Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: The lefts nightmare

1. #61 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 31 Times in 29 Posts

the real left's nightmare is Joe Biden. They would love to get rid of him, but they are scared shitless of what they would get then, Willie Brown's squeeze toy, a female moron who cackles like a loon and has the brains of a slug. And who would this fool pick for her VP?
    Last edited by redfish; 09-23-2021 at 12:26 PM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to redfish For This Post:

Into the Night (09-27-2021)

3. #62 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,834 Times in 17,265 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,601 Times in 4,278 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by redfish View Post
    the real left's nightmare is Joe Biden. They would love to get rid of him, but they are scared shitless of what they would get then, Willie Brown's squeeze toy, a female moron who cackles like a loon and has the brains of a slug. And who would this fool pick for her VP?
    Why do you presume to speak for the left when you cannot even speak for the right, Most of us did not love Biden because we thought he was too centrist. But between him and Trump? that is easy. Trump is nuts.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Nordberg For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (09-23-2021)

5. #63 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
    I was referring to the Left rarely using facts and logic in their positions on virtually anything. They rely on rhetoric and emotion to get widespread approval of their positions. They really kind of have to, after all, most of their positions when nailed down to factual details are so shitty and bad that nobody would support them.
    I provide info on nearly every thread. I suspect you guys do not read any of them. But I keep giving them to you. I am careful to find resources you children cannot throw your lollipops at. You do not have facts and data on your side, Nor do you have the moral position. Believing the wealthy should rule is not a good beginning toward building a fair and honest country.

6. #64 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,307 Times in 13,426 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 843 Times in 802 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nordberg View Post
    I provide info on nearly every thread. I suspect you guys do not read any of them. But I keep giving them to you. I am careful to find resources you children cannot throw your lollipops at. You do not have facts and data on your side, Nor do you have the moral position. Believing the wealthy should rule is not a good beginning toward building a fair and honest country.
    Well you sure as hell didn't do it in this thread. I read every one of your posts. I responded to many of them. You didn't present a single fact or source in five pages of post in this thread. You make claims without any substantiation. This is every post you've made in this thread with the exception of the last two, which are visible right above this post:

I provide rights with plenty of data. The rightys substitute right-wing beliefs for them every time. You never even deal with the facts.
    None of that is true, idiot, dumbshit. There is no ozone church, but science shows it is very big right now. I guess that is a science fallacy. Dumbshit, asshole.
    That stupid post showed us all how easily you are led by the right and corporations. It is too ridiculous to correct.
    Why do you presume to speak for the left when you cannot even speak for the right, Most of us did not love Biden because we thought he was too centrist. But between him and Trump? that is easy. Trump is nuts.
    They're nothing but a combination of ad hominem and vulgar insults. There is nothing of substance in any of them. Explain that.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to T. A. Gardner For This Post:

8. #65 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,340 Times in 8,498 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,701 Times in 2,506 Posts

9. #66 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Well you sure as hell didn't do it in this thread. I read every one of your posts. I responded to many of them. You didn't present a single fact or source in five pages of post in this thread. You make claims without any substantiation. This is every post you've made in this thread with the exception of the last two, which are visible right above this post:

They're nothing but a combination of ad hominem and vulgar insults. There is nothing of substance in any of them. Explain that.
    Easy. You are wrong. I used vulgarities to respond to a righty who does that on every post hoping he would see what it sounds and looks like.

10. #67 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

https://www.greentechmedia.com/artic...ona-air-regula

https://www.phoenixnewtimes.com/news...ntinue-8693310

You ill-informed answer shows how easily duped you are by Leftist-Progressives on any issue.
    Business insider on the bird problem. https://www.businessinsider.com/cats...claims-2020-10 It is not a big deal.

11. #68 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 31 Times in 29 Posts

too centrist????? Biden is as far left as possible, at least whoever is pulling his strings is. What do you call the Afghanistan debacle? a victory? I call it the most stupid action in US history. Pulling the military out first and abandoning thousands of americans for the Taliban to murder, leaving billions of dollars worth of military equipment behind for the radicals to use against us and our allies? Are you happy with inflation going out of control? Are you happy with heaping trillions of new debt on our kids and grandkids?

Exactly what is nuts about the lowest unemployment rates in history? Being energy independent? Not starting any new wars? Putting America first? Opening dialog with North Korea? Getting a vaccine available in record time? These are not examples of nuts, they are examples of a president doing the JOB of president.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to redfish For This Post:

13. #69 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by redfish View Post
    too centrist????? Biden is as far left as possible, at least whoever is pulling his strings is. What do you call the Afghanistan debacle? a victory? I call it the most stupid action in US history. Pulling the military out first and abandoning thousands of americans for the Taliban to murder, leaving billions of dollars worth of military equipment behind for the radicals to use against us and our allies? Are you happy with inflation going out of control? Are you happy with heaping trillions of new debt on our kids and grandkids?

Exactly what is nuts about the lowest unemployment rates in history? Being energy independent? Not starting any new wars? Putting America first? Opening dialog with North Korea? Getting a vaccine available in record time? These are not examples of nuts, they are examples of a president doing the JOB of president.
    No, you can go a lot farther left. I guess from a far right perch, anything that is not Attila or Trump is far-left.
    Trump hung 3 trillion is deficits for your children to deal with. He paid for nothing. Bidens 3.5 trillion is over TEN years. 350,billion per year is easy to cover.
    Trump benefitted from the Obama economy that gave him a rising stock market and sinking unemployment. We all know what a mess he turned over to Biden.
    Biden is pushing, but not hard enough, alternative energy. That is the future.
    Biden pulled us out of a war, that is even better than not creating a new war.

14. The Following User Groans At Nordberg For This Awful Post:

redfish (09-28-2021)

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Nordberg For This Post:

evince (09-28-2021)

16. #70 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,129 Times in 11,701 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,366 Times in 1,352 Posts
    Blog Entries

Why? Because Trump:

Built a large section of wall and reduced illegal immigration?
    Got NATO to finally pay it's bills?
    Successfully renegotiated NATFA to better favor the United States?
    Cut taxes for everybody that was paying income taxes?
    Got government out of the way of the energy markets, and thereby reduced the cost of gasoline to $1.89/gal and made the United States an oil exporter?

You say these and his other accomplishments are 'nuts'????
    "The atmosphere is among the factors that determines the Earth's atmosphere." --ZenMode
    "Donald has failed in almost every endeavor he has attempted. " --floridafan
    "Abortion is not a moral issue. " --BidenPresident
    "Propaganda can also be factual." --Flash
    "Even after being vaccinated, you shed virus particles." --Jerome
    "no slavery is forcing another into labor" -archives
    "Evs are much safer from fires" -- Nordberg
    "Abortion has killed no one." -- LurchAddams

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Into the Night For This Post:

redfish (09-28-2021)

18. #71 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Void argument. There is no data in a void argument. There are no facts either. Learn what 'fact' means.
    "The atmosphere is among the factors that determines the Earth's atmosphere." --ZenMode

19. #72 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Easy. You are wrong. I used vulgarities to respond to a righty who does that on every post hoping he would see what it sounds and looks like.
    Void argument fallacy.

20. #73 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Business insider on the bird problem. https://www.businessinsider.com/cats...claims-2020-10 It is not a big deal.
    Wind turbines kill birds. So do power lines, office windows, cars, aircraft, guys with guns, chicken and turkey ranchers, solar power stations, and of course, other birds.

Wind turbines are piddle power. They are the 2nd most expensive method of producing electric power. The first is solar power.
    ALL of the wind turbines in Washington, for example, do not produce as much power combined than a single coal fired power plant.

21. #74 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Into the Night View Post
    Why? Because Trump:

Built a large section of wall and reduced illegal immigration?
    Got NATO to finally pay it's bills?
    Successfully renegotiated NATFA to better favor the United States?
    Cut taxes for everybody that was paying income taxes?
    Got government out of the way of the energy markets, and thereby reduced the cost of gasoline to $1.89/gal and made the United States an oil exporter?

You say these and his other accomplishments are 'nuts'????
    He built almost no wall. He took credit for fixing the wall that was set up by Obama. NATO had an agreement to pay bills by 2025. Trump just bitched like an old lady until a couple kicked in a little bit to shut him up. But that is not paying bills. They owed nothing. They agreed to put a larger share off their GNP into defense. That got us zero money.
    85 percent of the Trump cut went to wealthy and corporations. He did nothing about their tax avoidance. Trump kicked a few pennies to the rest of us, knowing that was enough to placate the Repubs.
    Gasoline is traded on international markets. He did nothing to make it cheaper.

22. #75 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Into the Night View Post
    Wind turbines kill birds. So do power lines, office windows, cars, aircraft, guys with guns, chicken and turkey ranchers, solar power stations, and of course, other birds.

Wind turbines are piddle power. They are the 2nd most expensive method of producing electric power. The first is solar power.
    ALL of the wind turbines in Washington, for example, do not produce as much power combined than a single coal fired power plant.
    Wind and solar have replaced fossil fuel energy. Corporations are in the process of building the infrastructure now.
    Wind turbines are not killing enough birds to a degree that matters. There are more every year that crash into windows. A lot more are killed by cats.