Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Where can I collect my $10K bounty?

1. #16 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,989 Times in 3,362 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 637 Times in 605 Posts

I have a question on the Tx law.

If someone from Michigan creates a gofundme with the intent to go to Tx to get an abortion, the law in Tx would seem to support any Texan that contributes money to that gofundme could be sued even if the abortion doesn't occur.
    If Greg Abbot from Austin, Tx contributed publicly to that gofundme, he could be sued and would not have an affirmative defense but would have to prove in court by a preponderance of evidence that he didn't actually contribute any money.
    "We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid."

"Any fool can criticize, condemn and complain - and most fools do."

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Poor Richard Saunders For This Post:

AProudLefty (09-15-2021), christiefan915 (09-16-2021), LV426 (09-15-2021)

3. #17 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,617 Times in 2,816 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,328 Times in 1,225 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by LV426 View Post
    I'd like to collect the $10K bounties for two people in TX who facilitated the post-birth abortion of a 4-year old:

Texas girl, 4, dies of COVID-19 after being infected by anti-vax mom
    https://nypost.com/2021/09/13/texas-...site%20buttons

She knowingly and deliberately facilitated her daughter's death.

How is that not worth a $10K bounty??
    this is even more pathetic and evil than you fucksticks dancing in the blood of gunshot victims..........and you fucking know this.
    A sad commentary on we, as a people, and our viewpoint of our freedom can be summed up like this. We have liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans, yet those very people look at Constitutionalists as radical and extreme.................so those liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans must believe that the constitution is radical and extreme.

4. #18 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,406 Times in 10,036 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,947 Times in 2,728 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SmarterthanYou View Post
    this is even more pathetic and evil than you fucksticks dancing in the blood of gunshot victims..........and you fucking know this.
    What are you talking about?

This girl was murdered by her "pro-life" parents.
    When I die, turn me into a brick and use me to cave in the skull of a fascist

5. #19 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

What are you talking about?

This girl was murdered by her "pro-life" parents.
    i'm talking about your total and complete ignorance about anything.

1. can vaccinated people still contract and spread covid?
    A sad commentary on we, as a people, and our viewpoint of our freedom can be summed up like this. We have liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans, yet those very people look at Constitutionalists as radical and extreme.................so those liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans must believe that the constitution is radical and extreme.

6. #20 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

i'm talking about your total and complete ignorance about anything.
    What am I missing here?

If it's not murder, then what is it?

7. #21 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

can vaccinated people still contract and spread covid?
    Yes.

But they won't end up in the hospital, on a ventilator.

So it's the difference from being just sick, to being sick enough that you need a tube shoved down your throat.

What is so hard to understand about that bargain?

8. #22 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Yes.
    2. is the weak assed non vaccine given to children under the age of 12?

9. #23 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

2. is the weak assed non vaccine given to children under the age of 12?
    It's not weak, it's very strong...it just doesn't work when you're surrounded by people who haven't gotten it, but are disease vectors because they don't wash their hands or wear a mask.

Football players still get concussions despite wearing helmets...so, because of that, should football players just not wear helmets?

10. #24 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

It's not weak, it's very strong...it just doesn't work when you're surrounded by people who haven't gotten it, but are disease vectors because they don't wash their hands or wear a mask.

Football players still get concussions despite wearing helmets...so, because of that, should football players just not wear helmets?
    that is a non answer to my very direct question.

is that 40% efficacy vaccine, or it's 'booster' available to children under the age of 12?

11. #25 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

that is a non answer to my very direct question.
    I fucking answered it, didn't I?

is that 40% efficacy vaccine, or it's 'booster' available to children under the age of 12?
    WTF are you talking about? What vaccine has 40% efficacy? Where are you getting that number? Why is nothing you are saying making any sense?

And no, right now, kids can't get the vaccine...which is why it's important for adults to, otherwise you end up with dead 4 year olds like in the OP.

12. #26 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I fucking answered it, didn't I?
    no, you did not answer the question

WTF are you talking about? What vaccine has 40% efficacy? Where are you getting that number? Why is nothing you are saying making any sense?
    https://www.cnbc.com/2021/07/23/delt...e-illness.html

And no, right now, kids can't get the vaccine...which is why it's important for adults to, otherwise you end up with dead 4 year olds like in the OP.
    NOW you answered the second question...........so lets revisit question number one.........can vaccinated people still contract and spread covid??????

13. #27 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I mean, in the headline:

Israel says Pfizer Covid vaccine is just 39% effective as delta spreads, but still prevents severe illness

14. #28 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

NOW you answered the second question...........so lets revisit question number one.........can vaccinated people still contract and spread covid??????
    Yes, why are you leading us around in circles? What is it you hope to accomplish here?

15. #29 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Yes, why are you leading us around in circles? What is it you hope to accomplish here?
    the answer is very clear. you want to blame an unvaccinated parent for the death of a 4 year old who couldn't get the vaccine, even when the vaccine does not PREVENT the spread of covid...........

wake your stupid fucking idiot ass up and smell the coffee, for once.

16. #30 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

the answer is very clear. you want to blame an unvaccinated parent for the death of a 4 year old who couldn't get the vaccine, even when the vaccine does not PREVENT the spread of covid
    It does prevent the spread of COVID, but everyone needs to be vaccinated in order for it to work best.

You can't half-ass vaccinations...it has to be with your whole ass.

If her stupid mother had gotten vaccinated and wore a mask, she probably wouldn't have contracted COVID and given it to her family.

And certainly if she and her husband were vaccinated, if they DID contract COVID, their case wouldn't be severe.

The vaccine protects YOU from contracting a form of COVID that can kill you...and it's not just "the flu" as we are seeing in the deaths of children that are starting to pile up.