Thread: I understand kinetic life in stationary time.

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 10 Times in 10 Posts
    Blog Entries

Default I understand kinetic life in stationary time.

personal experience of my brain navigating between things mutually evolving in the same space I occupy now never remaining what I used to be so far.

I deciphered the code speak between deniers governing social outcomes forward as history achieved to date.

Nobody wants this kind of honesty and I will not give it up.

Resolution every type cast people won't accept. anyone empathize with this condition trapped in social rule of law that works like catch 22, damned if you don't pick a side and damned by all other sides if you didn't pick theirs.
    Every brain born has a lifetime conflict with ancestral displacement and intellectual social position within the population present. Why, life is a compounding connection between inception, conception, death, extinction life doesn't exceed what exists now.

2. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 10 Times in 10 Posts
    Blog Entries

I pretty much dig this Song Dynasty Neo-Confucian philosopher:

When you engage your mind in an investigation of things, knowledge is extended.

When knowledge is extended, your thinking becomes clear.

When your thinking becomes clear, you can rectify yourself; you can cultivate your own moral qualities.

When your moral qualities are cultivated, you will be able to properly order your family.

When your family is properly ordered, you will be able to govern your state well.

When you govern your state well, you will be able to bring order to the world.
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ _______________________I can be banned from threads, but there is always a way to post in another. Let those reading this put the puzzle together.

What world order in mankind overrules the natural order of adapt or become extinct biology maintains in plain sight, life is ancestrally eternally timed apart within the active moment here. thermodynamics through molecular migration of inorganic universal position and ancestral placement of populations within the whole food chain present as individually occupying space here geographically and geometrically proportioned to specificity of personal behavior taking place.
    Every brain born has a lifetime conflict with ancestral displacement and intellectual social position within the population present. Why, life is a compounding connection between inception, conception, death, extinction life doesn't exceed what exists now.