Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Trump say USA is a "CESSPOOL" due to open borders of Pedodent Biden.

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,232 Times in 3,450 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,212 Times in 1,887 Posts

Default Trump say USA is a "CESSPOOL" due to open borders of Pedodent Biden.

The Babbling Baboon from Kenya brought in 20 million third world sewer people and Pedo Joe is even worse. All these illiterate unskilled disease-ridden savages can do is crime and welfare and breed and vote dem.

https://nypost.com/2021/09/19/trump-...border-crisis/

sep 19 2021 Former President Donald Trump said the country is becoming a “cesspool of humanity” as the Biden administration scrambles to handle the more than 14,000 mainly Haitian migrants living in a makeshift camp under a bridge in Texas.

“​The largest number of illegal aliens in the history of our Country are pouring in by the millions. They are totally unchecked and unvetted, can do whatever they want, and go wherever they want​,” Trump said in an emailed statement on Sunday.

“​Our Country is rapidly becoming a cesspool of humanity. Murderers, drug dealers, and criminals of all shapes and sizes are a big part of this massive migration​,” the former president said.

More than 14,000 Haitians have been camping out in squalid conditions under a bridge in Del Rio, Texas, since last week waiting to be arrested, leading the Biden administration to close an entry point, reroute traffic, deploy more Border Patrol agents and arrange flights, which could begin as soon as Sunday, to return them to the Caribbean nation.​
    Reckless drivers are a bigger threat to you than all other criminals put together!

THE BIG LIE - Blacks and whites are different physically but identical mentally!

There is no way 81 million americans voted for a man they know is a child molester w dementia. Impeach Joe the Pedophile Vegetable (JPV)

2. The Following 2 Users Groan At Text Drivers are Killers For This Awful Post:

christiefan915 (09-21-2021), Phantasmal (09-22-2021)

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Text Drivers are Killers For This Post:

Earl (09-23-2021)

4. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,110 Times in 12,635 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,444 Times in 1,388 Posts
    Blog Entries

"If you dont have borders then you dont have a nation".
    I choose my own words like the Americans of olden times........before this dystopia arrived.

DARK AGES SUCK!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Hawkeye10 For This Post:

Earl (09-23-2021)

6. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

BYE BYE AMERICA...you were an interesting idea.
    I choose my own words like the Americans of olden times........before this dystopia arrived.

DARK AGES SUCK!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Hawkeye10 For This Post:

anonymoose (09-22-2021)

8. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,170 Times in 33,867 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,086 Times in 4,702 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Text Drivers are Killers View Post
    The Babbling Baboon from Kenya brought in 20 million third world sewer people and Pedo Joe is even worse. All these illiterate unskilled disease-ridden savages can do is crime and welfare and breed and vote dem.
    Trump

9. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,460 Times in 7,746 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 510 Times in 503 Posts

TDAK thread /

10. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

DIVERSITY IS A TERRIBLE IDEA. That's why china pays the DNC and hollywood and the sports leagues to support it.
    Reckless drivers are a bigger threat to you than all other criminals put together!

THE BIG LIE - Blacks and whites are different physically but identical mentally!

There is no way 81 million americans voted for a man they know is a child molester w dementia. Impeach Joe the Pedophile Vegetable (JPV)

11. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Dillon View Post
    TDAK thread /
    Go back to afficuh you transgendered darky. My threads are for americans only.

12. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

DIVERSITY IS A TERRIBLE IDEA. That's why china pays the DNC and hollywood and the sports leagues to support it.
    Almost all corporations now do the biddng of China.

DARK AGES SUCK!

13. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I have to say it's nearly hopeless. Diversity always leads to the ruin of a country and america is now 40% non-white. We need MAWA.

14. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,263 Times in 7,145 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,197 Times in 1,112 Posts

TDAK thread /
    When are you going to just admit that you and Hawkeye10 are the very same poster?

Do you really think you have anyone fooled here?

Looking back- You two showed up here the very same week, and have showed up here commenting one after the other in every post ever since.

I never see one of you comment, that the other don't show up and agree with the other's comments, in the very next comment!

Either you two really enjoy smelling each other's shit- OR YOU ARE THE VERY SAME PERSON!

Very telling!

15. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,460 Times in 7,746 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 510 Times in 503 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Geeko Sportivo View Post
    When are you going to just admit that you and Hawkeye10 are the very same poster?

Do you really think you have anyone fooled here?

Looking back- You two showed up here the very same week, and have showed up here commenting one after the other in every post ever since.

I never see one of you comment, that the other don't show up and agree with the other's comments, in the very next comment!

Either you two really enjoy smelling each other's shit- OR YOU ARE THE VERY SAME PERSON!

Very telling!
    Dude, I'm not all "Gloom, despair, and agony on me!" about the US and Hawkeye is.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Matt Dillon For This Post:

Earl (09-23-2021)

17. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

HAHAHAHA. Now you're making up stuff and all because i exposed you for the degenerate tranny you are. HAHAHA

18. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

HAHAHAHA. Now you're making up stuff and all because i exposed you for the degenerate tranny you are. HAHAHA
    No Mam, All you have done is prove you are the tranny! MAM!

19. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Dude, I'm not all "Gloom, despair, and agony on me!" about the US and Hawkeye is.

And you two guys just miraculously joined the same week?

And you two post back-to-back more than any other forum members.

And both of you post doom and gloom!

20. #15 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

No Mam, All you have done is prove you are the tranny! MAM!
    You stinking yankee liar. There is no tranny in me. I am the most normal person that ever lived. But YOU have admitted you're a tranny.