pos to support this lunatic

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to reagansghost For This Post:

evince (09-26-2021), Frank Apisa (09-25-2021)

11. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by reagansghost View Post
    Don just keeps making a fool of himself

you got to be one dumb pos to support this lunatic
    He was a good president, the best in decades. However, that time is past. Why is he still so prevalent in your mind?

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Matt Dillon For This Post:

ExpressLane (09-27-2021)

13. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,597 Times in 1,937 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 661 Times in 608 Posts

By Donald J. Trump

By Donald J. Trump

By Donald J. Trump

By Donald J. Trump

By Donald J. Trump

Flunk tRump to which this bs audit actually resulted in more votes for President Biden at possibly this being the 68th time he has been elected and the 68th time the former fake president and Putin's b!tch tRump lost.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to gemini104104 For This Post:

Frank Apisa (09-25-2021)

15. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,169 Times in 5,907 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 593 Times in 557 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by gemini104104 View Post
    Flunk tRump to which this bs audit actually resulted in more votes for President Biden at possibly this being the 68th time he has been elected and the 68th time the former fake president and Putin's b!tch tRump lost.
    Trump's whole life is based on a plethora of lies. And his flock continues to swallow his bullshit.
    Republican Congressman Ken Buck:
    “We’re at a time in American politics, that I am not going to lie on behalf of my presidential candidate, on behalf of my party. And I’m very sad that others in my party have taken the position that, as long as we get the White House, it doesn’t really matter what we say,”

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Joe Capitalist For This Post:

gemini104104 (09-27-2021), Hoosier Daddy (09-25-2021)

17. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,185 Times in 7,629 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,051 Times in 998 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Dillon View Post
    He was a good president, the best in decades. However, that time is past. Why is he still so prevalent in your mind?
    Because he and his continuing supporters STILL pose a greater threat to our Republic than all of its foreign enemies combined.

THAT'S WHY.
    ON HIS WORST DAY, JOE BIDEN IS A BETTER PRESIDENT THAN TRUMP WAS ON HIS BEST DAY!

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Frank Apisa For This Post:

Hoosier Daddy (09-25-2021), signalmankenneth (09-26-2021)

19. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,007 Times in 2,639 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 404 Times in 391 Posts

I take it OP was NOT an English major.

AND no link! What a fucking dipshit!

i move you quit being such a snowflake pussyboy.

20. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,917 Times in 1,477 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 77 Times in 75 Posts
    Blog Entries

SECOND

21. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,405 Times in 9,440 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,894 Times in 1,783 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Hoosier Daddy View Post
    i move you quit being such a snowflake pussyboy.
    LOL, so when someone quotes another person and puts quotation marks around what that person said.... that's plagiarism. ROTLFMFAO!!!! Sheriff Woody is one dumb fucker.

22. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,815 Times in 3,615 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 367 Times in 352 Posts

By Donald J. Trump

By Donald J. Trump

By Donald J. Trump

By Donald J. Trump

By Donald J. Trump

After every one of his supporters, Trump has to be the dumbest, most dishonest motherfucker on the planet.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Diesel For This Post:

Joe Capitalist (09-27-2021)

24. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,758 Times in 11,557 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 889 Times in 847 Posts

***Page 1***

Forget the Spin on the Arizona Audit. It Proves the Election Was Corrupt
    YouTube/The Sun, screengrab
    In this screengrab from video, President Donald Trump dances to "YMCA" by the Village People after a rally in Johnstown, Penn., on Oct. 14, 2020.

By AL PERROTTA Published on September 26, 2021

Al Perrotta
    “Arizona Audit confirms Joe Biden won the state!” You’ve seen the headlines. You’ve seen the tweets.

One problem: The audit of Maricopa County shows Joe Biden won the state the same way reviewing ESPN footage shows Lance Armstrong crossing the finish line first at the Tour de France. Or looking at old bank records shows Bernie Madoff with millions of bucks in the bank.

The media left off the cheatin’ part. Kinda important, you think?

The headlines and talking heads ignore what is actually in the report, presented Friday to the Arizona State Senate. As PJ Media lays out, the audit contradicts the media narrative.

The 2020 General Election in Maricopa County was a highly questionable, crooked mess. Followed by an attempted cover-up.

You can read the full report for yourself here: Election Audit Documents

The Real Question is Legitimate Votes
    True, the hand recount of ballots show what the official count shows: Joe Biden with little over 10,000 votes more than Donald Trump. Slight differences in the numbers.

But are those ballots legitimate? According to the audit, you have 44,000 votes minimum with issues that are “critical” and need further investigation. These involve issues like people voting twice or voting in Maricopa despite moving out of the county.

So you can find excuses for three out of every four of those ballots and still have enough to throw the election the other way.

The audit found over 17,000 duplicate ballot envelopes. And most of those showed up after November 3rd.

There may be a rational explanation — ballot curing being the one most talked about. But even if you buy the ballot curing argument, for every single one of those 17,126 double, triple or quadruple ballots, you have to ask, were ballots being corrected for Democrats and Republicans equally? We know that wasn’t the case in Fulton County, Georgia and in Pennsylvania.

Among the other claims made during a presentation by Shiva Ayyadurai, as reported by Newsmax:

Cyber Ninjas detected more signature scribbles than the county reported.
    Ballots came from voters with matching addresses and signatures but different voter IDs.
    Blank signature boxes were stamped verified and approved.

The number of blank signatures increased by 25% after Nov. 4 and through Nov. 9.
    Again with the funny business after the election was over. You want to know why the counting was stopped election night in several swing states? Understand why it is that swing states that got their counting done election night went for Trump, and the ones that stopped and then dragged the count out for days went for Biden?

As with the duplicate ballots, there seems to have been an organized effort to get more votes into the system, however questionable, to push Biden over the line.

Signature Verification? What Signature Verification?

The audit details how signature verification went out the window. The level of scrutiny kept dropping until all mail-ins were being counted. Add that to witness testimony from an election worker who repeatedly saw people drop 20-30 ballots at a time into ballot drop boxes. Ballot harvesting is illegal in Arizona. She also claims to have seen people get out of line when told the ballots didn’t have signatures, go off to the side and sign the slew of ballots.

Notably, the audit did not do signature matching analysis.

The deliberate lowering of verification standards on mail-in ballots after the very deliberate, coordinated, well-funded effort in swing states to use COVID as an excuse to dramatically boost the use of mail-in ballots is no accident.

(For example, the rejection rate of mail-in ballots in Pennsylvania was 1/30th what it had been traditionally.)

That’s how Donald Trump can gain 12 million votes over 2016 and still lose to a guy who didn’t leave his basement.

Actually, Biden did leave his basement once in a while. In fact, he and Kamala Harris made their first appearance together in Maricopa County. Nobody showed up. Meanwhile, Trump supporters were holding 90-mile-long car rallies.

Something you have to consider when the media tells you Biden really did kick butt in Maricopa.

Messing With The Election Logs and Data … the Day Before the Audit

The audit report also details how data from the 2020 election was deleted, contrary to Federal regulations.

Files were missing from the Election Management System Server. Nearly 300,000 ballot images were corrupt or missing. More ominously, “Logs appeared to be deliberately rolled over, and all the data in the database related to the 2020 General Election had been fully cleared.” And when were those logs accessed and cleared? The day before the audit was set to begin.

No, no fraud at all.

Who did it? Given that all the people with legal access use the same user name and password (that hasn’t been changed in two years), one cannot know for sure. However, auditor Ben Cotton revealed “We have captured screen shots of Maricopa County people at the keyboards during those time periods.”

They didn’t name the names. The evidence has been turned over to the Attorney General.

You can read the report for the details, but let’s go big picture. Three places around the country have taken forensic looks at their election systems. Antrim County, Michigan, Mesa County, Colorado and now Arizona. In all three cases, the auditors report the deletion of 2020 election data and security logs. (The Mesa County report was published just last week.)

https://stream.org/forget-the-spin-o...n-was-corrupt/
    Abortion rights dogma can obscure human reason & harden the human heart so much that the same person who feels
    empathy for animal suffering can lack compassion for unborn children who experience lethal violence and excruciating
    pain in abortion.

Unborn animals are protected in their nesting places, humans are not. To abort something is to end something
    which has begun. To abort life is to end it.

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Stretch For This Post:

ExpressLane (09-27-2021)

26. #15 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,758 Times in 11,557 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 889 Times in 847 Posts

***Page 2***

Coincidence? Or conspiracy?

Meanwhile, looky what else they found in Maricopa. Someone entered the system via internet. (Which we keep being told can’t happen. But it did. On the day before the audit began.)

Before your cousin Fred on Facebook insists nobody would mess with computer systems to impact an election, consider the recent indictment of Clinton-funded Perkins Coie lawyer Michael Sussmann. According to the indictment, tech people in cahoots with the Trump-Russia black op were discussing ways to manufacture computer links between Trump and the Alpha Bank.

They tried to fix the 2016 election and failed. Only a fool would think they wouldn’t try harder in 2020 to get it right. Only a fool would think they wouldn’t try harder to cover their tracks.

Now What? Findings Go to Attorney General
    The Arizona State Senate, which ordered the audit, says it is powerless to do anything to remedy the 2020 Election, like decertify the results.

So the investigation of the “critical” votes and potential criminal violations now lies in the hands of Arizona Attorney General Mark Brnovich. He is promising action.

“I will take all necessary actions that are supported by the evidence and where I have legal authority,” Brnovich tweeted Friday. “Arizonans deserve to have their votes accurately counted and protected.”

So do all Americans. Which is why it’s good to see the fight spreading.

Texas Announces Audit of Four Counties
    Texas announced Thursday it has launched a full election audit of four counties, including Dallas County and Houston’s Harris County.

Although Texas went for Trump, fraud was rampant. The media has totally ignored the fact that Biden’s top man in Texas — Dallas Jones —was quietly removed after he was caught operating an illegal ballot harvesting scheme. A scheme that involved a convicted forger working out of Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee’s office. As Mike Huckabee wrote about in July, a Democratic activist has turned whistleblower.

A Shocker in Wisconsin: 23,000 Registered Voters Had the Same Phone Number?

Wisconsin has named a special counsel to investigate that state’s dubious election. Last week, retired Wisconsin Supreme Court Justice Michael Gableman threatened to subpoena any public official or government worker who does not cooperate.

Gableman has plenty to look at, including the Soros-funded Secretary of State illicitly changing election procedures and the $6 million Mark Zuckerberg poured into the election operations of five Democratic-run cities. According to emails and an election whistleblower, the money helped give leftists activists control of the election offices. The cash — supposedly for non-partisan election operations — also boosted turnout for Joe Biden, according to a statistical analysis published in July.

Meanwhile, a grassroots group called Wisconsin HOT (Honest Open Transparent) dug into the registration rolls from the 2020 election and claims to have discovered two unbelievable oddities.

Over 23,000 registered voters in Racine County shared the same phone number!

9,000 voters in one county shared the same address.

They also found 8,550 registered voters in one county in Wisconsin were registered in 1918.
    Perhaps that shows the health benefits of eating cheese.

Dirty registration rolls make for dirty deeds. (In fact, last month – or now that the damage has been done – Wisconsin removed 205,000 voters from the registration rolls.)

Biden’s “official” margin in Wisconsin is 20,682.

The Razor Thin Difference That Slit Uncle Sam’s Wrist
    Take the difference in Wisconsin. Put it with Arizona’s critically-wounded 10,457 vote difference and Georgia’s demonstrably corrupt 11,779 margin.

Less than 43,000 dubious votes separated America from continued prosperity and our catastrophic freefall.

Said President Trump Saturday night in Georgia, “There’s never been a concession. You do know that, right?

https://stream.org/forget-the-spin-o...n-was-corrupt/
    Abortion rights dogma can obscure human reason & harden the human heart so much that the same person who feels
    empathy for animal suffering can lack compassion for unborn children who experience lethal violence and excruciating
    pain in abortion.

Unborn animals are protected in their nesting places, humans are not. To abort something is to end something
    which has begun. To abort life is to end it.

27. The Following User Says Thank You to Stretch For This Post:

ExpressLane (09-27-2021)