Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3910111213

Thread: China Joey gasbag orders Americans to get the Covid-19 "vaccine"

1. #181 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 27 Times in 27 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ExpressLane View Post
    A lot of pregnant nurses are refusing the vaccine. The has been reports of a high miscarriage rate after receiving the vaccine. The government has ZERO right to force them to take the vaccine.
    A whole lot of the medical professionals are refusing to take the jab, (many: [the informed ones], are aware of the issues I've brought forth in this thread). Who would take it if informed, (unless they have massive health issues), where in their judgement the risks of potential Covid-19 outweighs the clear downside of these leaky "vaccines"?

2. #182 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Covid medical protocols are flawed and killing people – – READ THIS. DO NOT DISMISS IT. ADMIT IT. YOU’VE BEEN USED. YOU TRUSTED UNTRUSTWORTHY PEOPLE WHO HAVE BEEN WRONG ABOUT MOST EVERYTHING.

https://iotwreport.com/covidiots-rea...st-everything/

Hmmmmm.... burp...

3. #183 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,101 Times in 21,165 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,307 Times in 1,235 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by OldMercsRule View Post
    Be sure n' get that booster: dip stick.

BTW: Dr. Robert Malone, (the primary scientist who pioneered mRNA), said that fools like you who get "vaccinated" are the "variant factories" that will lead to very aggressive Covid-19 variants. Not too bright are ya? burp...
    I’m not saying he’s right or wrong but I’ve wondered about that for months.

*In theory* a max vax campaign could lead to vax resistant strains by the identical evolutionary mechanism that produces antibiotic resistant strains of bacteria. It’s a big reason I’ve advocated for a targeted vax campaign. If Biden wants to play fascist hardball, cut Medicare for seniors who won’t get vaccinated. Watch how fast vax hesitant seniors line up for the jab. Same ditto for people on Medicaid with more than one comorbid factor.

But no, it’s ALWAYS the one size fits all approach. It may well be that vaccinating people with ~0 risk of hospitalization or death is totally counterproductive. Why force an NBA star to risk his career from vax induced myocarditis when he has practically no chance of dying from the bug?

It’s stupid, to be blunt.
    Coup has started. First of many steps. Impeachment will follow ultimately~WB attorney Mark Zaid, January 2017

4. #184 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Omar View Post
    I’m not saying he’s right or wrong but I’ve wondered about that for months.

*In theory* a max vax campaign could lead to vax resistant strains by the identical evolutionary mechanism that produces antibiotic resistant strains of bacteria. It’s a big reason I’ve advocated for a targeted vax campaign. If Biden wants to play fascist hardball, cut Medicare for seniors who won’t get vaccinated. Watch how fast vax hesitant seniors line up for the jab. Same ditto for people on Medicaid with more than one comorbid factor.

But no, it’s ALWAYS the one size fits all approach. It may well be that vaccinating people with ~0 risk of hospitalization or death is totally counterproductive. Why force an NBA star to risk his career from vax induced myocarditis when he has practically no chance of dying from the bug?

It’s stupid, to be blunt.
    Yes it is stupid and very dangerous.

Look at Vaers, (massive serious side effects and deaths), and the articles from Malone posted in this thread, look at the experience in Israel, (of the most "vaccinated" countries) and Seattle metro, (Seattle is one of the highest vax rates in the country). Both places have set record number of cases, post "vaccine", (seem to have peaked recently). Massive numbers of "vaccinated" people and record level of COVID-19 caseload. If it works so well, why the spikes that set new and recent records?

Many other areas of highly "vaccinated" people are having the same problem, where a huge Indian State with single digit rates of Vaccinated people, are nearly Covid-19 free.

The real question is are we gonna experience ADE?

https://rivercitymalone.com/health/c...t-enhancement/

I'm not anti-vax, I'm fully vaccinated with conventional proven vaccines, not the mRNA crap.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to OldMercsRule For This Post:

Darth Omar (09-28-2021)

6. #185 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Johnson & Johnson: ‘Kids Shouldn’t Get A F*cking [COVID] Vaccine;’ There are “Unknown Repercussions”

https://generaldispatch.whatfinger.c...repercussions/

Hmmmm.... burp...

7. #186 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,823 Times in 17,257 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,596 Times in 4,274 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by OldMercsRule View Post
    A whole lot of the medical professionals are refusing to take the jab, (many: [the informed ones], are aware of the issues I've brought forth in this thread). Who would take it if informed, (unless they have massive health issues), where in their judgement the risks of potential Covid-19 outweighs the clear downside of these leaky "vaccines"?
    Define a lot. Over 90 percent of health professionals have gotten the shot. We have shown that the mandate cuts into the pool of anti-vaxxers. The idea that they should be permitted to not do the healthcare that the hospital advocates is absurd. If they do not want a vaccine, then stay home. The stance of the hospitals is that it cuts down on spreading Covid. Why would they want a person who does not believe that working for them?

8. #187 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Nordberg View Post
    Define a lot. Over 90 percent of health professionals have gotten the shot. We have shown that the mandate cuts into the pool of anti-vaxxers. The idea that they should be permitted to not do the healthcare that the hospital advocates is absurd. If they do not want a vaccine, then stay home. The stance of the hospitals is that it cuts down on spreading Covid. Why would they want a person who does not believe that working for them?
    Where did ya get that 90% number there Einstein?. I call bullshit, this thread is full of lincs from many very brave doctors, scientists, nurses et al, who are getting cancelled by Fascist morons like you. Let's see that linc.

Yer makin' shit up, just like you Marxists always do. burp...