Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Have you ever seen such sore losers?

1. #91 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,948 Times in 1,418 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 111 Times in 104 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nordberg View Post
    Damn, that is stupid. You cannot really mean that.
    Democrats have always supported Criminals and their actions. The thugs that are being shot by police with rap sheets longer than toilet paper rolls is just one example. Jack Henry, a criminal that Susan Sarandon and Tim Robbins rallied to be set free, even named their son after him, got out a committed murder right away. One can bet if criminality is involved Democrats will support it.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Stringfellow Hawk For This Post:

Earl (09-15-2021)

3. #92 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,774 Times in 27,248 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 19,590 Times in 18,179 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ThatOwlWoman View Post
    Unless of course those elected are all (R)s.
    Yes picking who votes and who doesn’t

That is the death of democracy

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to evince For This Post:

PoliTalker (09-15-2021), ThatOwlWoman (09-15-2021)

5. #93 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by MAGA View Post
    Mail in voting should be done away with as there is no way to verify who is actually casting the ballot and in our state republican votes could be identified from Democrat votes by the ID number on the return envelope. There is no honesty or integrity with mail in voting. Anyone that can go to the grocery can vote in person.

Every study done on it says your a fucking liar

Studies done on election integrity are science based

You hate science

And math

And history

And democracy

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to evince For This Post:

christiefan915 (09-15-2021), ThatOwlWoman (09-15-2021)

7. #94 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Dillon View Post
    Yeah, they got cheating downpat. No more fair elections evah!

There it is folks

Exactly what Putin worked so hard to see come to fruition

No belief in elections

And republicans cheer

8. #95 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 83,429 Times in 53,293 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,661 Times in 4,380 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by NiftyNiblick View Post
    We get off the track when we discuss "issues."
    MAGA-cappers don't need stinking issues. They just want to stick it to the uppity libs who look down on them.
    It does seem that way. Hence the election of a failed idiot of a TV game show host for IMPOTUSx2.
    "Conservatism is the blind and fear-filled worship of dead radicals." -- Mark Twain

9. The Following User Says Thank You to ThatOwlWoman For This Post:

NiftyNiblick (09-15-2021)

10. #96 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,108 Times in 13,083 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,908 Times in 5,169 Posts
    Blog Entries

Hello Jarod,

Quote Originally Posted by Jarod View Post
    So many people wanting to live there is a problem, but Id move to one of the small towns in NoCal
    I have only visited LA and San Diego. My impression was amazed that anyone would choose to live there. There is no just going to a good restaurant and getting a meal without a wait just to get in. If you want to go to the beach, you had better begin queuing up pre-dawn prior to opening because the parking will be full very early in the morning. I once went 5 miles on the 'expressway' and it took an hour. Guess what my average speed was.

Ordinarily, when freeway traffic gets clogged, I have the urge to get off and try my luck on the surface roads. Not a good idea around there as you can very quickly get into a dangerous neighborhood.

But you'll know it if you start seeing lots of graffiti.

Not my cup of tea. Nope. Northern Cali is probably like a different state. Still, one would have to face the prospect of wildfires and earthquakes. At least you'd stand a chance of having some warning about one of those.

Perhaps if you build somewhere that has recently been burned out it would be safer.
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

11. #97 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,835 Times in 17,266 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,601 Times in 4,278 Posts

Mail in voting should be done away with as there is no way to verify who is actually casting the ballot and in our state republican votes could be identified from Democrat votes by the ID number on the return envelope. There is no honesty or integrity with mail in voting. Anyone that can go to the grocery can vote in person.
    The problem is you experts do not know how elections work. When you first register to vote all your ID is taken then. Then the election commission checks them. If legal, they are entered into a precinct ledger. They send you a voter I fucking D card. Then when you vote, you provide the voters card. Which is ID. After the signature is compared and your name is seen in the book, you are given a ballot. After you vote, you name is marked as "VOTED" Nobody with that name and in that book can log another vote.
    When it is by mail voting. The ballots are taken to the precinct, where it is checked against the logbook. You cannot vote many times. Once a vote is accepted, it is marked as voted. You might understand, if you got more votes with the same name, the authorities would be called. We have a very safe system.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nordberg For This Post:

christiefan915 (09-15-2021), ThatOwlWoman (09-15-2021)

13. #98 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

You are so wrong about this nonsense that it isn't even worth trying to prove it.

Dismissed.
    "Conservatism is the blind and fear-filled worship of dead radicals." -- Mark Twain

14. #99 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Hello evince,

Quote Originally Posted by evince View Post
    Hint

50 years

in those 50 years the republicans party has been cheating in elections

Destroying democracy one election at a time

So they can get wealthy and reduce America to a third world nation with lies

We can fix this mess

It will require the death of the Republican Party and fox news
    They'll probably both self-destruct.
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

15. #100 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Hello ThatOwlWoman,

Generally ppl who are living outside the law do everything they can to avoid notice, detection. They are not going to go try to get IDs to vote (or for anything else), or risk being discovered when they can't provide proof of residency if they try to register. But the idea of 10 million illegals "voting for free stuff" plays well to the clods in the QPer base.
    Immigrants generally work harder than Americans and work at more demanding physical jobs.
    Last edited by PoliTalker; 09-15-2021 at 10:02 AM.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to PoliTalker For This Post:

ThatOwlWoman (09-15-2021)

17. #101 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,460 Times in 7,746 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 510 Times in 503 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by evince View Post
    There it is folks

Exactly what Putin worked so hard to see come to fruition

No belief in elections

And republicans cheer
    Nobodies cheering, girl.

In fact people are pissed off everywhere.

18. #102 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,460 Times in 7,746 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 510 Times in 503 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PoliTalker View Post
    Hello ThatOwlWoman,

Immigrants generally work hard than Americans and work at more demanding physical jobs.
    You forgot "for cheaper".

19. #103 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Nordberg View Post
    The problem is you experts do not know how elections work. When you first register to vote all your ID is taken then. Then the election commission checks them. If legal, they are entered into a precinct ledger. They send you a voter I fucking D card. Then when you vote, you provide the voters card. Which is ID. After the signature is compared and your name is seen in the book, you are given a ballot. After you vote, you name is marked as "VOTED" Nobody with that name and in that book can log another vote.
    When it is by mail voting. The ballots are taken to the precinct, where it is checked against the logbook. You cannot vote many times. Once a vote is accepted, it is marked as voted. You might understand, if you got more votes with the same name, the authorities would be called. We have a very safe system.
    Good post. Thanks for trying to straighten out the crooked. I would just add one thing. When you vote by mail, at least here, you must also sign the OUTSIDE of the envelope that contains your ballot and its "secrecy sleeve," as they call it here. That signature is checked against the signature on record. If they do not match, the ballot is set aside (not thrown away!) and you have the chance to contact your precinct to make sure that it was tallied. If it wasn't, then you have the opportunity to cast a provisional ballot, but you are running the risk that your vote won't be counted. If you don't sign the outside of the envelope, the ballot is discarded. Ballots are NOT marked with (R) or (D) or (L) or anything else that indicates how you voted. I have no idea where that guy got that idea from. Reichwing media comes to mind.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to ThatOwlWoman For This Post:

PoliTalker (09-15-2021)

21. #104 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PoliTalker View Post
    Immigrants generally work hard than Americans and work at more demanding physical jobs.
    Yes, they do and usually for few benefits and very low pay. I used to do in-home day care. One of my families had moved to Missouri from Texas. The mom told me that down there, they had a live-in nanny/cook/housekeeper who took care of their three kids, cleaned, cooked, shopped, etc. all for $60/week. She came on a bus from Mexico early Monday morning, and went back on Friday evening. For $60/week. I was charging her $75/week for the 3 kids (two of whom were in school); I had the feeling she thought I should charge her less.

22. #105 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,948 Times in 1,418 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 111 Times in 104 Posts

You are so wrong about this nonsense that it isn't even worth trying to prove it.

Dismissed.
    of course, democrats prefer dishonesty, we know your position quite well