Members banned from this thread: Truth Detector, Text Drivers are Killers, Sailor, Stone and Bulletbob

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Trumptards just can't stop LOSING....

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,005 Times in 8,032 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,672 Times in 1,550 Posts

Default Trumptards just can't stop LOSING....

GOP un-American traitors got their asses kicked in California yesterday, but what hasn't been in the news much lately is the Arizona audit many of the true-believing droolers were hanging their hats on.

In another blow to the Trumptards yesterday, the AZ Supreme Court rejected a bid by Republican State Senate to have the records of the methods used by Cyber Ninjas, the privately owned, bought-and-paid-for audit firm who had ZERO EXPERIENCE doing election audits, kept secret, claiming that because they are a privately owned firm, their records are not subject to the public records laws of the state.

In rejecting the GOP's argument, the Arizona Supreme Court ruled that even though they are a private company, because they are working for the state, any records pertaining to that work are public and must be released.

Observers close to the audit have reported that "....the contractors are using bizarre and unreliable procedures."

It should be quite interesting and eye-opening once independent reviewers get ahold of the records and make public the kinds of slimy, underhanded bullshit the GOP was allowing them to get away with, in their desperate attempt to steal an election that they lied their sleazy, lying asses off about being stolen to begin with.

What a fucking clown show the right has turned into.

https://www.usnews.com/news/politics...-audit-records

https://www.azcentral.com/story/news...ds/8341092002/

https://i.postimg.cc/PqVCnGks/gojoe1.jpg
    C'MON MAN!!!!

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nomad For This Post:

evince (09-15-2021), martin (09-15-2021)

3. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,386 Times in 14,102 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 649 Times in 616 Posts

The recall was un-American? The whole idea of recalls, at least as I understand it in California, came about during the Progressive Era at the turn of the 20th century and was a populist tool to go after the entrenched wealthy oligarchs who dominated the state. For the past 40-50 years there have recall attempts made against every California Governor. Only two have reached the stage of having an election but they have been attempted nonetheless.

One can argue I guess the recall has been abused but considering its origins I don't know how you call it un-American.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to cawacko For This Post:

Blackwater Lunchbreak (09-15-2021), Stringfellow Hawk (09-15-2021), TOP (09-15-2021)

5. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,422 Times in 10,049 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,947 Times in 2,728 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by cawacko View Post
    The recall was un-American? The whole idea of recalls, at least as I understand it in California, came about during the Progressive Era at the turn of the 20th century and was a populist tool to go after the entrenched wealthy oligarchs who dominated the state. For the past 40-50 years there have recall attempts made against every California Governor. Only two have reached the stage of having an election but they have been attempted nonetheless.

One can argue I guess the recall has been abused but considering its origins I don't know how you call it un-American.
    This particular recall was abusive because Newsom is up for election next November.

So the GOP wasted about $300M of your money on this "American" recall.
    When I die, turn me into a brick and use me to cave in the skull of a fascist

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to LV426 For This Post:

evince (09-15-2021), martin (09-15-2021), Nomad (09-15-2021)

7. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

You're reading something I didn't say or mean into my comments.

Show me where I said the recall was un-American.

I didn't.

What I said was.... the people behind it, the same people who are behind all of the bogus Presidential election audits and who invaded the US Capitol and who keep endlessly repeating the "big lie", all the while knowing it's a lie, just to subvert democracy in their favor.... are "un-American traitors".

Note the difference.
    C'MON MAN!!!!

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nomad For This Post:

evince (09-15-2021), LV426 (09-15-2021)

9. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    You're reading something I didn't say or mean into my comments.

Show me where I said the recall was un-American.

I didn't.

What I said was.... the people behind it, the same people who are behind all of the bogus Presidential election audits and who invaded the US Capitol and who keep endlessly repeating the "big lie", all the while knowing it's a lie, just to subvert democracy in their favor.... are "un-American traitors".

Note the difference.
    If I misread your post then my apologies. My response was based on your first sentence, that those who supported the recall were unAmerican and only GOP as there were pissed off Democrats in the state as well.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cawacko For This Post:

Nomad (09-15-2021), TOP (09-15-2021)

11. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

If I misread your post then my apologies. My response was based on your first sentence, that those who supported the recall were unAmerican and only GOP as there were pissed off Democrats in the state as well.
    My "un-American" comment was based on the aggregate, overall dishonest and unethical behavior of the right in general.

Not because they supported the recall, but for everything else they've been doing.

Anything legal and within bounds of reason they might attempt to do now or in the future, will forever be tainted by their previous misbehavior.

Sort of like the boy who cried wolf.
    C'MON MAN!!!!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Nomad For This Post:

evince (09-15-2021)

13. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,217 Times in 13,952 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,053 Times in 2,848 Posts

While “cawacko” is here, one of his dream sheet wished came true, USC fired Helton, guess losing to Stanford was it, so, who’s next?

https://www.latimes.com/sports/usc/s...ob-clay-helton

And they still ain’t ever playing in national championship game

14. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,739 Times in 27,222 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 19,587 Times in 18,176 Posts
    Blog Entries

Your evil buddies lost

15. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

My "un-American" comment was based on the aggregate, overall dishonest and unethical behavior of the right in general.

Not because they supported the recall, but for everything else they've been doing.

Anything legal and within bounds of reason they might attempt to do now or in the future, will forever be tainted by their previous misbehavior.

I view what happens nationally different than what happened locally. California has a long history with the recall and while Democrats painted it as a GOP recall it was really driven by pissed off people off all political stripes. Of course, the GOP was in support of it but the anger from the people at the time was real.

16. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

They cheat you stupid shit

And you always support their evil

17. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

That’s what happens to a party that cheats in elections for decades

18. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,217 Times in 13,952 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,053 Times in 2,848 Posts

Mostly correct, but I’d disagree with the “tainted” part, with the rise of Murdoch, and accented by Trump, we’ve seen that the message is more memorable than the facts, and what is dishonest today can be edited, altered, and presented as credible in the future, short time future

19. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

I view what happens nationally different than what happened locally. California has a long history with the recall and while Democrats painted it as a GOP recall it was really driven by pissed off people off all political stripes. Of course, the GOP was in support of it but the anger from the people at the time was real.
    It was a Republican attempt to thwart the people will you evil shit head

20. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by archives View Post
    While “cawacko” is here, one of his dream sheet wished came true, USC fired Helton, guess losing to Stanford was it, so, who’s next?

https://www.latimes.com/sports/usc/s...ob-clay-helton

And they still ain’t ever playing in national championship game
    I wrote to you the other day after it occurred and you didn't respond. Believe it or not Urban is not out of the question. If that happens you will be eating those words big time. The name that gets mentioned the most is Luke Fickell. No idea if he even wants to come to California but our AD came from Cincinnati so they have ties.

It will take a year or so to remove the stench of Helton from the program. But we'll be back. We have people in charge now that seem to give a sh*t. This hire will tell us how much.

21. #15 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries