1. #16 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,856 Times in 8,415 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,290 Times in 2,172 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by RB 60 View Post
    Trump!
    Crazy Trump is the president of the dolts.
    Lock Him Up

2. #17 | Top
    Living in rural America, "clinging to guns and religion"
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,508 Times in 16,972 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 522 Times in 502 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Frank Apisa View Post
    Yes, RB...Trump.

He is the one rated a total failure and the worst president ever...

...and in my opinion, he is overrated.
    In your opinion...
    Common sense is not a gift, it's a punishment because you have to deal with everyone who doesn't have it.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to RB 60 For This Post:

Flanders (09-18-2021)

4. #18 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Trumpet View Post
    Crazy Trump is the president of the dolts.

Dolt!
    Common sense is not a gift, it's a punishment because you have to deal with everyone who doesn't have it.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to RB 60 For This Post:

Flanders (09-18-2021)

6. #19 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,184 Times in 7,628 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,051 Times in 998 Posts

In your opinion...
    Yes, RB, IN MY OPINION.

That is, most often, what we do here...offer opinions. Sometimes they are opinions about other opinions...and sometimes they are opinions about facts.

It is a fact that Trump was elected president of the United States in the 2016 election. It is a fact that many people consider Trump to be the very worst president we've ever had...and it is a fact that many people hope that Trump will remain the very worst president of all time. It would be a shame to have someone even worse in that job.

It is, as you noted, MY OPINION that considering him just the worst president we've ever had IS OVERRATING HIM.

It is my opinion that he has instigated and abetted traitorous and seditious acts toward America...and that he therefore is a traitor and a seditionist.

So...we are in agreement. That is my opinion.
    ON HIS WORST DAY, JOE BIDEN IS A BETTER PRESIDENT THAN TRUMP WAS ON HIS BEST DAY!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Frank Apisa For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (09-18-2021)

8. #20 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 102 Times in 89 Posts

It is my opinion that he has instigated and abetted traitorous and seditious acts toward America...and that he therefore is a traitor and a seditionist.
    To Frank Apisa: My my, what a clever fellow you are. After two impeachments your pals never named a crime let alone prove Trump was guilty of anything.

On the other hand, so many top Democrats are guilty of treason and/or sedition it will be easier to shoot them then it is build enough gallows to hang them.
    The basic test of freedom is perhaps less in what we are free to do than in what we are free not to do. It is the freedom to refrain, withdraw and abstain which makes a totalitarian regime impossible. Eric Hoffer

9. #21 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,674 Times in 14,047 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,136 Times in 1,080 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Flanders View Post
    Lists of best presidents, or worst presidents, show up from time to time. Abraham Lincoln and Woodrow Wilson usually make it into the top five of every Democrat’s best president list. Conversely, they always make it to number one and number two on my list of worst president.

Should the ‘experts’ ever get around to compiling a list of the most overrated presidents —— Lincoln and Wilson will be the only contestants. That is saying a lot when you toss out FDR, LBJ, JFK, Carter, Clinton, Obama, and Biden.

I do not know what Tom DiLorenzo thinks about Wilson, but he gets a double-attaboy for nailing “Honest Abe”:

Today, The Two Mikes welcomed back Dr. Tom DiLorenzo for a discussion on Abraham Lincoln and to mark the anniversary of the battle of Antietam on September 17th.

Dr. DiLorenzo has written three excellent, highly provocative, and deeply researched books about Abraham Lincoln, and they have influenced and begun to change the understanding of Lincoln among the public and in the academy.

Dr. DiLorenzo explained that Lincoln was a lawyer for corporate interests and was the chief counsel for the Illinois Central railway, a career that produced a man who favored protectionism, governmental spending to assist railroad and other industries, and a view of the central government properly operating beyond its constitutional powers and reach.

Lincoln is the last person anybody should invoke trying to justify the Civil War with the slavery argument. Everything Lincoln did and said set this country on the road to federal government control.

Instead of civil war, Lincoln could have, and should have, worked within the Constitution if he felt so strongly about preserving the Union. Naturally, the Civil War would have been unnecessary had the South surrendered their Rights instead of defending them.

Thus, the war that came can be seen not only as a Civil War but as a war to protect Northern economic interests.

The fact is that Lincoln saw the Constitution impeding his will.

Americans celebrate Abraham Lincoln's Gettysburg Address, but H.L. Mencken correctly evaluated the speech, "It is poetry not logic; beauty, not sense." Lincoln said that the soldiers sacrificed their lives "to the cause of self-determination -- government of the people, by the people, for the people should not perish from the earth."

Mencken says: "It is difficult to imagine anything more untrue. The Union soldiers in the battle actually fought against self-determination; it was the Confederates who fought for the right of people to govern themselves."

https://www.justplainpolitics.com/showthread.php?109621-The-Evolution-Of-The-Party-Of-Liars&p=2797672#post2797672

As important, Dr. DiLorenzo points out that there is nothing in the founding documents that prevents secession, and that Lincoln was fully empowered to let the southern states go and form another republic in North America, and save 850,000 lives in the process.

This analysis clearly is relevant to the thinking of Americans today.

It also is worth mentioning that this was the position of Jefferson, Madison, and several other of the founders.

Dr. DiLorenzo does not immediately convince all of his listeners, but his work demands respect and consideration and, as for myself, his work has caused me to begin to rethink much of what I had long believed about Lincoln.

Tom DiLorenzo: Abraham Lincoln was a Big Government Politician
    by Two Mikes
    September 16, 2021

https://freedomfirstnetwork.com/2021...ent-politician
    We should have just let the CSA attack our military installations with impunity, because, that's brilliant statecraft.

10. #22 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

To Frank Apisa: My my, what a clever fellow you are. After two impeachments your pals never named a crime let alone prove Trump was guilty of anything.

On the other hand, so many top Democrats are guilty of treason and/or sedition it will be easier to shoot them then it is build enough gallows to hang them.
    During the impeachments of the disgusting turd, Trump, it was established beyond a doubt that he had committed all sorts of crimes...and had engaged in acts that border on treason.

What the impeachment trials proved was that Republicans are too fucking stupid or too fucking cowardly to actually bring this clueless, classless criminal to justice.

Thanks for the chance to mention that.
    ON HIS WORST DAY, JOE BIDEN IS A BETTER PRESIDENT THAN TRUMP WAS ON HIS BEST DAY!

11. #23 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 102 Times in 89 Posts

To Frank Apisa: Even if Hillary Clinton never committed a crime she would be the most overrated failed presidential candidate.

Franklin Foer is reportedly one of many far-left tools the Democrats and Hillary Clinton used to push their garbage Trump – Russia lies.

In the second 2016 debate, Hillary Clinton claimed President Trump was connected to Russian leader Putin.

This was laughable at the time. We could tell then that this argument was rubbish based on lies. However, Hillary, the Democrats and the Deep State push this lie to this day despite it being a lie.

A couple of days ago one of Hillary’s attorneys was indicted for pushing this lie to the FBI. Michael Sussmann was indicted for pushing the Trump – Russia lie. But as we all know, there was a cabal of journalists, Democrats and Deep State actors who pushed this lie with Sussmann. One such actor was a far-left writer from far-left Slate.

FOX News reports:

Journalist Franklin Foer appeared to admit Friday he was the journalist mentioned in a federal grand jury indictment who sent 2,500 words of his story to Fusion GPS the day before it was published.

The research firm hired by the Hillary Clinton campaign to investigate then-candidate Donald Trump wrote him it was “time to hurry” on the story for left-wing outlet Slate linking the Trump Organization and a Russian bank days before the 2016 election, according to the indictment of Democratic lawyer Michael Sussmann.

Sussmann is accused of lying to the FBI by the John Durham probe investigating the origins of the Russia investigation. The indictment accused Sussmann of hiding the fact that he was working for the Clinton campaign while pushing for an investigation into supposed ties between the Trump Organization and Alfa Bank.

From Hillary on down, they all knew what they were doing. They are just trying to get their stories straight so they don’t get caught.

Sussmann Case Shows Far-Left Slate Journalist Was Tool for the Democrats and Hillary in Pushing Garbage Trump-Russia Hit Piece
    By Joe Hoft
    Published September 18, 2021 at 11:00am

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...sia-hit-piece/

What the impeachment trials proved was that Republicans are too fucking stupid or too fucking cowardly to actually bring this clueless, classless criminal to justice.
    Asshole. Trump would be in prison if Democrats had 1/10th of the evidence they had on the crook:

For starters, Hillary never had to testify under oath. That’s pretty irregular, but it pales in comparison to the FBI preparing their statement before even hearing what she had to say. That alone demonstrates that they weren’t looking for evidence of wrongdoing.

Instead, they were looking for ways to create the appearance of an investigation while really aiming to protect her from prosecution. And, we’re still in the minor injustices.

The Real Reason Hillary Isn’t in Jail [BECAUSE SHE IS TOO BIG PROSECUTE.]

https://www.americanlibertyemail.com...-isnt-in-jail/
    The basic test of freedom is perhaps less in what we are free to do than in what we are free not to do. It is the freedom to refrain, withdraw and abstain which makes a totalitarian regime impossible. Eric Hoffer

12. #24 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,036 Times in 13,846 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,042 Times in 2,838 Posts

What starts out with an interesting question quickly turns to shit

Consequently, according to "flounder" and "Tom DiLorenzo," who ever the hell he is, James Buchanan then must be one of the greatest President's to occupy the White House

Always comical when those with such little knowledge of history dip into history, the results are predictable. When anyone, well, except those just trolling names and ignorant of history, starts listing worst Presidents, the names Buchanan, Andrew Johnson, Pierce, Tyler, Filimore, and Harding usually surface, although I could make a case for Pierce. Discussing Lincoln as belonging on that list is just flat out stupid

In terms of overrated, Cleveland, Jackson, and Wilson are usually included, although, you have to give Wilson some credit, as bad as he was, he did lead the country thru the Great War and had laid the plans for collective security

13. #25 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 27 Times in 27 Posts

James Buchanan was the worst POTUS in history. His lack of leadership led to the civil war which cost 850,000 lives and many more badly wounded.

Abe Lincoln was the best POTUS in history, George Washington was the most important, (by far the best General in American history) and we would never have had a country without George, Abe saved what George gave us.

FDR, LBJ, and Wilson were all terrible, (near the bottom of the bunch), and caused us massive long term damage.

Carter and Obama are the worst modern POTUSes, n' Biden is doing his best in his first nine months to be a worse POTUS then those two.

Dim wit Democrats, (the party of slavery, jim crow and the kkk), usually love FDR 'cause they worship massive gubment, they also like LBJ and Wilson because they also grew gubment and were blatant racists.

Me overpriced $.02. burp...

14. #26 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Yes, RB, IN MY OPINION.

That is, most often, what we do here...offer opinions. Sometimes they are opinions about other opinions...and sometimes they are opinions about facts.

It is a fact that Trump was elected president of the United States in the 2016 election. It is a fact that many people consider Trump to be the very worst president we've ever had...and it is a fact that many people hope that Trump will remain the very worst president of all time. It would be a shame to have someone even worse in that job.

It is, as you noted, MY OPINION that considering him just the worst president we've ever had IS OVERRATING HIM.

So...we are in agreement. That is my opinion.
    My opinion it that you are wrong. Simple as that. No explanation needed.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to RB 60 For This Post:

OldMercsRule (09-19-2021)

16. #27 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

To Frank Apisa: Even if Hillary Clinton never committed a crime she would be the most overrated failed presidential candidate.

Franklin Foer is reportedly one of many far-left tools the Democrats and Hillary Clinton used to push their garbage Trump – Russia lies.

In the second 2016 debate, Hillary Clinton claimed President Trump was connected to Russian leader Putin.

This was laughable at the time. We could tell then that this argument was rubbish based on lies. However, Hillary, the Democrats and the Deep State push this lie to this day despite it being a lie.

A couple of days ago one of Hillary’s attorneys was indicted for pushing this lie to the FBI. Michael Sussmann was indicted for pushing the Trump – Russia lie. But as we all know, there was a cabal of journalists, Democrats and Deep State actors who pushed this lie with Sussmann. One such actor was a far-left writer from far-left Slate.

FOX News reports:

Journalist Franklin Foer appeared to admit Friday he was the journalist mentioned in a federal grand jury indictment who sent 2,500 words of his story to Fusion GPS the day before it was published.

The research firm hired by the Hillary Clinton campaign to investigate then-candidate Donald Trump wrote him it was “time to hurry” on the story for left-wing outlet Slate linking the Trump Organization and a Russian bank days before the 2016 election, according to the indictment of Democratic lawyer Michael Sussmann.

Sussmann is accused of lying to the FBI by the John Durham probe investigating the origins of the Russia investigation. The indictment accused Sussmann of hiding the fact that he was working for the Clinton campaign while pushing for an investigation into supposed ties between the Trump Organization and Alfa Bank.

From Hillary on down, they all knew what they were doing. They are just trying to get their stories straight so they don’t get caught.

Sussmann Case Shows Far-Left Slate Journalist Was Tool for the Democrats and Hillary in Pushing Garbage Trump-Russia Hit Piece
    By Joe Hoft
    Published September 18, 2021 at 11:00am

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...sia-hit-piece/

Asshole. Trump would be in prison if Democrats had 1/10th of the evidence they had on the crook:

For starters, Hillary never had to testify under oath. That’s pretty irregular, but it pales in comparison to the FBI preparing their statement before even hearing what she had to say. That alone demonstrates that they weren’t looking for evidence of wrongdoing.

Instead, they were looking for ways to create the appearance of an investigation while really aiming to protect her from prosecution. And, we’re still in the minor injustices.

The Real Reason Hillary Isn’t in Jail [BECAUSE SHE IS TOO BIG PROSECUTE.]

https://www.americanlibertyemail.com...-isnt-in-jail/
    Thank you for sharing your negative feelings about Hillary Clinton. I am happy you are so negative about her, because I consider you to be an idiot.

I especially enjoy the fact that you had to veer off topic, because your hero, Trump, is such a fucking turd that you were unable to continue defending him.

Have a great day.

17. #28 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

My opinion it that you are wrong. Simple as that. No explanation needed.
    Yeah, well, I'm gonna give one anyway:

Trump is BY FAR the worst piece of shit ever to be dumped in the White House, including the massive ones Taft probably took while there.

How any sane person could look at Trump and not see the seditious piece of garbage he is...and not see just how much he and his supporters have damaged the United States and its institutions...is beyond comprehension.

Fuck him and fuck you.

Do have a nice day. I'm not going to play golf until Tuesday, so I am all fired up for pissing on that dung heap Trump, if you want to continue this.

18. #29 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by OldMercsRule View Post
    James Buchanan was the worst POTUS in history. His lack of leadership led to the civil war which cost 850,000 lives and many more badly wounded.

Abe Lincoln was the best POTUS in history, George Washington was the most important, (by far the best General in American history) and we would never have had a country without George, Abe saved what George gave us.

FDR, LBJ, and Wilson were all terrible, (near the bottom of the bunch), and caused us massive long term damage.

Carter and Obama are the worst modern POTUSes, n' Biden is doing his best in his first nine months to be a worse POTUS then those two.

Dim wit Democrats, (the party of slavery, jim crow and the kkk), usually love FDR 'cause they worship massive gubment, they also like LBJ and Wilson because they also grew gubment and were blatant racists.

Me overpriced $.02. burp...
    One...most of the slavery, jim crow and kkk adherents of the Democratic Party....have long since gravitated to the Republican Party. Where the hell have you been...under a rock?

Trump is BY FAR the worst president we've ever had...and I hope the worst we will ever have.

19. #30 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Yeah, well, I'm gonna give one anyway:

Trump is BY FAR the worst piece of shit ever to be dumped in the White House, including the massive ones Taft probably took while there.

How any sane person could look at Trump and not see the seditious piece of garbage he is...and not see just how much he and his supporters have damaged the United States and its institutions...is beyond comprehension.

Fuck him and fuck you.

Do have a nice day. I'm not going to play golf until Tuesday, so I am all fired up for pissing on that dung heap Trump, if you want to continue this.
    Again, I think you are wrong. Why would you want to fuck me? And here I thought you were straight.....

20. The Following User Says Thank You to RB 60 For This Post:

Flanders (09-19-2021)