Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Where can I collect my $10K bounty?

1. #46 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,406 Times in 10,036 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,947 Times in 2,728 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SmarterthanYou View Post
    the bottom line here is that you want to place blame on a parent who had ZERO ability to prevent it
    Completely fucking wrong.

She had 100% ability to prevent it by getting vaccinated, social distancing, and wearing a mask.

She didn't do any of that shit, and now her kid is dead because of that.

The only people who are going to die between now and November 2022 are the unvaccinated, and this sad, sad case proves it.
    When I die, turn me into a brick and use me to cave in the skull of a fascist

2. #47 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,617 Times in 2,816 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,328 Times in 1,225 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by LV426 View Post
    Well, Israel isn't the US, and the CDC is tracking breakthrough cases when they're reported.

So far, we haven't seen many breakthrough cases as Israel has. I'm not sure why, but I think population density probably has something to do with it.

Also, about 40% of Israel's population ISN'T FULLY VACCINATED, and those people are the ones spreading the disease around and causing these infections to happen.
    Israel has administered at least 14,600,357 doses of COVID vaccines so far. Assuming every person needs 2 doses, that’s enough to have vaccinated about 80.6% of the country’s population.

https://graphics.reuters.com/world-c...tories/israel/

would you like to lie again?
    A sad commentary on we, as a people, and our viewpoint of our freedom can be summed up like this. We have liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans, yet those very people look at Constitutionalists as radical and extreme.................so those liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans must believe that the constitution is radical and extreme.

3. #48 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

even if she were vaccinated, since vaccinated people can still contract and spread covid.
    Not at nearly the same rates as unvaccinated people.

But when you mix responsible people with irresponsible people, you end up making everyone irresponsible.

The concept of individualism has rotted out your brain.

Individualism isn't going to end a pandemic...collectivism is.

If you don't want to participate in the collectivism, then shut the fuck up and get the fuck out of the way.

4. #49 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Completely fucking wrong.

She had 100% ability to prevent it by getting vaccinated, social distancing, and wearing a mask.
    government officials have publically said that the vaccine does not prevent the contraction or spread of covid, so you are lying..........again
    A sad commentary on we, as a people, and our viewpoint of our freedom can be summed up like this. We have liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans, yet those very people look at Constitutionalists as radical and extreme.................so those liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans must believe that the constitution is radical and extreme.

5. #50 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

considering the level of comprehension you've displayed on various threads on this forum...........you telling me that I misunderstood somebody is fucking hilarious
    Then post it.

6. #51 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Not at nearly the same rates as unvaccinated people.

But when you mix responsible people with irresponsible people, you end up making everyone irresponsible.

The concept of individualism has rotted out your brain.

Individualism isn't going to end a pandemic...collectivism is.

If you don't want to participate in the collectivism, then shut the fuck up and get the fuck out of the way.
    why do you feel it necessary to stick to the lies you've been fed and to continue to proliferate them to the public?

7. #52 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

which could have happened anyway, vaccinated or not
    No! You don't know that...you don't know that any more than I know that had they been vaccinated, she'd still be alive.

Vaccinated people do not contract and spread COVID at the same rates as unvaccinated people, and vaccinated people largely DO NOT DIE FROM COVID if they do happen to get a breakthrough infection...and of course, there are going to be exceptions, but those exceptions are rare and are mostly around Old people with COPD.

8. #53 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

so the vaccine doesn't fucking work, does it?
    It sure does, which is why almost everyone choking to death on ventilators right now is unvaccinated.

9. #54 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

read those two sentences, again and again.........maybe you'll understand you've been duped.
    You have a 1 in 5 chance of dying from COVID if you contract it and are unvaccinated.

10. #55 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Israel has administered at least 14,600,357 doses of COVID vaccines so far.
    We can't have a debate until you get correct on the facts.

Around 63% of the Israeli population has been fully vaccinated, according to data compiled by Our World in Data.
    https://www.cnbc.com/2021/08/30/isra...ases-rise.html
    Attached Images Attached Images

11. #56 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

government officials have publically said that the vaccine does not prevent the contraction or spread of covid
    No! They didn't say that. What they said was that the vaccine offers MORE PROTECTION but isn't 100% guaranteed.

You are twisting their words and taking them to hyperbolic extremes because you are hyperbolically extreme.

Don't you think it's weird that the only people dying of COVID now are people who didn't get vaccinated?

12. #57 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

why do you feel it necessary to stick to the lies you've been fed and to continue to proliferate them to the public?
    I haven't lied about anything...you're the one who is lying about what other people say because you don't want to admit you don't know what the fuck you're talking about.

If you don't want to get vaccinated, then you're on COVID's side.

It's that simple.

And if you're on COVID's side, you're not on my side.

So I don't care what happens to you...

Just - when you eventually do get sick from COVID because you didn't get vaccinated, don't go to a hospital for treatment because they're just going to tell you that you should have gotten the shot.

And when you're choking on the fluid in your lungs as they shove a tube down your throat -while you're awake (!!!!!!)-, you can rest assured that at least you didn't get vaccinated!

The tube down my throat was enough for me to take every precaution to avoid COVID, so why isn't it enough for you? Do you...do you want a tube down your throat while you're awake? That sounds like hell to me.

13. #58 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

We can't have a debate until you get correct on the facts.

Around 63% of the Israeli population has been fully vaccinated, according to data compiled by Our World in Data.
    https://www.cnbc.com/2021/08/30/isra...ases-rise.html
    oh no. who to believe.......cnbc or reuters............

when it comes to this crap, you lefties know you're grasping at straws

14. #59 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

when it comes to this crap, you lefties know you're grasping at straws
    SMDH

15. #60 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

FROM YOUR LINK:

This vaccine rollout data is reported by the number of doses of coronavirus vaccines administered, not the number of people who have been vaccinated. Because most vaccines require two doses and many countries have different schedules to deliver the second dose, we don’t know with this data how many people have ultimately received both doses.