Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 4101112131415 LastLast

Thread: Have you ever seen such sore losers?

1. #196 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,095 Times in 13,072 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,908 Times in 5,169 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Cypress View Post
    Democrats are looking at reforming the recall system, since Republicans have chosen to weaponize it for partisan political purposes.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cnb...-process-.html
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to PoliTalker For This Post:

Cypress (09-16-2021)

3. #197 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,916 Times in 6,548 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,882 Times in 1,756 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PostmodernProphet View Post
    not sure if we could ever spin it as much as you have......the numbers show even a lot of demmycrats voted for recall.......hardly a HUGE win for the homely team....
    Bullshit, show us those numbers. I ask because I know you cant

4. #198 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,786 Times in 32,152 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,865 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Geeko Sportivo View Post
    Would you please stop being so Christian-like?
    lol......pointing out your stupidity is God's work.......
    Isaiah 6:5
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

5. #199 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by floridafan View Post
    Bullshit, show us those numbers. I ask because I know you cant
    around 24% of California voters are Republicans.......23% are independents......
    https://www.ppic.org/publication/cal...arty-profiles/

36.1% voted to recall Newsome.....
    https://www.cnbc.com/2021/09/15/cali...n-results.html

so what's your take........100% of Republicans, 50% of independents and not a single Demmycrat?........
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

6. #200 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,178 Times in 7,089 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,196 Times in 1,111 Posts

lol......pointing out your stupidity is God's work.......
    The way you carry yourself is the devil's work!

Don't kid yourself!

You don't have anyone here fooled LUCIFER!

7. #201 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

The way you carry yourself is the devil's work!

Don't kid yourself!

You don't have anyone here fooled LUCIFER!
    did Satan whisper that in your ear while he was poking you in the ass with his pointy little tail......

8. #202 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,341 Times in 5,714 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 374 Times in 355 Posts

Democrats are in favor of policy when it helps their agenda, transparent hypocrisy is like the weakest of the weak
    This just In::: Trump indicted for living in liberals heads and not paying RENT

C̶N̶N̶ SNN.... Shithole News Network

Trump Is Coming back to a White House Near you

9. #203 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Satan whispered that in my ear while he was poking me in the ass with his pointy little tail......

Do tell!

THANKS FOR SHARING!

10. #204 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,916 Times in 6,548 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,882 Times in 1,756 Posts
    Blog Entries

around 24% of California voters are Republicans.......23% are independents......
    https://www.ppic.org/publication/cal...arty-profiles/

36.1% voted to recall Newsome.....
    https://www.cnbc.com/2021/09/15/cali...n-results.html

so what's your take........100% of Republicans, 50% of independents and not a single Demmycrat?........
    Total bulls shit which doesn't even address the issue. Get lost honey bunch

11. #205 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by floridafan View Post
    Total bulls shit which doesn't even address the issue. Get lost honey bunch

12. #206 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PostmodernProphet View Post did Satan whisper that in your ear while he was poking you in the ass with his pointy little tail......
    Do tell!

THANKS FOR SHARING!
    I give it a one out of ten for originality......

13. The Following User Says Thank You to PostmodernProphet For This Post:

Geeko Sportivo (09-16-2021)

14. #207 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,948 Times in 1,418 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 111 Times in 104 Posts

Crying is not a synonym of criticizing or having a concern about all the foolish, hateful, and reckless policies and actions of Donald Trump.
    Yes it was pure whining because Hillary lost, it was embarrassing to see adults act like that

15. #208 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,948 Times in 1,418 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 111 Times in 104 Posts

We all discussed Trump's policies for the last 5 years. We all know what they are. We all know how we stand on most of them.

It would be easier for me to talk about Trump's good policies, as they were a handful of them.

OK, so here we go-

Trump did want to end Obamacare- But didn't! So Good One Trump!

Trump refocused national security on great power competition- Trump administration’s National Defense Strategy stands out as one of the most important defense policy shifts of the last generation, reorienting the American military to confront rising and increasingly aggressive powers Russia and China. This includes his start to bringing the Troops home from Afghanistan.
    This is something Both Biden and Trump have always agreed needed to be done- Thanks Trump- Biden will continue where you left off in carrying out this shift in military strategy!

In 2018, the Trump administration for the first time attempted a Defense Department-wide audit. An army of 1,000 outside accountants and 150 personnel from the Defense Department inspector general's office fanned out to some 600 locations and collected 40,000 pages of financial documents. So it's great that the government can now watch the Military's discretionary spending. Thanks Trump for doing this, as our country, and even Biden's administration will benefit from this as Officials now predict the Defense Department won’t be able to pass a full audit until 2027 at the earliest. But a lot will get done in the next 3 years and give Biden the information he needs to veto certain Congressionally proposed Military spending. The overall exercise is seen as a milestone in the odyssey to someday verify where all our defense tax dollars are going. What’s more, the audit effort is helping Pentagon managers make their programs more efficient and minimize waste. Efforts to inject more accountability into Pentagon spending are likely to get even more intense during the Biden administration. Thanks again Donald Trump!

Trump cracked down — mostly successfully — on unwanted calls and texts. For years the federal government made little headway against the plague of unwanted automated phone calls that have annoyed Americans — 19 billion such calls last year alone. Despite plenty of rancor, Trump and his agency heads succeeded in working with Congress to make significant headway in curbing — but not yet eliminating — the annoyance. Although these efforts will provide a strong foundation for any moves under Biden to further tamp down the number of calls, businesses say they still lack the legal clarity they need to use automated phone calls and texts for legitimate communication with their customers. Biden and Congress will now face pressure to provide such clarity.

Trump took a big swing at finally fixing health-care technology- something the Obama Admin started. Just before coronavirus upended daily life — the Trump administration released a big ball of rules meant to sweep aside barriers to sharing health information. The administration’s rules have several targets but they focus on practices like “information blocking,” whereby companies or providers might not release necessary data for competitive advantage, and require companies to use standardized recipes to exchange information. Not much impact yet,. Providers and other parts of the industry successfully argued that complying with the rules would be too heavy a lift amid the pandemic, so the Trump administration delayed the effective date. The provisions are, broadly speaking, popular and flow from bipartisan work beginning in the Obama administration. If anything, the biggest critics of the rules want them to be tougher and go into effect faster. For that reason, it’s unlikely a Biden administration will be looking to reverse course.

The anti-monopolists started winning — despite Trump at first, then with his help. For the past decade, politicians on both sides of the aisle have expressed concerns about the growing size, power and influence of tech giants including Facebook, Google and Amazon, but rarely took action against them. Progressive anti-monopoly advocates were largely overruled during the Obama years at the U.S.’ two antitrust agencies, the Federal Trade Commission and the Justice Department. But amid growing conservative anger at the tech giants, Trump's regulators eventually joined the fight and dusted off an antitrust legal playbook that hadn’t been used since the breakup of AT&T in the 1980s.In recent months, the DOJ filed a landmark antitrust case against Google, its biggest monopolization case since the 1990s suit against Microsoft. The FTC, meanwhile, is pursuing its own watershed suit against Facebook that could see the social network broken up. Both lawsuits will continue into the Biden administration — and possibly beyond. Major antitrust cases can take 3 to 5 years, and a trial in the Google suit likely won’t even begin till the fall of 2023.

Trump rallied the world against China's 5G dominance. The Trump administration put national security concerns around 5G in the spotlight, arguing that Chinese equipment used to build next-generation Internet networks posed a surveillance threat to Western countries. In practice, that meant the White House launched a campaign against some of China’s top communications companies, from Huawei to ZTE to China Telecom; even TikTok became swept up in the mix. Although many expect Biden to take a more multilateral approach, Trump’s concerns won bipartisan backing within the U.S. and are likely to keep dominating global and domestic talks. Many countries are still mulling whether they share the alarm coming from U.S. officials.

Trump's White House took quiet steps to promote U.S. development of Artificial Intelligence. Trump in 2019 signed an executive order aimed at boosting the federal government’s role in promoting the development of AI and at providing guidance to agencies on how to regulate the technology. The White House also threw its support behind European efforts to develop global AI standards. Even as Trump disengaged from other areas of international rulemaking, his actions helped give the U.S. a global presence in the international debate over how to regulate AI. Industry leaders are still looking for the federal government to seize an even more active role in championing AI development, and to provide more funding for R&D. And they’re hoping the incoming Biden administration will go much farther than Trump did.

These are all the things I could think of- perhaps some of the steps he took with his Warp Speed development grants. Of course they didn't go far enough, but it definitely was fast enough and he should get some credit for that.

EVERYTHING ELSE HE TOUCHED, AND THERE WAS A LOT, HE FUCKING RUINED, DAMAGED, OR HURT MANY PEOPLE AND BUSINESSES ACROSS THE NATION!

And sorry, that would take a fucking 500 page book just to explain it all!
    Trump didn't hurt as many businesses in 4 years as Biden has in just a few months. Businesses loved Trump, they hate Biden, that should tell you something

16. #209 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by MAGA View Post
    Trump didn't hurt as many businesses in 4 years as Biden has in just a few months. Businesses loved Trump, they hate Biden, that should tell you something
    MAGA you are always entitled to your own personal opinions.

But, you are not entitled to speak for all the businesses in America.

Now to make your claim, you may want to back that up with a reputable poll, and it would carry more weight with the JPP crowd.

Thanks!

17. #210 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by MAGA View Post
    Yes it was pure whining because Hillary lost, it was embarrassing to see adults act like that
    Call it whining if you will, but it was more about the Hillary supporters whining about the Electoral Voting System that has advantaged Republicans and allowed 3 Democratic nominees to lose and be sent home after winning the popular vote by huge numbers.

THAT IS SOMETHING TO WHINE ABOUT!

Trust me, if this ever happens to a Republican Nominee- YOU BASTARDS WILL BE WHINING ABOUT IT TOO!

It just hasn't happened yet, BUT IT WILL SOMEDAY!