Thanks
    Thanked 5,732 Times in 4,165 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,366 Times in 1,291 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by martin View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Taichiliberal View Post
    Not quite
    [url]https://thehill.com/homenews/state-watch/566755-15-states-are-keeping-covid-breakthrough-cases-under-wraps

[/urlhttps://www.forbes.com/sites/brucelee/2021/06/26/cdc-4115-fully-vaccinated-have-been-hospitalized-or-died-with-breakthrough-covid-19-infections/?sh=1c0134dc6993

Yes, quite.

What gives with statements like yours? The purpose of the vaccines and their well known effectiveness shouldn't be the least political but the Right manages to make them so. For whatever idiotic reason.
    What your links point out is that the vaccines don't work all the time, which we have always known.
    Wrong, as the information in my links demonstrate.

What gives? FACTS, my friend, FACTS. I've posted several "Covid Follies" threads with FACTS from the CDC, FDA, NIH themselves that STATE how the "vaccines" (experimental gene therapy, actually) do NOT prevent infection or lessen severity. It's not a question of working "all the time", but NOT working to what was initially touted. Hell, "break though" infections are increasing in people WHO INITIALLY DID NOT TEST POSITIVE, BUT GOT A SHOT AS A PRECAUTION. And for the love of God please stop denying the FACT that the man who invented the PCR test stated for posterity that it was NOT designed to detect infections in people.

Yes, I agree that neither side should try to make this "political"....but you and I both know that is impossible in the current social climate.

And once more, for the cheap seats...sadly, this is still relevant:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MkqQIY7J0fQ
    During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.

George Orwell

2. #182 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,732 Times in 4,165 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,366 Times in 1,291 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by evince View Post
    Spot on

The Republican Party is the anti science party

They proved that their base will turn on science with their global warming stance

Now this party of the willing brain dead just hates on science about anything they are ordered to be stupid on
    https://www.justplainpolitics.com/sh...60#post4688360
    During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.

George Orwell

3. #183 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,466 Times in 3,391 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,143 Times in 1,048 Posts

What gives? FACTS, my friend, FACTS. I've posted several "Covid Follies" threads with FACTS from the CDC, FDA, NIH themselves that STATE how the "vaccines" (experimental gene therapy, actually) do NOT prevent infection or lessen severity. It's not a question of working "all the time", but NOT working to what was initially touted. Hell, "break though" infections are increasing in people WHO INITIALLY DID NOT TEST POSITIVE, BUT GOT A SHOT AS A PRECAUTION. And for the love of God please stop denying the FACT that the man who invented the PCR test stated for posterity that it was NOT designed to detect infections in people.

Yes, I agree that neither side should try to make this "political"....but you and I both know that is impossible in the current social climate.

Are you ill?

The Hill article you linked states that breakthrough cases are "rare" and provides the following example of that rarity. "On Wednesday, Illinois reported 714 breakthrough hospitalizations and 180 deaths, representing 2.58 percent of COVID-19 deaths since data collection began in January."

If the CDC had been saying that the "'vaccines' do NOT prevent infection or lessen severity" instead of what they have been saying, that the vaccines do prevent infection and lessen severity, would millions of Americans have gotten the vaccine and millions more now be eager to get the booster? The CDC could not have been clearer in saying the vaccines work, and saying it repeatedly.

Would add that I don't need to "stop denying" (even for the love of God) "the FACT that the man who invented the PCR test...blah blah blah", since I've never mentioned the matter.
    "Give pearls away and rubies but keep your fancy free."

4. #184 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,101 Times in 21,165 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,307 Times in 1,235 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye10 View Post
    It looks like Delta is burning itself out, it will be mostly gone by the end of the year.

What's next? If we dont get a version that completely evades the current shit quality vaccines we might get some respite.
    Delta is almost done virusing lol.

Who knows what’s next. I’d say no one knows.

But what’s going on here is the hesitants are being scapegoated for the failure of the vaccines *to effectively eliminate transmission* in *and from* the vaccinated population. It’s why no one talks about eradication any more—it’s off the table, because the vaccines function more like prophylactic treatments than vaccines.

Consequently, none of the public health ‘experts’ want to talk about herd immunity. Why? Because if the vaccines functioned like actual vaccines we would be at herd immunity or at least so close to it that COVID would be winding down. If not months ago.

The Trump vax was supposed to be the end of it, remember? We thought it would be over by Spring because there was no reason for it not to be. But here we are still slogging along.
    Coup has started. First of many steps. Impeachment will follow ultimately~WB attorney Mark Zaid, January 2017

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Darth Omar For This Post:

Life is Golden (09-26-2021)

6. #185 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Omar View Post

But what’s going on here is the hesitants are being scapegoated for the failure of the vaccines *to effectively eliminate transmission* in *and from* the vaccinated population. It’s why no one talks about eradication any more—it’s off the table, because the vaccines function more like prophylactic treatments than vaccines.

Consequently, none of the public health ‘experts’ want to talk about herd immunity. Why? Because if the vaccines functioned like actual vaccines we would be at herd immunity or at least so close to it that COVID would be winding down. If not months ago.

The Trump vax was supposed to be the end of it, remember? We thought it would be over by Spring because there was no reason for it not to be. But here we are still slogging along.
    Didn't know you possessed this expertise.

Your fellow experts have said it isn't known what the vaccination level is that enables herd immunity. Something we might know by now were there fewer naysayers sounding off.

7. #186 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,405 Times in 9,440 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,894 Times in 1,783 Posts
    Blog Entries

2,000 more unvaxxed dead yesterday.

8. #187 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,405 Times in 9,440 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,894 Times in 1,783 Posts
    Blog Entries

The information in your links says no such thing. So you are either lying, unable to comprehend what you read, or both.

9. #188 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Didn't know you possessed this expertise.

Your fellow experts have said it isn't known what the vaccination level is that enables herd immunity. Something we might know by now were there fewer naysayers sounding off.
    Don’t need to be an expert to know that the ‘vaccines’ don’t stop transmission. They’re good at cutting down hospitalizations and deaths but they don’t stop transmission. And since they don’t stop transmission, it’s debatable whether the vax’d should be added to the herd immunity number. Or not.

If you can still be infected post-vax, you aren’t really immune, right? You’re just protected from severe symptoms. And even that isn’t perfect. We know that natural immunity is decidedly more robust than vax immunity so it may well be that our natural immunity numbers need to creep up before we see something like herd immunity.

This is where the Max Vax campaign is wrong headed. It’s scary, but we should allow the virus to move through the low risk populations and target the at-risk populations with the vax. This would protect the people that need protected—and protect the hospitals, and allow the young-healthy population to add to our herd immunity numbers.

But that would make too much damn sense and it would cut into Big Pharma’s margins. So it’s Max Vax all the way. They’ll have us jabbing our house cats next.
    Coup has started. First of many steps. Impeachment will follow ultimately~WB attorney Mark Zaid, January 2017

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Darth Omar For This Post:

Callinectes (09-25-2021), Into the Night (09-25-2021)

11. #189 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,129 Times in 11,701 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,366 Times in 1,352 Posts
    Blog Entries

Learn English. Speaking Liberal isn't going to cut it. Learn what 'fact' means. It does not mean 'proof' or 'Universal Truth'.

The government is lying to you. False authority fallacies.
    "The atmosphere is among the factors that determines the Earth's atmosphere." --ZenMode
    "Donald has failed in almost every endeavor he has attempted. " --floridafan
    "Abortion is not a moral issue. " --BidenPresident
    "Propaganda can also be factual." --Flash
    "Even after being vaccinated, you shed virus particles." --Jerome
    "no slavery is forcing another into labor" -archives
    "Evs are much safer from fires" -- Nordberg
    "Abortion has killed no one." -- LurchAddams

12. #190 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Are you ill?

The Hill article you linked states that breakthrough cases are "rare" and provides the following example of that rarity. "On Wednesday, Illinois reported 714 breakthrough hospitalizations and 180 deaths, representing 2.58 percent of COVID-19 deaths since data collection began in January."

If the CDC had been saying that the "'vaccines' do NOT prevent infection or lessen severity" instead of what they have been saying, that the vaccines do prevent infection and lessen severity, would millions of Americans have gotten the vaccine and millions more now be eager to get the booster? The CDC could not have been clearer in saying the vaccines work, and saying it repeatedly.

Would add that I don't need to "stop denying" (even for the love of God) "the FACT that the man who invented the PCR test...blah blah blah", since I've never mentioned the matter.
    Paradox V.
    "The atmosphere is among the factors that determines the Earth's atmosphere." --ZenMode

13. #191 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

There is no 'delta virus', except in the minds of Democrats. They will keep making up 'variants' and 'variants of variants (not possible)' until doomsday. The Church of Covid is a fundamentalist style religion.

14. #192 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Don’t need to be an expert to know that the ‘vaccines’ don’t stop transmission. They’re good at cutting down hospitalizations and deaths but they don’t stop transmission. And since they don’t stop transmission, it’s debatable whether the vax’d should be added to the herd immunity number. Or not.

If you can still be infected post-vax, you aren’t really immune, right? You’re just protected from severe symptoms. And even that isn’t perfect. We know that natural immunity is decidedly more robust than vax immunity so it may well be that our natural immunity numbers need to creep up before we see something like herd immunity.

This is where the Max Vax campaign is wrong headed. It’s scary, but we should allow the virus to move through the low risk populations and target the at-risk populations with the vax. This would protect the people that need protected—and protect the hospitals, and allow the young-healthy population to add to our herd immunity numbers.

But that would make too much damn sense and it would cut into Big Pharma’s margins. So it’s Max Vax all the way. They’ll have us jabbing our house cats next.
    The vaccines do reduce transmission.

https://www.nationalgeographic.com/s...on-of-covid-19

"Full vaccination reduced infection—regardless of symptoms—by 90 percent, and a single dose reduced infection by 80 percent."

See also:

https://www.cbc.ca/news/health/covid...ants-1.6104364
    Last edited by martin; 09-25-2021 at 01:06 PM.

15. #193 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

The vaccines do reduce transmission.

https://www.nationalgeographic.com/s...on-of-covid-19

"Full vaccination reduced infection—regardless of symptoms—by 90 percent, and a single dose reduced infection by 80 percent."

See also:

https://www.cbc.ca/news/health/covid...ants-1.6104364
    They don’t stop transmission.

The poliomyelitis vax came close enough to stopping transmission that it effectively eradicated Polio in this country. The ‘vaccines’ leak so much [enough that Fauci could wants boosters] that they are more accurately described as prophylactic treatments.

16. #194 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,334 Times in 9,321 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,825 Times in 2,563 Posts
    Blog Entries

They don’t stop transmission.

The poliomyelitis vax came close enough to stopping transmission that it effectively eradicated Polio in this country. The ‘vaccines’ leak so much [enough that Fauci could wants boosters] that they are more accurately described as prophylactic treatments.
    out of a hundred breakthrough cases, how many die?

the vaccine is 95% effective at preventing infections to begin with

what the fuck is wrong with you, oh vaccinated one?

17. #195 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by reagansghost View Post
    out of a hundred breakthrough cases, how many die?

the vaccine is 95% effective at preventing infections to begin with
    Tell it to Israel.