View Poll Results: How many RW JPP members will attend the "Justice for J6" rally?

Voters
17. You may not vote on this poll
  • None. They are all keyboard kommandos AKA chickenshits

14 82.35%
  • 1-2

2 11.76%
  • 3-4

0 0%
  • 5+

1 5.88%
Page 37 of 59 FirstFirst ... 2733343536373839404147 ... LastLast

Thread: "Justice for J6" Rally - Washington, D.C. September 18th, 2021

1. #541 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 69,353 Times in 52,406 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,513 Times in 2,470 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Walt View Post
    Thank you, questioned answered. It did seem like an odd combination of concepts.
    My advice is to never try to rationalize the behavior of the irrational. Anyone who tries risks going nuts themselves. LOL

Caesar Sayoc is batshit crazy and now serving 20 years for his crimes.

IMO, he's a typical Trump supporter as detailed in the linked article: https://www.washingtonian.com/2020/0...onal-election/

...Sayoc’s adult years were defined by failure. While traveling the country as an exotic dancer, he married a fellow stripper, then split from her three months later. He opened a dry-cleaning business, and it collapsed shortly thereafter. With his strip-club earnings, he eventually bought a $385,000 house. But during the 2008 recession, he lost his job, watched his home go into foreclosure, and moved into his van....

...Sayoc was sent to a federal detention center in New York and placed in solitary confinement, where his mind deteriorated further, according to the psychiatrist’s report. He heard voices and saw electricity shooting out of inanimate objects. After telling his mother in a recorded phone call that he tried to hang himself, he was placed on suicide watch. According to the psychiatrist, Sayoc was suffering from severe personality disorder and steroid-induced mental disorder. With the help of antianxiety medication, he became more stable....

...In August 2019, Sayoc was sentenced to 20 years in federal prison. The judge explained that in deciding against a life sentence, he took into account Sayoc’s mental disadvantages and sexual victimization. But he also agreed with the defense’s argument that Sayoc intentionally designed the bombs so they were unlikely to detonate.

God bless America and those who defend our Constitution.

"Hatred is a failure of imagination" - Graham Greene, "The Power and the Glory"

2. #542 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,948 Times in 1,418 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 111 Times in 104 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dutch Uncle View Post
    Like those who type in all caps, oversized red font?
    did the union tell you to say that?

3. #543 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Lionfish View Post
    Agreed. So why are you constantly offended by my Trump memes and pointing out his deficiencies, Fish?

Are you offended by the fact you are a coward and I had the audacity to point out that fact?

If so, then get over it. Man up or you'll be a pussy for life, dipshit.

4. #544 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,108 Times in 13,083 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,908 Times in 5,169 Posts
    Blog Entries

Hello Althea,

Quote Originally Posted by Althea View Post
    I'm guessing the driver is a fairly new boat owner. 'Let's see what this baby can do'.

Now he knows. When you're in a boat going that fast, the water feels like pavement underneath you. It feels pretty unstable as you hit every tiny wave.

Your feet literally leave the bottom of the boat with every bump. I wonder if they were all drinking earlier?
    Who knows? One open container can be seen in the longer vid. As I watched that thing and looked around I could see the shore just flying by. They were going really fast. And the lake looked crowded. Things had to be coming at them really quickly.

Well, the thrill seekers got their thrill that day.
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

5. #545 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,948 Times in 1,418 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 111 Times in 104 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Stone View Post
    JPP Lefties,.......will you rise up and defend our beloved policemen "you call pigs and want to defund" from the evil insurrectionists? Will you RISE UP and scream out FUCK THE POLICE as you defend them tooth and nail? Inquiring minds want to know....
    Most of the libs on this board have curfews as they still live at home, they can't go. The ones that don't live at home have unions that tell them what to do, so that would be a no for them too.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Stringfellow Hawk For This Post:

Stone (09-19-2021)

7. #546 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,238 Times in 7,656 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,055 Times in 1,002 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by AssHatZombie View Post
    What am I wrong on again?
    Just about everything you write.

Anything else I can help you with?
    ON HIS WORST DAY, JOE BIDEN IS A BETTER PRESIDENT THAN TRUMP WAS ON HIS BEST DAY!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Frank Apisa For This Post:

Doc Dutch (09-19-2021)

9. #547 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Hello Trumpet,

Quote Originally Posted by Trumpet View Post
    I also think that many people are getting tired Trump.
    I hope so.

Took long enough!

I was tired of him before he squeaked by with a narrow win in '16.
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to PoliTalker For This Post:

Frank Apisa (09-20-2021)

11. #548 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,310 Times in 8,474 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,701 Times in 2,506 Posts

My advice is to never try to rationalize the behavior of the irrational. Anyone who tries risks going nuts themselves. LOL....

With his strip-club earnings, he eventually bought a $385,000 house. But during the 2008 recession, he lost his job, watched his home go into foreclosure, and moved into his van
    Was he much better looking in 2008, can a fat short guy like that really earn enough to buy a $385k house, or did he have a con artist loan? They were offering loans for 107% of the cost of the house during the Bush Era. There was no need to show proof of income. With the additional 7%, he could have paid the mortgage for a little while.

I am overthinking it. He is a scumbag terrorist, and needs to go to prison for a very long time.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Walt For This Post:

Doc Dutch (09-19-2021)

13. #549 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,856 Times in 8,415 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,290 Times in 2,172 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PoliTalker View Post
    Hello Trumpet,

Let's hope so.

It is an embarrassment to our nation.
    I could never understand why people would vote for a person who has got a long history of swindling people.
    Lock Him Up

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Trumpet For This Post:

Frank Apisa (09-20-2021), PoliTalker (09-19-2021)

15. #550 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Hello Trumpet,

Quote Originally Posted by Trumpet View Post
    I could never understand why people would vote for a person who has got a long history of swindling people.
    When you're a big TV Star, they let you do it.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to PoliTalker For This Post:

Doc Dutch (09-19-2021)

17. #551 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Hello Althea,

I didn't see that. Is that what the thing around the driver's right wrist is?

I did notice in the longer vid that a guy from the back of the boat comes forward just after the wreck to take it out of gear and throttle down while the driver is still crumpled on the floor.
    Obviously the smartest person on the boat.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Doc Dutch For This Post:

PoliTalker (09-19-2021)

19. #552 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Walt View Post
    Was he much better looking in 2008, can a fat short guy like that really earn enough to buy a $385k house, or did he have a con artist loan? They were offering loans for 107% of the cost of the house during the Bush Era. There was no need to show proof of income. With the additional 7%, he could have paid the mortgage for a little while.

I am overthinking it. He is a scumbag terrorist, and needs to go to prison for a very long time.
    Again, I try to avoid rationalizing the behavior of irrational people. People can come from money (JPP has a few) like Trump and then, because they are fucking morons like Trump, turn a big fortune into a small fortune.

Any money Sayoc had leftover was probably taken by the lawyers and his appeal.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Doc Dutch For This Post:

Frank Apisa (09-20-2021), Walt (09-19-2021)

21. #553 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,181 Times in 10,672 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 579 Times in 563 Posts
    Blog Entries

Agreed. So why are you constantly offended by my Trump memes and pointing out his deficiencies, Fish?

Are you offended by the fact you are a coward and I had the audacity to point out that fact?

If so, then get over it. Man up or you'll be a pussy for life, dipshit.
    Today's discovery,
    Mr. Tiny Penis acknowledges his name and the fact he really does pretend he loves America.
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc Dutch View Post
    Agreed. Shooting angry Trumpers should be a national pastime.
    Quote Originally Posted by BidenPresident View Post
    Only conclusion. Going to a Christian school causes you to be a mass murderer.

22. #554 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Hello Althea,

It was a really bad day on the water. They were all extremely lucky it wasn't even worse.

Whaddaya wanna guess Mr. Missouri Moneybags Motorhead is a big Trump fan?

That boat costs more than a lotta houses. And that's just the entry fee. Maintenance and upkeep is another arm and a leg. That guy apparently had plenty of arms and legs to spare among his family and friends...
    I wonder if he has a lot less now. Tickets, medical bills, lawsuits, etc.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Doc Dutch For This Post:

PoliTalker (09-19-2021)

24. #555 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Hello Trumpet,

When you're a big TV Star, they let you do it.
    ROFLMAO

How many JPP Trump supporters have been fired or seen their careers stunted because they tried to grab a coworker or employee by the pussy? Any doubt that they'd blame "the liberal democrats" for their problems?

Remember when Republicans stood for personal accountability? I miss those days. Now the Republicans are as bad as Democrats when it comes to sloughing off responsibility. I blame the ending of the draft and raising a generation of brats.

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Doc Dutch For This Post:

PoliTalker (09-19-2021)