Thread: Trump's 757 Grounded - Needs Expensive Repairs

1. #31 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,335 Times in 22,664 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,239 Times in 2,979 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Walt View Post
    I certainly hope so. We could really use trump destroying alt right campaigns.

"When government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."

A lie doesn't become the truth, wrong doesn't become right, and evil doesn't become good just because it is accepted by a majority.
    Author: Booker T. Washington

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    Unless you just can't stand the idea of "ni**ers" teaching white kids.

Quote Originally Posted by AProudLefty View Post
    Address the topic, not other posters.

2. #32 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,926 Times in 13,193 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 832 Times in 791 Posts

3. The Following User Says Thank You to T. A. Gardner For This Post:

PoliTalker (09-24-2021)

4. #33 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,025 Times in 8,281 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,673 Times in 2,479 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
    Here's some interior shots of it
    It is a 30 year old plane, it is reaching the end of its life, and trump does not have the money to easily replace it. Gold plating is cheaper than gold colored paint, and is a sad attempt to hide the reality of trump's failure.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Walt For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (09-24-2021), PoliTalker (09-25-2021)

6. #34 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

It is a 30 year old plane, it is reaching the end of its life, and trump does not have the money to easily replace it. Gold plating is cheaper than gold colored paint, and is a sad attempt to hide the reality of trump's failure.
    I was just posting some interior shots of the plane. I don't give a shit if Trump is filthy rich, broke, or whatever. He's not particularly relevant at the moment.

7. #35 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,567 Times in 17,094 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,575 Times in 4,254 Posts

I was just posting some interior shots of the plane. I don't give a shit if Trump is filthy rich, broke, or whatever. He's not particularly relevant at the moment.
    Other than it is what this thread is about.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nordberg For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (09-24-2021), Phantasmal (09-24-2021)

9. #36 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,029 Times in 12,559 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,401 Times in 1,345 Posts
    Blog Entries

I would like to know what the last two flights were....We know that DJT was not on them....If it were my plane I would leave one take-off on the engine just in case.

This seems like bad planning.
    This illegal illegitimate regime that runs America is at fault...not me.... they do not represent me and I have long objected to their crimes against humanity.

10. #37 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,095 Times in 13,072 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,908 Times in 5,169 Posts
    Blog Entries

Hello T. A. Gardner,

Interesting facts about it:

"Flight with this private jet is not cheap. Unfortunately, one hour flight costs about $10,800, including fuel. Trump can let himself spend $506,000 on private travels in the second quarter because of his large self - sponsored campaign."

Well, that one is old news as we all know. He dropped the self-funded meme and began seeking donations pretty early on. Amazing how many people fell for the self-funded shtick from the slick-talker. So that's where all his campaign cash went. His donors paid for him to fly around in the old inefficient behemoth.

I didn't know it was so old or that it was previously a Mexican airliner. There's something wrong with Trump's penchant for downtalking Mexico as he benefits from their old hand-me-down planes.
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to PoliTalker For This Post:

Phantasmal (09-24-2021)

12. #38 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PoliTalker View Post
    Hello T. A. Gardner,

Interesting facts about it:

"Flight with this private jet is not cheap. Unfortunately, one hour flight costs about $10,800, including fuel. Trump can let himself spend $506,000 on private travels in the second quarter because of his large self - sponsored campaign."

Well, that one is old news as we all know. He dropped the self-funded meme and began seeking donations pretty early on. Amazing how many people fell for the self-funded shtick from the slick-talker. So that's where all his campaign cash went. His donors paid for him to fly around in the old inefficient behemoth.

I didn't know it was so old or that it was previously a Mexican airliner. There's something wrong with Trump's penchant for downtalking Mexico as he benefits from their old hand-me-down planes.
    The Bull Shit is strong with you today.
    This illegal illegitimate regime that runs America is at fault...not me.... they do not represent me and I have long objected to their crimes against humanity.

13. #39 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,948 Times in 1,418 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 111 Times in 104 Posts

a billionaire can't replace a plane, do you ever listen to yourself? I did not mean to interrupt you talking to yourself in the mirror

14. #40 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by MAGA View Post
    a billionaire can't replace a plane, do you ever listen to yourself? I did not mean to interrupt you talking to yourself in the mirror
    There is no need to replace it, it simply needs an engine, thought it does suck a lot of jet fuel. If Trump changes his mind and decides to use it again that would be interesting.

15. #41 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

So, how's Trump getting around the country these days if this plane is broke dick? I know he's not flying commercial...

16. #42 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

So, how's Trump getting around the country these days if this plane is broke dick? I know he's not flying commercial...
    Trump Inc has other planes.

The picture features Trump entering what appears to be a Cessna Citation X, a super-midsize business jet. The full aircraft isn’t visible, but tail number N725DT is a 1997 version registered to the Trump Organization.
    https://www.forbes.com/sites/douggol...h=f991c6e1cc59

17. #43 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Interesting:

"Many people have asked about the beautiful Boeing 757 that became so iconic during the Trump rallies," Trump said. "It is now being fully restored and updated and will be put back into service sometime prior to the end of the year."
    https://www.businessinsider.com/trum...rallies-2021-5

18. The Following User Groans At Hawkeye10 For This Awful Post:

Nordberg (09-24-2021)

19. #44 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,095 Times in 13,072 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,908 Times in 5,169 Posts
    Blog Entries

Hello T. A. Gardner,

His current private plane is a Cessna. It doesn't even have standing headroom. Not making this up. I couldn't.

Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

20. #45 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,567 Times in 17,094 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,575 Times in 4,254 Posts

Trump's plane has been sitting for a long time. if he had the dough he would have fixed it by now. His businesses are not doing well.
    I get donor requests from him and Junior every day. Trump said he was self-financing. So he does not need our money.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Nordberg For This Post:

PoliTalker (09-25-2021)