Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 95

Thread: Texas girl, 4, dies of COVID-19 after being infected by anti-vax mom

  1. #46 | Top
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Delray Beach FL
    Posts
    102,183
    Thanks
    114,168
    Thanked 23,338 Times in 19,494 Posts
    Groans
    3,768
    Groaned 2,957 Times in 2,697 Posts
    Blog Entries
    3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AProudLefty View Post
    You were shown your post and yet you keep screeching.
    How am I screeching you moronic thread troll? No where on here did I say "no risk." Can you find it. Because LyingVagina426 is having a hard time backing up his strawman claim and merely trolling his own thread flailing and screeching.
    "When government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."


    A lie doesn't become the truth, wrong doesn't become right, and evil doesn't become good just because it is accepted by a majority.
    Author: Booker T. Washington



    Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    Unless you just can't stand the idea of "ni**ers" teaching white kids.


    Quote Originally Posted by AProudLefty View Post
    Address the topic, not other posters.

  2. #47 | Top
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Posts
    54,255
    Thanks
    18,283
    Thanked 11,778 Times in 9,612 Posts
    Groans
    676
    Groaned 1,631 Times in 1,572 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Truth Detector View Post
    How am I screeching you moronic thread troll? No where on here did I say "no risk." Can you find it. Because LyingVagina426 is having a hard time backing up his strawman claim and merely trolling his own thread flailing and screeching.
    Re read your own post and tell me you are not screeching, dumbass.

    Now what did CDC lie about? Go ahead and explain, Banshee.
    Dachshund Lives Matter

    Quote Originally Posted by SmarterthanYou View Post
    What is sensical about limiting the means available for defense of self and country, when those with real criminal intent will ignore that law anyway, and where is the sense in surrendering the means of having last resort power over your government should it decide to ignore it's constitutional limits?

  3. #48 | Top
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Delray Beach FL
    Posts
    102,183
    Thanks
    114,168
    Thanked 23,338 Times in 19,494 Posts
    Groans
    3,768
    Groaned 2,957 Times in 2,697 Posts
    Blog Entries
    3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AProudLefty View Post
    Ok then what the fuck were you trying to say? You claimed that CDC lied. Lied about WHAT?
    So instead of backing up your lie filled claims, you want me to clarify what I have already posted? Are you stupid and can't read? The CDC has clearly stated that children are low risk for the disease and the data, as I have linked you and LyingVagina426. I asked the question, are they lying. Then you and LyingVagina426 went into full screeching shrill mode.

    You both are screeching, flailing, insulting with nothing more than strawmen. You both should be institutionalized as certifiably stupid and dangerous.
    "When government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."


    A lie doesn't become the truth, wrong doesn't become right, and evil doesn't become good just because it is accepted by a majority.
    Author: Booker T. Washington



    Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    Unless you just can't stand the idea of "ni**ers" teaching white kids.


    Quote Originally Posted by AProudLefty View Post
    Address the topic, not other posters.

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Truth Detector For This Post:

    Lionfish (09-16-2021)

  5. #49 | Top
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Posts
    54,255
    Thanks
    18,283
    Thanked 11,778 Times in 9,612 Posts
    Groans
    676
    Groaned 1,631 Times in 1,572 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Truth Detector View Post
    So instead of backing up your lie filled claims, you want me to clarify what I have already posted? Are you stupid and can't read? The CDC has clearly stated that children are low risk for the disease and the data, as I have linked you and LyingVagina426. I asked the question, are they lying. Then you and LyingVagina426 went into full screeching shrill mode.

    You both are screeching, flailing, insulting with nothing more than strawmen. You both should be institutionalized as certifiably stupid and dangerous.
    Boy you are dumb.

    Where in the OP did it say anything about low or high risk, fuckcock?
    Dachshund Lives Matter

    Quote Originally Posted by SmarterthanYou View Post
    What is sensical about limiting the means available for defense of self and country, when those with real criminal intent will ignore that law anyway, and where is the sense in surrendering the means of having last resort power over your government should it decide to ignore it's constitutional limits?

  6. #50 | Top
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Delray Beach FL
    Posts
    102,183
    Thanks
    114,168
    Thanked 23,338 Times in 19,494 Posts
    Groans
    3,768
    Groaned 2,957 Times in 2,697 Posts
    Blog Entries
    3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LV426 View Post
    Because you're asking if the CDC lied because this kid got COVID.
    Wrong again you shrill mental case. I am asking if the CDC is wrong because the claim is the child died of Covid.

    Adults aren't dying from Covid. They are dying to being older, obese, a diabetic or having some other severe health issues. So now Children are at risk and the CDC is wrong? It's a question you unhingerd mental case.

    I wish you weren't a shrill, screeching, unhinged, dishonest mental case. Really I do.
    "When government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."


    A lie doesn't become the truth, wrong doesn't become right, and evil doesn't become good just because it is accepted by a majority.
    Author: Booker T. Washington



    Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    Unless you just can't stand the idea of "ni**ers" teaching white kids.


    Quote Originally Posted by AProudLefty View Post
    Address the topic, not other posters.

  7. #51 | Top
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Delray Beach FL
    Posts
    102,183
    Thanks
    114,168
    Thanked 23,338 Times in 19,494 Posts
    Groans
    3,768
    Groaned 2,957 Times in 2,697 Posts
    Blog Entries
    3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AProudLefty View Post
    Poor guy.
    Yes, you are. Not only that, but your really dumb, triggered and suffering from emotional distress. Perhaps killing yourself is the answer. No one would care. No one would notice. The world's collective IQ would go up.
    "When government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."


    A lie doesn't become the truth, wrong doesn't become right, and evil doesn't become good just because it is accepted by a majority.
    Author: Booker T. Washington



    Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    Unless you just can't stand the idea of "ni**ers" teaching white kids.


    Quote Originally Posted by AProudLefty View Post
    Address the topic, not other posters.

  8. #52 | Top
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Posts
    54,255
    Thanks
    18,283
    Thanked 11,778 Times in 9,612 Posts
    Groans
    676
    Groaned 1,631 Times in 1,572 Posts

    Default

    It's astounding that this mental case isn't at mental hospital.
    Dachshund Lives Matter

    Quote Originally Posted by SmarterthanYou View Post
    What is sensical about limiting the means available for defense of self and country, when those with real criminal intent will ignore that law anyway, and where is the sense in surrendering the means of having last resort power over your government should it decide to ignore it's constitutional limits?

  9. #53 | Top
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    Dirty South
    Posts
    49,635
    Thanks
    5,584
    Thanked 10,838 Times in 8,120 Posts
    Groans
    2
    Groaned 2,808 Times in 2,598 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Truth Detector View Post
    [size=3]Says the douchebag doing all the whining.
    You're triggered.
    "While you're worried about bad apples
    We're wary of the roots
    Because no healthy tree
    Naturally bears strange fruit"


    -Jessica Foster, June 2020

  10. #54 | Top
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    Dirty South
    Posts
    49,635
    Thanks
    5,584
    Thanked 10,838 Times in 8,120 Posts
    Groans
    2
    Groaned 2,808 Times in 2,598 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AProudLefty View Post
    It's astounding that this mental case isn't at mental hospital.
    He's probably isolated and alone, so he's not causing anyone any actual harm.
    "While you're worried about bad apples
    We're wary of the roots
    Because no healthy tree
    Naturally bears strange fruit"


    -Jessica Foster, June 2020

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to LV426 For This Post:

    AProudLefty (09-16-2021)

  12. #55 | Top
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Delray Beach FL
    Posts
    102,183
    Thanks
    114,168
    Thanked 23,338 Times in 19,494 Posts
    Groans
    3,768
    Groaned 2,957 Times in 2,697 Posts
    Blog Entries
    3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AProudLefty View Post
    Re read your own post and tell me you are not screeching, dumbass.
    What part is screeching mental case? The only one's that appear to be unhinged and engaging in personal attacks are you two ass clowns. I merely posed the question. Buy a mirror. You're severely lacking in the self awareness thing.

    Quote Originally Posted by AProudLefty View Post
    Now what did CDC lie about? Go ahead and explain, Banshee.
    Already have. But because you are an unhinged, uneducated, low IQ thread troll, you prefer to keep flailing and beating your chest.

    You should do the world a favor and kill yourself. No one would care. No one would notice. The world's collective IQ would go up.
    "When government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."


    A lie doesn't become the truth, wrong doesn't become right, and evil doesn't become good just because it is accepted by a majority.
    Author: Booker T. Washington



    Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    Unless you just can't stand the idea of "ni**ers" teaching white kids.


    Quote Originally Posted by AProudLefty View Post
    Address the topic, not other posters.

  13. #56 | Top
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Posts
    54,255
    Thanks
    18,283
    Thanked 11,778 Times in 9,612 Posts
    Groans
    676
    Groaned 1,631 Times in 1,572 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Truth Detector View Post
    What part is screeching mental case? The only one's that appear to be unhinged and engaging in personal attacks are you two ass clowns. I merely posed the question. Buy a mirror. You're severely lacking in the self awareness thing.



    Already have. But because you are an unhinged, uneducated, low IQ thread troll, you prefer to keep flailing and beating your chest.

    You should do the world a favor and kill yourself. No one would care. No one would notice. The world's collective IQ would go up.
    There you go, screeching again, Banshee.

    Now where in the OP does it say anything about risk?
    Dachshund Lives Matter

    Quote Originally Posted by SmarterthanYou View Post
    What is sensical about limiting the means available for defense of self and country, when those with real criminal intent will ignore that law anyway, and where is the sense in surrendering the means of having last resort power over your government should it decide to ignore it's constitutional limits?

  14. #57 | Top
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Delray Beach FL
    Posts
    102,183
    Thanks
    114,168
    Thanked 23,338 Times in 19,494 Posts
    Groans
    3,768
    Groaned 2,957 Times in 2,697 Posts
    Blog Entries
    3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AProudLefty View Post
    It's astounding that this mental case isn't at mental hospital.
    Quote Originally Posted by LV426 View Post
    You're triggered.
    Quote Originally Posted by LV426 View Post
    He's probably isolated and alone, so he's not causing anyone any actual harm.
    Ironic. Dumbest and dumb fuck in an echo chamber.

    "When government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."


    A lie doesn't become the truth, wrong doesn't become right, and evil doesn't become good just because it is accepted by a majority.
    Author: Booker T. Washington



    Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    Unless you just can't stand the idea of "ni**ers" teaching white kids.


    Quote Originally Posted by AProudLefty View Post
    Address the topic, not other posters.

  15. #58 | Top
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Delray Beach FL
    Posts
    102,183
    Thanks
    114,168
    Thanked 23,338 Times in 19,494 Posts
    Groans
    3,768
    Groaned 2,957 Times in 2,697 Posts
    Blog Entries
    3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AProudLefty View Post
    There you go, screeching again, Banshee.
    There you go again, lying like a dumb cunt.

    Quote Originally Posted by AProudLefty View Post
    Now where in the OP does it say anything about risk?
    Where did I say it was in the OP? Help me out here, shrill unhinged loony tune.
    "When government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."


    A lie doesn't become the truth, wrong doesn't become right, and evil doesn't become good just because it is accepted by a majority.
    Author: Booker T. Washington



    Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    Unless you just can't stand the idea of "ni**ers" teaching white kids.


    Quote Originally Posted by AProudLefty View Post
    Address the topic, not other posters.

  16. #59 | Top
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Posts
    54,255
    Thanks
    18,283
    Thanked 11,778 Times in 9,612 Posts
    Groans
    676
    Groaned 1,631 Times in 1,572 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Truth Detector View Post
    Where did I say it was in the OP? Help me out here, shrill unhinged loony tune.
    That is your reply to the OP, cockfucker.

    Quote Originally Posted by Truth Detector View Post
    So the CDC is lying to everyone and children are at risk?
    Dachshund Lives Matter

    Quote Originally Posted by SmarterthanYou View Post
    What is sensical about limiting the means available for defense of self and country, when those with real criminal intent will ignore that law anyway, and where is the sense in surrendering the means of having last resort power over your government should it decide to ignore it's constitutional limits?

  17. #60 | Top
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Delray Beach FL
    Posts
    102,183
    Thanks
    114,168
    Thanked 23,338 Times in 19,494 Posts
    Groans
    3,768
    Groaned 2,957 Times in 2,697 Posts
    Blog Entries
    3

    Default

    It's a tragedy that morons on the left want to turn into a political football. Yet, because the mom was FORCED to quarantine, her daughter might have been infected by her.

    I do wish the whacked out, unhinged loons on the left wouldn't use tragedy to further their failed ideological causes.
    "When government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."


    A lie doesn't become the truth, wrong doesn't become right, and evil doesn't become good just because it is accepted by a majority.
    Author: Booker T. Washington



    Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    Unless you just can't stand the idea of "ni**ers" teaching white kids.


    Quote Originally Posted by AProudLefty View Post
    Address the topic, not other posters.

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 59
    Last Post: 09-01-2021, 11:37 AM
  2. yet ANOTHER anti-vax/pro covid MAGA radio host dies
    By reagansghost in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-18-2021, 09:58 AM
  3. Replies: 37
    Last Post: 07-28-2021, 09:23 AM
  4. Anti-Vax Trumpist Conspiracy Theorist Dies of COVID
    By guno in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-22-2021, 07:59 PM
  5. Anti vaccine sheriff dies of COVID
    By evince in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 05-29-2021, 07:54 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Rules

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •