View Poll Results: How many RW JPP members will attend the "Justice for J6" rally?

Voters
17. You may not vote on this poll
  • None. They are all keyboard kommandos AKA chickenshits

14 82.35%
  • 1-2

2 11.76%
  • 3-4

0 0%
  • 5+

1 5.88%
Page 29 of 59 FirstFirst ... 1925262728293031323339 ... LastLast

Thread: "Justice for J6" Rally - Washington, D.C. September 18th, 2021

1. #421 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,628 Times in 14,251 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,383 Times in 1,301 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dutch Uncle View Post
    Nothing worth seeing. A total bust. This further erodes the idea of how much actual support Trump is getting from the public.

That doesn't mean we have to like Biden's fuck ups, but it certainly indicates most Americans think Biden is an improvement over a tyrant.

What we see time and again is that trump doesn't necessarily have any true supporters from a political point of view, but they do show up when he's in attendance purely for the spectacle.

Which is what history will show his tenure as. Nothing but a spectacle. Every Single Day of his presidency.
    Once in a while you get shown the light, in the strangest of places if you look at it right.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Althea For This Post:

Doc Dutch (09-18-2021), PoliTalker (09-18-2021)

3. #422 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Stretch View Post
    It Was a Setup: More Press, Police and “Undercover” Agents in Ray-Bans than Protesters at J-6 Rally in Washington DC
    By Jim Hoft
    Published September 18, 2021 at 2:07pm

Trump was right.

President Trump told supporters the Justice for J-6 rally was a set-up.

Populists and Trump supporters feared it would be another calamity where Antifa and unnamed FBI agents would infiltrate the crowd and trigger-happy Capitol Hill police officers would gun down young women.

So the turnout was sparse.

We all support the Jan. 6 political prisoners. We just didn’t want to get set up by the government or shot by Capitol Police to prove it.
    ** Read more at AmericanGULAG.org

On Saturday there were more police, reporters and undercover intelligence agents than protesters in Washington DC.

Here are some scenes from the rally today.

Folks, we got a more-journalists-than-protesters situation for now. Here’s A protester and the crowd listening to her talk. #J6rally pic.twitter.com/bGSZWJP7bl

— Danielle Kurtzleben (@titonka) September 18, 2021

So far, not a lot of rally attendees at this “Justice for J6” event on the Mall. 100 or less. pic.twitter.com/EoXs98WBvj

— Fin Gómez (@finnygo) September 18, 2021

Police presence.

This doesn’t look suspicious at all.
    (government issue black socks & haircuts??? )
    Of course I didn't read through this nonsense, but the truth is, it was mission accomplished for law enforcement.

They scared the terrorists away, and there wasn't another attack on the Capitol. The sheer show of force was nothing compared to what the Nazis on this board will see when the supposed uprising they promise begins.

They will be put down like a little army of Ashley Babbits.

It will be a beautiful sight.
    Once in a while you get shown the light, in the strangest of places if you look at it right.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Althea For This Post:

Doc Dutch (09-18-2021)

5. #423 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Diesel View Post
    Does anyone believe anything this stanky cunt says?
    She's the C/P queen

6. #424 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,258 Times in 51,660 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,506 Times in 2,463 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Althea View Post
    Of course I didn't read through this nonsense, but the truth is, it was mission accomplished for law enforcement.

They scared the terrorists away, and there wasn't another attack on the Capitol. The sheer show of force was nothing compared to what the Nazis on this board will see when the supposed uprising they promise begins.

They will be put down like a little army of Ashley Babbits.

It will be a beautiful sight.
    Agreed. The DCPD offered the Trump fans the opportunity for a do-over and the Trump fans turned like chickenshits and ran.

What excuse is Trump offering?
    God bless America and those who defend our Constitution.

"Hatred is a failure of imagination" - Graham Greene, "The Power and the Glory"

7. #425 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Maybe. I'd have to study it more. Interesting concepts.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Statev...Center#History
    Opened in 1925, Stateville was built to accommodate 1,506 inmates. Parts of the prison were designed according to the panopticon concept proposed by the British philosopher and prison reformer, Jeremy Bentham. Stateville's "F-House" cellhouse, commonly known as a "roundhouse", has a panopticon layout which features an armed tower in the center of an open area surrounded by several tiers of cells. F-House was the only remaining "roundhouse" still in use in the United States in the 1990s. It was closed in late 2016 but the structure will remain standing due to its historical significance.[3] A duplicate of the prison, the Presidio Modelo, opened in Cuba in 1936, but has since been abandoned.

https://www.injusticewatch.org/news/...ndhouse-covid/
    These days, video makes everything simpler

8. #426 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,095 Times in 13,072 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,908 Times in 5,169 Posts
    Blog Entries

That's the nature of extremists; they are against anyone who doesn't agree with them 100%.
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to PoliTalker For This Post:

Doc Dutch (09-18-2021)

10. #427 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

It takes the right case. Not a lawyer, but my understanding is that such cases have to prove harm to a citizen. Not "we think it might harm someone" even though it's certain to do so.

Gay rights in America is a terrific living memory example of process. History readers can read about abolitionism and women's suffrage.

BTW, African-American males got the vote with the 14th Amendment in 1868. Women didn't get the vote until 1920 with the ratification of the 19th Amendment. About the same amount of time between the Tet Offensive and Apollo 8 reading Genesis orbiting the Moon in 1968 and Trump fucking up the US COVID response in 2020.

Change is slow when living it. Often that's a good thing but not always.
    It could easily be argued that black people didn't get the right to vote until the '65 voting rights act.

I was specifically referring to the new laws across the land that take away the oversight of elections from county non partisan officials, and place the ability to overturn said election into the hands of partisan legislators.

Each county has an election board. Now they have essentially been fired.

I don't know if that would hold up under scrutiny in a normal world.

This is no longer a normal world

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Althea For This Post:

Doc Dutch (09-18-2021)

12. #428 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Cypress View Post
    So only about 300 Deplorable losers showed up for the festivities.

Considering that the election was supposedly stolen by Dark forces bent on replacing our Republic with an illegitimate Communist coup, I am surprised at how feeble, meek, and docile the rightwing response has been.
    Maybe not even that many. Everyone there needed a permit except for the cops. Seems like there were more news crews there's than Trump supporters.

Everyone else was too scared to show up.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Doc Dutch For This Post:

Cypress (09-18-2021)

14. #429 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I always wear a floatation vest and make all minors wear one. Adults depend upon the law.

OTOH, I don't speed boat; only kayak and sail.
    We had a 17' fiberglass with a 65 horse Merc since I was about 6. We were jumping off the boat in the middle of the lake and swimming since I was very young. We had cushions on the boat as well as life jackets. When I got older we didn't wear the jacket all the time anymore.

When I started skiing, I initially didn't want to wear a flotation device, but was forced to.

I wiped out once, and got the wind knocked out of me. I lay there floating on my back (because of the flotation belt) like a turd. I would have drowned if I didn't have the belt on. In that moment, I suddenly understood the need for such devices.

15. #430 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

It could easily be argued that black people didn't get the right to vote until the '65 voting rights act.

I was specifically referring to the new laws across the land that take away the oversight of elections from county non partisan officials, and place the ability to overturn said election into the hands of partisan legislators.

Each county has an election board. Now they have essentially been fired.

I don't know if that would hold up under scrutiny in a normal world.

This is no longer a normal world
    Are you saying the Yankee racists wouldn't let New York or Pennsylvania African-Americans vote?

IIRC, the problem was Southern Democrat Jim Crow laws.

The world is always evolving. There's no such thing as "normal" except as an average at any point in time.

16. #431 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Cypress View Post
    So only about 300 Deplorable losers showed up for the festivities.

Considering that the election was supposedly stolen by Dark forces bent on replacing our Republic with an illegitimate Communist coup, I am surprised at how feeble, meek, and docile the rightwing response has been.
    Well, they've been busy pushing through unconstitutional laws that actual codify every demand that trump made of every state after he lost. If the election were held today, he could literally get most states to hand him the election no matter how badly he lost.

17. #432 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Agreed. The DCPD offered the Trump fans the opportunity for a do-over and the Trump fans turned like chickenshits and ran.

What excuse is Trump offering?
    "It's a set up"

Whatever the fuck that means.

18. #433 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

These days, video makes everything simpler
    True. Robot guards won't be too far in the future.

19. #434 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Are you saying the Yankee racists wouldn't let New York or Pennsylvania African-Americans vote?

IIRC, the problem was Southern Democrat Jim Crow laws.

The world is always evolving. There's no such thing as "normal" except as an average at any point in time.
    Yes...but the direction that this country is taking is veering farther and farther away from average.

20. #435 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

"It's a set up"

Whatever the fuck that means.
    They are now claiming that the Trump people who set this up are traitors working for the FBI. Don't ask me to explain that conspiracy theory bullshit. They're nuts.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Doc Dutch For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (09-18-2021)