Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Most Overrated Presidents

1. #31 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,184 Times in 7,628 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,051 Times in 998 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by RB 60 View Post
    Again, I think you are wrong. Why would you want to fuck me? And here I thought you were straight.....
    I'm straight as an arrow.

And I am NOT WRONG on Trump. He is a fat, ignorant, clueless, narcissistic, classless boor. Other than that, he is disgusting.

Anyone still supporting him should seek professional mental health help.
    ON HIS WORST DAY, JOE BIDEN IS A BETTER PRESIDENT THAN TRUMP WAS ON HIS BEST DAY!

2. #32 | Top
    Living in rural America, "clinging to guns and religion"
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,507 Times in 16,971 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 522 Times in 502 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Frank Apisa View Post
    I'm straight as an arrow.

And I am NOT WRONG on Trump. He is a fat, ignorant, clueless, narcissistic, classless boor. Other than that, he is disgusting.

Anyone still supporting him should seek professional mental health help.
    Frank, you can't see beyond your hate. Trump's political career is probably over. We taunt you like a cat chasing a laser pointer. Then we laugh.
    Common sense is not a gift, it's a punishment because you have to deal with everyone who doesn't have it.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to RB 60 For This Post:

Flanders (09-19-2021)

4. #33 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by RB 60 View Post
    Frank, you can't see beyond your hate. Trump's political career is probably over. We taunt you like a cat chasing a laser pointer. Then we laugh.
    Are you supposing I "hate" Trump?

I do not. If he were in danger and I could help, I would do it in a second...as I would for any other human...or any other animal, for that matter.

He is a pig...and unfortunately, he was president of the United States. I comment on his gross ineptitude because of the great damage he has done to our Republic...and I comment on his continuing supporters for their contribution to the great damage Trump has done to our Republic.

All business, nothing personal.

If you think you are toying with me...and get a laugh out of that...GREAT. Laughter is what makes life worth living in my estimation. You have no idea of how much I laugh while composing the responses I post here. I would never deny you your fun.

ON HIS WORST DAY, JOE BIDEN IS A BETTER PRESIDENT THAN TRUMP WAS ON HIS BEST DAY!

5. #34 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 27 Times in 27 Posts

One...most of the slavery, jim crow and kkk adherents of the Democratic Party....have long since gravitated to the Republican Party. Where the hell have you been...under a rock?

Trump is BY FAR the worst president we've ever had...and I hope the worst we will ever have.
    Yasureyabetcha... burp... pfffffffffffffffffffffffffffft... (breathe deep)

You Marxist dim wit Democrats, (the party of slavery, jim crow n' kkk), hate America, and will always distort history and all the shit yer political party, (which has always been on the wrong side of American history and clearly is now), has put on this great Republic.

Trump was and is infinitely and very obviously mush better then both Obama and Biden and if yer brain worked at all it should be quite obvious to ponder the last 12 years and the actual events that have and are unfolding, (not the crap the corrupt Marxist media's false narrative).

Trump is/was the best modern POTUS since Ronald Reagan, and yer abject stupidity is evidenced by yer Trump derangement syndrome.

Nothing I say will convince a blame n' hate America puke like you, (that lacks any discernable brain function): so just carry on.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to OldMercsRule For This Post:

Flanders (09-19-2021)

7. #35 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by OldMercsRule View Post
    Yasureyabetcha... burp... pfffffffffffffffffffffffffffft... (breathe deep)

You Marxist dim wit Democrats, (the party of slavery, jim crow n' kkk), hate America, and will always distort history and all the shit yer political party, (which has always been on the wrong side of American history and clearly is now), has put on this great Republic.

Trump was and is infinitely and very obviously mush better then both Obama and Biden and if yer brain worked at all it should be quite obvious to ponder the last 12 years and the actual events that have and are unfolding, (not the crap the corrupt Marxist media's false narrative).

Trump is/was the best modern POTUS since Ronald Reagan, and yer abject stupidity is evidenced by yer Trump derangement syndrome.

Nothing I say will convince a blame n' hate America puke like you, (that lacks any discernable brain function): so just carry on.
    American conservatives are the ones who have always been on the wrong side of history.

The first American conservatives called themselves Tories...and were the ones claiming George III was our liege Lord, to whom we owed fealty. The American conservatives during Civil War days were Democrats...so called states rights advocates who wanted slavery to prevail and wanted the Union dissolved. Traitors...all of them.

Then the Democratic Party passed some civil rights bills during the 1960's...and the American conservative scum gravitated to the Republican Party...where they now reside and stink up America and the rest of the world.

Carry on, yourself, Puke.

8. #36 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

By the way...Trump is a pile of shit...as are his continuing supporters. Traitors to our Republic.

9. #37 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

American conservatives are the ones who have always been on the wrong side of history.

The first American conservatives called themselves Tories...and were the ones claiming George III was our liege Lord, to whom we owed fealty. The American conservatives during Civil War days were Democrats...so called states rights advocates who wanted slavery to prevail and wanted the Union dissolved. Traitors...all of them.

Then the Democratic Party passed some civil rights bills during the 1960's...and the American conservative scum gravitated to the Republican Party...where they now reside and stink up America and the rest of the world.

Carry on, yourself, Puke.
    Well well: original extra stupid puke, ^^^ all upside down semantics.

The founders of the great republic were "classical Liberals" who codified limited gubment n' personal Liberty. I as a modern American Conservative am also a limited gubment personal Liberty "classical Liberal" like the founders of this Republic. I'm not a Republican, n' I lean Libertarian.

Modern "Liberal/Progressives" are big gubment Fascists who whole heartedly embrace Marxism and love Central Control and despise personal Liberty.

Since Abe Lincoln the Republican party, (which is a large and very diverse tent), has been dominated by limited gubment personal Liberty folks in words (n' sometimes actions). The party has from time to time been dominated by Progressive positions (Teddy Roosevelt n' such), butt: usually the party has stuck to the guidance codified in our Constitution.

Since Andy Jackson's time, (good "Ol' Hickory"), the dim wit Democrat party has been dominated by anti-personal Liberty, (like slavery: [you fucking idiot]), anti Constitution, pro massive gubment Fascists. That's why yer past POTUS heroes are FDR n' Woodrow Wilson. (I guess yer too fucking stupid to figure that out). burp...

I'm fairly sure you lack comprehension skills to understand what I'm saying here, as this reply is for the benefit of my fellow forum members who have some cognitive skills.

I have no idea if you have always been this stupid, or if Trump derangement syndrome has lead to yer obvious mental issues.

I'm sure you will stick to yer Marxist/Fascist ways, so as I said in the last post: carry on... pfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff ft... breathe deep...

10. #38 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Well well: original extra stupid puke, ^^^ all upside down semantics.

The founders of the great republic were "classical Liberals" who codified limited gubment n' personal Liberty. I as a modern American Conservative am also a limited gubment personal Liberty "classical Liberal" like the founders of this Republic. I'm not a Republican, n' I lean Libertarian.

Modern "Liberal/Progressives" are big gubment Fascists who whole heartedly embrace Marxism and love Central Control and despise personal Liberty.

Since Abe Lincoln the Republican party, (which is a large and very diverse tent), has been dominated by limited gubment personal Liberty folks in words (n' sometimes actions). The party has from time to time been dominated by Progressive positions (Teddy Roosevelt n' such), butt: usually the party has stuck to the guidance codified in our Constitution.

Since Andy Jackson's time, (good "Ol' Hickory"), the dim wit Democrat party has been dominated by anti-personal Liberty, (like slavery: [you fucking idiot]), anti Constitution, pro massive gubment Fascists. That's why yer past POTUS heroes are FDR n' Woodrow Wilson. (I guess yer too fucking stupid to figure that out). burp...

I'm fairly sure you lack comprehension skills to understand what I'm saying here, as this reply is for the benefit of my fellow forum members who have some cognitive skills.

I have no idea if you have always been this stupid, or if Trump derangement syndrome has lead to yer obvious mental issues.

I'm sure you will stick to yer Marxist/Fascist ways, so as I said in the last post: carry on... pfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff ft... breathe deep...
    I am smart enough to have had my thought published in an op ed sized piece in The New York Times; a full-page MY TURN in Newsweek Magazine; and essays on the op ed pages of a half dozen major US newspaper.

Your copy looks as though it were written by a not especially intelligent or clever high schooler.

Libertarians are worse than American conservatives...people who have a political philosophy that ultimately leads to chaos and anarchy.

You are not a libertarian, you are just an American conservative lucky enough to realize how disgusting that is...so you pretend to be something else. You just are not bright enough to choose "something else" better than American conservatism.

As I said earlier, American conservatism has always been on the wrong side of history...and right now is so far on the wrong side, it manages to out-sludge Nazism in 1930's Germany.

Anyway, this is fun. Let's keep at it. I gotta make a pizza in a bit...and I am gonna watch a few of NFL games, but I have plenty of time to help you make a fool of yourself here in the forum.

I'm here for you.

11. #39 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I am smart enough to have had my thought published in an op ed sized piece in The New York Times; a full-page MY TURN in Newsweek Magazine; and essays on the op ed pages of a half dozen major US newspaper.
    OOOOOOOOOOWWWWWW, wow yer such a smart feller... I'm sooooooooo impressed that the Marxist media let you expose yer foolish tripe. burp... (the green indicates sarcasm in case ya didn't know).

Your copy looks as though it were written by a not especially intelligent or clever high schooler.

Libertarians are worse than American conservatives...people who have a political philosophy that ultimately leads to chaos and anarchy.

You are not a libertarian, you are just an American conservative lucky enough to realize how disgusting that is...so you pretend to be something else. You just are not bright enough to choose "something else" better than American conservatism.

As I said earlier, American conservatism has always been on the wrong side of history...and right now is so far on the wrong side, it manages to out-sludge Nazism in 1930's Germany.
    I said "I lean Libertarian". Try to comprehend what you read.

I am a modern American conservative, ("classical Liberal"), who supports the limitations on nanny gubment codified in the US constitution.

Yer observations are totally upside down, (as a Marxist/Fascist), I'm not surprised. burp...

"By the way...Trump is a pile of shit...as are his continuing supporters. Traitors to our Republic."

So ya think I should be executed, (along with the nearly 80 million Americans who voted for Trump). Real nice.

Anyway, this is fun. Let's keep at it. I gotta make a pizza in a bit...and I am gonna watch a few of NFL games, but I have plenty of time to help you make a fool of yourself here in the forum.

I'm here for you.
    Yer not here fer me, you are just a fool who wants to execute a huge chunk of American citizens, and is clueless about American history... carry on now... burp...

12. The Following User Says Thank You to OldMercsRule For This Post:

Flanders (09-19-2021)

13. #40 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

OOOOOOOOOOWWWWWW, wow yer such a smart feller... I'm sooooooooo impressed that the Marxist media let you expose yer foolish tripe. burp... (the green indicates sarcasm in case ya didn't know).

I said "I lean Libertarian". Try to comprehend what you read.

I am a modern American conservative, ("classical Liberal"), who supports the limitations on nanny gubment codified in the US constitution.

Yer observations are totally upside down, (as a Marxist/Fascist), I'm not surprised. burp...

"By the way...Trump is a pile of shit...as are his continuing supporters. Traitors to our Republic."

So ya think I should be executed, (along with the nearly 80 million Americans who voted for Trump). Real nice.

Yer not here fer me, you are just a fool who wants to execute a huge chunk of American citizens, and is clueless about American history... carry on now... burp...
    You are an obnoxious fucking moron.

Apparently you think you are insightful.

You are not.

And my guess is I know more about American history than you...by far.

Also...and this is just an aside...Trump was the worst president America has ever had, and we should all be hoping he is the worst we ever have. He is a heap of horseshit...and so are his continuing supporters.

You may go back to your rock. I'm going back to the NFL games.

14. #41 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,617 Times in 2,816 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,328 Times in 1,225 Posts

Lincoln was a GREAT president...and deserves all the accolades he gets.
    why was he the best???? be specific
    A sad commentary on we, as a people, and our viewpoint of our freedom can be summed up like this. We have liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans, yet those very people look at Constitutionalists as radical and extreme.................so those liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans must believe that the constitution is radical and extreme.

15. #42 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by NiftyNiblick View Post
    and I consider Trump surpassing Dubya as the very worst

to be possibly the most disgraceful artifact of US history since slavery.
    you don't get out much, do you?
    A sad commentary on we, as a people, and our viewpoint of our freedom can be summed up like this. We have liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans, yet those very people look at Constitutionalists as radical and extreme.................so those liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans must believe that the constitution is radical and extreme.

16. #43 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by SmarterthanYou View Post
    why was he the best???? be specific
    I said he was a GREAT president...I did not say he was the best.

Right?

Oh, wait...maybe you are unable to read.

Forget the question. Treat the first sentence of my reply as an explanation. Have someone explain to you the significance.

That specific enough for you?

17. #44 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by MAGA View Post
    Worst Presidents for me are the ones that targeted small businesses for destruction- Carter absolute worst, then FDR, Obama make up the top 3.
    congratulations on providing proof that democrats are not the stupidest fucks on the planet

18. #45 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I said he was a GREAT president...I did not say he was the best.

Right?

Oh, wait...maybe you are unable to read.

Forget the question. Treat the first sentence of my reply as an explanation. Have someone explain to you the significance.

That specific enough for you?
    ok, i'll be more specific........why was Lincoln a GREAT president??????