View Poll Results: How many RW JPP members will attend the "Justice for J6" rally?

Voters
17. You may not vote on this poll
  • None. They are all keyboard kommandos AKA chickenshits

14 82.35%
  • 1-2

2 11.76%
  • 3-4

0 0%
  • 5+

1 5.88%
Page 30 of 59 FirstFirst ... 2026272829303132333440 ... LastLast

Thread: "Justice for J6" Rally - Washington, D.C. September 18th, 2021

1. #436 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,628 Times in 14,251 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,383 Times in 1,301 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dutch Uncle View Post
    They are now claiming that the Trump people who set this up are traitors working for the FBI. Don't ask me to explain that conspiracy theory bullshit. They're nuts.
    Holy fuck. I'm happy that I haven't been following this too closely.
    Once in a while you get shown the light, in the strangest of places if you look at it right.

2. #437 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,095 Times in 13,072 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,908 Times in 5,169 Posts
    Blog Entries

Hello Althea,

Quote Originally Posted by Althea View Post
    I've seen it in the past as well. Didn't watch it again. This video should be used in every boater safety course, especially w/respect to flotation device usage.
    I got curious and did a little searching. I found a story on the video. I was sadly right. 5 of the 7 people on that boat went to the hospital after that crash. It was no laughing matter at all. I was unable to determine how it happened, but apparently the story came out as I had suspected that the boat struck the wake of another vessel at high speed, went airborne, spun a bit in the air and then came down sideways, which is what caused it to rock so violently side to side, and for the passengers and driver to be flung about like rag dolls.

Total mistake by the driver for not reducing speed prior to hitting that wake.

"A shocking video has captured the moment a family day out on the water turned to tragedy in a horrific boating crash.

The footage, taken at Lake of the Ozarks in Missouri last Friday, shows the passengers being thrown back-and-forth like rag dolls after the family's powerboat plows into a large wake at high speed.

At the beginning of the video, two female boaters, presumably mother and daughter, are seen dressed in bright coloured bikinis and sunglasses, smiling and posing, clearly aware of the camera's presence.

But the fun-filled atmosphere soon turns to chaos when the vessel - a Fountain powerboat - hits the large wake of another boat passing by, and the unnamed family comes to blows on the waterway.

The boat's driver, who was speeding along the popular lake, loses control and the vessel starts violently rocking from side-to-side.

The passengers are seen slamming around the boat's interior like dolls during the surprise crash.

The driver and the bikini-clad daughter are flung to opposite ends of the vessel in what look like painful projections.

All seven boaters were injured in the incident, according to LakeTV.

Five were taken to a nearby hospital to be treated for minor to moderate injuries."

Having Too Much Money In Missouri: Shocking video captures moment boat crashes on Missouri lake sending family flying
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

3. #438 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,787 Times in 10,366 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 572 Times in 556 Posts
    Blog Entries

Maybe not even that many. Everyone there needed a permit except for the cops. Seems like there were more news crews there's than Trump supporters.

Everyone else was too scared to show up.

The reality is, the America hating posters like Mr. Tiny Penis who was encouraging potential violence was outsmarted by the opposition.
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc Dutch View Post
    Agreed. Shooting angry Trumpers should be a national pastime.
    Quote Originally Posted by BidenPresident View Post
    Only conclusion. Going to a Christian school causes you to be a mass murderer.

4. #439 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,258 Times in 51,660 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,506 Times in 2,463 Posts
    Blog Entries

What we see time and again is that trump doesn't necessarily have any true supporters from a political point of view, but they do show up when he's in attendance purely for the spectacle.

Which is what history will show his tenure as. Nothing but a spectacle. Every Single Day of his presidency.
    I was hoping for more "excitement". Unless the militias have totally caved, Trump is going to fade away.
    God bless America and those who defend our Constitution.

"Hatred is a failure of imagination" - Graham Greene, "The Power and the Glory"

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Doc Dutch For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (09-18-2021)

6. #440 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,165 Times in 27,015 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,974 Times in 2,691 Posts

Well, they've been busy pushing through unconstitutional laws that actual codify every demand that trump made of every state after he lost. If the election were held today, he could literally get most states to hand him the election no matter how badly he lost.
    At least Republicans have stopped denying they are western civilization's only major authoritarian party.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Cypress For This Post:

Doc Dutch (09-18-2021)

8. #441 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

"The driver of the boat, Marvin Carter, III of Memphis, TN suffered moderate injuries and a blow to his wallet as well. He’s being cited for speeding and imprudent operation of the boat. Five of the seven people on board were hospitalized, four of them with moderate injuries including broken bones."

One Charged After Ozark Boat Crash Viral Video
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PoliTalker For This Post:

Althea (09-19-2021), Doc Dutch (09-18-2021)

10. #442 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,165 Times in 27,015 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,974 Times in 2,691 Posts

Maybe not even that many. Everyone there needed a permit except for the cops. Seems like there were more news crews there's than Trump supporters.

Everyone else was too scared to show up.

Nice picture!

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cypress For This Post:

Doc Dutch (09-18-2021), Guno צְבִי (09-18-2021)

12. #443 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Here's a longer video showing more of the lead up and aftermath of the tragic boat crash.

70 mph and no life jackets. Beer bottle seen. Smiles before. No smiles after.

Looks like the driver was a full throttles going into the wake.

13. #444 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Lionfish View Post
    The reality is, the America hating posters like Mr. Tiny Penis who was encouraging potential violence was outsmarted by the opposition.
    Chickenshit cocksuckers claim the nation has an illegitimate government but refuse to do anything about it.

All cowardly cucks and cocksucksers just as the poll says. LOL

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Doc Dutch For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (09-18-2021)

15. #445 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PoliTalker View Post
    Here's a longer video showing more of the lead up and aftermath of the tragic boat crash.

70 mph and no life jackets. Beer bottle seen. Smiles before. No smiles after.

Looks like the driver was a full throttles going into the wake.

One of the comments: "This isn't a crash, but it is a super-douchebag moment."

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Doc Dutch For This Post:

PoliTalker (09-18-2021)

17. #446 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PoliTalker View Post
    "The driver of the boat, Marvin Carter, III of Memphis, TN suffered moderate injuries and a blow to his wallet as well. He’s being cited for speeding and imprudent operation of the boat. Five of the seven people on board were hospitalized, four of them with moderate injuries including broken bones."

One Charged After Ozark Boat Crash Viral Video
    Captain Dumbass. He's lucky no one got killed.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Doc Dutch For This Post:

PoliTalker (09-18-2021)

19. #447 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

"Brett Tintera, the cameraman, spoke to us from home where he is laid up with a broken leg and wrist, about the typhoon of attention he's received since the footage went online.

Tintera affixed a camera to the dashboard of the boat, then rode along with the driver (he's the guy in blue in the background). The ride was part of his job as a producer and cameraman for Lake TV.

The guy driving the 2003 Fountain Boat is Marvin F. Carter III, from Memphis, Tennessee. Tintera says he sees in the footage that Carter threw the throttle down all the way (translation for non-boat people: that's apparently a big no-no) and blasted into some waves left behind by another boat.

"This particular boat was going obscenely fast," says Tintera. "It was a normal, beautiful day down there, there weren't many weird waves. It was just driver error."

But the fun-filled atmosphere soon turns to chaos when the vessel - a Fountain powerboat - hits the large wake of another boat passing by, and the unnamed family comes to blows on the waterway.

The boat's driver, who was speeding along the popular lake, loses control and the vessel starts violently rocking from side-to-side.

In addition to breaking a leg and a wrist, Tintera says he ruptured a disc in his back and bruised some ribs. Among other injuries sustained by the passengers Tintera counts a broken back, a couple shattered eye sockets, and hips, feet, legs and arms all snapped as the boat shook violently back and forth before coming to a halt.

Though Tintera understands the voyeuristic appeal of the footage, he's not exactly laughing. He considers himself lucky to be alive.

"If anyone would have been thrown out who knows what would have happened. Probably death," he says. "I'm very lucky to be talking and able to hobble around.""

Crazy Lake of the Ozarks Boat Crash Footage Goes Viral

No. I do not find it funny or amusing to watch people get seriously injured.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to PoliTalker For This Post:

Doc Dutch (09-18-2021)

21. #448 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Hello Dutch,

Captain Dumbass. He's lucky no one got killed.
    Extremely lucky. I am certain that day changed how all 7 of them look at fun in a boat.

22. #449 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Yes...but the direction that this country is taking is veering farther and farther away from average.
    I'm thinking the pendulum has strung and now reaching as high as it can before swinging back the other way.

23. #450 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,758 Times in 11,557 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 889 Times in 847 Posts

There was absolutely no reason to show up there. Once burned, twice shy. Best to stay out of DC. The left likes to go to enemy territory, rip stuff up, loot &
    burn down buildings. You go your way miserably, we'll go ours happily.
    Abortion rights dogma can obscure human reason & harden the human heart so much that the same person who feels
    empathy for animal suffering can lack compassion for unborn children who experience lethal violence and excruciating
    pain in abortion.

Unborn animals are protected in their nesting places, humans are not. To abort something is to end something
    which has begun. To abort life is to end it.