1. #31 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,108 Times in 13,083 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,908 Times in 5,169 Posts
    Blog Entries

Hello OldMercsRule,

Quote Originally Posted by OldMercsRule View Post
    If this "vaccine" is such a success, why is the world experiencing post "vaccine" record levels of Covid-19 infection, specifically in the most "vaccinated" areas?
    A - Because not enough people got vaccinated. That is also why almost all the people in the ICUs and the morgues of those regions were not vaccinated (although most of them recant and wish they had gotten vaccinated before they die...)
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

2. #32 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,917 Times in 1,477 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 77 Times in 75 Posts
    Blog Entries

HUGE: Uttar Pradesh, India Announces State Is COVID-19 Free Proving the Effectiveness of “Deworming Drug” IVERMECTIN

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...ug-ivermectin/

Our medical establishment, media, and Federal Gubment are hopelessly corrupt.
    Let us start a timer to see how long it takes the JPP dimlibs to scream "FAKE NEWS" ... time starts NOW

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Grumpy For This Post:

OldMercsRule (09-15-2021)

4. #33 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,822 Times in 1,527 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 73 Times in 73 Posts

On another note joe biden was happy to see his son hunter and his friends were united when he walked in on the vaxing themselves.
    Joe was proud of how they were working together

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Bulletbob For This Post:

Grumpy (09-16-2021)

6. #34 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,579 Times in 15,814 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,951 Times in 1,862 Posts

ADE is not supposed to be a thing with COVID vaxxes. Beyond my ability to comment further
    ~
    https://www.chop.edu/centers-program...t-and-vaccines
    ADE – In this scenario, the antibodies that the vaccine generated actually help the virus infect greater numbers of cells than it would have on its own. In this situation, the antibodies bind to the virus and help it more easily get into cells than it would on its own. The result is often more severe illness than if the person had been unvaccinated. ADE can occur after disease and has on occasion been identified following vaccination, as described below. Any vaccine that has been found to cause ADE has stopped being used or, more recently as described below for dengue vaccine, been recommended only for those who will not be affected by ADE. Evidence of ADE has not emerged for COVID-19 vaccines even though concerns have been raised.

7. #35 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 27 Times in 27 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PoliTalker View Post
    Hello OldMercsRule,

A - Because not enough people got vaccinated. That is also why almost all the people in the ICUs and the morgues of those regions were not vaccinated (although most of them recant and wish they had gotten vaccinated before they die...)

You really don't get it do you? Leaky so called "vaccines" that don't stop infection or spread, allow the virus to mutate more rapidly can NEVER stop the spread of a very contagious viral agent that mutates constantly.

Read the information, (ya know: real world facts), I posted from Israel. Hospitals and ICUs are full of sick vaccinated people. Your Gubment, the media and big tech are lying to you. The Covid-19 statistics are exaggerated to scare true Gubment worshipers like you. As time passes and boosters are forced on people things may get significantly worse, (i hope not). Those spike proteins cause blood clotting and other real serious issues. Look at the VAERS information. There have never been this level of problems on any past "approved" vaccine.

You need to hit the books, (if you have basic comprehension), you might get it eventually.

8. #36 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by anatta View Post
    ADE is not supposed to be a thing with COVID vaxxes. Beyond my ability to comment further
    ~
    https://www.chop.edu/centers-program...t-and-vaccines
    ADE – In this scenario, the antibodies that the vaccine generated actually help the virus infect greater numbers of cells than it would have on its own. In this situation, the antibodies bind to the virus and help it more easily get into cells than it would on its own. The result is often more severe illness than if the person had been unvaccinated. ADE can occur after disease and has on occasion been identified following vaccination, as described below. Any vaccine that has been found to cause ADE has stopped being used or, more recently as described below for dengue vaccine, been recommended only for those who will not be affected by ADE. Evidence of ADE has not emerged for COVID-19 vaccines even though concerns have been raised.
    Then I guess you aren't as informed as you usually are. ADE is the primary risk with mRNA vaccines: Cosmo

9. #37 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

The media, big tech et al, will do everything they can to push positive propaganda about their vaccines. ADE is a major risk and we shall see how things progress.

10. #38 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Cosmo, see this, (\/\/\/).

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/32908214/

There is a lot more information that suggests that ADE is a huge risk.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7943455/
    Last edited by OldMercsRule; 09-15-2021 at 11:59 PM.

11. #39 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,597 Times in 1,937 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 661 Times in 608 Posts

Rejoice Marxists, yer hero: extra stupid totally corrupt China Joe orders "vaccine" shots for all.

Most of the information about actual facts and experience regarding the failed Covid-19 "vaccines" has been censored by the Gubment coordinated media n' big tech.

Here are a few of the heavily censored items you should ponder if you haven't succumbed to pressure from the corrupt medical elites, our corrupt gubment, and the corrupt media.

https://www.wnd.com/2021/09/soaring-...ths-skyrocket/

https://welovetrump.com/2021/09/14/s...east-one-dose/

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/cornell-university/

https://www.openvaers.com/covid-data

https://rightwirereport.com/2021/09/...e-on-vaccines/

https://www.brighteon.com/0aedd76e-6...0-d6913f467ba8

https://www.redvoicemedia.com/video/...o-about-covid/

I'm no medical expert, n' with only one functional brain cell, I'm not the sharpest knife in the drawer. That said: I'd be cautious about a "vaccine" that doesn't stop you from getting Covid-19, doesn't stop you from spreading Covid-19, n' doesn't seem to work very well as a Covid-19 therapeutic.

If this "vaccine" is such a success, why is the world experiencing post "vaccine" record levels of Covid-19 infection, specifically in the most "vaccinated" areas?

If you still have critical thinking skills why not ponder the facts laid out in the links I've posted above.
    tRump and his trolls at farting out their hell bound usual gasbag of uncivilized and indecent type of misinformation rubbish! It all amounts to a well orchestrated pile of fake sources of something that isn't fit to be used as shitty toilet paper.

12. #40 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by gemini104104 View Post
    tRump and his trolls at farting out their hell bound usual gasbag of uncivilized and indecent type of misinformation rubbish! It all amounts to a well orchestrated pile of fake sources of something that isn't fit to be used as shitty toilet paper.
    You wouldn't know the difference between fact or fiction if it bit ya in yer arse: FUCK STICK.

I've presented actual facts that people who still have critical thinking skills can use to form an opinion based on real world information.

Fiction is what Marxists in the Gubment and media use to try to scare and control people, extra stupid fuck stick clowns like you are perfect little lemmings to advance their narrative.

Pfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffft ... a little greenhouse gas, breathe deep...

13. #41 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Grumpy View Post
    Let us start a timer to see how long it takes the JPP dimlibs to scream "FAKE NEWS" ... time starts NOW
    Quote Originally Posted by gemini104104 View Post
    Yup, spot on prediction: Grumpy, (it didn't take long at all 20:03 to 12:20 a little over four hours).

These extra stupid Marxists are so used to using the "FAKE NEWS" and censoring actual facts that it shocks 'em n' gets them all butt hurt when a few actual facts are presented.

14. #42 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,108 Times in 13,083 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,908 Times in 5,169 Posts
    Blog Entries

Best wishes OldMercsRule,

You really don't get it do you? Leaky so called "vaccines" that don't stop infection or spread, allow the virus to mutate more rapidly can NEVER stop the spread of a very contagious viral agent that mutates constantly.

Read the information, (ya know: real world facts), I posted from Israel. Hospitals and ICUs are full of sick vaccinated people. Your Gubment, the media and big tech are lying to you. The Covid-19 statistics are exaggerated to scare true Gubment worshipers like you. As time passes and boosters are forced on people things may get significantly worse, (i hope not). Those spike proteins cause blood clotting and other real serious issues. Look at the VAERS information. There have never been this level of problems on any past "approved" vaccine.

You need to hit the books, (if you have basic comprehension), you might get it eventually.
    I'm sorry. I only talk to polite people. You've found your way to my Permanent Ignore List. I appreciate the lack of foul language. It is refreshing and commendable. Thanks for that much.

But the disdain shown in your post is palpable and unacceptable. Functional political conversations involve two people who treat one another as equals. The condescending attitude of your post attempts to establish an uneven relationship in which you see yourself as knowing things that others do not and it is to your own entertainment to disseminate this fictitious superior knowledge down to others.

If I don't call it out and do something about it at once then it is tacit acceptance.

In a word, um, no. I refuse to enter the relationship you had in mind. Better to identify such attempts at the outset and cut them off right then and there. You become the latest public example that I mean exactly what I say in my Signature.

Good day and good life. I hope you learn how to better relate to others who do not share your views in the future, but even if that happens I won't be a part of it because you poisoned any chance of friendship by taking this stance. Too bad. We might have had some interesting conversations. Oh well. To each his or her own. Bye!

Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate!
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

15. #43 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,069 Times in 3,419 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 643 Times in 611 Posts

VAERS is the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System put in place in 1990. It is a voluntary reporting system that has been estimated to account for only 1% (see the Lazarus Report) of vaccine injuries. OpenVAERS is built from the HHS data available for download at vaers.hhs.gov.

The OpenVAERS Project allows browsing and searching of the reports without the need to compose an advanced search (more advanced searches can be done at medalerts.org or vaers.hhs.gov).

REPORTS OF VACCINE ADVERSE EVENTS IN VAERS

14,506 COVID Vaccine Reported Deaths / 23,393 Total Reported Deaths

58,440 Total COVID Vaccine Reported Hospitalizations/136,256 Total Reported Hospitalizations

675,591 COVID Vaccine Adverse Event Reports

Through September 03, 2021

Fer those too lazy ta open the VAERS linc.
    I hope you included the 18 women over 70 who had birth defects and the 3 men who experienced birth defects as a result of the vaccine in your numbers.

Somehow I doubt you have ever opened VAERs or looked at it. You certainly haven't read the disclaimer on OpenVAERs.
    "We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid."

"Any fool can criticize, condemn and complain - and most fools do."

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Poor Richard Saunders For This Post:

Phantasmal (09-16-2021)

17. #44 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,917 Times in 1,477 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 77 Times in 75 Posts
    Blog Entries

Yup, spot on prediction: Grumpy, (it didn't take long at all 20:03 to 12:20 a little over four hours).

These extra stupid Marxists are so used to using the "FAKE NEWS" and censoring actual facts that it shocks 'em n' gets them all butt hurt when a few actual facts are presented.
    I want to take time to specifically thank you for the ADE information. I was unaware of it. I have paid attention to the plague numbers among the vaxxed in Israel. But the pro-muzzie JPP dimlibs ignore what's really happening. If you have a bit more about ADE that's written on a non-scientific level ... I'd like to peruse it.

Thanks again

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Grumpy For This Post:

OldMercsRule (09-16-2021)

19. #45 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,069 Times in 3,419 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 643 Times in 611 Posts

Butt yer so fucking stupid that 14,506 deaths mean nothing????
    Actually, I can do math.
    Number of vaccination doses - 382,294,795 - Deaths you claim occurred - 14,506
    US Population - 328,200,000 - Deaths from Covid - 685,240

Simple algebra tells me that getting the vaccine is about 50 times safer than waiting to see if I get Covid and die from it.
    "We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid."

"Any fool can criticize, condemn and complain - and most fools do."

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Poor Richard Saunders For This Post:

Phantasmal (09-16-2021)