Thread: January 6, 2021

1. #46 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,597 Times in 1,937 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 661 Times in 608 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by OldMercsRule View Post
    Yasuryabetcha. Burp...

When Trump derangement syndrome gets into yer head, it does some real damage.

Not to bright are ya? Carry on...
    Your response is that of some idiot who had a brain fart as a result of being brightly up tRump's 'Big Lie' ass at getting intoxicated on the fumes. I suppose in the case of your kinds' lower form of human intellect, the theory of Darwinism is to be considered but in your kind's case, it would be the the reverse of evolution. This is because your kind have nothing that supports the survival of the human species at being ignorant and barbaric type savages.
    Last edited by gemini104104; 09-23-2021 at 02:45 AM.

2. #47 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 27 Times in 27 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by gemini104104 View Post
    Your response is that of some idiot who had a brain fart as a result of being brightly up tRump's 'Big Lie' ass at getting intoxicating on the fumes. I suppose in the case of your kinds' lower form of human intellect, the theory of Darwinism is to be considered but in your kind's case, it would be the the reverse of evolution. This is because your kind have nothing that supports the survival of the human species at being ignorant and barbaric type savages.
    Oh I'm a savage alrighty... LOL burp... carry on now...

3. #48 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,917 Times in 1,477 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 77 Times in 75 Posts
    Blog Entries

Oh I'm a savage alrighty... LOL burp... carry on now...
    This type insult requires someone to stay up all night thinking about it ...

Your response is that of some idiot who had a brain fart as a result of being brightly up tRump's 'Big Lie' ass at getting intoxicating on the fumes. I suppose in the case of your kinds' lower form of human intellect, the theory of Darwinism is to be considered but in your kind's case, it would be the the reverse of evolution. This is because your kind have nothing that supports the survival of the human species at being ignorant and barbaric type savages.

I suggest that the last cup of coffee before bed is NOT a good idea.

4. #49 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,856 Times in 8,415 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,290 Times in 2,172 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
    Just because some source is wrong 98 times out of 100 doesn't mean that this isn't one of the times they're right. Refute the information, not the source.
    It's fortunate for you that you've got nothing but fake news sites that promotes your view points.
    Lock Him Up

5. #50 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 83,429 Times in 53,293 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,661 Times in 4,380 Posts
    Blog Entries

No kidding. N' you don't have any problem with that???

Are you aware of the corruption by the FBI in the false flag operation in Michigan: Darlin'?

Sometimes 2 + 2 equals 4
    Let's see if it is possible for a relatively sane person (me) to parse the statements of a not-so-sane person (yourself). I state that maybe the reason the leader of a militia group wasn't arrested along with his confederates is because he may be an informant. You say that of course, it's because the FBI is corrupt.

So the leader of a group advocating illegal activity is really an informant -- that makes the COPS corrupt? You're not from this planet, are you?

There's no "false flag op in Michigan," just a group of not-very-bright yokels who tried to kidnap the governor because masks = tyranny. Here they are now, in Lansing. Friends of yours?

"Conservatism is the blind and fear-filled worship of dead radicals." -- Mark Twain

6. #51 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dutch Uncle View Post
    A fair point. The Feds already had one of the Proud Boy leaders spying for them, why not Rhodes too?
    Exactly. I'm still trying to figure out how, in what passes for a mind, that equates to the FBI being corrupt. Maybe they are and maybe they're not, but planting informants in suspicious groups has been a cop tactic for as long as there have been cops.

Somehow I bet no one crying about this with the Pound Boys would blink an eye to find out that there are also informants in BLM.
    "Conservatism is the blind and fear-filled worship of dead radicals." -- Mark Twain

7. The Following User Says Thank You to ThatOwlWoman For This Post:

Doc Dutch (09-23-2021)

8. #52 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by ThatOwlWoman View Post
    Let's see if it is possible for a relatively sane person (me) to parse the statements of a not-so-sane person (yourself). I state that maybe the reason the leader of a militia group wasn't arrested along with his confederates is because he may be an informant. You say that of course, it's because the FBI is corrupt.

So the leader of a group advocating illegal activity is really an informant -- that makes the COPS corrupt? You're not from this planet, are you?

There's no "false flag op in Michigan," just a group of not-very-bright yokels who tried to kidnap the governor because masks = tyranny. Here they are now, in Lansing. Friends of yours?

Yasureyabetcha.. they were my friends... burp...

9. #53 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Exactly. I'm still trying to figure out how, in what passes for a mind, that equates to the FBI being corrupt. Maybe they are and maybe they're not, but planting informants in suspicious groups has been a cop tactic for as long as there have been cops.

Somehow I bet no one crying about this with the Pound Boys would blink an eye to find out that there are also informants in BLM.
    Marxist Black Lives Matter doesn't get the boot on the neck, (solitary confinement et al), from the corrupt FBI n' corrupt DOJ, (who [FBI] were actually runnin' the false flag operation), that the January 6, protesters do.

Butt then again: I really don't give a rats arse with you think: My Dear... carry on...

10. #54 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 69,488 Times in 52,491 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,514 Times in 2,471 Posts
    Blog Entries

It doesn't. Trumpers are 99% emotion. They'll say anything to protect their Leader.

The militias have proved to be paper tigers....which is more than can be said for all the JPP chickenshits who think our country is run by the Chinese. LOL
    God bless America and those who defend our Constitution.

"Hatred is a failure of imagination" - Graham Greene, "The Power and the Glory"

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Doc Dutch For This Post:

ThatOwlWoman (09-23-2021)

12. #55 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Yasureyabetcha.. they were my friends... burp...
    Marxist Black Lives Matter doesn't get the boot on the neck, (solitary confinement et al), from the corrupt FBI n' corrupt DOJ, (who [FBI] were actually runnin' the false flag operation), that the January 6, protesters do.

Butt then again: I really don't give a rats arse with you think: My Dear... carry on...
    You're a liar. Go pound a rusty crowbar up your ass, fuckwad.

Better yet, go to college. Make something more of yourself than an antivax, poorly educated Trump cocksucker. I promise it will be better for you, son.

13. #56 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

You're a liar. Go pound a rusty crowbar up your ass, fuckwad.
    Fuck you

14. #57 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

I see. You're just spouting rhetoric about things you know nothing about -- like how those arrested when BLM protests turned violent were treated. Most of the time when arrestees are kept alone it is for their own safety -- either the other prisoners are a danger to them, or they are a suicide risk. But don't let actual facts slow your poor pitiful #InsurrectionistFakePoliticalPrisonersSympathy narrative down any.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to ThatOwlWoman For This Post:

Cypress (09-23-2021)

16. #58 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I see. You're just spouting rhetoric about things you know nothing about -- like how those arrested when BLM protests turned violent were treated. Most of the time when arrestees are kept alone it is for their own safety -- either the other prisoners are a danger to them, or they are a suicide risk. But don't let actual facts slow your poor pitiful #InsurrectionistFakePoliticalPrisonersSympathy narrative down any.
    Yes Dear.

Bottom line: you really have no idea what I know or don't know, (you really can't read minds) even simple ones like mine.

You have yer upside down opinion, and I have mine.

The Marxist narrative pushed by Nasty Nancy, n' Chuck U, and yer favorite fake media is falling apart whether you like it or not. Carry on now...

17. #59 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Fuck you
    A college education would help you expand your very limited vocabulary although I doubt there is much to be done about your low IQ.

Still, it's best that you maximize what little you have to work with, son.

18. #60 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

A college education would help you expand your very limited vocabulary although I doubt there is much to be done about your low IQ.

Still, it's best that you maximize what little you have to work with, son.
    Fuck you