Members banned from this thread: Lionfish


Page 32 of 40 FirstFirst ... 22282930313233343536 ... LastLast
Results 466 to 480 of 596

Thread: Covid Follies #5: Sez who?

  1. #466 | Top
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    Dirty South
    Posts
    49,635
    Thanks
    5,584
    Thanked 10,838 Times in 8,120 Posts
    Groans
    2
    Groaned 2,808 Times in 2,598 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Taichiliberal View Post
    Spare me the party line that tries to demonize and denounce any and all critique and questioning regarding the official party line. My point is that from the jump we've been subject to bad policy and medical science, while virtually NO alternative guidelines as to bettering your immune system out side of isolation, wearing a mask, getting hospitalized and then finally getting injected/injections with experimental gene therapy posing as a vaccine that DOES NOT make you immune from contracting the disease, with a better than 50/50 chance of serious/critical side effects. Covid is serious, but it's NOT the bubonic plague...and false gods like Fauci along with Big Pharma have too much money and prestige to cop to that.
    You're trying to cast yourself as some kind of COVID expert, but you use cherry picked data and make broad assumptions that completely undercut every argument you make!

    I don't know what "party line" you're talking about when about half of all Republicans have been vaccinated.

    There is no path toward herd immunity without critical mass on vaccinations, because if there was, we would have achieved herd immunity last winter, and then again last Spring, and then again this late summer/early fall.

    When Florida and Texas experience their fifth wave, while NY and NJ don't, what will be the excuse then? Because your strategy of having everyone go out and lick COVID patients in the faint hopes that they contract an asymptomatic form of COVID to reach herd immunity ISN'T GOING TO WORK because we've already tried that.

    The vaccine protects you up to 95% for each encounter, and nearly 100% of the people dying in hospital ICU's right now are all unvaccinated dipshits who didn't get natural immunity...they got dead.
    "While you're worried about bad apples
    We're wary of the roots
    Because no healthy tree
    Naturally bears strange fruit"


    -Jessica Foster, June 2020

  2. #467 | Top
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    Dirty South
    Posts
    49,635
    Thanks
    5,584
    Thanked 10,838 Times in 8,120 Posts
    Groans
    2
    Groaned 2,808 Times in 2,598 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Taichiliberal View Post
    Covid is serious, but it's NOT the bubonic plague
    Strangely enough, the Bubonic Plague is ALSO making a comeback because of filthy people:

    The Plague Kills 10-Year-Old Child In Colorado
    https://www.forbes.com/sites/brucele...h=3329338f642c

    COVID is the leading cause of death in the US for 2020 and 2021; it is the leading cause of death among health care workers; it is the leading cause of death among police officers; it is the leading cause of death among grocery store workers; it is the leading cause of death among unvaccinated people.

    So far, about 750,000 people have died from COVID...so when you say it's "not the bubonic plague", what is it like, then? Because we've surpassed the 1918-21 flu pandemic for deaths.

    So on a scale of sniffles to bubonic plague, COVID falls much closer to bubonic plague than it does common cold.

    That is, if you are honestly looking at the statistics and not trying to set weird parameters and disqualify deaths because you feel guilty for proliferating this thing, but you don't have any personal accountability.

    Also, natural immunity is not a thing because antibodies are not permanent, and worst case, your antibodies disappear after 30 days.

    So do you want to run that risk? Maybe you like being intubed because it excites you sexually. No judgements if that's the case. But if being gagged is your kink, don't make other people sick because you're weird. You don't have that freedom, and knowingly spreading a disease will get you jailtime. It already has for several people just like you.
    "While you're worried about bad apples
    We're wary of the roots
    Because no healthy tree
    Naturally bears strange fruit"


    -Jessica Foster, June 2020

  3. #468 | Top
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Delray Beach FL
    Posts
    102,225
    Thanks
    114,217
    Thanked 23,348 Times in 19,502 Posts
    Groans
    3,768
    Groaned 2,957 Times in 2,697 Posts
    Blog Entries
    3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LV426 View Post
    Fact of the matter is that mitigation efforts work, which is why NYC and NJ only experienced 1 additional wave instead of the 4 that TX and FL experienced.
    This claim is ironically moronic considering that they've been making such claims for over a year and a half. If they actually worked, why the spikes? Fact is, MOST Americans who were infected say they wore a mask MOST or ALL of the time.

    Flashback to March 2020: "...we just need to shut down for ONE month to flatten that curve." Americans have to be done being sheep and following dumb narratives intended to empower dishonest politicians.
    "When government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."


    A lie doesn't become the truth, wrong doesn't become right, and evil doesn't become good just because it is accepted by a majority.
    Author: Booker T. Washington



    Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    Unless you just can't stand the idea of "ni**ers" teaching white kids.


    Quote Originally Posted by AProudLefty View Post
    Address the topic, not other posters.

  4. #469 | Top
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Delray Beach FL
    Posts
    102,225
    Thanks
    114,217
    Thanked 23,348 Times in 19,502 Posts
    Groans
    3,768
    Groaned 2,957 Times in 2,697 Posts
    Blog Entries
    3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lionfish View Post
    That douche got beat with the ugly stick multiple times.
    "When government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."


    A lie doesn't become the truth, wrong doesn't become right, and evil doesn't become good just because it is accepted by a majority.
    Author: Booker T. Washington



    Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    Unless you just can't stand the idea of "ni**ers" teaching white kids.


    Quote Originally Posted by AProudLefty View Post
    Address the topic, not other posters.

  5. #470 | Top
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Delray Beach FL
    Posts
    102,225
    Thanks
    114,217
    Thanked 23,348 Times in 19,502 Posts
    Groans
    3,768
    Groaned 2,957 Times in 2,697 Posts
    Blog Entries
    3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LV426 View Post
    You're trying to cast yourself as some kind of COVID expert,
    It beats removing any doubt what a clueless, shrill, low IQ douchebag you are.
    "When government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."


    A lie doesn't become the truth, wrong doesn't become right, and evil doesn't become good just because it is accepted by a majority.
    Author: Booker T. Washington



    Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    Unless you just can't stand the idea of "ni**ers" teaching white kids.


    Quote Originally Posted by AProudLefty View Post
    Address the topic, not other posters.

  6. #471 | Top
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Delray Beach FL
    Posts
    102,225
    Thanks
    114,217
    Thanked 23,348 Times in 19,502 Posts
    Groans
    3,768
    Groaned 2,957 Times in 2,697 Posts
    Blog Entries
    3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LV426 View Post
    Strangely enough, the Bubonic Plague is ALSO making a comeback because of filthy people:

    The Plague Kills 10-Year-Old Child In Colorado
    https://www.forbes.com/sites/brucele...h=3329338f642c
    Strangely enough, this is off topic trolling.

    Quote Originally Posted by LV426 View Post
    COVID is the leading cause of death in the US for 2020 and 2021; it is the leading cause of death among health care workers; it is the leading cause of death among police officers; it is the leading cause of death among grocery store workers; it is the leading cause of death among unvaccinated people.

    So far, about 750,000 people have died from COVID...so when you say it's "not the bubonic plague", what is it like, then? Because we've surpassed the 1918-21 flu pandemic for deaths.

    So on a scale of sniffles to bubonic plague, COVID falls much closer to bubonic plague than it does common cold.

    That is, if you are honestly looking at the statistics and not trying to set weird parameters and disqualify deaths because you feel guilty for proliferating this thing, but you don't have any personal accountability.

    Also, natural immunity is not a thing because antibodies are not permanent, and worst case, your antibodies disappear after 30 days.

    So do you want to run that risk? Maybe you like being intubed because it excites you sexually. No judgements if that's the case. But if being gagged is your kink, don't make other people sick because you're weird. You don't have that freedom, and knowingly spreading a disease will get you jailtime. It already has for several people just like you.
    What we know is that the virus itself doesn't kill anyone. It does put those with pre-existing health conditions and the elderly at greater risk.

    As for the numbers bantered about, here are some STATISTICAL facts:

    Cases = 45,070,875. That would be 13.6% of the population.

    Deaths = 728,125. That would be .22% of the population. In other words, statistically insignificant. Particularly to warrant such a gross overaction to the virus leading us to Fascistic Government overreach.

    Of those infected, 1.6% resulted in death. Again, statistically insignificant.

    98.38% of those infected recover. Which is significant.

    So please spare us your Marxist dogma, your gross lack of intelligence and lack of education on a topic you are woefully unprepared to debate.
    "When government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."


    A lie doesn't become the truth, wrong doesn't become right, and evil doesn't become good just because it is accepted by a majority.
    Author: Booker T. Washington



    Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    Unless you just can't stand the idea of "ni**ers" teaching white kids.


    Quote Originally Posted by AProudLefty View Post
    Address the topic, not other posters.

  7. #472 | Top
    Join Date
    Jan 2021
    Posts
    3,770
    Thanks
    890
    Thanked 1,828 Times in 1,300 Posts
    Groans
    2
    Groaned 63 Times in 53 Posts

    Default

    I was all about the LGBTQ community until I found out it did not mean, "Let's Get Biden To Quit"
    If my posts offend you:
    1. I'm sorry.
    2. It won't happen again.
    3. 1 & 2 are both lies.
    4. You're a pussy.

  8. #473 | Top
    Join Date
    Jan 2021
    Posts
    3,770
    Thanks
    890
    Thanked 1,828 Times in 1,300 Posts
    Groans
    2
    Groaned 63 Times in 53 Posts

    Default

    I was all about the LGBTQ community until I found out it did not mean, "Let's Get Biden To Quit"
    If my posts offend you:
    1. I'm sorry.
    2. It won't happen again.
    3. 1 & 2 are both lies.
    4. You're a pussy.

  9. #474 | Top
    Join Date
    Jan 2021
    Posts
    3,770
    Thanks
    890
    Thanked 1,828 Times in 1,300 Posts
    Groans
    2
    Groaned 63 Times in 53 Posts

    Default

    I was all about the LGBTQ community until I found out it did not mean, "Let's Get Biden To Quit"
    If my posts offend you:
    1. I'm sorry.
    2. It won't happen again.
    3. 1 & 2 are both lies.
    4. You're a pussy.

  10. #475 | Top
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    13,571
    Thanks
    2,471
    Thanked 2,576 Times in 1,827 Posts
    Groans
    10
    Groaned 941 Times in 894 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LV426 View Post
    STOP. Yes you freakin' did, so stop bullshitting me.




    Using cherry-picked data to help confirm your biases.

    Fact of the matter is that mitigation efforts work, which is why NYC and NJ only experienced 1 additional wave instead of the 4 that TX and FL experienced.
    1. Why don't YOU stop with this BS stall tactic. If you can copy and paste from the post where I said such in no uncertain terms, then do so. If not, STFU.

    2. Stop with this "cherry picked" BS.....thing is YOU don't practice comprehensive reading. The source material I posted is what it is...despite the contention from th e source material that the jabs are better than nothing.

    Also, your supposition and conjecture regarding the 4 states are derived from faulty PCR tests and conflation of previous conditions and "covid related cases". It's all there in the information I've been presenting in various "Covid Follies" threads. Like here, you just ignore what you don't like and then parrot the party line.
    During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.

    George Orwell

  11. #476 | Top
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    13,571
    Thanks
    2,471
    Thanked 2,576 Times in 1,827 Posts
    Groans
    10
    Groaned 941 Times in 894 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LV426 View Post
    OK, so right away I know you didn't read the charts I provided; instead, you sloppily and hurriedly rushed through a response to save your ego.

    The graphs I provided were of DAILY DEATHS, not case counts.

    So you completely fucked up reading the charts, and you completely fucked up your response because you're a propagandist and a liar who doesn't do the work.
    Read the charts, and I know what they're based on. Pay attention, genius: if the basis of all this is a "test" that is riddled with false results BECAUSE IT'S NOT DESIGNED TO DIAGNOSE DISEASE, then the hospitalizations and death rates are significantly FLAWED.

    Got that bunky?

    If the doctors are allowed the "choice" of labeling a "case" as "covid related" because a chronic pre-condition led to patient death, BUT THEY TESTED POSITIVE FOR COVID..this means due diligence in diagnostics may not be done. I've documented such in my series of Covid Follies posts....pity willfully ignorant wonks like yourself just refuse to dealt with that information.
    During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.

    George Orwell

  12. #477 | Top
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    13,571
    Thanks
    2,471
    Thanked 2,576 Times in 1,827 Posts
    Groans
    10
    Groaned 941 Times in 894 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LV426 View Post

    Quote Originally Posted by Taichiliberal View Post
    Spare me the party line that tries to demonize and denounce any and all critique and questioning regarding the official party line. My point is that from the jump we've been subject to bad policy and medical science, while virtually NO alternative guidelines as to bettering your immune system out side of isolation, wearing a mask, getting hospitalized and then finally getting injected/injections with experimental gene therapy posing as a vaccine that DOES NOT make you immune from contracting the disease, with a better than 50/50 chance of serious/critical side effects. Covid is serious, but it's NOT the bubonic plague...and false gods like Fauci along with Big Pharma have too much money and prestige to cop to that.

    You're trying to cast yourself as some kind of COVID expert, but you use cherry picked data and make broad assumptions that completely undercut every argument you make!

    I don't know what "party line" you're talking about when about half of all Republicans have been vaccinated.

    There is no path toward herd immunity without critical mass on vaccinations, because if there was, we would have achieved herd immunity last winter, and then again last Spring, and then again this late summer/early fall.

    When Florida and Texas experience their fifth wave, while NY and NJ don't, what will be the excuse then? Because your strategy of having everyone go out and lick COVID patients in the faint hopes that they contract an asymptomatic form of COVID to reach herd immunity ISN'T GOING TO WORK because we've already tried that.

    The vaccine protects you up to 95% for each encounter, and nearly 100% of the people dying in hospital ICU's right now are all unvaccinated dipshits who didn't get natural immunity...they got dead.
    Stop lying....just because I actually do the research and come up with FACTS that don't jibe with the near fanatical devotion to the party line that you parrot is not my posing as an expert. You just don't like what you read, and don't have the cojones to allow the critical thinking part of your brain to work.

    And don't play dumber than you are (willful or genuine). The party line is as I said....demonize and discredit anyone who questions or criticizes what the MSM (brought to you by Pfizer) bull horns with comericals, Fauci and company interviews, etc., the "vaccines" are not gene therapy, they're perfectly safe, and help prevent chronic hospitalizations, etc. You follow suit to this as the chronology of the posts shows....here you just parrot the SOS which doesn't stand up to scrutiny.. 95% protection and 100% unvaccinated deaths....phfft! Even the talking head doctors in the media can't substantiate such claims, especially with the rising numbers of "breakthrough" deaths that they try to dismiss as "minimal".

    Man, GMAFB with you mindless parroting. Get off your brain and do some decent research and critical analysis. Don't let fear rule your thinking.
    During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.

    George Orwell

  13. #478 | Top
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    13,571
    Thanks
    2,471
    Thanked 2,576 Times in 1,827 Posts
    Groans
    10
    Groaned 941 Times in 894 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LV426 View Post
    Strangely enough, the Bubonic Plague is ALSO making a comeback because of filthy people:

    The Plague Kills 10-Year-Old Child In Colorado
    https://www.forbes.com/sites/brucele...h=3329338f642c

    COVID is the leading cause of death in the US for 2020 and 2021; it is the leading cause of death among health care workers; it is the leading cause of death among police officers; it is the leading cause of death among grocery store workers; it is the leading cause of death among unvaccinated people.

    So far, about 750,000 people have died from COVID...so when you say it's "not the bubonic plague", what is it like, then? Because we've surpassed the 1918-21 flu pandemic for deaths.

    So on a scale of sniffles to bubonic plague, COVID falls much closer to bubonic plague than it does common cold.

    That is, if you are honestly looking at the statistics and not trying to set weird parameters and disqualify deaths because you feel guilty for proliferating this thing, but you don't have any personal accountability.

    Also, natural immunity is not a thing because antibodies are not permanent, and worst case, your antibodies disappear after 30 days.

    So do you want to run that risk? Maybe you like being intubed because it excites you sexually. No judgements if that's the case. But if being gagged is your kink, don't make other people sick because you're weird. You don't have that freedom, and knowingly spreading a disease will get you jailtime. It already has for several people just like you.
    Learn to read, genius! From your link:


    They also issued a warning about plague activity, after the bacteria Yersinia pestis had been detected in animals and fleas from six counties in Colorado.

    The whole freaking article is about how to avoid potential plague carrying animals (fleas on them, actually)...NOT about "filthy people" as you dishonestly squawk. That's indicative as to how you deal with the whole subject....that makes you a piss poor troll. That pokes another hole in the subsequent supposition and conjecture laden screed of yours that just parrots already addressed issues.

    Keep it coming, toodles. You are one of the reasons why I call all of this Covid Follies.
    During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.

    George Orwell

  14. #479 | Top
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    Dirty South
    Posts
    49,635
    Thanks
    5,584
    Thanked 10,838 Times in 8,120 Posts
    Groans
    2
    Groaned 2,808 Times in 2,598 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Taichiliberal View Post
    Read the charts, and I know what they're based on. .
    Do you?

    Because when I posted the chart, you started screaming about testing, which those charts weren't of...they were of deaths and only deaths.
    "While you're worried about bad apples
    We're wary of the roots
    Because no healthy tree
    Naturally bears strange fruit"


    -Jessica Foster, June 2020

  15. #480 | Top
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    Dirty South
    Posts
    49,635
    Thanks
    5,584
    Thanked 10,838 Times in 8,120 Posts
    Groans
    2
    Groaned 2,808 Times in 2,598 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Taichiliberal View Post
    Stop lying....just because I actually do the research.
    Let me stop you right there...

    Seeking out confirmation of your bias isn't doing research, it's being lazy...and you've already shown on this thread that you do not do adequate research, and the "research" you actually do is very topline and very lazy.

    When I gave you a chart that compared the death counts between four different locations, you hurriedly and sloppily scanned the charts, thinking they were about testing, when they were actually about deaths.

    Had you taken the time to carefully read what has been given to you, you would have realized very quickly that the mitigation efforts blue states and cities undertook worked like a charm.

    But you don't want to admit that because then it would undercut the sophist arguments you make on JPP, and frankly, your ego can't handle that brusing.
    "While you're worried about bad apples
    We're wary of the roots
    Because no healthy tree
    Naturally bears strange fruit"


    -Jessica Foster, June 2020

Similar Threads

  1. Covid Follies #22: Jab or job?
    By Taichiliberal in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-15-2021, 10:51 PM
  2. Covid Follies #19
    By Taichiliberal in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-03-2021, 11:21 PM
  3. Covid Follies #1
    By Taichiliberal in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-02-2021, 11:59 PM
  4. Covid Follies #15
    By Taichiliberal in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-18-2021, 07:53 PM
  5. Covid-19 follies #10
    By Taichiliberal in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-14-2021, 02:52 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Rules

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •