Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 77

Thread: Politico: Hunter laptop evidence all valid

  1. #31 | Top
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    3,273
    Thanks
    49
    Thanked 1,236 Times in 949 Posts
    Groans
    11
    Groaned 81 Times in 79 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nordberg View Post
    in your heart, you know you are lying and know better. Hunter is still not in the administration. His military record is better than any Trump since no Trump has ever served.
    Joe biden is president - a whistleblower came forward with evidence he is involved

    so nice try shit stain

  2. #32 | Top
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    37,753
    Thanks
    211
    Thanked 16,501 Times in 11,499 Posts
    Groans
    4,404
    Groaned 3,732 Times in 3,470 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zymurgy View Post
    Joe biden is president - a whistleblower came forward with evidence he is involved

    so nice try shit stain
    How long has this Hunter thing been going on? What has been revealed? It is all like the Arizona audit or the Durham report. Just you wait until it comes. Still waiting.

  3. #33 | Top
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Posts
    10,642
    Thanks
    1,484
    Thanked 4,023 Times in 2,897 Posts
    Groans
    1
    Groaned 690 Times in 649 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zymurgy View Post
    who really cares if Joe Biden is the big guy making millions off off his sleazy family

    who cares if the media and big tech hide real scandals because they have an ideology to push

    do you shit stains even bother to listen to your bullshit?
    Joe Biden is not making millions of dollars off of his family- WHO TOLD YOU THAT?

    Let's start right there!

    Don't just say something stupid like that and expect everyone to go along with your Fake News as if they don't have a brain of their own!

    So where is your proof dude?

    Either show us your Proof based on facts that can be substantiated- or S T F U please and kindly SIR!

    And if you have a favorite Brewing Recipe- PLEASE SHARE!

  4. #34 | Top
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Posts
    10,642
    Thanks
    1,484
    Thanked 4,023 Times in 2,897 Posts
    Groans
    1
    Groaned 690 Times in 649 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
    I do, because it is showing Biden's on the take and doing quid pro quo and other illegal graft. Reagan didn't have a laptop. They didn't exist in the 80's...
    Well, when you have something on Biden, spit it out- please and kindly SIR!

    We will need facts! OF COURSE! NOT JUST HEARSAY!

    The Ron Reagan comment was a joke- as he is the son of Ronald Reagan and liberal, gay, and atheist. Being is, it might be curious for some REPUBLITARDS to know what is on his laptop- RIGHT NOW!

    Pick another child of a president- HOW ABOUT CHELSEA CLINTON'S LAPTOP?

    How about Don Trump Jr.? I bet there would be some interesting shit right there for the FBI to sift through!!

    Personally, I believe you TRUMPTARDS ARE JUST BEING HYPOCRITCAL AS ALL HELL- AS USUAL!
    Last edited by Geeko Sportivo; 09-24-2021 at 10:01 PM.

  5. #35 | Top
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    37,753
    Thanks
    211
    Thanked 16,501 Times in 11,499 Posts
    Groans
    4,404
    Groaned 3,732 Times in 3,470 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Geeko Sportivo View Post
    Joe Biden is not making millions of dollars off of his family- WHO TOLD YOU THAT?

    Let's start right there!

    Don't just say something stupid like that and expect everyone to go along with your Fake News as if they don't have a brain of their own!

    So where is your proof dude?

    Either show us your Proof based on facts that can be substantiated- or S T F U please and kindly SIR!

    And if you have a favorite Brewing Recipe- PLEASE SHARE!
    Biden was always sone of the poorest senators. He released all his taxes. Now rightys can read them and find out until he won the presidency, his biggest yearly money was from VP. He does not have tons of money and his books are open. The only person running for president who did not show his taxes was Trump. Can you guess why? Trump is a childish bragger. If he was really wealthy and doing bigly money, he would have shoved his taxes in everyone's faces.

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to Nordberg For This Post:

    Geeko Sportivo (09-24-2021)

  7. #36 | Top
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    37,753
    Thanks
    211
    Thanked 16,501 Times in 11,499 Posts
    Groans
    4,404
    Groaned 3,732 Times in 3,470 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zymurgy View Post
    Joe biden is president - a whistleblower came forward with evidence he is involved

    so nice try shit stain
    He released his taxes. He is open. Show us that money or apologize for that post.

  8. #37 | Top
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    14,423
    Thanks
    8,350
    Thanked 3,591 Times in 3,061 Posts
    Groans
    371
    Groaned 143 Times in 141 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hoosier Daddy View Post
    big deal. joe biden was not a government official in 2017, stupid fuck. had no real clout in the trump regime, stupid. wow, he met some guy!! hunter biden has never been elected to anything, has not held a government job- wow- he may have introduced some guy to his dad in 2017!!

    your lying headline says "Politico- Hunter Laptop Evidence ALL Valid"

    but the politico story you sourced said this, lying piece of shit-

    Nearly a year after the New York Post Hunter Biden laptop story that Big Tech companies suppressed weeks ahead of the 2020 presidential election, Politico reported Tuesday it had in part confirmed the authenticity of the material.
    Big deal? Joe took $10 million from China for access to his office.

    It's verified from 3 different people's computers and email chains.

    I'd say it IS a big deal.

    The VP of the US accepted $10 million dollars from China for access to talk shop.

  9. #38 | Top
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    14,423
    Thanks
    8,350
    Thanked 3,591 Times in 3,061 Posts
    Groans
    371
    Groaned 143 Times in 141 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Geeko Sportivo View Post
    Joe Biden is not making millions of dollars off of his family- WHO TOLD YOU THAT?

    Let's start right there!

    Don't just say something stupid like that and expect everyone to go along with your Fake News as if they don't have a brain of their own!

    So where is your proof dude?

    Either show us your Proof based on facts that can be substantiated- or S T F U please and kindly SIR!

    And if you have a favorite Brewing Recipe- PLEASE SHARE!
    No, but he made it off of his political office.

    With his family (only son left) being involved as in essence, a bagman.

  10. #39 | Top
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Posts
    10,642
    Thanks
    1,484
    Thanked 4,023 Times in 2,897 Posts
    Groans
    1
    Groaned 690 Times in 649 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Matt Dillon View Post
    No, but he made it off of his political office.

    With his family being involved as in essence, a bagman.
    Hunter went through his Drug phase. But, I don't see where Hunter ever did anything illegal other than being a user of drugs or did anything to help make money for his dad- just a lot of unnecessary embarrassment for himself and his dad and ruined Hunter's political aspirations if he ever had them to begin with. It ruined his military career- that is certain.

    And yes, you guys can milk that all you want, as that is true and we all already know it. Sort of like beating a dead horse's daddy or something. WHATEVER!
    Last edited by Geeko Sportivo; 09-24-2021 at 10:16 PM.

  11. #40 | Top
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    14,423
    Thanks
    8,350
    Thanked 3,591 Times in 3,061 Posts
    Groans
    371
    Groaned 143 Times in 141 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Geeko Sportivo View Post
    Hunter went trough his Drug phase. But, I don't see where Hunter ever did anything illegal other than being a user of drugs or did anything to help make money for his dad- just a lot of unnecessary embarrassment!

    And yes, you guys can milk that all you want, as it true and we all already know it. Sort of like beating a dead horse's daddy or something. WHATEVER!
    So he didn't shuttle millions of dollars between China and his dad, is that what you're claiming?

  12. #41 | Top
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Posts
    10,642
    Thanks
    1,484
    Thanked 4,023 Times in 2,897 Posts
    Groans
    1
    Groaned 690 Times in 649 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Matt Dillon View Post
    So he didn't shuttle millions of dollars between China and his dad, is that what you're claiming?
    FUCK NO!

    WHO TOLD YOU THAT?

    You Trumptards are getting creepier and creepier with your lies!

  13. #42 | Top
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    14,423
    Thanks
    8,350
    Thanked 3,591 Times in 3,061 Posts
    Groans
    371
    Groaned 143 Times in 141 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Geeko Sportivo View Post
    FUCK NO!

    WHO TOLD YOU THAT?

    You Trumptards are getting creepier and creepier with your lies!
    https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...ws/ar-BB1a3pj8

    Damn, you're a tard.

  14. #43 | Top
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Posts
    10,642
    Thanks
    1,484
    Thanked 4,023 Times in 2,897 Posts
    Groans
    1
    Groaned 690 Times in 649 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Matt Dillon View Post
    No Sir- You are the tard! ANd so is Donald Trump and Giuliani!

    https://www.politifact.com/article/2...en-joe-biden-/

  15. #44 | Top
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    14,423
    Thanks
    8,350
    Thanked 3,591 Times in 3,061 Posts
    Groans
    371
    Groaned 143 Times in 141 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Geeko Sportivo View Post
    No Sir- You are the tard! ANd so is Donald Trump and Giuliani!

    https://www.politifact.com/article/2...en-joe-biden-/
    Politifact is run by the commie Tampa Bay Times.

    No facts necessary with those commies, fuck that.

    A good chunk of journalism died with The Tampa Tribune.

    Check it out, Poytner institute, I know all about it.

    Politifact is bullshit.
    It's like circular reasoning.

  16. #45 | Top
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Location
    Phoenix
    Posts
    14,862
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 7,055 Times in 5,055 Posts
    Groans
    2
    Groaned 256 Times in 234 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Geeko Sportivo View Post
    Well, when you have something on Biden, spit it out- please and kindly SIR!

    We will need facts! OF COURSE! NOT JUST HEARSAY!

    The Ron Reagan comment was a joke- as he is the son of Ronald Reagan and liberal, gay, and atheist. Being is, it might be curious for some REPUBLITARDS to know what is on his laptop- RIGHT NOW!

    Pick another child of a president- HOW ABOUT CHELSEA CLINTON'S LAPTOP?

    How about Don Trump Jr.? I bet there would be some interesting shit right there for the FBI to sift through!!

    Personally, I believe you TRUMPTARDS ARE JUST BEING HYPOCRITCAL AS ALL HELL- AS USUAL!
    One of the clearest examples is this:

    https://www.c-span.org/video/?c48201...osecutor-fired

    Biden got the top prosecutor in Ukraine fired over his investigating Burisma and Hunter and replaced by an incompetent, unqualified, and thoroughly corrupt one that dropped the case. Biden used a billion in foreign aid as leverage to get that done. A clear case of quid pro quo made even more clear by Bagman's laptop and the Biden crime family's partners in "business."

    If Trump had done that he would have ended up in prison, or at a minimum actually convicted after impeachment. That's how obvious that case is. Biden bragged about it because he's a fucking retard who didn't realize he was giving himself up.

  17. The Following User Says Thank You to T. A. Gardner For This Post:

    Matt Dillon (09-24-2021)

Similar Threads

  1. Confirmed: The Laptop Belongs to Hunter Biden
    By Legion in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 93
    Last Post: 04-13-2021, 06:31 PM
  2. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-04-2021, 02:01 PM
  3. The Hunter Biden Laptop
    By StoneByStone in forum Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories Forum
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 11-12-2020, 05:41 PM
  4. Child porn on Hunter's laptop
    By Evmetro in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 70
    Last Post: 10-17-2020, 10:28 AM
  5. Replies: 198
    Last Post: 10-16-2020, 02:47 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Rules

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •