Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Leftists and globalists replacing definition of words with their lies

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 36 Times in 34 Posts

Default Leftists and globalists replacing definition of words with their lies

Leftists and globalists replacing definition of words with their lies doesn't give their lies credibility and nor does it change the definition. It merely reveals the extent that a bunch of pathetic liars are willing to go to try and further hide they have no validity. To my understanding On September 10, 2021 the CDC replaced the definition of vaccine to say that it no longer provides immunity to try and hide that these pathetic fucks have no validity yet weakly just try more lies to try and make their sick and pathetic lies look credible.

If it doesn't provide immunity, no sense in getting it dumbass especially after seeing all of the bad side effects and dying of covid after getting the shot but they don't consider you vaccinated on their books until day 14 and classify you as unvaxxed death from covid. Killing with covid while claiming vaccination that doesn't even vaccinate from what I have been hearing in recent weeks. I certainly have no reason to trust a bunch of liars who have been thrusting even factually proven foundations of lies upon several countries simultaneously in recent decades which is certainly not a theory that a factual conspiracy has been unfolding on global levels. Officials turning backs on citizens to cater to lobbyist dictatorship in several countries simultaneously in modern day sound familiar anyone? Looks very much like not willing to lie for the sick and filthy lgbt you lose your job was the globalists seeing what they could get away with and now that they got away with forcing such sick and filthy lies upon society now it's get the hemlock shot or lose your job is the gist. I have no trust for any of them or the rubbish they try and feed to society in several countries simultaneously in modern day.

love

Primary Factual Fundamentalist
    World Class Activist
    David Jeffrey Spetch
    Ps. Be good, be strong!
    We are in an endless duration of constant change where the only thing that doesn't change is that change occurs because energy, matter and time are always present

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to David Jeffrey Spetch For This Post:

gfm7175 (10-05-2021), GreatAmerican (10-07-2021), Into the Night (09-23-2021), Matt Dillon (10-05-2021)

3. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

They have no validity, just more sick and pathetic lies and deceptions.
    We are in an endless duration of constant change where the only thing that doesn't change is that change occurs because energy, matter and time are always present

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to David Jeffrey Spetch For This Post:

gfm7175 (10-05-2021), Into the Night (09-23-2021)

5. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,824 Times in 17,257 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,596 Times in 4,274 Posts

This was a bad thread. You should be ashamed. You are wrong about vaccines. You made up a definition and it was poorly done. The facts are available online., Do some homework before you make a dumb thread like that.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nordberg For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (09-23-2021), Hoosier Daddy (10-03-2021)

7. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,217 Times in 13,952 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,053 Times in 2,848 Posts

Where did anyone say "vaccines no longer provides immunity?"

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to archives For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (09-23-2021), Phantasmal (09-22-2021)

9. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,405 Times in 9,440 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,894 Times in 1,783 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Nordberg View Post
    This was a bad thread. You should be ashamed. You are wrong about vaccines. You made up a definition and it was poorly done. The facts are available online., Do some homework before you make a dumb thread like that.
    It's a bad thread from an absolutely awful poster. I've tried to avoid giving his bullshit any oxygen. It doesn't deserve a response.

10. The Following User Groans At Concart For This Awful Post:

MAGA MAN (09-22-2021)

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Concart For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (09-23-2021)

12. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,114 Times in 11,687 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,366 Times in 1,352 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by David Jeffrey Spetch View Post
    Leftists and globalists replacing definition of words with their lies doesn't give their lies credibility and nor does it change the definition. It merely reveals the extent that a bunch of pathetic liars are willing to go to try and further hide they have no validity. To my understanding On September 10, 2021 the CDC replaced the definition of vaccine to say that it no longer provides immunity to try and hide that these pathetic fucks have no validity yet weakly just try more lies to try and make their sick and pathetic lies look credible.

If it doesn't provide immunity, no sense in getting it dumbass especially after seeing all of the bad side effects and dying of covid after getting the shot but they don't consider you vaccinated on their books until day 14 and classify you as unvaxxed death from covid. Killing with covid while claiming vaccination that doesn't even vaccinate from what I have been hearing in recent weeks. I certainly have no reason to trust a bunch of liars who have been thrusting even factually proven foundations of lies upon several countries simultaneously in recent decades which is certainly not a theory that a factual conspiracy has been unfolding on global levels. Officials turning backs on citizens to cater to lobbyist dictatorship in several countries simultaneously in modern day sound familiar anyone? Looks very much like not willing to lie for the sick and filthy lgbt you lose your job was the globalists seeing what they could get away with and now that they got away with forcing such sick and filthy lies upon society now it's get the hemlock shot or lose your job is the gist. I have no trust for any of them or the rubbish they try and feed to society in several countries simultaneously in modern day.

love

Primary Factual Fundamentalist
    World Class Activist
    David Jeffrey Spetch
    Ps. Be good, be strong!
    They speak their own language. I call it Liberal. It looks like English, but words have no meaning or shifting meanings. I find that those who speak Liberal can't speak English.
    "The atmosphere is among the factors that determines the Earth's atmosphere." --ZenMode
    "Donald has failed in almost every endeavor he has attempted. " --floridafan
    "Abortion is not a moral issue. " --BidenPresident
    "Propaganda can also be factual." --Flash
    "Even after being vaccinated, you shed virus particles." --Jerome
    "no slavery is forcing another into labor" -archives
    "Evs are much safer from fires" -- Nordberg
    "Abortion has killed no one." -- LurchAddams

13. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Into the Night View Post
    They speak their own language. I call it Liberal. It looks like English, but words have no meaning or shifting meanings. I find that those who speak Liberal can't speak English.
    Quit being a jerk. We speak English, you speak Trump.

14. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Sorry, you're going to have to use English. I realize that means you have to learn it.
    "The atmosphere is among the factors that determines the Earth's atmosphere." --ZenMode

15. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Concart View Post
    It's a bad thread from an absolutely awful poster. I've tried to avoid giving his bullshit any oxygen. It doesn't deserve a response.
    and yet here you are again drooling on one of my threads with your jealousy statements.

I get you on that one.

16. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by David Jeffrey Spetch View Post
    and yet here you are again drooling on one of my threads with your jealousy statements.

I get you on that one.

jealousy statements? WTF. I suppose I should put you on ignore if you want me to quit helping you out. You need it badly.

17. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

jealousy statements? WTF. I suppose I should put you on ignore if you want me to quit helping you out. You need it badly.
    That was the response to concart in a multi response ... go ahead and look ... my response to you was the text photo ...

Your choice to chose what you do Nordberg.

18. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to David Jeffrey Spetch For This Post:

gfm7175 (10-05-2021), Into the Night (10-03-2021)

20. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,211 Times in 10,689 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 579 Times in 563 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Doc Dutch View Post
    Agreed. Shooting angry Trumpers should be a national pastime.
    Quote Originally Posted by BidenPresident View Post
    Only conclusion. Going to a Christian school causes you to be a mass murderer.

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lionfish For This Post:

gfm7175 (10-05-2021), Into the Night (10-03-2021)

22. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Sorry, you're going to have to use English. I realize that means you have to learn it.
    You will have to do a lot better than that. My English is far superior to your simply garbling. That was a 3rd-grade put-down based on nothing. You should be ashamed.

23. #15 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

You will have to do a lot better than that. My English is far superior to your simply garbling. That was a 3rd-grade put-down based on nothing. You should be ashamed.
    Put downs in Liberal mean nothing. Use English. I realize you have to learn it.