Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: How to think about God.

1. #61 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,185 Times in 7,629 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,051 Times in 998 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by BidenPresident View Post
    Sorry, did not understand that. Simply put, God can be described as a creator or not a creator.
    Describe a god that is not a creator.
    ON HIS WORST DAY, JOE BIDEN IS A BETTER PRESIDENT THAN TRUMP WAS ON HIS BEST DAY!

2. #62 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 10 Times in 10 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Frank Apisa View Post
    contextual ones people believe true by not physically possible at the same time they worship science fiction theory of time relativity means life exceeds biologically mutually evolving here now and it never has. Physical perpetual motion has physical limitations that sustain mutual event horizons to individual objects being timed apart as occupying space here.

this is where thermodynamics comes in with molecular migration transferring between inorganic universal positions and ancestral displacement of specific atmospheres in specific galaxies,, solar systems, as this planet is one such result being the kinetics of everything done universally so far.

Created life between one periodic table sustaining things eroding and decomposing at the same time. Erosion happened before life started a food chain developing as taking place forward from here. Regardless God to Judeo-Christian, or Allah Islam, Buddha to Hindu, Tao, Zen. Regardless the sciences of theoretical physics, quantum mechanics, time relativity, all combined ignore the kinetics of biology eternally separating ancestries apart one lifetime at a time timed apart now.

I cannot change what my previous ancestry believed and behaved anymore than I can change what everyone else minds possible, but I can explain what my body navigates not included in any reality.
    Last edited by serenity; 09-25-2021 at 02:27 PM.
    Every brain born has a lifetime conflict with ancestral displacement and intellectual social position within the population present. Why, life is a compounding connection between inception, conception, death, extinction life doesn't exceed what exists now.

3. #63 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by serenity View Post
    contextual ones people believe true by not physically possible at the same time they worship science fiction theory of time relativity means life exceeds biologically mutually evolving here now and it never has. Physical perpetual motion has physical limitations that sustain mutual event horizons to individual objects being timed apart as occupying space here.

this is where thermodynamics comes in with molecular migration transferring between inorganic universal positions and ancestral displacement of specific atmospheres in specific galaxies,, solar systems, as this planet is one such result being the kinetics of everything done universally so far.

Created life between one periodic table sustaining things eroding and decomposing at the same time. Erosion happened before life started a food chain developing as taking place forward from here. Regardless God to Judeo-Christian, or Allah Islam, Buddha to Hindu, Tao, Zen. Regardless the sciences of theoretical physics, quantum mechanics, time relativity, all combined ignore the kinetics of biology eternally separating ancestries apart one lifetime at a time timed apart now.

I cannot change what my previous ancestry believed and behaved anymore than I can change what everyone else minds possible, but I can explain what my body navigates not included in any reality.
    They were all words...and nearly as I can tell, all English words.

They sure as hell did not describe a "god" that is not a creator.

But you cannot do that, so I guess your best bet is to write lots of words...and see if that works as a distraction.
    ON HIS WORST DAY, JOE BIDEN IS A BETTER PRESIDENT THAN TRUMP WAS ON HIS BEST DAY!

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Frank Apisa For This Post:

Doc Dutch (09-26-2021), PostmodernProphet (09-28-2021)

5. #64 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,597 Times in 51,906 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,506 Times in 2,463 Posts
    Blog Entries

Mars and Thor. Good war gods who destroy, not create.

Remember this?

God bless America and those who defend our Constitution.

"Hatred is a failure of imagination" - Graham Greene, "The Power and the Glory"

6. #65 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Then there's this:

7. #66 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Holst's "The Planets" features Mars, the Bringer of War, my favorite part of his masterpiece. It's been used in a lot of movie soundtracks.

https://www.classicfm.com/composers/...planets-guide/
    1. Mars, the Bringer of War
    Angry and ominous, Holst’s first movement represents the Roman god of war, Mars. The craggy rhythms and pulsing drum beats give the music a military feel.

8. #67 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

But you cannot do that, so I guess your best bet is to write lots of words...and see if that works as a distraction.
    Serenity shits a little too close to the house. I'm guessing his doors lock from the outside.

9. #68 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Dutch Uncle View Post
    Mars and Thor. Good war gods who destroy, not create.

Remember this?

Yes, Unk...you are correct.

My wording was careless.

Somehow, I doubt Serenity was talking about that kind of god when he/she was writing the stuff with which I took exception.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Frank Apisa For This Post:

Doc Dutch (09-26-2021)

11. #69 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Yes, Unk...you are correct.

My wording was careless.

Somehow, I doubt Serenity was talking about that kind of god when he/she was writing the stuff with which I took exception.
    Serenity's screws aren't tightened enough to understand nuance. I figured you knew and was just funnin' with you.

Still, it was a good segue into Holst.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Doc Dutch For This Post:

Frank Apisa (09-26-2021)

13. #70 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,581 Times in 9,703 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,312 Times in 1,210 Posts
    Blog Entries

Always hilarious to be lectured by lib atheists about God.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to MAGA MAN For This Post:

PostmodernProphet (09-28-2021)

15. #71 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Creator vs creating next generations arriving only being conceived by those already created here now. Compounding DNA merged reproductive cells to cycles of life ancestrally present spontaneously arriving as conceived simultaneously living occupying time now.

Geographically displaced as plant, animal, predator, prey, male, female, asexual replacement here. Physical eternity, physically eternally separating never duplicated details conceived to decomposed mutually evolving now. No theories, no theologies, no parables of maybe. specific lifetimes behaving specifically as taking place now. Accounting for every lifetime that appeared between erosion of inorganic combinations shaping this 3rd rock from the star to every number of every species lived in this atmosphere the 5 billion estimated revolutions this planet cycled around the sun.

Growing up I was trained by society to obey language arts, but by family and friends to read between the lines. Never completely trust speculation because anyone only speaking positively is ignoring the negatives of their social collective behavior. Facts are statistical averages of life so far abbreviated to govern next generation using stagnant ideologies promising better tomorrows when living kinetically doesn't exceed mutually evolving here now.

end of intellectual relative time destroys intellectual misdirection achieved since dawn of civilization started corrupting each next generation to recycle ideas cradle to grave for generations forward so far.<The physical reason democracies fail every time and why homo sapiens will not make peace with being eternally separated while occupying space now. Choices have consequences what people imagine possible don't considered thinking beyond and outside mutually evolving here now.

7 degrees of separating real from reality in power of suggestion humanity only educates 6. How, why, what, where, when, who. the core of eternal separation as individually alive is which how, why, what, when, where, who is the subject of objective separation by static context over active content.
    Every brain born has a lifetime conflict with ancestral displacement and intellectual social position within the population present. Why, life is a compounding connection between inception, conception, death, extinction life doesn't exceed what exists now.

16. #72 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Creator vs creating next generations arriving only being conceived by those already created here now. Compounding DNA merged reproductive cells to cycles of life ancestrally present spontaneously arriving as conceived simultaneously living occupying time now.

Geographically displaced as plant, animal, predator, prey, male, female, asexual replacement here. Physical eternity, physically eternally separating never duplicated details conceived to decomposed mutually evolving now. No theories, no theologies, no parables of maybe. specific lifetimes behaving specifically as taking place now. Accounting for every lifetime that appeared between erosion of inorganic combinations shaping this 3rd rock from the star to every number of every species lived in this atmosphere the 5 billion estimated revolutions this planet cycled around the sun.

Growing up I was trained by society to obey language arts, but by family and friends to read between the lines. Never completely trust speculation because anyone only speaking positively is ignoring the negatives of their social collective behavior. Facts are statistical averages of life so far abbreviated to govern next generation using stagnant ideologies promising better tomorrows when living kinetically doesn't exceed mutually evolving here now.

end of intellectual relative time destroys intellectual misdirection achieved since dawn of civilization started corrupting each next generation to recycle ideas cradle to grave for generations forward so far.<The physical reason democracies fail every time and why homo sapiens will not make peace with being eternally separated while occupying space now. Choices have consequences what people imagine possible don't considered thinking beyond and outside mutually evolving here now.

7 degrees of separating real from reality in power of suggestion humanity only educates 6. How, why, what, where, when, who. the core of eternal separation as individually alive is which how, why, what, when, where, who is the subject of objective separation by static context over active content.
    I suspect you are circumscribing the ultra-dimensional aspect of what is sometimes known as the Gorgon Reflexology Conundrum. You are allowing the mechanistic aspects of circumstantial introspective reflection to obfuscate the more direct motivational objectives of the research done to proscribe corporal infliction of punishment without the prerequisite predication. The result of this is to obviate the phenomenal implications of the argumentative thrust. As Spendower might satirically suggest, “It all adds up to naught.”

If you can elucidate the elements of the dynamic motivating movement toward, shall we say, entropy in this argument, we may be able to arrive at a meeting point where a conjunction or propinquitous intersection may be establish…great.

If not, we are going nowhere.

I hope others agree with me on this.

17. #73 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 2 Times in 2 Posts

Default You got my vote.

18. #74 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

I suspect you are circumscribing the ultra-dimensional aspect of what is sometimes known as the Gorgon Reflexology Conundrum. You are allowing the mechanistic aspects of circumstantial introspective reflection to obfuscate the more direct motivational objectives of the research done to proscribe corporal infliction of punishment without the prerequisite predication. The result of this is to obviate the phenomenal implications of the argumentative thrust. As Spendower might satirically suggest, “It all adds up to naught.”

If you can elucidate the elements of the dynamic motivating movement toward, shall we say, entropy in this argument, we may be able to arrive at a meeting point where a conjunction or propinquitous intersection may be establish…great.

If not, we are going nowhere.

I hope others agree with me on this.
    Honesty can debunk the concept of God and intellectual eternal life after dead by showing life is biological eternal separation of intellectual thinking timed apart now. Intellect is induced brain activity from static charges held in cellular connectivity of one body instinctively adapting to space timed as reproductively here.

Fertilized cell evolves as the brain to each conceived body born that gives the body the ability to adapt adjusting to never stame details again. See how that transcends to any lifetime form with the ability to navigate by itself while occupying time mutually evolving now?

What I discuss is kinetics going on in real time because I experience it myself, empathy to co-existing in same environment seeking same goals, survive the moment as long as possible being alive in a perpetual balancing universal moment. Does it register perpetual balancing is physical limitations of natural occurring perpetual motion already exists and human technology cannot replicate it because time is stationary like event horizons midnight, dawn, noon dusk, lunar phases, solstices and equinoxes, remaining 3rd planet from star, in this galaxy, all galaxies timed apart same way here now..

19. #75 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Honesty can debunk the concept of God and intellectual eternal life after dead by showing life is biological eternal separation of intellectual thinking timed apart now. Intellect is induced brain activity from static charges held in cellular connectivity of one body instinctively adapting to space timed as reproductively here.

Fertilized cell evolves as the brain to each conceived body born that gives the body the ability to adapt adjusting to never stame details again. See how that transcends to any lifetime form with the ability to navigate by itself while occupying time mutually evolving now?

What I discuss is kinetics going on in real time because I experience it myself, empathy to co-existing in same environment seeking same goals, survive the moment as long as possible being alive in a perpetual balancing universal moment. Does it register perpetual balancing is physical limitations of natural occurring perpetual motion already exists and human technology cannot replicate it because time is stationary like event horizons midnight, dawn, noon dusk, lunar phases, solstices and equinoxes, remaining 3rd planet from star, in this galaxy, all galaxies timed apart same way here now..
    I stand by what I said earlier.