Results 1 to 14 of 14

Thread: CA win for Dems was too big to claim fraud

  1. #1 | Top
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Posts
    8,692
    Thanks
    629
    Thanked 4,598 Times in 2,835 Posts
    Groans
    12
    Groaned 948 Times in 889 Posts

    Default CA win for Dems was too big to claim fraud

    Elder & Republicans were doing the "Trump thing" of making sure to insinuate "massive fraud" before the results even came in - an "if you win, you cheated" ploy that we're now used to seeing.

    But once they saw the margin of victory, they had to pull back. They realized how ridiculous it would look (imo). It wouldn't surprise me if that campaign got a call from the RNC to tone that down.

    Because once one claim of "fraud" looks that absurd, they all do. And they all are.

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to BartenderElite For This Post:

    ThatOwlWoman (09-15-2021)

  3. #2 | Top
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    Central New Jersey
    Posts
    17,879
    Thanks
    10,036
    Thanked 9,284 Times in 5,825 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 906 Times in 860 Posts

    Default

    They have no problem looking absurd...in fact, the specialize in it.

    Die-hard Trump supporting American conservatives are enemies of the United States...and they really should be tried, wherever possible, for treason.

    They are to America what the Hitler supporting Nazis were to Germany in the early 1930's...stupid, deluded, evil assholes.
    ON HIS WORST DAY, JOE BIDEN IS A BETTER PRESIDENT THAN TRUMP WAS ON HIS BEST DAY!

  4. #3 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2021
    Posts
    2,955
    Thanks
    784
    Thanked 978 Times in 731 Posts
    Groans
    42
    Groaned 53 Times in 48 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BartenderElite View Post
    Elder & Republicans were doing the "Trump thing" of making sure to insinuate "massive fraud" before the results even came in - an "if you win, you cheated" ploy that we're now used to seeing.

    But once they saw the margin of victory, they had to pull back. They realized how ridiculous it would look (imo). It wouldn't surprise me if that campaign got a call from the RNC to tone that down.

    Because once one claim of "fraud" looks that absurd, they all do. And they all are.
    its California, no one gives a shit

  5. #4 | Top
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Ravenhenge in the Northwoods
    Posts
    54,197
    Thanks
    89,267
    Thanked 44,143 Times in 28,256 Posts
    Groans
    1
    Groaned 4,052 Times in 3,802 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MAGA View Post
    its California, no one gives a shit
    $276 million says you're wrong.

    https://www.abc10.com/article/news/l...e-71874e0f9ec7
    “She was not quite what you would call refined. She was not quite what you would call unrefined. She was the kind of person that keeps a parrot.” -- Mark Twain

  6. #5 | Top
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    37,700
    Thanks
    211
    Thanked 16,472 Times in 11,479 Posts
    Groans
    4,401
    Groaned 3,727 Times in 3,465 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MAGA View Post
    its California, no one gives a shit
    All those posts and all the threads and you typed that. Amazing.

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to Nordberg For This Post:

    LV426 (09-15-2021)

  8. #6 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2021
    Posts
    2,955
    Thanks
    784
    Thanked 978 Times in 731 Posts
    Groans
    42
    Groaned 53 Times in 48 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ThatOwlWoman View Post
    all in California, I live east of the Mississippi, no one here gives a shit

  9. #7 | Top
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    Dirty South
    Posts
    49,084
    Thanks
    5,544
    Thanked 10,759 Times in 8,052 Posts
    Groans
    2
    Groaned 2,808 Times in 2,598 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BartenderElite View Post
    Because once one claim of "fraud" looks that absurd, they all do. And they all are.
    This, combined with the Conservative deaths from COVID between now and Nov 2022, is probably going to result in the Democrats picking up a couple seats in both chambers.

    And of course the 1/6 Commission, which will always ramp back up during election seasons, will serve as the reminder for everyone as to why we can't vote for Republicans anymore.
    "While you're worried about bad apples
    We're wary of the roots
    Because no healthy tree
    Naturally bears strange fruit"


    -Jessica Foster, June 2020

  10. #8 | Top
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    30,244
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 14,473 Times in 9,234 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 2,501 Times in 2,327 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BartenderElite View Post
    Elder & Republicans were doing the "Trump thing" of making sure to insinuate "massive fraud" before the results even came in - an "if you win, you cheated" ploy that we're now used to seeing.

    But once they saw the margin of victory, they had to pull back. They realized how ridiculous it would look (imo). It wouldn't surprise me if that campaign got a call from the RNC to tone that down.

    Because once one claim of "fraud" looks that absurd, they all do. And they all are.
    Won’t stop them, facts don’t matter, they’ll continue to portray is as fraudulent, and once the innuendo is introduced, most of the right will believe it and echo it

  11. #9 | Top
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Posts
    8,692
    Thanks
    629
    Thanked 4,598 Times in 2,835 Posts
    Groans
    12
    Groaned 948 Times in 889 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MAGA View Post
    all in California, I live east of the Mississippi, no one here gives a shit
    Maybe no one there does. But Trump did, and west coast Republicans did, and the national Republicans did, as well as the RNC.

    They would have cried "fraud" if they could. But it would be way too embarrassing w/ this margin of victory.

  12. #10 | Top
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    Dirty South
    Posts
    49,084
    Thanks
    5,544
    Thanked 10,759 Times in 8,052 Posts
    Groans
    2
    Groaned 2,808 Times in 2,598 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nordberg View Post
    All those posts and all the threads and you typed that. Amazing.
    MAGA cared about the recall back when he thought Newsom would lose.
    "While you're worried about bad apples
    We're wary of the roots
    Because no healthy tree
    Naturally bears strange fruit"


    -Jessica Foster, June 2020

  13. #11 | Top
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    Dirty South
    Posts
    49,084
    Thanks
    5,544
    Thanked 10,759 Times in 8,052 Posts
    Groans
    2
    Groaned 2,808 Times in 2,598 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MAGA View Post
    all in California, I live east of the Mississippi, no one here gives a shit
    You gave a shit, though.

    For weeks, you were spamming JPP with nonsense about the recall.

    I guess it's time for a new sock, huh?
    "While you're worried about bad apples
    We're wary of the roots
    Because no healthy tree
    Naturally bears strange fruit"


    -Jessica Foster, June 2020

  14. #12 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2021
    Posts
    2,955
    Thanks
    784
    Thanked 978 Times in 731 Posts
    Groans
    42
    Groaned 53 Times in 48 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BartenderElite View Post
    Maybe no one there does. But Trump did, and west coast Republicans did, and the national Republicans did, as well as the RNC.

    They would have cried "fraud" if they could. But it would be way too embarrassing w/ this margin of victory.
    it was California, they have wrote it off for decades

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to MAGA For This Post:

    Matt Dillon (09-15-2021)

  16. #13 | Top
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    14,380
    Thanks
    8,302
    Thanked 3,582 Times in 3,054 Posts
    Groans
    371
    Groaned 142 Times in 140 Posts

    Default

    Nobody in CA has confidence in any elections. They are resigned to knowing the powers that be are going to install whoever the fuck they want anyways, votes don't matter.
    Been like that for decades now.

    This is the "Democrat" plan for America.

    Also, CA is the land of fruits and nuts anyways.

    That's faggots and crazies, in case you didn't know.

  17. #14 | Top
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    37,700
    Thanks
    211
    Thanked 16,472 Times in 11,479 Posts
    Groans
    4,401
    Groaned 3,727 Times in 3,465 Posts

    Default

    The real problem is the rightys are attacking our election system. It is wrong and lie-based, but they are suckers who are led around like they are on a leash. Our election system is the best on the planet. It has been checked every election and the bad vote rates in minuscule. Yet that constant attacks fueled by the wealthy leaders have rightys believing a flat-out lie. I cannot imagine all the evidence for generations after generation of elections is just tossed out because Trump said so.

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 34
    Last Post: 01-18-2021, 02:06 PM
  2. The problem with the fraud claim...
    By martin in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 12-11-2020, 01:13 PM
  3. Snopes refutes Trump claim of fraud in election
    By Micawber in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 11-10-2020, 01:08 PM
  4. If Trump loses the election, will he claim fraud?
    By BartenderElite in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 05-22-2020, 03:39 PM
  5. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-08-2020, 02:41 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Rules

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •