Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: More alt right terrorism against hospitals

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,331 Times in 8,491 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,701 Times in 2,506 Posts

Default More alt right terrorism against hospitals

The Delta Variant would be destroying America, if it were not for the vaccine. It is clear the the third wave would have been worse than the first two combined, if it were not for so many people getting vaccinated. But it is hitting the unvaccinated hard.

More and more of the mid-level anti-vaxxers are dying. The high-level anti-vaxxers are getting vaccinated, because they are not fools. It turns out the mid-level ant-vaxxers are true believers.

So after an anti-vaxxer dies from the "hoax disease" they immediately blame the hospital. Nurses are attacked, and bomb threats are called into the hospital. Imagine you are in a hospital, in a life or death situation, and suddenly they have to evacuate you to the parking lot. I am sure the doctors and nurses will do their best for you, but I believe deaths are happening because of this.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/qanon-fol...205425431.html

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Walt For This Post:

evince (09-16-2021), Guno צְבִי (09-16-2021)

3. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,364 Times in 6,036 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 602 Times in 566 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Walt View Post
    The Delta Variant would be destroying America, if it were not for the vaccine. It is clear the the third wave would have been worse than the first two combined, if it were not for so many people getting vaccinated. But it is hitting the unvaccinated hard.

More and more of the mid-level anti-vaxxers are dying. The high-level anti-vaxxers are getting vaccinated, because they are not fools. It turns out the mid-level ant-vaxxers are true believers.

So after an anti-vaxxer dies from the "hoax disease" they immediately blame the hospital. Nurses are attacked, and bomb threats are called into the hospital. Imagine you are in a hospital, in a life or death situation, and suddenly they have to evacuate you to the parking lot. I am sure the doctors and nurses will do their best for you, but I believe deaths are happening because of this.

As long as the unvaccinated TrumpTards are dying of COVID, I don't give a fuck.
    Dead TrumpTards don't vote. This whole Ant-Vax Movement is unfolding delightfully. The RepubliQans aren't going to realize their consequences until they lose the 2022 & 2024 elections.
    Die Trump Mutherfukkers Die.

Judge Juan M. Merchan wrote that Trump “appears to take the position that his situation and this case are unique and that the pre-trial publicity will never subside. However, this view does not align with reality.”

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Joe Capitalist For This Post:

Walt (09-16-2021)

5. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,223 Times in 10,694 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 579 Times in 563 Posts
    Blog Entries

Be afraid, be very afraid.

Quote Originally Posted by Doc Dutch View Post
    Agreed. Shooting angry Trumpers should be a national pastime.
    Quote Originally Posted by BidenPresident View Post
    Only conclusion. Going to a Christian school causes you to be a mass murderer.

6. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,917 Times in 1,477 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 77 Times in 75 Posts
    Blog Entries

From the article ...

"Hundreds of people have since called and emailed the hospital, according to NBC Chicago. Some have threatened violence."

Since they have the addys and phone numbers ... WHY HAVEN'T THESE THREATENING FOLKS BEEN ARRESTED ??? THAT IS A CRIME DONCHA KNOW ...

Hmmm ... maybe they weren't threatened ...

But then it is yahoo and nbc reporting this ... could it be another fake news ???

7. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Lionfish View Post
    Be afraid, be very afraid.
    I am not all that worried. I am vaccinated, so it has only a small effect on me. It is all the alt right losers who are dying now.

8. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Grumpy View Post
    Since they have the addys and phone numbers ... WHY HAVEN'T THESE THREATENING FOLKS BEEN ARRESTED ??? THAT IS A CRIME DONCHA KNOW
    According to the article, reports of the bomb threats have been made to the police. I do not know if they have your address and phone number, or whether you were successful in hiding it. We will have to wait and see.

9. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,917 Times in 1,477 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 77 Times in 75 Posts
    Blog Entries

According to the article, reports of the bomb threats have been made to the police. I do not know if they have your address and phone number, or whether you were successful in hiding it. We will have to wait and see.
    What a galactically STUPID retort

10. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

I am not all that worried. I am vaccinated, so it has only a small effect on me. It is all the alt right losers who are dying now.
    Then why do you care? I would think any good little democrat lemmings like yourself would hope no Republicans ever get vaccinated.

11. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Then why do you care? I would think any good little democrat lemmings like yourself would hope no Republicans ever get vaccinated.
    Well, first I do not like terrorist attacks on my nation. Second, I do not wish death on anyone. Third, large amounts of death in the USA will cost me personally a fortune in taxes. I strongly doubt a lot of these alt right losers have private insurance. In another thread, an alt right poster proudly stated that 80% of them were on government assisted health coverage.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Walt For This Post:

evince (09-16-2021)

13. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Well, first I do not like terrorist attacks on my nation. Second, I do not wish death on anyone. Third, large amounts of death in the USA will cost me personally a fortune in taxes. I strongly doubt a lot of these alt right losers have private insurance. In another thread, an alt right poster proudly stated that 80% of them were on government assisted health coverage.
    Just a guess on my part but I would be willing to say that there are a lot more right losers working and on insurance than lefties. Just sayn'

14. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Just a guess on my part but I would be willing to say that there are a lot more right losers working and on insurance than lefties. Just sayn'
    Are you working? Do you have private insurance?

15. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,760 Times in 27,235 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 19,587 Times in 18,176 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Capitalist View Post
    As long as the unvaccinated TrumpTards are dying of COVID, I don't give a fuck.
    Dead TrumpTards don't vote. This whole Ant-Vax Movement is unfolding delightfully. The RepubliQans aren't going to realize their consequences until they lose the 2022 & 2024 elections.
    Die Trump Mutherfukkers Die.

I just can’t go there

I want them sane not dead

They are very quickly outlasting their compassion status

Everyone is sick of them being idiots addicted to lies though

Killing their own kids for gods sake

All for some fat evil orange TV reality star

SO SO SO VERY PATHETIC

16. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Just a guess but I would say your brain is full of puss and dead flies

17. The Following User Says Thank You to evince For This Post:

Joe Capitalist (09-17-2021)

18. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Because you are evil

Most humans do care about others

Just not you trump cultists

19. #15 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,101 Times in 21,165 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,307 Times in 1,235 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Grumpy View Post
    From the article ...

"Hundreds of people have since called and emailed the hospital, according to NBC Chicago. Some have threatened violence."

Since they have the addys and phone numbers ... WHY HAVEN'T THESE THREATENING FOLKS BEEN ARRESTED ??? THAT IS A CRIME DONCHA KNOW ...

Hmmm ... maybe they weren't threatened ...

But then it is yahoo and nbc reporting this ... could it be another fake news ???
    Ya think lol?
    Coup has started. First of many steps. Impeachment will follow ultimately~WB attorney Mark Zaid, January 2017