Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 56

Thread: THE TRAITOR MILLEY TOLD US "CHINA IS NOT AN ENEMY"....REMEMBER? AND NOW THIS....

  1. #31 | Top
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    NC originally from NYC
    Posts
    21,467
    Thanks
    69,641
    Thanked 11,342 Times in 7,182 Posts
    Groans
    51
    Groaned 1,209 Times in 1,140 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Grokmaster View Post
    WHAT A FUCKING IDIOT I AM.


    I AM MOST CERTAINLY A FUCKING DUNCE......
    We know
    Nationalism is an infantile disease. It is the measles of mankind. Albert Einstein

    America's future is bright, not white



    ברוך השם

  2. #32 | Top
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    21,962
    Thanks
    11,486
    Thanked 10,647 Times in 7,395 Posts
    Groans
    181
    Groaned 353 Times in 347 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by guno View Post
    We know
    Oh LOOK!!! THE LITTLE MIDDLE SCHOOL BITCHES A%RE CHANGING THER PEOPLES' POSYS AGAIN.


    WHEN THEY GET THEIR ASSES HANDED TO THEM DAILY...WHAT ELSE CAN THEY DO???


    MEANWHILE , THE CATASTROPHIC PRESIDENCY of PRES.MORON the BALL-LESS, CONTINUES ITS DEATH SPIRAL AFTER BARELY 8 MONTHS....
    TRUMP WILL TAKE FORTY STATES...UNLESS THE SAME IDIOTS WHO BROUGHT US THE 2020 DUNCE-O-CRAT IOWA CLUSTERFUCK CONTINUE THEIR SEDITIOUS ACTIVITIES...THEN HE WILL WIN EVEN MORE ..UNLESS THE RED CHINESE AND DNC COLLUDE, USE A PANDEMIC, AND THEN THE DEMOCRATS VIOLATE ARTICLE II OF THE CONSTITUTION, TO FACILLITATE MILLIONS OF ILLEGAL, UNVETTED, MAIL IN BALLOTS IN THE DARK OF NIGHT..


    De Oppresso Liber

  3. #33 | Top
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    37,554
    Thanks
    210
    Thanked 16,399 Times in 11,432 Posts
    Groans
    4,396
    Groaned 3,715 Times in 3,453 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye10 View Post
    I dont ban people and I dont like bans, but there are people that I rarely to never read. For instance I often only look at about half of my quotes, because I know that the other half are from people who rarely/never say anything useful.
    So you unofficially ban.

  4. #34 | Top
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    21,962
    Thanks
    11,486
    Thanked 10,647 Times in 7,395 Posts
    Groans
    181
    Groaned 353 Times in 347 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nordberg View Post
    So you unofficially ban.
    AND YOU WHINE LIKE A LITTLE BITCH, AS YOU LIE ABOUT EVERTYTHING....
    TRUMP WILL TAKE FORTY STATES...UNLESS THE SAME IDIOTS WHO BROUGHT US THE 2020 DUNCE-O-CRAT IOWA CLUSTERFUCK CONTINUE THEIR SEDITIOUS ACTIVITIES...THEN HE WILL WIN EVEN MORE ..UNLESS THE RED CHINESE AND DNC COLLUDE, USE A PANDEMIC, AND THEN THE DEMOCRATS VIOLATE ARTICLE II OF THE CONSTITUTION, TO FACILLITATE MILLIONS OF ILLEGAL, UNVETTED, MAIL IN BALLOTS IN THE DARK OF NIGHT..


    De Oppresso Liber

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to Grokmaster For This Post:

    ExpressLane (09-25-2021)

  6. #35 | Top
    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Posts
    8,177
    Thanks
    1,704
    Thanked 3,534 Times in 2,305 Posts
    Groans
    280
    Groaned 389 Times in 376 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Grokmaster View Post
    AND NOW WE FIND OUT HE SECRETLY PROMISED TO WARN THEM OF ANY POTENTIAL US MILITARY ACTION....TREASON, IOW.


    FLASHBACK: General Milley rants about how China is 'not an enemy'


    "China is not an enemy," Milley said in his capacity as Chief of Staff for the United States Army, "I think that's important for people to clearly understand."





    https://thepostmillennial.com/flashb...s-not-an-enemy
    you mean the traitor trump, retard-

    What to know about the Coronavirus Task Force briefing: 4/15/20
    SharePlay Video
    POLITICO has compiled a list of 15 times the president hailed China for its push to prevent a pandemic in the early months of 2020 — an effort that ultimately failed:

    Jan. 22, Twitter:

    “One of the many great things about our just signed giant Trade Deal with China is that it will bring both the USA & China closer together in so many other ways. Terrific working with President Xi, a man who truly loves his country. Much more to come!”


    Jan. 24, Twitter:

    “China has been working very hard to contain the Coronavirus. The United States greatly appreciates their efforts and transparency. It will all work out well. In particular, on behalf of the American People, I want to thank President Xi!”


    Jan. 24, Twitter:

    “China has been working very hard to contain the Coronavirus. The United States greatly appreciates their efforts and transparency. It will all work out well. In particular, on behalf of the American People, I want to thank President Xi!”



    Jan. 29, Remarks at signing ceremony for the United States-Mexico-Canada Agreement:

    “And, honestly, I think, as tough as this negotiation was, I think our relationship with China now might be the best it's been in a long, long time. And now it's reciprocal. Before, we were being ripped off badly. Now we have a reciprocal relationship, maybe even better than reciprocal for us.”

    Jan. 30, Fox News interview:

    "China is not in great shape right now, unfortunately. But they're working very hard. We'll see what happens. But we're working very closely with China and other countries."

    Feb. 7, Remarks at North Carolina Opportunity Now Summit in Charlotte, N.C.:

    "I just spoke to President Xi last night, and, you know, we're working on the — the problem, the virus. It's a — it's a very tough situation. But I think he's going to handle it. I think he's handled it really well. We're helping wherever we can."

    Feb. 7, Twitter:

    “Just had a long and very good conversation by phone with President Xi of China. He is strong, sharp and powerfully focused on leading the counterattack on the Coronavirus. He feels they are doing very well, even building hospitals in a matter of only days … Great discipline is taking place in China, as President Xi strongly leads what will be a very successful operation. We are working closely with China to help!


    Feb. 7, Remarks before Marine One departure:

    "Late last night, I had a very good talk with President Xi, and we talked about — mostly about the coronavirus. They're working really hard, and I think they are doing a very professional job. They're in touch with World — the World — World Organization. CDC also. We're working together. But World Health is working with them. CDC is working with them. I had a great conversation last night with President Xi. It's a tough situation. I think they're doing a very good job.”

    Feb. 10, Fox Business interview:

    "I think China is very, you know, professionally run in the sense that they have everything under control," Trump said. "I really believe they are going to have it under control fairly soon. You know in April, supposedly, it dies with the hotter weather. And that's a beautiful date to look forward to. But China I can tell you is working very hard."

    Feb. 10, campaign rally in Manchester, N.H.:

    “I spoke with President Xi, and they’re working very, very hard. And I think it’s all going to work out fine.”

    Feb. 13, Fox News interview:

    “I think they've handled it professionally and I think they're extremely capable and I think President Xi is extremely capable and I hope that it's going to be resolved."

    Feb. 18, remarks before Air Force One departure:

    “I think President Xi is working very hard. As you know, I spoke with him recently. He’s working really hard. It’s a tough problem. I think he’s going to do — look, I’ve seen them build hospitals in a short period of time. I really believe he wants to get that done, and he wants to get it done fast. Yes, I think he’s doing it very professionally.”


    Feb. 23, remarks before Marine One departure:

    "I think President Xi is working very, very hard. I spoke to him. He's working very hard. I think he's doing a very good job. It's a big problem. But President Xi loves his country. He's working very hard to solve the problem, and he will solve the problem. OK?"

    Feb. 26, remarks at a business roundtable in New Delhi, India:

    “China is working very, very hard. I have spoken to President Xi, and they’re working very hard. And if you know anything about him, I think he’ll be in pretty good shape. They’re — they’ve had a rough patch, and I think right now they have it — it looks like they’re getting it under control more and more. They’re getting it more and more under control.”

    Feb. 27, Coronavirus Task Force press conference:

    “I spoke with President Xi. We had a great talk. He’s working very hard, I have to say. He’s working very, very hard. And if you can count on the reports coming out of China, that spread has gone down quite a bit. The infection seems to have gone down over the last two days. As opposed to getting larger, it’s actually gotten smaller.”

    Feb. 29, Coronavirus Task Force press conference:

    “China seems to be making tremendous progress. Their numbers are way down. … I think our relationship with China is very good. We just did a big trade deal. We’re starting on another trade deal with China — a very big one. And we’ve been working very closely. They’ve been talking to our people, we’ve been talking to their people, having to do with the virus.”

  7. #36 | Top
    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Posts
    8,177
    Thanks
    1,704
    Thanked 3,534 Times in 2,305 Posts
    Groans
    280
    Groaned 389 Times in 376 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Grokmaster View Post
    Oh LOOK!!! THE LITTLE MIDDLE SCHOOL BITCHES A%RE CHANGING THER PEOPLES' POSYS AGAIN.


    WHEN THEY GET THEIR ASSES HANDED TO THEM DAILY...WHAT ELSE CAN THEY DO???


    MEANWHILE , THE CATASTROPHIC PRESIDENCY of PRES.MORON the BALL-LESS, CONTINUES ITS DEATH SPIRAL AFTER BARELY 8 MONTHS....
    president moron is still bitching about a fake election fraud, you stupid piece of shit.

  8. #37 | Top
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Location
    Olympia, Wa
    Posts
    25,795
    Thanks
    1,535
    Thanked 6,808 Times in 5,545 Posts
    Groans
    1
    Groaned 282 Times in 270 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nordberg View Post
    So you unofficially ban.
    Learning who to listen to, where to places ones attention, what to do with ones time during this life is a life skill, perhaps the most important one.

    THere are sadly quite a few at JPP who provide no value to me at all.
    Things only get worse from here. I am not one who decided upon or consented to this course of action. Take that up with the Failed Intelligentsia!<<<<<Hawkeye The Wise

  9. #38 | Top
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    21,962
    Thanks
    11,486
    Thanked 10,647 Times in 7,395 Posts
    Groans
    181
    Groaned 353 Times in 347 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hoosier Daddy View Post
    you mean the traitor trump, retard-

    What to know about the Coronavirus Task Force briefing: 4/15/20
    SharePlay Video
    POLITICO has compiled a list of 15 times the president hailed China for its push to prevent a pandemic in the early months of 2020 — an effort that ultimately failed:

    Jan. 22, Twitter:

    “One of the many great things about our just signed giant Trade Deal with China is that it will bring both the USA & China closer together in so many other ways. Terrific working with President Xi, a man who truly loves his country. Much more to come!”


    Jan. 24, Twitter:

    “China has been working very hard to contain the Coronavirus. The United States greatly appreciates their efforts and transparency. It will all work out well. In particular, on behalf of the American People, I want to thank President Xi!”


    Jan. 24, Twitter:

    “China has been working very hard to contain the Coronavirus. The United States greatly appreciates their efforts and transparency. It will all work out well. In particular, on behalf of the American People, I want to thank President Xi!”



    Jan. 29, Remarks at signing ceremony for the United States-Mexico-Canada Agreement:

    “And, honestly, I think, as tough as this negotiation was, I think our relationship with China now might be the best it's been in a long, long time. And now it's reciprocal. Before, we were being ripped off badly. Now we have a reciprocal relationship, maybe even better than reciprocal for us.”

    Jan. 30, Fox News interview:

    "China is not in great shape right now, unfortunately. But they're working very hard. We'll see what happens. But we're working very closely with China and other countries."

    Feb. 7, Remarks at North Carolina Opportunity Now Summit in Charlotte, N.C.:

    "I just spoke to President Xi last night, and, you know, we're working on the — the problem, the virus. It's a — it's a very tough situation. But I think he's going to handle it. I think he's handled it really well. We're helping wherever we can."

    Feb. 7, Twitter:

    “Just had a long and very good conversation by phone with President Xi of China. He is strong, sharp and powerfully focused on leading the counterattack on the Coronavirus. He feels they are doing very well, even building hospitals in a matter of only days … Great discipline is taking place in China, as President Xi strongly leads what will be a very successful operation. We are working closely with China to help!


    Feb. 7, Remarks before Marine One departure:

    "Late last night, I had a very good talk with President Xi, and we talked about — mostly about the coronavirus. They're working really hard, and I think they are doing a very professional job. They're in touch with World — the World — World Organization. CDC also. We're working together. But World Health is working with them. CDC is working with them. I had a great conversation last night with President Xi. It's a tough situation. I think they're doing a very good job.”

    Feb. 10, Fox Business interview:

    "I think China is very, you know, professionally run in the sense that they have everything under control," Trump said. "I really believe they are going to have it under control fairly soon. You know in April, supposedly, it dies with the hotter weather. And that's a beautiful date to look forward to. But China I can tell you is working very hard."

    Feb. 10, campaign rally in Manchester, N.H.:

    “I spoke with President Xi, and they’re working very, very hard. And I think it’s all going to work out fine.”

    Feb. 13, Fox News interview:

    “I think they've handled it professionally and I think they're extremely capable and I think President Xi is extremely capable and I hope that it's going to be resolved."

    Feb. 18, remarks before Air Force One departure:

    “I think President Xi is working very hard. As you know, I spoke with him recently. He’s working really hard. It’s a tough problem. I think he’s going to do — look, I’ve seen them build hospitals in a short period of time. I really believe he wants to get that done, and he wants to get it done fast. Yes, I think he’s doing it very professionally.”


    Feb. 23, remarks before Marine One departure:

    "I think President Xi is working very, very hard. I spoke to him. He's working very hard. I think he's doing a very good job. It's a big problem. But President Xi loves his country. He's working very hard to solve the problem, and he will solve the problem. OK?"

    Feb. 26, remarks at a business roundtable in New Delhi, India:

    “China is working very, very hard. I have spoken to President Xi, and they’re working very hard. And if you know anything about him, I think he’ll be in pretty good shape. They’re — they’ve had a rough patch, and I think right now they have it — it looks like they’re getting it under control more and more. They’re getting it more and more under control.”

    Feb. 27, Coronavirus Task Force press conference:

    “I spoke with President Xi. We had a great talk. He’s working very hard, I have to say. He’s working very, very hard. And if you can count on the reports coming out of China, that spread has gone down quite a bit. The infection seems to have gone down over the last two days. As opposed to getting larger, it’s actually gotten smaller.”

    Feb. 29, Coronavirus Task Force press conference:

    “China seems to be making tremendous progress. Their numbers are way down. … I think our relationship with China is very good. We just did a big trade deal. We’re starting on another trade deal with China — a very big one. And we’ve been working very closely. They’ve been talking to our people, we’ve been talking to their people, having to do with the virus.”
    PLEASE CITE TRUMP PROMISING TO "WARN" CHINA OF ANY US MILITARY ACTION AGAINST THEM ,LIKE M<ILLEY THE TRAITOR DID, STUPIDFUCK.


    ALL YOU'VE CUT AND PASTED ARE EXAMPLES OF NORMAL DIPLOMACY, YOU FUCKING DUNCE.
    TRUMP WILL TAKE FORTY STATES...UNLESS THE SAME IDIOTS WHO BROUGHT US THE 2020 DUNCE-O-CRAT IOWA CLUSTERFUCK CONTINUE THEIR SEDITIOUS ACTIVITIES...THEN HE WILL WIN EVEN MORE ..UNLESS THE RED CHINESE AND DNC COLLUDE, USE A PANDEMIC, AND THEN THE DEMOCRATS VIOLATE ARTICLE II OF THE CONSTITUTION, TO FACILLITATE MILLIONS OF ILLEGAL, UNVETTED, MAIL IN BALLOTS IN THE DARK OF NIGHT..


    De Oppresso Liber

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to Grokmaster For This Post:

    ExpressLane (09-25-2021)

  11. #39 | Top
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    21,962
    Thanks
    11,486
    Thanked 10,647 Times in 7,395 Posts
    Groans
    181
    Groaned 353 Times in 347 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hoosier Daddy View Post
    president moron is still bitching about a fake election fraud, you stupid piece of shit.
    PLEASE CITE TRUMP PROMISING TO "WARN" CHINA OF ANY US MILITARY ACTION AGAINST THEM ,LIKE M<ILLEY THE TRAITOR DID, STUPIDFUCK.


    YOUR CRESTING DESPERATION IS HILARIOUS TO WITNESS....
    TRUMP WILL TAKE FORTY STATES...UNLESS THE SAME IDIOTS WHO BROUGHT US THE 2020 DUNCE-O-CRAT IOWA CLUSTERFUCK CONTINUE THEIR SEDITIOUS ACTIVITIES...THEN HE WILL WIN EVEN MORE ..UNLESS THE RED CHINESE AND DNC COLLUDE, USE A PANDEMIC, AND THEN THE DEMOCRATS VIOLATE ARTICLE II OF THE CONSTITUTION, TO FACILLITATE MILLIONS OF ILLEGAL, UNVETTED, MAIL IN BALLOTS IN THE DARK OF NIGHT..


    De Oppresso Liber

  12. #40 | Top
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    37,554
    Thanks
    210
    Thanked 16,399 Times in 11,432 Posts
    Groans
    4,396
    Groaned 3,715 Times in 3,453 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Grokmaster View Post
    AND YOU WHINE LIKE A LITTLE BITCH, AS YOU LIE ABOUT EVERTYTHING....
    You should seek help. You are angry, out of control and super rude. Is that what you want to be like?

  13. #41 | Top
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    21,962
    Thanks
    11,486
    Thanked 10,647 Times in 7,395 Posts
    Groans
    181
    Groaned 353 Times in 347 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nordberg View Post
    You should seek help. You are angry, out of control and super rude. Is that what you want to be like?
    Uh...NO; BITCH-SLAPPING YOUR IGNORANT ASS IS A REFLECTION OF JOYOUS ENETERTAINMEBNT ,NOT ANGER.

    I'M NOT THE "TOPIC"; THE TRAITOROUS CHINESE ASSET, MILLIEY IS...


    STOP MAKING UP TOTAL LIES ABOUT EVERYTHING, AND YOU MIGHT GET TREATED BETTER...
    TRUMP WILL TAKE FORTY STATES...UNLESS THE SAME IDIOTS WHO BROUGHT US THE 2020 DUNCE-O-CRAT IOWA CLUSTERFUCK CONTINUE THEIR SEDITIOUS ACTIVITIES...THEN HE WILL WIN EVEN MORE ..UNLESS THE RED CHINESE AND DNC COLLUDE, USE A PANDEMIC, AND THEN THE DEMOCRATS VIOLATE ARTICLE II OF THE CONSTITUTION, TO FACILLITATE MILLIONS OF ILLEGAL, UNVETTED, MAIL IN BALLOTS IN THE DARK OF NIGHT..


    De Oppresso Liber

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to Grokmaster For This Post:

    ExpressLane (09-25-2021)

  15. #42 | Top
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    13,412
    Thanks
    8,448
    Thanked 14,971 Times in 7,149 Posts
    Groans
    1,251
    Groaned 1,279 Times in 1,118 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Grokmaster View Post
    AND NOW WE FIND OUT HE SECRETLY PROMISED TO WARN THEM OF ANY POTENTIAL US MILITARY ACTION....TREASON, IOW.


    FLASHBACK: General Milley rants about how China is 'not an enemy'


    "China is not an enemy," Milley said in his capacity as Chief of Staff for the United States Army, "I think that's important for people to clearly understand."





    https://thepostmillennial.com/flashb...s-not-an-enemy
    If we ever have another unstable/unhinged president like Trump in office again, I hope we have a person like a General Milley to step up and take charge?!! General Milley is a patriot and he helped save our democracy too?!!

  16. #43 | Top
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    21,962
    Thanks
    11,486
    Thanked 10,647 Times in 7,395 Posts
    Groans
    181
    Groaned 353 Times in 347 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by signalmankenneth View Post
    If we ever have another unstable/unhinged president like Trump in office again, I hope we have a person like a General Milley to step up and take charge?!! General Milley is a patriot and he helped save our democracy too?!!
    YES...TRAITORS LIKE YOU ALWAYS LOVE OTHER TRAITORS LIKE MILLEY.

    DOES CHINA PAY WELL???


    OR DO YOU SUPPORT THEM FOR FREE?
    TRUMP WILL TAKE FORTY STATES...UNLESS THE SAME IDIOTS WHO BROUGHT US THE 2020 DUNCE-O-CRAT IOWA CLUSTERFUCK CONTINUE THEIR SEDITIOUS ACTIVITIES...THEN HE WILL WIN EVEN MORE ..UNLESS THE RED CHINESE AND DNC COLLUDE, USE A PANDEMIC, AND THEN THE DEMOCRATS VIOLATE ARTICLE II OF THE CONSTITUTION, TO FACILLITATE MILLIONS OF ILLEGAL, UNVETTED, MAIL IN BALLOTS IN THE DARK OF NIGHT..


    De Oppresso Liber

  17. #44 | Top
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    37,554
    Thanks
    210
    Thanked 16,399 Times in 11,432 Posts
    Groans
    4,396
    Groaned 3,715 Times in 3,453 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Grokmaster View Post
    HE TOLD OUR ENEMY HE WOULD "WARN THEM" OF ANY US MILITARY ACTION. IF OTHER PEOPLE WERE THERE, AND IN ON IT ,THEY ARE ALSO GUILTY OF TREASON.

    PLEASE NAME EVERYONE WHO WAS PRESENT THEN; NOT YOUR USUAL MADEUP BULLSHIT LIES...VERIFIABLE PROOF.


    LET'S SEE THEIR NAMES....
    They are not an enemy. We are not at war with them. They were worried that daffy would start one to stay in office. He was throwing childish shit fits as you do. I already provided the proof. Have someone read this to you. https://www.washingtontimes.com/news...y-calls-china/

  18. #45 | Top
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    21,962
    Thanks
    11,486
    Thanked 10,647 Times in 7,395 Posts
    Groans
    181
    Groaned 353 Times in 347 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nordberg View Post
    They are not an enemy. We are not at war with them. They were worried that daffy would start one to stay in office. He was throwing childish shit fits as you do. I already provided the proof.
    YOU ARE A FUCKING MORON, IF YOU REALLY BELIEVE THAT....
    TRUMP WILL TAKE FORTY STATES...UNLESS THE SAME IDIOTS WHO BROUGHT US THE 2020 DUNCE-O-CRAT IOWA CLUSTERFUCK CONTINUE THEIR SEDITIOUS ACTIVITIES...THEN HE WILL WIN EVEN MORE ..UNLESS THE RED CHINESE AND DNC COLLUDE, USE A PANDEMIC, AND THEN THE DEMOCRATS VIOLATE ARTICLE II OF THE CONSTITUTION, TO FACILLITATE MILLIONS OF ILLEGAL, UNVETTED, MAIL IN BALLOTS IN THE DARK OF NIGHT..


    De Oppresso Liber

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 17
    Last Post: 06-08-2021, 01:47 AM
  2. Replies: 15
    Last Post: 05-13-2021, 06:02 AM
  3. Replies: 26
    Last Post: 01-13-2020, 08:46 PM
  4. Replies: 13
    Last Post: 01-12-2019, 09:38 AM
  5. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-10-2017, 08:16 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Rules

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •