View Poll Results: How many RW JPP members will attend the "Justice for J6" rally?

Voters
17. You may not vote on this poll
  • None. They are all keyboard kommandos AKA chickenshits

14 82.35%
  • 1-2

2 11.76%
  • 3-4

0 0%
  • 5+

1 5.88%
Page 26 of 59 FirstFirst ... 1622232425262728293036 ... LastLast

Thread: "Justice for J6" Rally - Washington, D.C. September 18th, 2021

1. #376 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,948 Times in 1,418 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 111 Times in 104 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dutch Uncle View Post
    QED. You're just another MAGA-loser. Sad.

BIDEN ISN"T AN IDIOT, HE HAS DEMENTIA. THOSE THAT VOTED FOR HIM ARE IDIOTS!!

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Stringfellow Hawk For This Post:

Stone (09-18-2021), Stretch (09-18-2021)

3. #377 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,402 Times in 9,873 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 864 Times in 822 Posts

I must say I quite like this one. I may even save it and use it as an avatar. I thought the little baby doll throwing up the Heil sign was a nice touch!

4. #378 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,402 Times in 9,873 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 864 Times in 822 Posts

Psssssssssst..... You goofballs keep focusing on nonsense. Meanwhile state by state by state continue to fall.

5. #379 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,258 Times in 51,660 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,506 Times in 2,463 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by MAGA View Post
    We don't an issue here, we ID and verify signatures. I have done what I can here, I can't help what other lowlife states and people like yourself do
    What state are you claiming has no fraud issues?
    God bless America and those who defend our Constitution.

"Hatred is a failure of imagination" - Graham Greene, "The Power and the Glory"

6. #380 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,758 Times in 11,557 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 889 Times in 847 Posts

It Was a Setup: More Press, Police and “Undercover” Agents in Ray-Bans than Protesters at J-6 Rally in Washington DC
    By Jim Hoft
    Published September 18, 2021 at 2:07pm

Trump was right.

President Trump told supporters the Justice for J-6 rally was a set-up.

Populists and Trump supporters feared it would be another calamity where Antifa and unnamed FBI agents would infiltrate the crowd and trigger-happy Capitol Hill police officers would gun down young women.

So the turnout was sparse.

We all support the Jan. 6 political prisoners. We just didn’t want to get set up by the government or shot by Capitol Police to prove it.
    ** Read more at AmericanGULAG.org

On Saturday there were more police, reporters and undercover intelligence agents than protesters in Washington DC.

Here are some scenes from the rally today.

Folks, we got a more-journalists-than-protesters situation for now. Here’s A protester and the crowd listening to her talk. #J6rally pic.twitter.com/bGSZWJP7bl

— Danielle Kurtzleben (@titonka) September 18, 2021

So far, not a lot of rally attendees at this “Justice for J6” event on the Mall. 100 or less. pic.twitter.com/EoXs98WBvj

— Fin Gómez (@finnygo) September 18, 2021

Police presence.

This doesn’t look suspicious at all.
    (government issue black socks & haircuts??? )
    Abortion rights dogma can obscure human reason & harden the human heart so much that the same person who feels
    empathy for animal suffering can lack compassion for unborn children who experience lethal violence and excruciating
    pain in abortion.

Unborn animals are protected in their nesting places, humans are not. To abort something is to end something
    which has begun. To abort life is to end it.

7. The Following User Groans At Stretch For This Awful Post:

Diesel (09-18-2021)

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Stretch For This Post:

Life is Golden (09-18-2021)

9. #381 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Stretch View Post
    It Was a Setup: More Press, Police and “Undercover” Agents in Ray-Bans than Protesters at J-6 Rally in Washington DC
    By Jim Hoft

Trump was right.

Populists and Trump supporters feared it would be another calamity where Antifa and unnamed FBI agents would infiltrate the crowd and trigger-happy Capitol Hill police officers would gun down young women.

We all support the Jan. 6 political prisoners. We just didn’t want to get set up by the government or shot by Capitol Police to prove it.

On Saturday there were more police, reporters and undercover intelligence agents than protesters in Washington DC.

Folks, we got a more-journalists-than-protesters situation for now. Here’s A protester and the crowd listening to her talk. #J6rally pic.twitter.com/bGSZWJP7bl

So far, not a lot of rally attendees at this “Justice for J6” event on the Mall. 100 or less. pic.twitter.com/EoXs98WBvj

Police presence.

Sooooo...everyone involved in setting up and speaking at this "trap" is a traitor and deserves to be treated as such?

10. #382 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

It Was a Setup: More Press, Police and “Undercover” Agents in Ray-Bans than Protesters at J-6 Rally in Washington DC...
    Obviously this little lying cocksucker is a traitor working for the police, amirite, Stretch? What should be done about him and his family??? Do you really think he is working for the Feds now??? Or is he just fucking stupid like most of the J6 patriots who got caught?

https://thehill.com/homenews/house/5...aw-enforcement
    'Justice for J6' organizer calls on demonstrators to respect law enforcement

https://apnews.com/article/donald-tr...b612e310e91bb8
    The architect of a Washington protest planned for Saturday that aims to rewrite history about the violent January assault on the U.S. Capitol is hardly a household name.

Matt Braynard worked as an analyst for the Republican Party, crunched data for a small election firm and later started a consulting business that attracted few federal clients, records show. He started a nonprofit after he was dismissed by Donald Trump’s 2016 campaign following several months on the job, but struggled to raise money. The group’s tax-exempt status was revoked last year.

But Braynard’s fortunes changed abruptly after Trump’s 2020 election loss. He joined an aggrieved group of Trump allies seeking to overturn the election — and in the process reaped recognition, lucrative fees and a fundraising windfall that enabled him to rekindle his nonprofit.

Now, Braynard and his group, Look Ahead America, are using his newfound platform and resources to present an alternate history of the Jan. 6 attack that was meant to stop Congress from certifying Joe Biden’s victory, rebranding those who were charged as “political prisoners.”

11. #383 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,796 Times in 3,603 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 365 Times in 350 Posts

By Jim Hoft

Trump was right.

Police presence.

Does anyone believe anything this stanky cunt says?

12. #384 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,752 Times in 17,082 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,342 Times in 2,261 Posts
    Blog Entries

By Jim Hoft

Trump was right.

Police presence.

Sorry buddy you've been neutralized.

13. #385 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,095 Times in 13,072 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,908 Times in 5,169 Posts
    Blog Entries

Hello evince,

Quote Originally Posted by evince View Post
    https://apnews.com/article/hacking-e...d785129a93428b

Ooops my mistake

That was the hacking they have tape of

Cozy bear
    Well it only makes sense that Russian agents have the goal of causing Americans anger, infighting and hatred, (which is very much to their advantage - why attack America if you can get America to attack itself?) It is then logical that they would search for internet chat rooms in which to pose as posters and stir up hatred. It is totally logical that they found an American site named "Just Plain Politics" created fake accounts; and set up bots to antagonize the conversations.

Our goal in fighting back is to not fall for it.

It is also logical that on-edge emotional Americans would react to the prodding with vitriol of their own. Once that happens, the Russians have achieved their goal.

Bots can be difficult to spot. One possible method is humor. Bots have no sense of humor. If you try to joke around with another poster, and tell a commonly very funny joke just to test them, and get absolutely no acknowledgement of it, not even a simple lol, as if you never made a joke at all, you could be wasting your time talking to a bot.

Another method is by using phonetics to say something. Bots will absolutely not be able to recognize what you are saying. If you suspect you are talking to a bot, and you want to test them, simply tell them that you are not convinced you are even talking to a human and ask them to prove it by responding to some very simply question written in phonetic terms or badly misspelled terms that a human would recognize, but a bot would not be able to read. It appears to a machine to be gibberish.

For instance:

"I only wish to speak with real people. Can you please prove to me that you are actually a person by answering this question? Thanks. Just try to pronounce these words very slowly to reveal the question:

Wotttz duh kuulller ahhv da ssky?"

A bot cannot read that.

If the poster responds with anything but the word blue you could be talking to a machine. If the poster refuses to play along, you're either talking to a bot, or whomever you are talking to is simply not worth talking to.

But the ultimate test of whether you are trying to have a conversation with a bot is mutual respect. Bots do not have a character. They have no personality. There's no there, there, ya know?

Any real human shows emotion from time to time. Some more, some less, but a machine simply lacks any at all.

Once I began requiring that the people I talk to share simple respect, I noticed that everybody I talk to has a personality. If you're talking to a machine it will often simply ignore what you say and just say what it was programmed to say instead. If you're not getting the simple respect of having someone actually respond to what you say, you could be talking to a machine.

The easiest way to ensure that you are talking with humans is to require simple respect, and offer the same in return. That can be a real challenge if you have a habit of mouthing off at people, but habits can be changed if you force yourself to act differently for 2-3 weeks. After that you no longer have to because good manners will be your new habit.

It could change your life for the better.

If you don't want to do that, or think you just can't do it, you can always try one of the other methods above.
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to PoliTalker For This Post:

evince (09-19-2021)

15. #386 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Hello Dutch Uncle,

Not seeing it. Lots of live Youtube videos. Nobody wants to miss a good massacre. Cable news thrives on sex, violence and controversy.

Oh wow. That clip looks horrible. Looks like somebody died. Probably more than one person. What a tragedy.
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

16. #387 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Hello evince,

Quote Originally Posted by evince View Post
    The clown show is already over

The “crowd” dispersed already
    Much ado about nothing?

17. The Following User Says Thank You to PoliTalker For This Post:

evince (09-19-2021)

18. #388 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Hello AProudLefty,

Quote Originally Posted by AProudLefty View Post
    Had better things to do. I'll see the highlights on the news, if anything is notable.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to PoliTalker For This Post:

AProudLefty (09-18-2021)

20. #389 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Althea View Post
    No. No they won't. They might be chosen by partisan legislators after they've lost the actual elections, but they won't be 'voted' into power.
    Agreed, which is why it goes against the ideals of our Founders. Ruling by hook or by crook is anti-American. There are valid reasons to be concerned, such as the education and acumen of the voters, but most often those are simply excuses to disenfranchise American, another anti-American move.

Our ancestors fought against assholes who forced monarchies and dictators.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Doc Dutch For This Post:

Althea (09-18-2021)

22. #390 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Hello Dutch Uncle,

Maybe some will drown at a kegger on the water. That's what usually kills them around here. Drunks and water activities don't mix.

Have seen that vid before. If you put it in a full size window and set the playback speed to 1/4 you can see that 5 of the 7 persons onboard violently smash their faces into hard surfaces on the port side of the boat. The woman in the pink bikini appears to be very bad off. I don't find it funny at all.

I would imagine they immediately proceeded back at a lower speed where several of them required medical attention.

I would also not be surprised if any of the guests decided after that day that they would never ride in a high power boat again. Friendships may have been broken that day. They were extremely lucky the boat did not flip and sink, and that everyone stayed onboard.

That day was likely a life-altering event for more than one of the passengers and/or the captain.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to PoliTalker For This Post:

evince (09-19-2021)