Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast

Thread: How to think about God.

1. #121 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,989 Times in 11,516 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,459 Times in 2,200 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Celticguy View Post
    if you are an atheist, no interpretation of God is acceptable by definition.
    What definition. Never mind, you're too fucking stupid.

2. #122 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,626 Times in 9,294 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,405 Times in 1,371 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by NiftyNiblick View Post
    For me, the ideal solution is to not think about it.
    For others, it could be different.
    Head in the sand?
    AM I, I AM's,AM I.
    What day is Michaelmas on?

3. #123 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,989 Times in 11,516 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,459 Times in 2,200 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Mason View Post
    Head in the sand?
    Nifty thinks being ignorant is a noble position.

4. #124 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 69,339 Times in 52,392 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,513 Times in 2,470 Posts
    Blog Entries

FWIW, anyone who claims to know God is a fucking moron.
    God bless America and those who defend our Constitution.

"Hatred is a failure of imagination" - Graham Greene, "The Power and the Glory"

5. #125 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 10 Times in 10 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dutch Uncle View Post
    FWIW, anyone who claims to know God is a fucking moron.
    How about someone understanding how the concept of there being a God is used against those worshipping reality of there could be one. could be a Satan, could be extraterrestrial visitors, time relativity is all any citizen of defined by contexxt realities needs to know cradle to grave to do their duty to God, Country, community, family or else one is exiled from family, community, country, God.
    Every brain born has a lifetime conflict with ancestral displacement and intellectual social position within the population present. Why, life is a compounding connection between inception, conception, death, extinction life doesn't exceed what exists now.

6. #126 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

oops, double post
    Every brain born has a lifetime conflict with ancestral displacement and intellectual social position within the population present. Why, life is a compounding connection between inception, conception, death, extinction life doesn't exceed what exists now.

7. #127 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,238 Times in 7,656 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,055 Times in 1,002 Posts

Why did you write "...no interpretation of God is..." rather than..."...no interpretation of a god is...?"

Big difference!

So...why are you wording it the way you did?
    ON HIS WORST DAY, JOE BIDEN IS A BETTER PRESIDENT THAN TRUMP WAS ON HIS BEST DAY!

8. #128 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Frank Apisa View Post
    Why did you write "...no interpretation of God is..." rather than..."...no interpretation of a god is...?"

Big difference!

Need to repeat what I asked Dutch Uncle to you.

How about someone understanding how the concept of there being a God is used against those worshipping reality of there could be one. could be a Satan, could be extraterrestrial visitors, time relativity is all any citizen of defined by contexxt realities needs to know cradle to grave to do their duty to God, Country, community, family or else one is exiled from family, community, country, God.

9. #129 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by serenity View Post
    Need to repeat what I asked Dutch Uncle to you.

I have no idea of what the fuck you are talking about. I can only assume English is a second language for you...taught to you by a person for whom it was a second language...who was in turn instructed in the language by someone for whom it also was a second language.

You never say anything coherent...you just post words.
    ON HIS WORST DAY, JOE BIDEN IS A BETTER PRESIDENT THAN TRUMP WAS ON HIS BEST DAY!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Frank Apisa For This Post:

Doc Dutch (09-28-2021)

11. #130 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

I have no idea of what the fuck you are talking about. I can only assume English is a second language for you...taught to you by a person for whom it was a second language...who was in turn instructed in the language by someone for whom it also was a second language.

I have 16 years experience on being setup to get banned from websites like this from others posting in unison what you posted here. After all, realities are based upon capitalizing from doubt, and I explain kinetic results beyond doubts governing every reality that believes biology cannot sustain eternal separation of lifetimes timed apart now occupying space geographically here.

Yet that is how living happens in plain sight.

12. #131 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by serenity View Post
    I have 16 years experience on being setup to get banned from websites like this from others posting in unison what you posted here. After all, realities are based upon capitalizing from doubt, and I explain kinetic results beyond doubts governing every reality that believes biology cannot sustain eternal separation of lifetimes timed apart now occupying space geographically here.

Yet that is how living happens in plain sight.
    Last thing in the world I want to see is for ANYONE, including you, to be banned from any forum. I despise it when anyone gets banned...and I would never contrive to contribute to that happening.

That notwithstanding, I cannot make heads or tails of what you are trying to say. You make no sense. You post words...LOTS OF THEM...but they do not make coherent thoughts.

Keep posting, though. At some point I may be able to figure out what you are attempting to communicate.

13. #132 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

IMO, he's doing it deliberately out of mental illness. Something off with him.

My advice is to only give him a plastic spork at meal times and never, ever allow him close to weapons, vehicles or other heavy machinery.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Doc Dutch For This Post:

Cypress (09-28-2021), Frank Apisa (09-28-2021)

15. #133 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dutch Uncle View Post
    IMO, he's doing it deliberately out of mental illness. Something off with him.

My advice is to only give him a plastic spork at meal times and never, ever allow him close to weapons, vehicles or other heavy machinery.
    In the world orders of anything else is possible, there is no chance my being completely accurate about biology sustaining eternal separation of ancestral results limited to being timed apart now. In all realities combine this one concept links them all being acted out now as going on here in plain sight every reality says nobody can comprehend. Yet I can account for how biology delivers specific displacements in every species having reproductions timed 4 or 5 generations apart now.

Please unite all means of disavowing how life works in real time for your social identity's rank in symbolism over substance culture of one specie denying why they exist at all.

16. #134 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,931 Times in 5,908 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 444 Times in 424 Posts
    Blog Entries

Big difference!

its only a difference if you are not a believer, I am not so disposed.
    "Those who vote decide nothing. Those who count the vote decide everything." Joseph Stalin
    The USA has lost WWIV to China with no other weapons but China Virus and some cash to buy democrats.

17. #135 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

its only a difference if you are not a believer, I am not so disposed.
    I believe in God. You can tell me your definition.