Page 15 of 20 FirstFirst ... 5111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: It's Arizona election audit day today 9/24/2021

1. #211 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,174 Times in 5,911 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 594 Times in 558 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    I'm glad you drop in here once in awhile to confirm that you're still as big of a fucking retard as you always were.

burp.
    I laughed out loud on the one, Nomad. Guffaw!
    Republican Congressman Ken Buck:
    “We’re at a time in American politics, that I am not going to lie on behalf of my presidential candidate, on behalf of my party. And I’m very sad that others in my party have taken the position that, as long as we get the White House, it doesn’t really matter what we say,”

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Joe Capitalist For This Post:

Nomad (09-24-2021)

3. #212 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,454 Times in 9,909 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 867 Times in 825 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by guno View Post
    Yep....sure is for you pig fucker,... sure is.

4. #213 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 27 Times in 27 Posts

You are not taking the news very well, are you
    I love the REAL news: pig fucker! burp...

5. #214 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,758 Times in 11,557 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 889 Times in 847 Posts

Ignore the MSM: Here’s What the 2020 Maricopa County Election Audit Actually Says
    By Matt Margolis Sep 24, 2021 11:44 AM ET

A draft copy of the 2020 Maricopa County election audit has been leaked to KJZZ, a Phoenix-based radio station.

The validity of the draft report they obtained was confirmed by audit spokesman Randy Pullen, who said, “It’s not the final report, but it’s close.”

The media is already spinning the findings of the audit.

“The partisan review of Maricopa County’s 2.1 million ballots cast in the 2020 election found a vote count nearly identical to what the county had previously reported,” CNN reported. Like other liberal outlets, CNN focused on the results of the hand-recount part of the audit. As we know, hand recounts may account for slight discrepancies in counting but do not address irregularities or potentially illegally cast ballots.

So, let’s look into what the audit actually says.

“What has been found is both encouraging and alarming,” the report summary reads. “On the positive side there were no substantial differences between the hand count of the ballots provided and the official canvass results for the County.”

The summary continues:

However, while it is encouraging for voters, it does not allay all of the concerns:

None of the various systems related to elections had numbers that would balance and agree with each other. In some cases, these differences were significant.
    There appears to be many ballots cast from individuals who had moved prior to the election.
    Files were missing from the Election Management System (EMS) Server.
    Ballot images on the EMS were corrupt or missing.
    Logs appeared to be intentionally rolled over, and all the data in the database related to the 2020 General Election had been fully cleared.
    On the ballot side, batches were not always clearly delineated, duplicated ballots were missing the required serial numbers, originals were duplicated more than once, and the Auditors were never provided Chain‐of‐ Custody documentation for the ballots for the time‐period prior to the ballot’s movement into the Auditors’ care. This all increased the complexity and difficulty in properly auditing the results; and added ambiguity into the final conclusions.

The audit team faults Maricopa County officials for not cooperating with the audit, which would have resolved many of these obstacles. “By the County withholding subpoena items, their unwillingness to answer questions as is normal between auditor and auditee, and in some cases actively interfering with audit research, the County prevented a complete audit,” the summary explains. “This did not stop the primary goal of offering recommendations for legislative reform to the Arizona Senate, but it did leave many questions open as to the way and manner that the 2020 General Election was conducted. As a result, while many areas of concern were specifically identified, our full audit results validating the 2020 General Election are necessarily inconclusive.”

While the media is claiming that the audit report confirms Biden’s victory, it does not. “There are sufficient discrepancies among the different systems that, in conjunction with some of our findings, suggest that the delta between the Presidential candidates is very close to the potential margin‐of‐error for the election,” the audit summary explains.

Here is a table showing the discrepancies and other issues found by the audit team and the number of ballots impacted. However, the audit team notes that no single finding would necessarily favor a single candidate. “In many cases there could be legitimate and legal votes within the Ballots Impact amount.”

article continues at https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politic...-says-n1481090
    Abortion rights dogma can obscure human reason & harden the human heart so much that the same person who feels
    empathy for animal suffering can lack compassion for unborn children who experience lethal violence and excruciating
    pain in abortion.

Unborn animals are protected in their nesting places, humans are not. To abort something is to end something
    which has begun. To abort life is to end it.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Stretch For This Post:

OldMercsRule (09-24-2021)

7. #215 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Nordberg View Post
    is that what you are going with?
    Even FoxNews, NewsMax and OAN are saying Biden won Arizona and the audit added votes to Biden's total.

https://video.foxnews.com/v/6274108562001#sp=show-clips
    “We’re at a time in American politics, that I am not going to lie on behalf of my presidential candidate, on behalf of my party. And I’m very sad that others in my party have taken the position that, as long as we get the White House, it doesn’t really matter what we say,”

8. #216 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,454 Times in 9,909 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 867 Times in 825 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by OldMercsRule View Post
    I love the REAL news: pig fucker! burp...
    Thats exactly right. He's an old pig fucker from way back in North Carolina .

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Stone For This Post:

10. #217 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,969 Times in 14,556 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 949 Times in 933 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by evince View Post
    And the FBI is listening
    Your tin foil hat is too tight. Its cutting the blood flow off from your brain.
    IMPEACH 46 FOR TREASON
    Biden/Harris 2024
    IT'S A NO BRAINER!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to ExpressLane For This Post:

12. #218 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

The review's count was within a "few hundred" of the county's total, according to Republican Senate President Karen Fann. Cyber Ninjas CEO Doug Logan reported that former President Donald Trump had 261 fewer votes than the county’s official canvass gave him, while Biden had 99 more.

"This has never been about overturning the election. It's never been about decertifying," she said.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...ocid=Peregrine
    Trump is having a hissy fit over this on his blog. He probably needs more money so he can fleece his flock..... Again.

I will be discussing the winning results of the Arizona Forensic Audit tomorrow
    September 24, 2021 / Statements by Donald J. Trump
    “I will be discussing the winning results of the Arizona Forensic Audit, which will show 44,000 possibly illegal ballots cast, tomorrow at the Great State of Georgia rally, which will be packed!”

By Donald J. Trump

This post has 28 comments.

Massive fraud was found in the Arizona Forensic Audit
    “Massive fraud was found in the Arizona Forensic Audit, sometimes referred to as “Fraudit.” The numbers are Election Changing!”

By Donald J. Trump

This post has 16 comments.
    The Fake News Media refuses to write the facts
    “It is not even believable the dishonesty of the Fake News Media on the Arizona Audit results, which shows incomprehensible Fraud at an Election Changing level, many times more votes than is needed. The Fake News Media refuses to write the facts, thereby being complicit in the Crime of the Century. They are so dishonest, but Patriots know the truth! Arizona must immediately decertify their 2020 Presidential Election Results.”

By Donald J. Trump

This post has 4 comments.

The Audit was a big win for democracy and a big win for us
    “CNN, New York Times, Washington Post, and other Lamestream Media are feeding large-scale misinformation to the public about the Arizona Audit. The Audit was a big win for democracy and a big win for us. Shows how corrupt the Election was. Arizona State Senate hearing going on now and the information about what took place is terrible—a bigger Scam even than anticipated!”

By Donald J. Trump

This post has 28 comments.

There is fraud and cheating in Arizona and it must be criminally investigated!
    “The Fake News is lying about the Arizona audit report! The leaked report conclusively shows there were enough fraudulent votes, mystery votes, and fake votes to change the outcome of the election 4 or 5 times over. The number includes 23,344 mail-in ballots, despite the person no longer living at that address. Phantom voters! The official canvass does not even match who voted, off by 11,592—more than the entire Presidential Election margin. Voters who voted in multiple counties totaled 10,342, and 2,382 ballots came from people who no longer lived in Maricopa County. There were also 2,592 “more duplicate ballots than original ballots.” Just those fraudulent ballots alone total 50,252, and is fraud many more times than the so-called margin of “victory,” which was only 10,457. In addition, election data appears to have been intentionally deleted, and ballot images were “corrupt or missing.” This is not even the whole state of Arizona, but only Maricopa County. It would only get worse!

There is fraud and cheating in Arizona and it must be criminally investigated! More is coming out in the hearing today.”

By Donald J. Trump

The audit has uncovered significant and undeniable evidence of FRAUD!
    “Huge findings in Arizona! However, the Fake News Media is already trying to “call it” again for Biden before actually looking at the facts—just like they did in November! The audit has uncovered significant and undeniable evidence of FRAUD! Until we know how and why this happened, our Elections will never be secure. This is a major criminal event and should be investigated by the Attorney General immediately. The Senate’s final report will be released today at 4 o’clock. I have heard it is far different than that being reported by the Fake News Media.”

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Joe Capitalist For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (09-24-2021)

14. #219 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,905 Times in 7,965 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,669 Times in 1,547 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Stretch View Post
    Ignore the MSM: Here’s What the 2020 Maricopa County Election Audit Actually Says
    By Matt Margolis Sep 24, 2021 11:44 AM ET

A draft copy of the 2020 Maricopa County election audit has been leaked to KJZZ, a Phoenix-based radio station.

The validity of the draft report they obtained was confirmed by audit spokesman Randy Pullen, who said, “It’s not the final report, but it’s close.”

The media is already spinning the findings of the audit.

“The partisan review of Maricopa County’s 2.1 million ballots cast in the 2020 election found a vote count nearly identical to what the county had previously reported,” CNN reported. Like other liberal outlets, CNN focused on the results of the hand-recount part of the audit. As we know, hand recounts may account for slight discrepancies in counting but do not address irregularities or potentially illegally cast ballots.

So, let’s look into what the audit actually says.

Exactly what we all knew it says.

https://i.postimg.cc/PqVCnGks/gojoe1.jpg
    C'MON MAN!!!!

15. #220 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,758 Times in 11,557 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 889 Times in 847 Posts

^ Good. So, it's not over.
    Abortion rights dogma can obscure human reason & harden the human heart so much that the same person who feels
    empathy for animal suffering can lack compassion for unborn children who experience lethal violence and excruciating
    pain in abortion.

Unborn animals are protected in their nesting places, humans are not. To abort something is to end something
    which has begun. To abort life is to end it.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Stretch For This Post:

OldMercsRule (09-25-2021)

17. #221 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Micawber View Post
    This thread is disgusting, please don't copy Old Jerks Drool.
    I agree. Put Old Mercs on IGNORE. he's a fucking to, and not a very good one either.

18. #222 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Stretch View Post
    ^ Good. So, it's not over.
    You're right. It's not over. Trump will be re-instated by Christmas. Hallelujah!
    You get to lose again as a Christmas present. This 2020 election is the gift that keeps on giving. We get to ram it to you fucking far right racist morons again and again and again. Are you tired of losing yet?

BWAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!

BWAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!

19. #223 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Capitalist View Post
    I agree. Put Old Mercs on IGNORE. he's a fucking to, and not a very good one either.
    Put me on ignore: you fucking coward Marxist.

20. #224 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,989 Times in 3,362 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 637 Times in 605 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by OldMercsRule View Post
    Replacin' the voting machines was a political jab at the Senate. Now that there is a settlement, they will prolly change their minds, (those machines are a problem anyway). burp...
    The machines can not be used unless they are certified. They can no longer be certified because they were not kept under lock and key as required.
    "We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid."

"Any fool can criticize, condemn and complain - and most fools do."

21. #225 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Capitalist View Post
    Glad ya did: fuck head, now have the other two socks do the same thing... burp... fuck you