Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Where can I collect my $10K bounty?

1. #31 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,422 Times in 10,049 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,947 Times in 2,728 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SmarterthanYou View Post
    the answer is very clear. you want to blame an unvaccinated parent for the death of a 4 year old who couldn't get the vaccine, even when the vaccine does not PREVENT the spread of covid...........

wake your stupid fucking idiot ass up and smell the coffee, for once.
    Do you think it's just a coincidence that all of the COVID deaths now are pretty much unvaccinated people?
    When I die, turn me into a brick and use me to cave in the skull of a fascist

2. #32 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,617 Times in 2,816 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,328 Times in 1,225 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by LV426 View Post
    It does prevent the spread of COVID, but everyone needs to be vaccinated in order for it to work best.
    bullshit. the CDC and Fauci have even said it does not............wake up

If her stupid mother had gotten vaccinated and wore a mask, she probably wouldn't have contracted COVID and given it to her family.
    there is absolutely no way you can prove that, so all this rant of yours is just craptastic bullshit

And certainly if she and her husband were vaccinated, if they DID contract COVID, their case wouldn't be severe.
    this is about the kid, not the parents. stay on track

The vaccine protects YOU from contracting a form of COVID that can kill you...and it's not just "the flu" as we are seeing in the deaths of children that are starting to pile up.
    but it does NOT protect you from contracting it nor from spreading it to others who cannot be vaccinated..............thus it's weakness and lack of effectiveness
    A sad commentary on we, as a people, and our viewpoint of our freedom can be summed up like this. We have liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans, yet those very people look at Constitutionalists as radical and extreme.................so those liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans must believe that the constitution is radical and extreme.

3. #33 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Do you think it's just a coincidence that all of the COVID deaths now are pretty much unvaccinated people?
    irrelevant to the topic at hand.............try less distraction and deflection
    A sad commentary on we, as a people, and our viewpoint of our freedom can be summed up like this. We have liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans, yet those very people look at Constitutionalists as radical and extreme.................so those liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans must believe that the constitution is radical and extreme.

4. #34 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

the answer is very clear. you want to blame an unvaccinated parent for the death of a 4 year old who couldn't get the vaccine, even when the vaccine does not PREVENT the spread of covid...........

wake your stupid fucking idiot ass up and smell the coffee, for once.
    Also, let's talk about how rare breakthrough cases actually are...because they are rare.

So far, the CDC has logged only 14,115 cases of people who were vaccinated, but still contracted COVID and ended up in the hospital or died.

That's 14,115 cases out of 176,000,000 people...or 0.008%.

So you are getting all worked up about 0.008% of breakthrough infections that resulted in serious treatment.

Now, of those 14,115 cases, the vast, vast, vast majority are people age 65+ with cardiopulmonary disease, which is a disease that COVID exacerbates regardless of your vaccine status.

The deaths of the Olds from breakthrough cases should tell you why it's so important for everyone to be vaccinated.

If you are truly concerned about breakthrough infections, then you should be urging everyone to wear a mask and get vaccinated so we can stop community transmission.

5. #35 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

bullshit. the CDC and Fauci have even said it does not............wake up
    They never said that.

You misunderstood what they said, or someone lied to you about what they said.

6. #36 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Also, let's talk about how rare breakthrough cases actually are...because they are rare.

So far, the CDC has logged only 14,115 cases of people who were vaccinated, but still contracted COVID and ended up in the hospital or died.

That's 14,115 cases out of 176,000,000 people...or 0.008%.

So you are getting all worked up about 0.008% of breakthrough infections that resulted in serious treatment.

Now, of those 14,115 cases, the vast, vast, vast majority are people age 65+ with cardiopulmonary disease, which is a disease that COVID exacerbates regardless of your vaccine status.

The deaths of the Olds from breakthrough cases should tell you why it's so important for everyone to be vaccinated.
    you should recheck your information, especially with the israeli article i posted earlier..........you seem to have some very big blinders on where it concerns the misinformation......or maybe just lack of credible information, that fauci and the CDC actually have

the bottom line here is that you want to place blame on a parent who had ZERO ability to prevent it, even if she were vaccinated, since vaccinated people can still contract and spread covid. that is something you need to admit to yourself about 4 dozen times......maybe you'll understand it then

7. #37 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

They never said that.

You misunderstood what they said, or someone lied to you about what they said.
    considering the level of comprehension you've displayed on various threads on this forum...........you telling me that I misunderstood somebody is fucking hilarious

8. #38 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

there is absolutely no way you can prove that
    You're right!

Unless I have a TemPad that lets me travel between different timelines and realities, I can't prove that had she gotten vaccinated and wore a mask, she would have not killed her kid...

But I can come to that conclusion based on the fact that the people clogging up ICU's and ER's right now are unvaccinated dipshits.

9. #39 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

his is about the kid, not the parents. stay on track
    The kid caught COVID from her parents...so the parents brought it into the home and infected their child.

So they are completely and totally relevant here...the actions of her parents are what caused her death.

10. #40 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

but it does NOT protect you from contracting it nor from spreading it to others who cannot be vaccinated..............thus it's weakness and lack of effectiveness
    Yes it does.

There have only been 14,000 breakthrough infections that resulted in serious medical treatment out of 176 million vaccinated adults.

And those 14,000 breakthrough cases were largely old people with COPD, who were vaccinated, but were still at risk because of their COPD.

11. #41 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

The kid caught COVID from her parents...so the parents brought it into the home and infected their child.

So they are completely and totally relevant here...the actions of her parents are what caused her death.
    which could have happened anyway, vaccinated or not...........so the vaccine doesn't fucking work, does it?

12. #42 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

irrelevant to the topic at hand.............try less distraction and deflection
    How is it irrelevant?

You're saying the vaccine isn't effective, yet nearly 100% of the people dying from COVID are unvaccinated.

13. #43 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Yes it does.

There have only been 14,000 breakthrough infections
    read those two sentences, again and again.........maybe you'll understand you've been duped.

14. #44 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

you should recheck your information, especially with the israeli article i posted earlier
    Well, Israel isn't the US, and the CDC is tracking breakthrough cases when they're reported.

So far, we haven't seen many breakthrough cases as Israel has. I'm not sure why, but I think population density probably has something to do with it.

Also, about 40% of Israel's population ISN'T FULLY VACCINATED, and those people are the ones spreading the disease around and causing these infections to happen.

15. #45 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

you seem to have some very big blinders on where it concerns the misinformation......or maybe just lack of credible information, that fauci and the CDC actually have
    No one at the CDC or in Fauci office is withholding any data or information.

Florida's elected officials are the ones withholding data and information.

You have ONE study out of Israel, a country that only has a 60% vaccination rate.