Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: China Joey gasbag orders Americans to get the Covid-19 "vaccine"

1. #46 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 27 Times in 27 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PoliTalker View Post
    Best wishes OldMercsRule,

I'm sorry. I only talk to polite people. You've found your way to my Permanent Ignore List. I appreciate the lack of foul language. It is refreshing and commendable. Thanks for that much.

But the disdain shown in your post is palpable and unacceptable. Functional political conversations involve two people who treat one another as equals. The condescending attitude of your post attempts to establish an uneven relationship in which you see yourself as knowing things that others do not and it is to your own entertainment to disseminate this fictitious superior knowledge down to others.

If I don't call it out and do something about it at once then it is tacit acceptance.

In a word, um, no. I refuse to enter the relationship you had in mind. Better to identify such attempts at the outset and cut them off right then and there. You become the latest public example that I mean exactly what I say in my Signature.

Good day and good life. I hope you learn how to better relate to others who do not share your views in the future, but even if that happens I won't be a part of it because you poisoned any chance of friendship by taking this stance. Too bad. We might have had some interesting conversations. Oh well. To each his or her own. Bye!

Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate!
    I'm honored to make yer "PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed"!!!!!

Yip Yip YAHOOOOO!!!!

Yer response to actual real world facts, and logic is typical, (albeit a bit more polite), of Marxists such as yersef who run from actual debate where the real facts don't align with yer emotional fake narrative you spewed out on another thread.

Marxists such as yersef: cornsume copious amounts of fake news coordinated by the nanny gubment you folks worship.

I understand how yer approach blurs actual facts with fiction propaganda.

Even though you will ignore me, (and the volume of actual real world facts I bring to the table), others may benefit from the unvarnished truth which has been censored by the media n' yer nanny Marxist gubment.

Have a good life, n' ya may wanna ponder the facts I brought to the table before ya step up n' take the booster shot.

2. #47 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,422 Times in 10,049 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,947 Times in 2,728 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by OldMercsRule View Post
    Cosmo, see this, (\/\/\/).

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/32908214/

There is a lot more information that suggests that ADE is a huge risk.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7943455/
    The only people listening to this asshole are the people who we don't want to get vaccinated, and want to see choke to death on ventilators.

So thanks for helping Democrats retain control of government next year by offering the worst possible advice to the "very fine people".
    When I die, turn me into a brick and use me to cave in the skull of a fascist

3. #48 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,422 Times in 10,049 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,947 Times in 2,728 Posts

Have a good life, n' ya may wanna ponder the facts I brought to the table before ya step up n' take the booster shot.[/COLOR]
    By all means, encourage all your family and friends to skip the vaccine.

I'm supportive of you doing this because I know that it's going to result in enough Conservative deaths to make the difference in next year's elections.
    When I die, turn me into a brick and use me to cave in the skull of a fascist

4. The Following User Says Thank You to LV426 For This Post:

Joe Capitalist (09-16-2021)

5. #49 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Poor Richard Saunders View Post
    I hope you included the 18 women over 70 who had birth defects and the 3 men who experienced birth defects as a result of the vaccine in your numbers.

Somehow I doubt you have ever opened VAERs or looked at it. You certainly haven't read the disclaimer on OpenVAERs.
    "18 Women n' 3 men" hardly impact the huge numbers of very serious issues and side effects of the failed mRNA vaccines.

N' yer wrong about my knowledge and use of VAERS, which actually significantly understates the (massive and unprecedented) problems with the Covid-19 vaccines.

The serious side effects that cause life altering cardiovascular issues, and nerve problems are the REAL DEAL.

Ignore at yer peril.

Carry on now... burp...

6. #50 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Grumpy View Post
    I want to take time to specifically thank you for the ADE information. I was unaware of it. I have paid attention to the plague numbers among the vaxxed in Israel. But the pro-muzzie JPP dimlibs ignore what's really happening. If you have a bit more about ADE that's written on a non-scientific level ... I'd like to peruse it.

Thanks again
    You are very welcome. These vaccines are a real problem. I'm glad you picked up useful information, as that is a was my primary reason for this thread.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to OldMercsRule For This Post:

Grumpy (09-16-2021)

8. #51 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Actually, I can do math.
    Number of vaccination doses - 382,294,795 - Deaths you claim occurred - 14,506
    US Population - 328,200,000 - Deaths from Covid - 685,240

Simple algebra tells me that getting the vaccine is about 50 times safer than waiting to see if I get Covid and die from it.
    Show me any previous vaccine, (EVER IN HISTORY) that has had anywhere near the level of well documented problems that these covid-19 vaccines have.

9. #52 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,068 Times in 3,418 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 643 Times in 611 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Grumpy View Post
    Let us start a timer to see how long it takes the JPP dimlibs to scream "FAKE NEWS" ... time starts NOW
    I don't have to claim it is fake news. I only had to read the story to see the claim that Uttar Pradesh was Covid-19 free was false.
    Overall, the state has a total of 199 active cases,
    Then I only needed to do a simple google search to find that what measures were being practiced in Uttar Pradesh.

A stringent "trace, test and treat" measure, vaccination and partial curfews have paid dividends in restricting Covid-19 spread.
    Uttar Pradesh is racing past other Indian states in attempting to mitigate the anticipated third wave of Covid-19 through vaccination.

The state administered over 3,61,787 doses of vaccine till 7 pm on Wednesday, taking the total tally to 9,01,51,915.
    More than 8000 people have been fined in the state till date for violation of social distancing norms and for not wearing masks.[57]
    It seems that there is a mask mandate in Uttar Pradesh and people that violate it are getting fined.
    "We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid."

"Any fool can criticize, condemn and complain - and most fools do."

10. #53 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,364 Times in 6,036 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 602 Times in 566 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Phantasmal View Post
    Another Covidiot.
    Chances are he'll be dead soon from COVID. We can only hope.

Judge Juan M. Merchan wrote that Trump “appears to take the position that his situation and this case are unique and that the pre-trial publicity will never subside. However, this view does not align with reality.”

11. #54 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,068 Times in 3,418 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 643 Times in 611 Posts

"18 Women n' 3 men" hardly impact the huge numbers of very serious issues and side effects of the failed mRNA vaccines.

N' yer wrong about my knowledge and use of VAERS, which actually significantly understates the (massive and unprecedented) problems with the Covid-19 vaccines.

The serious side effects that cause life altering cardiovascular issues, and nerve problems are the REAL DEAL.

Ignore at yer peril.

Carry on now... burp...
    Ok. Tell us how you searched on VAERs. I am curious as to which terms you used.
    Then tell us what the disclaimer on VAERs says about the data. Tell us when you read the disclaimer and agreed you had read it.
    "We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid."

"Any fool can criticize, condemn and complain - and most fools do."

12. #55 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Be sure n' get that booster: dip stick.

BTW: Dr. Robert Malone, (the primary scientist who pioneered mRNA), said that fools like you who get "vaccinated" are the "variant factories" that will lead to very aggressive Covid-19 variants. Not too bright are ya? burp...
    Variant factories? And you're fucking dumb enough to believe that. Do you also believe in injecting disinfectant. Gomer? Trump said it so I'm guessing you believe that, too.
    Do some more research, Gomer. The cherry-picking of your info is fatally flawed. And you're a REAL fucking idiot if you think anybody on this forum or any forum believes any of the bullshit you spew. But, have at it if that's what floats your boat. Too bad you haven't found a better way to waste your time.

Judge Juan M. Merchan wrote that Trump “appears to take the position that his situation and this case are unique and that the pre-trial publicity will never subside. However, this view does not align with reality.”

13. #56 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by LV426 View Post
    The only people listening to this asshole are the people who we don't want to get vaccinated, and want to see choke to death on ventilators.

So thanks for helping Democrats retain control of government next year by offering the worst possible advice to the "very fine people".
    Many people that have significant morbidity risks will choose to take the vaccine; (I don't have a problem with that).

I'm not an "anti-vaxer".

Even though the risks of very damaging side effects are huge, they hopefully evaluate the available information, (which isn't easy due to the censorship by the corrupt media and medical establishment).

if in their own judgement, (with the help of their Doctor, [who can loose their license to practice if they go against the Marxist push from the AMA et al as shown on a related thread]), they do the risk reward analysis and cornclude that the best path is to take the vaccine.

I would never wish ill on yer family or friends, (dim wit Democrats or not), and I don't appreciate the partisan crap you spew.

That said: it is not lost on me and many others that a number of dim wit Democrat Governors actively worked to murder nursing home patients, which usually have learned during their lives that Marxism and censorship of free speech isn't the American way as codified in our founding documents.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to OldMercsRule For This Post:

Grumpy (09-16-2021)

15. #57 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I'm supportive of you doing this because I know that it's going to result in enough Conservative deaths to make the difference in next year's elections.
    FUCK YOU!

16. #58 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Dr. Malone is one individual, butt: he is not alone. The three "vaccines" that have "emergency FDA approval" have many world renowned scientists that agree with Dr. Malone's concerns.

If you have the ability to engage in critical thought, (unknown at this point), have ya pondered the experience Israel has had?

https://www.deseret.com/coronavirus/...cinated-people

Now it is clear that yer not in Albert Einstein's league, (yer prolly in the league of a below average rock), butt: if one of the most highly vaccinated countries in the world is having post vaccine hospitalizations and deaths; wouldn't ya ponder the issue just a wee bit?

Some people drink so much gubment/media cool aid they loose their ability to think clearly, (if you ever had that ability). burp...
    I see you went to the Donald Trump School of Grammar, Billy Bob. Keep posting. We enjoy the comedy.

17. #59 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I don't have to claim it is fake news. I only had to read the story to see the claim that Uttar Pradesh was Covid-19 free was false.

Then I only needed to do a simple google search to find that what measures were being practiced in Uttar Pradesh.

It seems that there is a mask mandate in Uttar Pradesh and people that violate it are getting fined.
    Minor points.

The real issue is that existing very inexpensive and available medicine that has proven safe for decades is ignored or even worse censored and providers have been cancelled for saving lives.

18. #60 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Joe Capitalist For This Post:

LV426 (09-16-2021)