Thread: Science and Newsom Win

1. #16 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,856 Times in 8,415 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,290 Times in 2,172 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by rocketliberty87 View Post
    lol again leftists conflate education and indoctrination. unlike yourself- i educate myself and read and think about everything before formulating any opinion on it.
    But you? you are not even human- you are a leftist subhuman who like i said- you deny science and any semblance of biology, math, statistics and economics.

I will take that $100 now.

You do make a great clown.
    Lock Him Up

2. #17 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,360 Times in 14,088 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 649 Times in 616 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Trumpet View Post
    Hey Cracko, are you saying that the school teachers wanted to open the schools prematurely??????????????????????
    I am not. I am saying the opposite. The science said that it was safe to open the schools (many private schools, including where Newsom sends his kids, were already open). The teachers unions fought back and the public schools stayed virtual (with Gavin's support). Many parents were pissed at Newsom including those who voted for him.

It was basically a situation of him publicly stating we should follow the science, until his biggest donor's said don't.

3. #18 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 5 Times in 4 Posts

you know it is true @Trumpet that you love your blind cultish dogma and hate the scientific process.
    See how degenerate subhumans like you smear and censor scientists asking critical questions and you just blindly laud and follow your BUREAUCRAT OF THE DAY. lol
    you are the subhuman moron foolish enough to BLINDLY follow fauci- the guy who made the AIDS mess and disaster. lol ya remember what your lord god fauci said? he pushed that aids is caused by gays and transmitted through the air- and made people largely "homophobic" cause all democrats are anti-science

4. #19 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by cawacko View Post
    I am not. I am saying the opposite. The science said that it was safe to open the schools (many private schools, including where Newsom sends his kids, were already open). The teachers unions fought back and the public schools stayed virtual (with Gavin's support). Many parents were pissed at Newsom including those who voted for him.

It was basically a situation of him publicly stating we should follow the science, until his biggest donor's said don't.
    Your story is rather distorted.
    Lock Him Up

5. #20 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

you know it is true @Trumpet that you love your blind cultish dogma and hate the scientific process.
    See how degenerate subhumans like you smear and censor scientists asking critical questions and you just blindly laud and follow your BUREAUCRAT OF THE DAY. lol
    you are the subhuman moron foolish enough to BLINDLY follow fauci- the guy who made the AIDS mess and disaster. lol ya remember what your lord god fauci said? he pushed that aids is caused by gays and transmitted through the air- and made people largely "homophobic" cause all democrats are anti-science
    What have you been drinking????????????????
    Lock Him Up

6. #21 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Your story is rather distorted.
    I'm honestly curious. What do you think is distorted or unclear? Having lived through this and even having a family member who voted for Newsom but was pissed he didn't follow the science and let her kids back in school I'm curious to hear your thoughts.

7. #22 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 5 Times in 4 Posts

What have you been drinking????????????????
    do you not even know about your dear fauci? and the HOT MESS he caused with the AIDS pandemic? lol. and all the fear mongering he stirred? of course not- it is a fact that all democrats and commies are low information and low IQ brainless meat bags.

8. #23 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

I'm honestly curious. What do you think is distorted or unclear? Having lived through this and even having a family member who voted for Newsom but was pissed he didn't follow the science and let her kids back in school I'm curious to hear your thoughts.
    Apparently, the kids were allowed to go back to school prematurely, seeing that there' no vaccine for the kids, and now the virus is spreading to the kids.
    Lock Him Up

9. #24 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

do you not even know about your dear fauci? and the HOT MESS he caused with the AIDS pandemic? lol. and all the fear mongering he stirred? of course not- it is a fact that all democrats and commies are low information and low IQ brainless meat bags.
    Who let you out of the asylum??????????????????
    Lock Him Up

10. #25 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Apparently, the kids were allowed to go back to school prematurely, seeing that there' no vaccine for the kids, and now the virus is spreading to the kids.
    Is that an argument to not follow the science (of the moment) because it could change in the future?

11. #26 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Is that an argument to not follow the science (of the moment) because it could change in the future?
    What science are you using????????????????
    Lock Him Up

12. #27 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

What science are you using????????????????
    At the time the science said, with proper precautions, that it was safe to return to in person learning. (As stated, private schools in the state were already doing it - including the private school where Newsom sent his kids.) But instead of "believing or following the science" he supported public school teachers not coming back to the class room.

So when people say "we believe in science" and then choose politics (donors) over science what does that say?

13. The Following User Says Thank You to cawacko For This Post:

PostmodernProphet (09-15-2021)

14. #28 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

At the time the science said, with proper precautions, that it was safe to return to in person learning. (As stated, private schools in the state were already doing it - including the private school where Newsom sent his kids.) But instead of "believing or following the science" he supported public school teachers not coming back to the class room.

So when people say "we believe in science" and then choose politics (donors) over science what does that say?
    This sounds like more trumpian half baked finger pointing.
    Lock Him Up

15. #29 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,785 Times in 32,151 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,865 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by katzgar View Post
    Newsom said do you want Cali to be like Florida and people got it.
    the ones who want it to be like Florida can move to Florida......the ones who don't can stay in California and pay taxes......
    Isaiah 6:5
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

16. The Following User Says Thank You to PostmodernProphet For This Post:

Into the Night (09-16-2021)

17. #30 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

This sounds like more trumpian half baked finger pointing.
    LOL. As partisans we all greatly enjoy pointing out hypocrisy when committed by the other side. Not as much fun when our side does it. And your response here shows partisanship trumps principle. The whole "believe science" gets thrown out the window real quick when politics are involved.