Thread: TikTokers Are Trading Stocks By Copying What Members Of Congress Do

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,593 Times in 4,192 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,203 Times in 1,060 Posts

Default TikTokers Are Trading Stocks By Copying What Members Of Congress Do

Great idea! Why not capitalize on corrupt conflict of interest Congressional insider trading?
    Last edited by Cinnabar; 09-22-2021 at 04:43 PM.
    BLUEXIT
    A Modest Proposal For Separating Blue States From Red

Dear Red-State Trump Voter,
    Let’s face it, guys: We’re done.

It is a tragedy that so much of the work that so many men and women toiled at for so long to make this a better country, and a better world, has been thrown away, leaving us all in such needless peril.

This is why our separation in all but name is necessary.

https://newrepublic.com/article/1409...mp-red-america

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cinnabar For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (09-22-2021), Jack (09-22-2021), Matt Dillon (09-22-2021)

3. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,617 Times in 2,816 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,328 Times in 1,225 Posts

question for you liberals.......

If you KNOW that there are democrats cheating on stock trades, why do you keep voting them in?
    A sad commentary on we, as a people, and our viewpoint of our freedom can be summed up like this. We have liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans, yet those very people look at Constitutionalists as radical and extreme.................so those liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans must believe that the constitution is radical and extreme.

4. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,151 Times in 10,077 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,450 Times in 2,265 Posts
    Blog Entries

Probably a Good Idea.

5. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by SmarterthanYou View Post
    question for you liberals.......

If you KNOW that there are democrats cheating on stock trades, why do you keep voting them in?
    My posts show that I don't support the party that is the lesser of two evils unless there is a particular policy I support. And btw... there are large members of BOTH parties that are on the take. And it's only Progressives that support campaign finance reform.
    BLUEXIT

It is a tragedy that so much of the work that so many men and women toiled at for so long to make this a better country, and a better world, has been thrown away, leaving us all in such needless peril.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Cinnabar For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (09-22-2021)

7. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Cinnabar View Post
    My posts show that I don't support the party that is the lesser of two evils unless there is a particular policy I support. And btw... there are large members of BOTH parties that are on the take. And it's only Progressives that support campaign finance reform.
    that is why I said 'question for you liberals'.........if that doesn't apply to you, don't worry about it. If you voted for a democrat, then you are part of the problem. If you voted for a republican, it still applies.....and stop with the progressive crap......a progressive and liberal are the same thing with different names..........
    A sad commentary on we, as a people, and our viewpoint of our freedom can be summed up like this. We have liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans, yet those very people look at Constitutionalists as radical and extreme.................so those liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans must believe that the constitution is radical and extreme.

8. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

that is why I said 'question for you liberals'.........if that doesn't apply to you, don't worry about it. If you voted for a democrat, then you are part of the problem. If you voted for a republican, it still applies.....and stop with the progressive crap......a progressive and liberal are the same thing with different names..........
    By Progressive I refer to true FDR Progressives of which there are actually very few to none in the current Dem party. And the majority of Americans actually support the Progressive platform and policies whether people realize it or not. I have been donating to and supporting a third party.

Majority of Americans support progressive policies such as higher minimum wage, free college
    https://www.cnbc.com/2019/03/27/majo...e-college.html
    Last edited by Cinnabar; 09-22-2021 at 07:26 PM.
    BLUEXIT

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Cinnabar For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (09-22-2021)

10. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Cinnabar View Post
    By Progressive I refer to true FDR Progressives of which there are actually very few to none in the current Dem party. And the majority of Americans actually support the Progressive platform and policies whether people realize it or not. I have been donating to and supporting a third party.
    progressive policies, like those of FDR, are exactly what started the downfall for freedom in this country. no, keep your progressive shit to yourself

11. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

progressive policies, like those of FDR, are exactly what started the downfall for freedom in this country. no, keep your progressive shit to yourself
    You are definitely not smarter than anyone I can think of, which an ignorant statement such just as this clearly shows^^^. And btw Einstein ..the links you provided to back up your asinine statement are truly extraordinary. One little thing before I go back to never responding to your asinine posts...I'll bet you were remarkable as a Harvard Debate Team Captain...
    Last edited by Cinnabar; 09-23-2021 at 02:53 PM.
    BLUEXIT