1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,822 Times in 1,527 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 73 Times in 73 Posts

Default Blscks lowwer Iq and higher incarceration

https://www.brookings.edu/articles/t...t-can-be-done/

https://archive.nytimes.com/www.nyti...-gap.html?_r=1

Then you have the crime issue 34 percent of inmates are black yet they make up about 13 to 14 percent of the population

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Incarc..._United_States

Id this all due to genetics, cultural , upbringing , lack of 2 parents , drug use ,the thug life that dominates young blacks .
    There has to be a reason and in orderr to solve the issue we need t talk about it in a responsible manor.

Problems are not solved by being stupid and not talking about them , morons who ignore this are guilty helping keep black people down.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bulletbob For This Post:

jakemax (09-26-2021), Matt Dillon (10-05-2021)

3. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,989 Times in 11,516 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,459 Times in 2,200 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bulletbob View Post

Then you have the crime issue 34 percent of inmates are black yet they make up about 13 to 14 percent of the population

Id this all due to genetics, cultural , upbringing , lack of 2 parents , drug use ,the thug life that dominates young blacks .
    There has to be a reason and in orderr to solve the issue we need t talk about it in a responsible manor.

Problems are not solved by being stupid and not talking about them , morons who ignore this are guilty helping keep black people down.
    ^The dumbest person on the forum talking about intelligence.

4. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,405 Times in 9,440 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,894 Times in 1,783 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BidenPresident View Post
    ^The dumbest person on the forum talking about intelligence.
    And after he was slapped down already for this thread, he is posting again. Bullet Bob is THE dumbest poster I have ever encountered, anywhere. And scumbag and a racist to boot.

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Concart For This Post:

Diesel (10-05-2021), Guno צְבִי (09-23-2021), Whythink (09-26-2021)

6. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,784 Times in 17,103 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,343 Times in 2,262 Posts
    Blog Entries

This has to be Legion.

7. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Concart View Post
    And after he was slapped down already for this thread, he is posting again. Bullet Bob is THE dumbest poster I have ever encountered, anywhere. And scumbag and a racist to boot.
    Yes, check off every box.

8. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,948 Times in 1,418 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 111 Times in 104 Posts

this explains why they get shot all the time, it isn't that they fail to follow directions, they are incapable maybe?

9. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by BidenPresident View Post
    Yes, check off every box.
    Yes and the post stands . The fact is moron like you lefty and concart are morons and dont see the problem or the fact it needs adressed.

To many young blacks are failing in schools and ending up in jails. Of you fucking idiots want it to stay that way fine pick on me like dummies.
    But the problem wont go away.
    You can be part of the solution or part of the problem.

10. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Yes and the post stands . The fact is moron like you lefty and concart are morons and dont see the problem or the fact it needs adressed.

To many young blacks are failing in schools and ending up in jails. Of you fucking idiots want it to stay that way fine pick on me like dummies.
    But the problem wont go away.
    You can be part of the solution or part of the problem.
    Please stop proving you are very ignorant.

11. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by MAGA View Post
    this explains why they get shot all the time, it isn't that they fail to follow directions, they are incapable maybe?
    I dont know why some people cant follow the polices directives.
    I have been pulled over in ohio at least 4 times. Wva probaly 5 times california 1 time florida 1 and maryland Pennsylvania and Arizona and georgia 1 time.
    The stop in baltimore was the only one that was bad and pissed me off.

12. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,007 Times in 2,639 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 404 Times in 391 Posts

Thread: Blscks lowwer Iq and higher incarceration

Quote Originally Posted by Bulletbob- fake redneck moron View Post

this proves this poster is some bored old clown who gets off on pretending to be the dumbest redneck in America trying to accuse others of being stupid. nobody can spell simple words so obviously wrong unless they are trying.

13. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Hoosier Daddy View Post
    this proves this poster is some bored old clown who gets off on pretending to be the dumbest redneck in America trying to accuse others of being stupid. nobody can spell simple words so obviously wrong unless they are trying.
    Agree. Seems like a bored liberal doing parody. "Me right winger. Me no likum dah nigggoes."

14. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I dont know why some people cant follow the polices directives.
    I have been pulled over in ohio at least 4 times. Wva probaly 5 times california 1 time florida 1 and maryland Pennsylvania and Arizona and georgia 1 time.
    The stop in baltimore was the only one that was bad and pissed me off.
    My point is except for one traffic stop I was alway treated fairly . Regardless of the state except maryland.
    I will share that stop. I got off work at 5 pm went home cleaned up loaded up and headed for baltimore. A cousin 9f mine got tickets to the ravens first exhibition game in the new stadium.
    He know Id want to go as I like them and a mutual friend also liked them.
    I stoped in south baltimore and picked up by buddy and we went to find my cousins house he had moved . now granted its late almost midnight.
    My cousin and his mom had moved and I was a bit lost . I noticed a car following me and could see it was the pd. Well I wasnt shocked to get pulled over . I was driving a town car and my buddy was white about 6.3 tall and younger then me by 15 years.
    Well he did and all of a sudden there were 3 loads of cops. They asked me what o was doing there and I told them. He insisted we were there to buy crack or sell guns and had no business in a black hood this late .
    He was being a real asshole wanted to search my car etc.
    Well My cousin was looking for us and saw the stop fr9m his home.
    He walked down and when I saw him I yelled officer thats my cousin ask him why were here.
    Well he did the cop never said he was sorry he just left. When I told my cousin about the stop he told me no one sells crack in the hood. Maybe weed but not crack.
    Any way we went back to my buddys place had a few drinks and played cards and watched the expo game the next day. We had a great weekend.
    All the rest of the stops Were done right the cops were nice professional .

15. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,386 Times in 14,102 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 649 Times in 616 Posts

Pro tip - if you're going to accuse others of being dumb, learn how to spell.

16. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Hoosier Daddy View Post
    Thread: Blscks lowwer Iq and higher incarceration

sorry if you dont like science and stats except the ones you like. Your just proving how fucking stupid you are by ingnoring the issue Its not made up.
    Its a problem in the black community and its not going away by its self. You and bidenpresident can stick your heads up your ass and click your heels together but the problem will still be there. A real man would talk about it and offer opnions and solutions something neither of you are capable of.

17. #15 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Now here is a article that to me explains a lot of the problem and I think its very valid and should be addressed especially with so many in the school system who id as liberals .

https://law.jrank.org/pages/1365/Int...rrelation.html

It explains a lot of peoples view of themselves , if your ignored and told your stupid or dont get the proper help from educators it indeed can put young people on the wrong path and into crime or even affect their future employment.

When your told your dumb by adults in school pretty soon you see that in yourself