Members banned from this thread: BRUTALITOPS, Minister of Truth, The Anonymous, cancel2 2022, PostmodernProphet, Legion, Truth Detector, Niche Political Commentor, Superfreak, volsrock, Yurt, Earl, Lord Yurt, OG Yurt and Yakuda

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread: California has lowest COVID rate in Country

1. #106 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,948 Times in 1,418 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 111 Times in 104 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Phantasmal View Post
    I suggest you let this drop, immediately.
    already have, this was before the warning, also reported his post for what was much more specific

2. #107 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,089 Times in 33,816 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,080 Times in 4,696 Posts
    Blog Entries

Gentlemen, drop the subject and move on, there are plenty of ways to insult each other besides the use of children and candy corns in the park, which is a “wink and a nod” reference. Move on.

3. #108 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,310 Times in 8,474 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,701 Times in 2,506 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MAGA View Post
    already have, this was before the warning, also reported his post for what was much more specific
    For the record, I am remaining silent on the subject for a while. MAGA, Earl, Stone, and Pravera will say (or not say) whatever they want, but they will not be able to blame me for what they say(if they do say anything).

4. #109 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Walt View Post
    For the record, I am remaining silent on the subject for a while. MAGA, Earl, Stone, and Pravera will say (or not say) whatever they want, but they will not be able to blame me for what they say(if they do say anything).
    they can when you repost lies about what was said douchebag

5. #110 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,310 Times in 8,474 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,701 Times in 2,506 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MAGA View Post
    they can when you repost lies about what was said douchebag
    So your response to me backing away from the conversation is to continue the conversation? Do as you will.

6. #111 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Walt View Post
    So your response to me backing away from the conversation is to continue the conversation? Do as you will.
    you are a liar and will be treated as such going forward

7. #112 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,597 Times in 1,937 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 661 Times in 608 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bulletbob View Post
    lol I lived in California and its not great, its full of ILLEGALS , CRIME , DRUGS , GANGS, ITS EXPENSIVE , HIGH TAXES , hIV ,DIRTY FULL OF HOMELESS SHITTING ALL OVER THE STREETS , LOL THEY EVEN SELL MAPS SO YOU CAN FIND THE BEST WAY TO WALK IN SOME AREAS TO AVOID HUMAN SHIT ON THE STREETS .

California has the fifth-highest debt of any state, with total liabilities coming out to $362.87 billion.California $33,000 or each taxpayer $74,000

SACRAMENTO —

Homicides in California jumped 31% last year, making it the deadliest year since 2007, and Black people accounted for nearly one-third of all victims as the nation’s most populous state struggled with the COVID-19 pandemic and concerns over racial injustice, according to reports released Thursday.

The 2,202 homicides last year were 523 more than in 2019, while the rate increased by a similar margin — from 4.2 to 5.5 homicides per 100,000 people.

What is the homeless population in California 2020?
    As of January 2020, California had an estimated 161,548 experiencing homelessness on any given day, as reported by Continuums of Care to the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD).

n 2011, there were an estimated 2.6 million undocumented immigrants residing in California. California is home to almost 25% of the country's undocumented population, making up 6% of California's residents overall.

THAT WAS 10 YEARS AGO iD BET THERE ARE CLOSER TO 4 MILLION NOW .
    Actually it is the so-called illegal immigrants who have maintained that agricultural industry of America and the nation in California, and many of whom worked without the ability to collect Social Security to which they deserve as in a pathway to citizenship:

The Social Security and Medicare contributions of illegal immigrants directly support older Americans, as illegal immigrants are not eligible to receive these services, although their children born in the United States are eligible for such benefits.[23] Illegal immigrants pay social security payroll taxes but are not eligible for benefits. During 2006, Standard & Poor's analysts wrote: "Each year, for example, the U.S. Social Security Administration maintains roughly $6 billion to $7 billion of Social Security contributions in an "earnings suspense file"—an account for W-2 tax forms that cannot be matched to the correct Social Security number. The vast majority of these numbers are attributable to undocumented workers who will never claim their benefits. For 2010, the Social Security Administration estimated that unauthorized immigrants and their employers paid $13 billion in required social security payroll taxes.[24]"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Econom..._United_States

8. #113 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,822 Times in 1,527 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 73 Times in 73 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by gemini104104 View Post
    Actually it is the so-called illegal immigrants who have maintained that agricultural industry of America and the nation in California, and many of whom worked without the ability to collect Social Security to which they deserve as in a pathway to citizenship:

The Social Security and Medicare contributions of illegal immigrants directly support older Americans, as illegal immigrants are not eligible to receive these services, although their children born in the United States are eligible for such benefits.[23] Illegal immigrants pay social security payroll taxes but are not eligible for benefits. During 2006, Standard & Poor's analysts wrote: "Each year, for example, the U.S. Social Security Administration maintains roughly $6 billion to $7 billion of Social Security contributions in an "earnings suspense file"—an account for W-2 tax forms that cannot be matched to the correct Social Security number. The vast majority of these numbers are attributable to undocumented workers who will never claim their benefits. For 2010, the Social Security Administration estimated that unauthorized immigrants and their employers paid $13 billion in required social security payroll taxes.[24]"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Econom..._United_States
    Ok why in the world would we give ss to non American migratory workers only a moron would do that.And you do know most are seasonal

Also Who are farm workers? An estimated 2.4 million farmworkers work on farms and ranches in the United States. The large majority of farmworkers are immigrants, and of those immigrants (49%) lack authorized immigration status under current U.S. laws.

Next are you going to answer my question or just try to change the course of this thread or is it beyond your comprehension

9. #114 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Cypress View Post
    California reports lowest COVID-19 case rate in the country

https://www.cbsnews.com/amp/news/cal...ty-rate-in-us/
    actually your full of shit or lying or misinformed but looking at your source Im not surprised.

Also heres a state by state death total and California is number 1 in deaths

https://www.google.com/search?client...eaths+by+state
    here is a recent totals

https://www.statista.com/statistics/...cans-by-state/

10. #115 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,597 Times in 1,937 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 661 Times in 608 Posts

Ok why in the world would we give ss to non American migratory workers only a moron would do that.And you do know most are seasonal

Also Who are farm workers? An estimated 2.4 million farmworkers work on farms and ranches in the United States. The large majority of farmworkers are immigrants, and of those immigrants (49%) lack authorized immigration status under current U.S. laws.

Next are you going to answer my question or just try to change the course of this thread or is it beyond your comprehension
    Well just be happy with free migrant labor and enjoy finding what you need at the grocery store until there is a type of Justice that will defend these laborers who tend the fields that a bunch of arrogant and bloviated bigots would never do.

11. #116 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by gemini104104 View Post
    Well just be happy with free migrant labor and enjoy finding what you need at the grocery store until there is a type of Justice that will defend these laborers who tend the fields that a bunch of arrogant and bloviated bigots would never do.
    really your one stupid bastard I grew up on a farm as millions of Americans did. My first wife was a Hispanic sweetie I met in Baldwin park California . You see stupid fuckers like you never will understand America fiest and Americans first. DO the words legal alien mean anything to you .

12. #117 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

really your one stupid bastard I grew up on a farm as millions of Americans did. My first wife was a Hispanic sweetie I met in Baldwin park California . You see stupid fuckers like you never will understand America fiest and Americans first. DO the words legal alien mean anything to you .
    O by the way you say they work for free lol you are a idiot