Thread: Australians squirm as Biden calls PM 'fellow Down Under'

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,597 Times in 1,937 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 661 Times in 608 Posts

Default Australians squirm as Biden calls PM 'fellow Down Under'

Did Australia squirm when Putin's lawlessly hacked in bitch tRump who among his un American team from the sewer went on a war rampage against Democracy and humanity? Personally I believe there are elements in Australia that are as anti American as that orange freak of nature tRump and his treasonous GOPers are. Australia should try harder to become more civilized, friendly with America and get over the love hangover of rooting for tRump to destroy Democracy, which includes the common decency of global humanity as America has a real POTUS now after giving the un American tRump gutter insurgency the majority boot! Obviously the un American and misinformation media at conspiring with tRump in the gutter are working on making a scandal out of this. President Biden is the best POTUS the U.S. has in over four years, and I assume the majority of the civilized part of global humanity would agree. Yet, I hope President Biden and team gives Australia a monumental example of what it means to be a global leader to which Aussie land depends on too as it seems like the devil's slave tRump's poison has spread globally at turning a number of nations corrupt and unGodly:

Australians squirmed Thursday as US President Joe Biden thanked their prime minister for joining a major new defence alliance -- but appeared to forget his name.

Instead of being feted by name for his role in the US-Britain-Australia agreement, Prime Minister Scott Morrison was initially relegated to being "that fellow Down Under".

At a televised White House announcement, Biden was flanked by large video displays of British Prime Minister Boris Johnson and Australia's Morrison, who each took part remotely.

"Thank you, Boris and... and I want to thank that fellow Down Under. Thank you very much, pal. Appreciate it, Mr Prime Minister," Biden said as he revealed an agreement that will equip Australia with nuclear-powered submarines.

Biden seemed to recover as he then turned to his formal remarks and correctly identified the Australian leader, who had earlier responded to the apparent gaffe with a smile and a thumbs up. But it was too late for some."

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world...BGju7OGwHTMGZk
    Last edited by gemini104104; 09-15-2021 at 11:31 PM.

2. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,822 Times in 1,527 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 73 Times in 73 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by gemini104104 View Post
    Did Australia squirm when Putin's lawlessly hacked in bitch tRump who among his un American team from the sewer went on a war rampage against Democracy and humanity? Personally I believe there are elements in Australia that are as anti American as that orange freak of nature tRump and his treasonous GOPers are. Australia should try harder to become more civilized, friendly with America and get over the love hangover of rooting for tRump to destroy Democracy, which includes the common decency of global humanity as America has a real POTUS now after giving the un American tRump gutter insurgency the majority boot! Obviously the un American and misinformation media at conspiring with tRump in the gutter are working on making a scandal out of this. President Biden is the best POTUS the U.S. has in over four years, and I assume the majority of the civilized part of global humanity would agree. Yet, I hope President Biden and team gives Australia a monumental example of what it means to be a global leader to which Aussie land depends on too as it seems like the devil's slave tRump's poison has spread globally at turning a number of nations corrupt and unGodly:

Australians squirmed Thursday as US President Joe Biden thanked their prime minister for joining a major new defence alliance -- but appeared to forget his name.

Instead of being feted by name for his role in the US-Britain-Australia agreement, Prime Minister Scott Morrison was initially relegated to being "that fellow Down Under".

At a televised White House announcement, Biden was flanked by large video displays of British Prime Minister Boris Johnson and Australia's Morrison, who each took part remotely.

"Thank you, Boris and... and I want to thank that fellow Down Under. Thank you very much, pal. Appreciate it, Mr Prime Minister," Biden said as he revealed an agreement that will equip Australia with nuclear-powered submarines.

Biden seemed to recover as he then turned to his formal remarks and correctly identified the Australian leader, who had earlier responded to the apparent gaffe with a smile and a thumbs up. But it was too late for some."

Your a fucking idiot. You do know that . Australia is being manipulated by china as much as china can.
    They are not teump fans or biden fans.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Bulletbob For This Post:

cancel2 2022 (09-16-2021)

4. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Bulletbob View Post
    Your a fucking idiot. You do know that . Australia is being manipulated by china as much as china can.
    They are not teump fans or biden fans.
    Actually in your worthless case at being a complete uncultured ignoramus, you need to sanction yourself in that regard.

5. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,115 Times in 12,640 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,444 Times in 1,388 Posts
    Blog Entries

Australia....Yes absolutely.....America will abandon you too.

America is in collapse.

You need Plan B.
    I choose my own words like the Americans of olden times........before this dystopia arrived.

DARK AGES SUCK!

6. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye10 View Post

America is in collapse.

You need Plan B.
    America is not in collapse for the the following reasons: #1 the will of the majority at being fed up with tRump's lawlessly hacked atrocities and his Putin, in particular, whoring bs at giving tRump, his criminal family and team of un American atrocities the 2020 boot! This includes tRump and and his hell bound war on humanity barbaric criminals failed to achieve. As a result of crapping out on their war against Democracy and the civilized nature of humanity, they should hang for high treason based on punishment guidelines of U.S. Constitutional law at dealing with internal threats in particular:

Current‑dollar GDP increased 13.0 percent at an annual rate, or $684.4 billion, in the second quarter to a level of $22.72 trillion.
    Updates for the First Quarter of 2021."

https://www.bea.gov/news/2021/gross-...-annual-update
    Last edited by gemini104104; 09-16-2021 at 01:32 AM.

7. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,115 Times in 12,640 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,444 Times in 1,388 Posts
    Blog Entries

America is not in collapse for the the following reason to which tRump and and his hell bound war on humanity barbaric criminals failed to achieve:

Current‑dollar GDP increased 13.0 percent at an annual rate, or $684.4 billion, in the second quarter to a level of $22.72 trillion.
    Updates for the First Quarter of 2021."

https://www.bea.gov/news/2021/gross-...-annual-update
    Please go away, you are useless.
    I choose my own words like the Americans of olden times........before this dystopia arrived.

DARK AGES SUCK!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Hawkeye10 For This Post:

9. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 84 Times in 79 Posts

You talk a lot about who and what is "un-American", which suggests that you believe you understand the meaning of the word, "America".

But if I asked you to define the term "America" as it is still used today in 2021 (and not, BTW, in its geographical sense), or if I asked you to define what makes some a [I]bone fide American (by nature), you wouldn't be able to do it. That's because you are either pig-ignorant, or, you are afflicted with some kind mental disorder that has dramatically impaired your ability to think rationally (or perhaps a bit of both?).

If you think I'm wrong, please tell me what you believe is the correct meaning of the words "America" and "American."

Otherwise, keep your brainless cake-hole shut (permanently).

Dachshund

DLM....Dachshund Lives Matter !

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Dachshund For This Post:

11. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,007 Times in 2,639 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 404 Times in 391 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye10 View Post

America is in collapse.

You need Plan B.
    typical dumbfuck trump sucker response. they spew bullshit about biden being too friendly with china, then when biden gets UK to go along with arming Australia to help contain china if push comes to shove, they say he is too rough on china. fuck you. you are a sick little butthurt snowflake.

12. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,007 Times in 2,639 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 404 Times in 391 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dachshund View Post
    You talk a lot about who and what is "un-American", which suggests that you believe you understand the meaning of the word, "America".

But if I asked you to define the term "America" as it is still used today in 2021 (and not, BTW, in its geographical sense), or if I asked you to define what makes some a [I]bone fide American (by nature), you wouldn't be able to do it. That's because you are either pig-ignorant, or, you are afflicted with some kind mental disorder that has dramatically impaired your ability to think rationally (or perhaps a bit of both?).

If you think I'm wrong, please tell me what you believe is the correct meaning of the words "America" and "American."

Otherwise, keep your brainless cake-hole shut (permanently).

Dachshund

DLM....Dachshund Lives Matter !
    fuck you, pig. that's what real americans say to stupid shit assholes like you.

13. The Following User Groans At Hoosier Daddy For This Awful Post:

PostmodernProphet (09-16-2021)

14. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,427 Times in 5,874 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 6,519 Times in 6,260 Posts
    Blog Entries

'Our mob forget his name as well mate. So should your mob. He's a mongrel.'

Haw, haw.........................................haw.
    " First they came for the journalists...
    We don't know what happened after that . "

Maria Ressa.