Thread: General Milley: 'I Had To Commit Treason To Prevent Trump From Committing Treason'

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,419 Times in 7,538 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 270 Times in 253 Posts
    Blog Entries

Default General Milley: 'I Had To Commit Treason To Prevent Trump From Committing Treason'

WASHINGTON, D.C.—During testimony in front of Congress Thursday, General Mark Milley admitted that he committed treason but pointed out that he had to do so in order to prevent Trump from committing treason.

The general gave an emotional testimony today recounting his brave acts in betraying the United States to a hostile power in order to prevent even worse betrayals from the president of the country.

"I had to commit treason to prevent Trump from committing treason," he said to a panel in the House of Representatives. "Trump was going to betray the interests of the United States, and I had to beat him to the punch to make 100% sure that would never happen."

"Also, he posted a lot of mean tweets. And I couldn't let that stand. They were... hurtful." Milley then asked for a recess, as he was tearing up and needed some time to control his emotions.

According to Milley, after he committed treason to stop Trump from committing treason, Trump threatened to commit treason to stop Milley from committing treason to stop Trump from committing treason, but Milley put a stop to that by committing treason to stop Trump from committing treason to stop Milley from committing treason to stop Trump from committing treason.

At publishing time, Trump had blasted Milley, saying that his treason would have been "the best treason of all time" and that Milley's treason was "lame and pathetic" in comparison.
    https://babylonbee.com/news/general-...m_source=jeeng

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to anonymoose For This Post:

anatta (09-16-2021), Sirthinksalot (09-16-2021)

3. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,815 Times in 3,615 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 367 Times in 352 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by anonymoose View Post
    WASHINGTON, D.C.—During testimony in front of Congress Thursday, General Mark Milley admitted that he committed treason but pointed out that he had to do so in order to prevent Trump from committing treason.

The general gave an emotional testimony today recounting his brave acts in betraying the United States to a hostile power in order to prevent even worse betrayals from the president of the country.

"I had to commit treason to prevent Trump from committing treason," he said to a panel in the House of Representatives. "Trump was going to betray the interests of the United States, and I had to beat him to the punch to make 100% sure that would never happen."

"Also, he posted a lot of mean tweets. And I couldn't let that stand. They were... hurtful." Milley then asked for a recess, as he was tearing up and needed some time to control his emotions.

According to Milley, after he committed treason to stop Trump from committing treason, Trump threatened to commit treason to stop Milley from committing treason to stop Trump from committing treason, but Milley put a stop to that by committing treason to stop Trump from committing treason to stop Milley from committing treason to stop Trump from committing treason.

At publishing time, Trump had blasted Milley, saying that his treason would have been "the best treason of all time" and that Milley's treason was "lame and pathetic" in comparison.
    You do know this never happened, right? Why are you allowed to post satire/fake news in current events?

4. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Diesel View Post
    You do know this never happened, right? Why are you allowed to post satire/fake news in current events?
    I bribe the mods.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to anonymoose For This Post:

cancel2 2022 (09-17-2021), Sirthinksalot (09-16-2021)

6. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,503 Times in 27,049 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 19,565 Times in 18,156 Posts
    Blog Entries

7. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by evince View Post
    Is that what you call your free blow jobs
    Ask Diesel. He admits to giving them freely.

8. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,503 Times in 27,049 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 19,565 Times in 18,156 Posts
    Blog Entries

9. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,989 Times in 11,516 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,459 Times in 2,200 Posts

Sounds good.

10. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

He gives YOUR free blow jobs to people
    I give cunnilingus. I love the lickity split. So does my wife.

Why do you comply and perform them?
    Jealous much? Your hubby would be disgusted w/ a dried up old cow as yourself.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to anonymoose For This Post:

cancel2 2022 (09-17-2021)

12. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,029 Times in 12,559 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,404 Times in 1,348 Posts
    Blog Entries

Food For Thought:

Abusers always have an explanation/justification on the ready.
    This illegal illegitimate regime that runs America is at fault...not me.... they do not represent me and I have long objected to their crimes against humanity.

13. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,570 Times in 17,095 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,575 Times in 4,254 Posts

Milley talked to them with a room full of listeners and scribes. None of them were offended enough to say a word. trump is a nut and people in the Whitehouse knew it. He has been described as a Fucking idiot by his secretary of state. Others said he had the mind of a 5th grader. Some called him an idiot. Those were his people.

14. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,447 Times in 7,737 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 509 Times in 502 Posts

Wow, get the blindfold ready.

Oh, Babylonbee. LOL!