1. #166 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,785 Times in 17,104 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,344 Times in 2,263 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dutch Uncle View Post
    This week it's the Haitians.

Obviously rational people understand the difference between a current humanitarian crisis and how to prevent further occurrences.
    Biden was referring to women escaping from oppression. Those people who are there in Texas right now are NOT escaping from oppression.

I just laughed at the claim from those JPP retards thinking that I'd agree with you or wouldn't be upset with what you said. You and I are not afraid of disagreements, no matter if we're on the same side. Fuck the feelings.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to AProudLefty For This Post:

Doc Dutch (09-21-2021)

3. #167 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 69,459 Times in 52,471 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,513 Times in 2,470 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by AProudLefty View Post
    Biden was referring to women escaping from oppression. Those people who are there in Texas right now are NOT escaping from oppression.

I just laughed at the claim from those JPP retards thinking that I'd agree with you or wouldn't be upset with what you said. You and I are not afraid of disagreements, no matter if we're on the same side. Fuck the feelings.
    The spin gets tiresome. I've taken to waiting a few days for the facts to come in on things.

This mess is just a brushfire. It reminds me of Einstein's definition of insanity. I don't see Washington doing anything different until next time.
    God bless America and those who defend our Constitution.

"Hatred is a failure of imagination" - Graham Greene, "The Power and the Glory"

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Doc Dutch For This Post:

AProudLefty (09-21-2021), PoliTalker (09-22-2021)

5. #168 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,051 Times in 26,519 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,742 Times in 4,521 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ExpressLane View Post
    Liberia
    I just discovered that the population of Haiti is 11.5 million whereas next door neighbour Dominican Republic is 10 million or so despite being larger.
    Last edited by cancel2 2022; 09-21-2021 at 11:14 PM.

6. #169 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 84 Times in 79 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Dillon View Post
    You know, most of those look too black to be Mexican, wtf is going on here?

Yep, there are are now heaps of Black Africans pouring through the Southern non-Border. Lucky you, Yank !

After 400 years of neverending grief from them to date, MORE Sub- Saharan, Black-Africans is just what you "Yankee Doodles" need right now in America. Right ?

They are effectly banned from migrating to my country (Australia); mosttly because of the many different kinds of trouble/ problems they have caused in the US and England in the past. We looked at your history of Black race riots (1992, 1967, 2020 and about 200 other whoppers) and said we don't want none of that bullshit happening here (in a civilized, White, Christian country !! ) We're not stupid; we saw how the rapid mass immigration of Blacks and other coloured Third Word natives into America after 1965 totally transformed (steadily fucked up) US society over time.

What I mean is, that California, say, was and still is a beautiful place in terms of its GEOGRAPHY: the Southern beaches, hot-looking, blonde Valley Girls in micro-bikinis, National Parks, stunning mountain ranges. The 1960s, when "The Beach Boys" were on the top ten, life there was ideal, and the ordinary American guy and his family could set themselves up in California and enjoy all the great stuff it had to offer - BECAUSE IN 1960, CALIFORNIA HAD THE BIGGEST AND MOST PROSPEROUS MIDDLE - CLASS IN AMERICA (FACT). Now California has become "Mexifornia" as a result of MASSIVE legal and illegal Hispanic immigration in to the state since 1965.

In short...

TWO THINGS DESTROYED CALIFORNIA: (1) SUDDEN, MASS 3rd World IMMIGRATION (LEGAL and ILLEGA), and (2) THE "PROGRESSIVE" FACTION OF THE DEMOCRATIC PARTY

Dachshund

DLM....Dachshund Lives Matter !

7. #170 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
    There's two. There's the fat guy in a T-shirt behind her. They're probably Leftist "aid workers..."
    Ahhhhh....I think you are mistaken TAG. Not about the woman, she is no doubt an aid worker of some kind; but the male you refer to is not a (White-Anglo) type of White Yankee. If you look again, you will see his skin has a very subtle "yellowish" tinge. He could have some Asian or Latino blood etc in him.

Dachshund

8. #171 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Hoosier Daddy View Post
    pick out the black guy among these traitors storming the capitol, stupid bitch-

Tell me, my good man, who was it murdered the "violent", unarmed, "White Nationalist", " MAGA terrorist", " Trumper - insurrectionary" and "White Supremacist", ASHLEIGH BABBITT, in the Capitol building (on 1/6/2021) in "Cold Blood" ? Was it: (1) a White American dude (2) an African-American, Black killer- cop, called, Michael L Byrd ? Byrd eventually confessed to being the low-life, Black scum who was responsible for executing a 35 year - old woman - (WITHOUT HAVING ANY REASON/S WHATSOEVER TO JUSTIFY THIS EVIL ACT) on prime time TV in July, 2021

Byrd, BTW, is a really stupid POS (IQ=85) as well as a murderer, just have a listen to his TV interview.

The good news is that this craven, cowardly killer is dead meat. The FBI will no doubt have "disappeared" him on some kind of federal protection programme, but, there are so many people who would love to see a bullet put through Byrd's head, he'll be found.... sooner or later.

Dachshund

Last edited by Dachshund; 09-22-2021 at 12:57 AM.

9. #172 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,007 Times in 2,639 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 404 Times in 391 Posts

sure, the number of people we actually help compared to the number who need help, is like putting a band aid on a sucking chest wound. but we must do what we can do, that is what our country is all about. we are the good guys, remember?

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Hoosier Daddy For This Post:

PoliTalker (09-22-2021)

11. #173 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,108 Times in 13,083 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,908 Times in 5,169 Posts
    Blog Entries

Hello T. A. Gardner

You didn't pay attention to the video of Joke Biden saying "surge to the border..." I posted in #85 did you?
    I saw it. Biden said if they have a legitimate case of asylum they should come and we should hear it. Point of order: A bona fide asylum case is legal. It is not illegal immigration. The United States, like all countries, recognizes the legal right of asylum. President Biden is not encouraging illegal immigration.

If it is not a legal claim to asylum they will be deported. Biden has already flown many right back to Haiti. Others, seeing that they will face the same measure, have voluntarily left the USA and gone back to Mexico.

Given that President Biden is our legally elected president, what would you prefer he do otherwise?

I see him handling the very delicate situation in a rather moderate fashion.

It is certainly not a case of inviting everyone nor opening the borders wide open.

He has only made the case that legal cases of asylum are recognized by the USA.
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PoliTalker For This Post:

AProudLefty (09-22-2021), Hoosier Daddy (09-22-2021)

13. #174 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,667 Times in 16,593 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,435 Times in 1,357 Posts
    Blog Entries

How many cases of legal asylum show up for their "court dates" If they are given one? How many don't get one?

14. #175 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,108 Times in 13,083 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,908 Times in 5,169 Posts
    Blog Entries

Hello T. A. Gardner,

I take it to mean that those seeking asylum surge to the border. Biden has a bad habit of garbling his sentences. He does it all the time. The surge happened, there's no denying that. Biden did nothing to stop it once it started and hasn't to this day. Actions speak louder than words. Biden's actions to date show he's for open borders.
    How is flying planeloads of Haitians back to Haiti 'doing nothing?'

Did you hear that since that began, many of the Haitians who were camped in the USA have gone back to Mexico?

I also understand that supplies and humanitarian aid were brought in to see to the needs of the masses of people in the USA.

Once again. The very fact that masses of people are piled up at the border shows that the borders are not open.

If the borders were open, the people would be passing right through and there would be no masses at the border which ARE PREVENTED FROM COMING IN.

Feel free to explain which part of this is in any way unclear.
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

15. #176 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

How many Haitians haven been "flown" back...out of 15,000? The next wave is estimated at 20,000...from Columbia...

16. #177 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Dachshund View Post
    Tell me, my good man, who was it murdered the "violent", unarmed, "White Nationalist", " MAGA terrorist", " Trumper - insurrectionary" and "White Supremacist", ASHLEIGH BABBITT, in the Capitol building (on 1/6/2021) in "Cold Blood" ? Was it: (1) a White American dude (2) an African-American, Black killer- cop, called, Michael L Byrd ? Byrd eventually confessed to being the low-life, Black scum who was responsible for executing a 35 year - old woman - (WITHOUT HAVING ANY REASON/S WHATSOEVER TO JUSTIFY THIS EVIL ACT) on prime time TV in July, 2021

Byrd, BTW, is a really stupid POS (IQ=85) as well as a murderer, just have a listen to his TV interview.

The good news is that this craven, cowardly killer is dead meat. The FBI will no doubt have "disappeared" him on some kind of federal protection programme, but, there are so many people who would love to see a bullet put through Byrd's head, he'll be found.... sooner or later.

Dachshund

traitors attacking our capitol threatening our legislators need to be killed, bitch. fuck you if you do not like it, chickenshit pig.

17. #178 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by TOP View Post
    How many Haitians haven been "flown" back...out of 15,000? The next wave is estimated at 20,000...from Columbia...
    what does this have to do with biden? we have laws concerning asylum seekers, stupid. biden is following them, stupid. if the borders were really open, then why are so many immigrants detained by the border? how can even dumbfuck trump stooges look at all the pics and videos of crowds at the border and claim it is open? if it were open borders, why would they still be there at the border being watched by border patrol? how fucking stupid are trump stooges?

18. #179 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Hoosier Daddy View Post
    what does this have to do with biden? we have laws concerning asylum seekers, stupid. biden is following them, stupid. if the borders were really open, then why are so many immigrants detained by the border? how can even dumbfuck trump stooges look at all the pics and videos of crowds at the border and claim it is open? if it were open borders, why would they still be there at the border being watched by border patrol? how fucking stupid are trump stooges?
    Who invited them? And promised them a "better life"...they won't go anywhere until they get that package..promised by Joe...

19. The Following User Says Thank You to TOP For This Post:

Earl (09-22-2021)

20. #180 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,685 Times in 17,936 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,248 Times in 3,052 Posts
    Blog Entries

Bidenville is the latest fiasco created by Joke. It is the new face of American "immigration." A shantytown of thousands created by our Idiot and Cheat.

Of course, the Cackling Harlot is nowhere to be seen, and Joke's cabinet is making lame excuses for his latest debacle.

Welcome to Bidenville...
    Indeed.

21. The Following User Groans At Earl For This Awful Post:

AProudLefty (09-22-2021)